Korean I've Reincarnated into an Elf / 엘프로 전생해버렸다

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by eeeee, Mar 17, 2023.

1. eeeee

eeeee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: I've Reincarnated into an Elf / 엘프로 전생해버렸다
    Cover:
    [​IMG]
    Raw Link:
    https://page.kakao.com/content/57382894
    NU Link: not available
    Genre: Fusion fantasy, survival, reincarnation, elf, over powered, archer, another world, story of growth, fairies, lonely, cold hearted
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: Okay, just to put this out of the way, this author includes 19+ steamy time chapters of various characters. They are well written don't get me wrong, HOWEVER the charm is that people will read this for the amazing plot and story telling. I've read up to chapter 99 out of 349. So far he only has 1 girlfriend, but I can smell a hint of harem. I'm not sure and I can't promise you anything. (also the author doesn't hit you with the steamy chapters until 90+ chapters. I was so shocked when suddenly the chapters happened lul because I didn't know it was that kind of story)
    Description:
    Our protagonist is a lonely gamer, who is an adult. In the game, your character only has 1 life, and once your character dies you can never replay that character again. he had played it many many times as different characters like orcs/wolfs/knights. However there is always a trend that the elf race would always die or be killed off. This time he wanted to play an easy 'healing' game play, so he selects elf and selects the over powered bonus. Then suddenly he is transported into another world and reborn as a baby in the game world.

The elf race had always been the first target because they have control of the world tree which has insane power boosting qualities. Plus additional mystery arcs which is amazing to read. I had started this novel without much expectation, but wow. This author really knows how to tell a story of war in a unique way. I really love it

When I have the chance i'll try to translate 1 chapter, but I don't have time to do any translations, so i hope someone will pick up this series for the international audience.

gautam1989 and Rodvek97 like this.
  2. Rodvek97

Rodvek97 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. LordNut

LordNut Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. laxarlev

laxarlev Well-Known Member

Reading List: