Discussion Japanese LNTML alternative for reading machine translated japanese web novels/light novels

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by FoolishCarp, Mar 1, 2020.

1. FoolishCarp

FoolishCarp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My team and I have created a new site called jpmtl.com where you can read japanese novels that have been machine translated. I am here to ask for suggestions and perhaps improvements we can make on the translations, sites and its functionalities. You can ask us any questions here and we will try our best to answer them.

Dr_H_16 and Araenn like this.
  2. Araenn

Araenn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Looked at the website quickly because i lack time so i may not say all good pr bad point .

Good points :

Nice home page easy to use and nice for the eyes
    Nice reader with the possibility to change the background color font and character size
    The website is easy to use
    Good mtl translation
    Nice ranking system

Bad point :
    Can t access the profil library
    The pictures overlap the novel title on the main page on tablet don't know for pc
    Cant exclude tags for the advanced research

I'm sure i did forget some thing but i give a 4/5 for the site so good luck to improve it

Dr_H_16 likes this.
  3. FoolishCarp

FoolishCarp Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your feedback! We didn't take into account for medium sized screen as we were busy implementing design for mobile devices of all types. I will inform the developers to make design changes for tablet users!

We also planned to implement excluding tags for our advanced search, but decided to put off until we fully polish our main functionalities.

To access your library, you must first create an account.

Every feedback helps us and we are grateful for your input.
    Regards,
    FoolishCarp