Recommendations Japanese LitRPGs

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Wujigege, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Preferably raws and available on Syosetu.
    Hit me up with recommendations or point me in the right direction to find them

2. Shance

Shance 『Trying to evade the wall in the front』『Failing』

Reading List:
    Link
    Best way would be to go to the pick up request section, I think.

Wujigege likes this.
  3. Kuronairo

Kuronairo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, that will be appreciated

5. Kuronairo

Reading List:
    Link
    A guy wakes up one day and find that his reality became a game , he is in a world that looks like his old one but it's nothing that great. He needs to "complete the game" before the timer ends ( forgout how many days it was ) , there is nothing that says how he can clear the game , he have a "save" , "load" ability but he can only have one save , he can also buy items in a "shop" to help him clear "quests" , but if he buy something and load , the points he used in the shop will not come back. What's more he is not immortal and invicible , he almost died a lot of times , there was one time he was drugged and he managed to load before passing out otherwise he would be dead.

The items in the shop looks cool but they costs a "lot" of money. For the "quests" , they have different level of difficulty but won't spoil too much about it. But the story is quite nice , the "normal looking " hot milf next door is actually a serial killer who takes money from her boyfriend and then kill them. There was also a huge conspiration with organ traders , or some stuffs with underground mafia or even some cultists. He will make some "friends" ( if we can call those girls friends ) , there is some romance too.

Well just the story of one normal guy that is now in a game that looks reality , game that he is playing in hell mode and that if he don't "clear" he will die.

Paps and Wujigege like this.
  6. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    Gives me similar feelings as Devil's Cage but seems much better.
    Thanks

Paps likes this.
  7. Kuronairo

Reading List:
    Link
    a bit different than a devil's cage as he is the only "player" so far. Also it's not rly a vrmmo he is playing but well so far it feels more like he is "solving cases" , after all serial killer incident , organ traffic , crazy cultists etc ... :v ,

Wujigege likes this.
  8. Wujigege

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah that is why I am enjoying Devil's Cage beats the usual face slapping standard fare.
    Thanks again. I will get a few chapters translated

Kuronairo likes this.
  9. Kuronairo

Reading List:
    Link
    you're welcome , I'm quite far ahead in the novel ( not latest chapter though ) and it's quite good , if others people also enjoy it , it would be cool.

Someone translated 5 chapters but it's already been 5 months since so I guess it's dropped. https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-reality-is-a-romance-game/

Wujigege likes this.