Spoiler I've led the villain astray; how do I fix it?

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by alexfilia, Aug 10, 2017.

Tags:
  1. kumquatsjingleheimer

kumquatsjingleheimer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sword and sheath... l-lewd.

Darcy, Emoral, mechamecha and 6 others like this.
  2. Food food

Food food Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me spoiler about hang and gang boy.... I don't understand anything except hang boy like gang boy or something

3. Tintl

Tintl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was it difficult to mtl? Cause I’m thinking of mtling it but I don’t want to fry my brain any more than I already have due to SEVERAL confusing Chinese grammar errors in which the word “not” is subjective and doesn’t actually mean not and I seriously don’t need more stress than I already have!
    *peaks at agenda* bio test tomorrow, eng Night test, narrative essay due, finish math study guide, Spanish study quizlet, etc... *clutches at heart* *cringes*

I love those three tags, but sadly I can’t seem to find many like them,
    so.... any suggestions? *urgently/Eagerly waits*
    (Ever since I joined this forum and started mtling things, I discovered my grammar skills plummeted. buuuut I honestly don’t care anymore. who cares if I get horrible grammar on my accursed timed essays?! Right? Right? Right.....? Aha...ha...ha... yeah I’m doomed)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2018
    ludagad likes this.
  4. Fuyuneko

Fuyuneko winter cat

Reading List:
    Link
    Banished to Another World (异世流放) by Yi Ren Bei (易人北)
    Raw link: http://www.danmeila.com/chongsheng/17570.html

This story has those three qualities (yandere ML, younger seme - older uke, uke who's not a doormat). It does take a while for the MC (older uke) to return ML's feelings though. MC is a person who's more interested in being a mad scientist then any romantic relationships. If ML wasn't so crazy obsessed, their relationship wouldn't have happened. At the beginning, MC puts up with ML's stickiness because he has to and it gradually changes to habit/laziness for the first 10% of the novel.

I really liked how MC's feelings change from "I hate him" to "He's useful. I'll tolerate him" to "He's very useful and I must find a way to make him absolutely loyal to me, but really I don't like him", really" to "This feeling isn't love, but I'm want to spend the rest of my life with him" and so on. His feelings for ML continues to grow throughout the story until near the end when another character asks, what will you do if ML cheats on you? MC replies at the beginning, he would have just killed him, but now he can't let him go and he has ways of making ML loyal.

Here's the spoiler thread https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/banished-to-another-world.43583/ and novel updates page https://www.novelupdates.com/series/banished-to-another-world/

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
    creizreiz, Aeli, Ease and 8 others like this.
  5. Tintl

Tintl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much sounds really interesting, will read soon.

6. kumquatsjingleheimer

kumquatsjingleheimer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg, you reminded me of a novel I read recently, ML's name had a not/non in it, so MTL would be going, "ML non-expressionless, ML not angry, ML is not kissing MC, etc." That was confusing!

7. Nostalgia21

Nostalgia21 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone comment where the original novel is so i can MTL?? Many thanks!!!

8. GaiaJupiter

GaiaJupiter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=2001817

You can always the copy the Chinese written title and paste it on google, there are many website for it. The translator wrote the raw name on their website.

Aster Anemone likes this.
  9. AlyssaJusuf96

AlyssaJusuf96 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello can anyone tell me what happened to the original protagonist (i'd forgot his name, the uke with 3 semes) from the novel? Since our dear MC and ML going out together, will the protagonist tries to woo MC?

10. aNonYm0U5

aNonYm0U5 I’ll do it tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    Bai something

Forgot but it does have Bai in it just to emphasize his twisted white lotus temperament...

He became more twisted and just decided to kidnap three dudes with high cultivations to do dual cultivation "s*x techniques"...

In the end he was manipulated by the bug Queen became the host for it and was eventually taken over by that same bug that collaborated with him to kill MC so he can take ML to do more dual cultivation.

I think...

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
    Blood A and Aeli like this.
  11. AlyssaJusuf96

Reading List:
    Link
    I see, so what our dear ML's think is right... This protagonist (Bai) is a white-lotus person. Luckily our deaf MC realized that he should never falling for this protagonist.

12. AlyssaJusuf96

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry i mean dear not 'deaf' ^_^

13. candycane_whack

candycane_whack Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When does MC fall in love with ML :blobnosebleed:

14. SuGaR666

SuGaR666 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @scriptor 2 questions
    First Q : what chapter they tell each other that one got rebirthed and the second transmigerated
    2nd Q : what chapter the confess their love and thanks in advance :love:

15. monochromatics

monochromatics Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @SuGaR666
    I can't remember the exact chapter number since I read it some time ago, but it was around the 100s.

16. xblkdragonx

xblkdragonx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m really curious. What happened with the other harem members? Lui and Mo something. Who were their sweethearts?

Edit: also...this is like the 5th transmigration novel I read, but is it super common for the transmigration party to be the shou? Lol. Are there any transmigration danmei where the Mc that transmigration party is the gong?

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
  17. aNonYm0U5

aNonYm0U5 I’ll do it tomorrow

Reading List:
    Link
    A few chapters at the beginning ML is already fermenting a crush on MC. While in the sect they eventually entered in chap 50, he started becoming more and more possessive (well he was already possessive even before entering the sect) that he himself realized that he was in love with MC. The nail to the coffin, I think, is when MC was reaching the age where he is expected to get married and ML is getting anxious about this. He decided that no one is better than himself to marry his dear old brother~:blobpopcorn_cool::blobowoevil::blobmelt:

After that was just him planning how to snatch MC's love aka acting like a loyal white lotus that is hell bent in protecting his big bro.

18. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Lui something gets a devil/demon(?) top. He first met a human avatar of him and helplessly fell in love.

Mo something top the snake girls brother (the little girl with the green snake). as far as I got it they only get together because of her xD the girl kindnapped the unconcious Mo-guy because she thought he's perfect for her brother:blobpats:

19. Neelambori

Neelambori Silent Passerby

Reading List:
    Link
    Most bl has that setting. Look for seme MC tag

20. 1412merx

1412merx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What chapter do they first kiss and such? :blobsmirk::blobnosebleed: