Discussion James bond is going the way of the dodo, ladies, what do you think?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mount Tai Unleashed, Nov 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    AHHH MOMMY THE SJWS THERE COMING FRO MY BOND AHHHH MOMMMY HELLPPPP MEEEE

NOOOOOO NOT MY BONDERINO. HELP US QUARTERING YOUR OUR ONLY HOPE

2. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Peole are hypocrites. They like atoria cause shes sexsy waifu and they can fap to her.

But the exact people who coom over a female arthur thought that Netflix made a movie with a female Arthur they started whining with the same old essjayboubleus shit

Femalea are okay if they get my peepee hard. God knows if alien or terminator came put today peple would shit on it for being "woke". Even if you make a original move with a female main character people will hate on It (captain marvel). Atila is the only one that escaped that and it was only cause she looked anime waifu

You cant make a movie with a female main character anymore without people whining that it's only for the PC agenda

imK and reagents 11 like this.
  3. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    They can't win either way.
    If they make the same movie with everything the same except for the lead being female.
    People will still complain.
    "Manwashing"

reagents 11 likes this.
  4. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    because the result some movie kinda suck?, not all but isn't it more popular talking about big name movie that arguable suck? sure suck is relative like argument over latest trilogy of star wars which have pro and con about main character marry sue way, or her conflict more about psychology bla bla baka baka kaba (pfft star wars imo only have good cgi since beginning)
    the new Charlie's Angel which those 3 kinda bland compared to old one
    Captain Marvel have nice CGI and thats it compared it with Wonder Women... meh
    how about recent harsh bombardment of New Mulan? many looking forward just to be disappoint later~ infinite middle finger to disney~

there also female mc that have good reception, beauty and beast~ how about diggin drama genre there no much noise on drama genre~

put it simple notion of female mc associated with PC is hollywood own fault~

ATrueStory, ongoingwhy and Wujigege like this.
  5. Nightow1

Nightow1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wasn't T-1000 female?

6. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    she not main character tho? Sarah O Connor is main character on this cat forget exact title of terminator where she against her own son later or something like that? or was it a male who kinda amnesia.....

7. Nightow1

Reading List:
    Link
    Terminator Judgement Day?

8. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    dunno forget, T-1000 is antagonist wait judgement day is when sarah fake her death no?
    the one this cat talking is more recent where The old terminator secretly protect sarah while John O Connor been captured by machine and somehow turned into some kind of terminator send to past and created the new AI

9. reagents 11

reagents 11 disaster personified

Reading List:
    Link
    That movie is such a middle finger to all previous movie that it shouldn't be canon.

TamaSaga, imK, Wujigege and 1 other person like this.
  10. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    Sarah Connor Chronicles is the TV show. I wanted to watch it but it got canceled that same year so I passed. I like having closure.
    This is why I switched to Asian dramas, at least they all end in a few months
    I don't have to wait ten years like Smallville. I love Smallville but it was 6 seasons too long

11. Kadmos1

Kadmos1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    O.K.., the following is what should have been done: A person of [race/ethnicity, gender, and orientation] that is a 00 Agent with a number that has not been used in any official 007 book, game, or movie. Said original 00 Agent has stories that take place in the same universe as 007 from any official canon. As such, this new original 00 Agent will work for the same agency (MI-6) as 007 but has this new character and other original characters that are not tokenized versions of established 007Verse characters have their own stories and adventures. Better to have an original series that is SJW-pandering and/or lazy story-telling than SJWing established characters.
    a. Thus, one could make an original 00 Agent that is a Black Muslim transman that has a prosthetic arm because of some amputation!

12. reagents 11

Reading List:
    Link
    Black muslim transman that has disabilities and mental illness and are bullied in childhood because he's a jew and has ugly face and are obese. What else am i missing ? Oh the particular background where his dad died for the country but the country betrayed him because they didn't pay compensation for his sacrifice to the survived family and the fact that the dads are betrayed by his country because he know the true secret of earth that is actually flat and have evidence that the country is the one droned his wedding and holding his brother in Guantanamo bay for torture.

Nightow1 and TamaSaga like this.
  13. Kadmos1

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't give SJWs any more ideas than what I already gave them!

TamaSaga likes this.
  14. novaes

novaes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, you forgot the most oppressed minority of all... GAMERS! Well either that or KR GL fans.
    I loved the Sarah Connor Chronicles and was immensely bummed out when it never got renewed, meanwhile unrepentant garbage superhero shows get renewed again and again like we need a billion liters of rancid sewage flooding the world. There is no justice in t his world. I don't know if I can recommend SCC anyway since it ends on a doozey of a cliff-hanger. The ideas the series played with were way better than the trashy terminator movies after 2, thought, so if anyone is that interested in the ideas alone, I can recommend it for that.

Wujigege likes this.
  15. ongoingwhy

ongoingwhy Meat Pie Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    This is blackwashing. How could the SJWs let this happen? I demand a Chinese Jane Bond who uses Chi like Mulan.

Wujigege likes this.
  16. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    The ideas were great, that is why I wanted to watch it. It has freaking Summer Glau!! But like I said I love getting closure. I blame the creators.
    October Road got canceled but the creators of that show made about a 10 minute finale episode to give fans a nice conclusion to the show.

Sadly, it is crap like Supergirl that gets renewed. I really wanted to watch the dynamics between Supergirl and Jimmy Olsen. But it got ruined
    He was a muscle head fool and vigilante too. Talk about ego trip..

The problem is not female protagonist shows but the popular or well promoted ones are usually crap.

Did you watch Bionic Woman?

novaes likes this.
  17. asriu

asriu fu~ fu~ fu~

Reading List:
    Link
    STAHP! that will be nightmare to watch! it will turn into flying sword with phoenix pop up! then M will tell to unleash Jane bono true power she need to abandon disguise as a spy! then suddenly janet boni turn into macho rambi goes kamehame then after mission clear da Queen will award janet bonus with greatest honor.... become her majesty imperial guard with given gun as symbol.... after a while jane boni will look at sky smiling.....

hooek.jpg

ongoingwhy likes this.
  18. Nightow1

Reading List:
    Link
    Sounds like a blockbuster! lol!

19. Kadmos1

Reading List:
    Link
    So, recently they announced that a Black woman would be playing Anne Boleyn (a White lady) in a British TV mini-series. Here are some of my anti-Blackwashing and similar tweets against her. Were they racist and harassing tweets? Perhaps "Yes" to both. They are similar to the tweets one would say when shaming a person on Twitter for Whitewashing a non-White character: twitter.com/Kadmos1/status/1322223414908645377

20. reagents 11

Reading List:
    Link
    They should at least make tha actress wear whiteface as opposed to blackface.