Japanese Jashin Tensei by Semikawa Natsuya

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by SpHyNx, Jan 29, 2021.

1. SpHyNx

SpHyNx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Jashin Tensei by Semikawa Natsuya
    NU Link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series...-metsubou-shisou-nandaga-dousureba-indaro-ka/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    The series had so much potential, yet sadly at the time there was more hype and interest in translating Re:Monster which is such a shame considering this was really good even with the small amount of translated chaps. I sincerely hope a qualified translator would pick this up.

All-in-all I think that this novel is very good with an original plot that went under the radar of many translators who chose to pick up much more popular series, we could really use more god protagonists.

Description:
    After going to the great beyond, Hirano Bonta was reincarnated as an Evil God. Descending upon the Demon Lands, he came across his follower, the 108th Demon Lord, the <Dethroned Crown Prince> Drake.

A fortuitous omen…thought Drake, who had suffered a great defeat in battle, leaving him with only 200 underlings. On top of that, pursuers were hot on his tail; he was between a rock and a hard place. But the genius strategist Drake was not ready to give up just yet. Despite the crisis, he still held the ambition of unifying his nation once again.

The history-geek Hirano was super excited and was determined to support Drake as an Evil God, but as a newbie Evil God there was little he could do…just how will they get through this together?!

Last edited: Jan 29, 2021
    Mantrazz likes this.
  2. Anikiman

Anikiman Sloth From The Land Of Silver

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey man, change the format of your request before it gets flagged. Check the novel pickup request's pinned thread for the right format.

SpHyNx likes this.
  3. SpHyNx

SpHyNx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for pointing that out, edited ))

Anikiman likes this.
  4. Anikiman

Anikiman Sloth From The Land Of Silver

Reading List:
    Link
    No problem, pal. Hope this gets picked.

SpHyNx likes this.
  5. Noteangle

Noteangle Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am a translator. i wanted to translate this series. It has 6 volumes and is complete but its not available for free in any sites. it costs around 10$ for 1 volume of the series. i think thats the reason for its discontinuation.

6. SpHyNx

SpHyNx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your reply, I did not know the raws were unavailable, I suppose the best way would be to open a donation for the translators so they would be able to purchase the volumes?

7. Noteangle

Noteangle Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes. But who would do it, I don't know. i have never bought raws so I don't know. I just work with free ones available online.