Spoiler I've led the villain astray; how do I fix it?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 10, 2017.

Tags:
  1. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    @ ch. 62: which four?

Novel otaku desu likes this.
  2. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    In the original timeline, it was the protagonist and his main three harem members, which was MC, Le Hu (from a clan in the Northwest desert where cultivation is rare, so he came to the Sect to train and is introduced in chapter 35) and Wei Qing (from some major cultivation clan and mentioned earlier on, but MC doesn't talk to him until chapter 44).

Wei Qing and MC's first meeting is funny. Wei Qing is very arrogant both because of his own skills and the clan he belongs to. He doesn't have any friends because he thinks none of the kids from the other cultivation clans are his equal. His teacher says he needs to make friends or his cultivation will eventually plateau. So during the test to enter the Sect, after he fights MC, he says to MC that he will allow him to be his friend and then silence. And MC thinks... is this how you think you should make friends. Truly, his little brother is the best, nothing like these bear children (insensible, unreasonable, naughty child). Even though they're physically the same age, MC sees the other disciples as little kids because his mental age is older.

I felt so disappointed that after the beginning (once MC has enough interaction with Le Hu and Wei Qing that they're no longer loners), those two characters are only briefly mentioned.

3. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    They get screen time later and show up in later arcs. The story focuses on MC & ML, occasionally mentioning their friends. They have quite a few friends (who are also BL couples).

I thought the original harem members (in the original 4P ending) with protag were: Xu Ziyan, Mo-something (why can I never remember this guy's name), and Lin Xiaotian.

My favorite side couple is actually Lin Xiaotian and his black-bellied husbando lol. The extra about them was really cute and funny.

4. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    @scriptor Sorry, I'm misunderstood. I think I read/listened somewhere that protag did pair cultivation with those two and assumed the main harem would be introduced early on.

5. scriptor

scriptor 『Sigilmaster』 『Immortal Sage』

Reading List:
    Link
    MTL lol, it kills the brain. I was confused a long time over the original 4P members too. And yes, I think in original timeline, the protag got it on with both those people in dual cultivation. But in this timeline, nope~

6. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm currently reading this one too, i was curious about smth. I read this at danmeila, and although ML + MC doing the forbidden scenes, the author never write it in detail, so i was wondering whether the author ever include those scenes on diff sites, or every sites also 'clean' from it ??

7. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    usually danmeilia has smut scenes ....but for some reason extras are always missing >.<
    maybe the author didnt write them?

8. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    i always make sure to check other sites so i won't miss any chapter (or extras) after reading at danmeila xDD but i wonder about the smut scene on this one ? may be the author rly didnt write it orz

alexfilia likes this.
  9. lalalyly

lalalyly Digging translating pits and jumping into them.

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think this author wrote the smut scenes.

approximately ch 195+ through 200+: They get sent to some kind of fighting arena with special prizes they earn by earning points. Points are earned by fighting those who are moxiu (demonic cultivators). Xu Zhiyan gets gifted something special by the Holy Snail.

10. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    There are some BL stories that just don't have any real smut scenes lol. The one I was reading earlier was like a kiss then fade to black...

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
  11. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Ease

Ease 『Lone butterfly』『Freeloader』

Reading List:
    Link
    readerz likes this.
  13. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    btw if the little brother is not biologically related to the mc why was he addopted into the family?

readerz likes this.
  14. Shizun

Shizun 《Jack of all trades》《Artist/Author》《Dao of BLedia》

Reading List:
    Link
    Hm, I guess cuz of that true love's plan no one had thought the child of hers is not biologically related and because she died afterwards no one questioned it. Also the true love was sorta a white lotus type who was supposedly loose.

15. clear

Reading List:
    Link
    i haven't finish this one, but iirc even the MC's father doesn't know that the ML isn't his son. Plus, the MC's father thinks if he brought ML into the house, it probs could make the MC to be more competitive &learns how to hide/control his hatred/emotion (?) in front of enemies or smth (bc the father still think that MC hates ML). The MC's father actually also give the MC a bodyguard (he told the father how MC nicely treat ML) to make sure MC safety.

16. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think its to make the former host work harder... It's more likely cuz so former host's father has an watchful eye over ML, to make sure he isn't a threat as well as to keep their reputation intact.

readerz, clear and alexfilia like this.
  17. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    How did the ml know he wasnt related to that family? ....also what was the ml's reaction to mc spanking him :D

18. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    Not entirely sure, I think it was cuz of his inheritence that ML realised he is not related to that family? Well, his reaction to first time spanking was that he thought MC was doing it on purpose and his face turned green, also added it to his mental list to pay him back for it. Later on ML gets spanked a few more times throughout the story lmao.

creizreiz, Aeli, readerz and 2 others like this.
  19. alexfilia

Reading List:
    Link
    awwww did he know the mc was doing it because he was dicpling him? :ROFLMAO: ....did the other times involve smut scenes? :oops:

readerz and Shizun like this.
  20. Shizun

Reading List:
    Link
    ML had his suspicioun that MC is not the former host, so when they went to a forest to kill beasts and one of it tried to kill little ML, MC protected him and was bitten instead. It was a shock to ML and henceforth it led to the path of yandere. ML inwardly thought: God knew he suffered in the first timeline and therefore send him this kind older brother. Older brother belongs to me. He is mine! And so on, even tagged his older brother with blood so he can find his older brother anywhere and wont escape from him. Afterwards ML is very careful not to enrage MC and try not to kill anyone. At least not when MC is nearby. Sadly i gave up on mtl halfway cuz was just unreadable. At the point i stopped, there weren't any smut scenes, only one part was cute when MC was in coma and woke up, ML then took care of him, carried him to bath and covered every spot with wood roots so no one can see his older brother naked, not even a speck of skin is allowed to be seen by others, only him is allowed! I guess the author refrained from smut scenes, so when anyone is waiting for it, one will be rather disappointed :/

creizreiz, wraven881, Aeli and 9 others like this.