Chinese Journey to Seek Past Reincarnations (drama: the journey-manhua: Journey to Seek Past Reincarnation)

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by bibi, Mar 14, 2019.

1. bibi

bibi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Name:
    Journey to Seek Past Reincarnations
    Raw Link: https://baike.baidu.com/item/寻找前世之旅(上下册)
    NU Link:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/journey-to-seek-past-reincarnations/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: This novel is very good, popular, already has a drama, and a manhua in the process of translation.
    The translation was stopped because of a scandal of plagiarism, but that rumor has already been denied.
    Description:
    I don’t know whether you’ve heard of this type of saying: To want to know of the previous life’s matters, look at this life. The end of later incarnations is due to the karma of previous incarnations. If you plant this karma, then no matter how many reincarnations pass, you will never be able to break away from this end. How can you dispel it then? There is perhaps no other alternatives as it is very difficult to dispel karma. However, our business, against expectations, will return to the time when you planted the karma, find the origin of the karma, and change it.

This business doesn’t accept money. What we only accept—-a drop of your tears.

Perhaps some people might say wouldn’t that require time travelling? How can this be accomplished? It’s precisely time travelling. It naturally can’t be accomplished by an average person. However, in regards to one person, it’s not a difficult matter. This person—–is my master, the owner of this teahouse.

govindec likes this.
  2. Vico

Vico Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. bibi

bibi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    moreover, quick transmigrations are very fashionable now, and this novel has an episodic style!

Daisychangedhermind likes this.
  4. pandaqueen

pandaqueen Immature Dork

Reading List:
    Link
  5. bibi

bibi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    bump

6. Daisychangedhermind

Daisychangedhermind Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow I’m surprised no ones more hyped about this (looks around for other posters??:blob_tilt:) This manhua is so good, give it chance it won’t disappoint! :blob_coffee:

7. Horkus

Horkus Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. .Lance

.Lance Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That manhua was literally my childhood, i didnt know it had a novel

9. Daisychangedhermind

Reading List:
    Link
    It’s so long but I’m just glad any group is translating it no matter the pace of releases :blobsob:
    Current chapter rn Yin went back in time to her first life to witness/fix? her past mistakes, not sure but hope she succeeds either way.
    Does anyone know if this is the last arc or is there more after? :blobpeek::cookie:
    I would love to know more backstory about the vampire clans/hunters and such, felt like they just breezed thru that

10. MatsurikaFen

MatsurikaFen Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not a last arc at the manhua :hmm: They even have 2nd season of it.

This is rough translation, based on the pict and MTL :blobastonished: (part 1/???) :
    - About she goes to her 1st reincarnation (the pink hair girl with pointy ears) not to fix her fate, but she wanna know what happen to her past.
    - Shifu(the teacher) actually some kind of Heavenly Beings(?) and Thanatos 1st reincarnation was a Guardian Angel(?)
    - If I remember correctly, in the drama our MC supposed to be Shifu creation since he's single lol :blobwoah: But, in the manhua our MC was an ambassador from Underworld.
    - Shifu taking an interest towards our MC 1st reincarnation and it's not a healthy one :blobunamused:
    - The golden bird who always following our MC in her 1st reincarnartion may be Fei Niao :blobrofl:
    - Our MC ofc surprise to see Thanatos 1st reincarnation :blobjoy: and they sometimes going out together.
    - Idk what Shifu problem, but he's very forceful and cruel with our MC 1st reincarnation :blobunsure:Forcing kiss, forcing hug even tored her clothes(and make Thanatos 1st reincarnation realllyyyy mad).
    - And that's the reason why Thanatos ended up reincarnate as Vampire, guess he's still kinda hostile with Shifu(since Shifu torture him a lot in the past).

(Part 2/???) I'll edit until I read the latest chapter!

- The reason why Thana 1st reincarnation got torture a lot by Shifu, cuz he always near our MC :hmm:
    - Thana 1st reincarnation give our MC some kind of poison(?) to make Shifu lost his power. Later she gave it to Shifu and Shifu become human.
    - Our MC goes back to present while crying, idk what she's talking about :blobcry: I'm sorry. But from the picture only, she may ask why Shifu did that(because he love her, but he doesn't want her get near Thana 1st reincarnation).
    - The bottle tears already full and it summon the leader of that Heavenly Beings(?) Shifu got called back there and take the reign.
    - In early season 2, Seimei visit our MC using appearance of small boi :blobsmilehappyeyes: but it's temporary visit.
    - Thana always visit our MC when the nights come :blobjoy:
    - The tea shop still running, Fei Niao still there.
    - Shifu come back not long after that with his godly appearance(his golden hair and golden eyes)
    - Shifu told Thana that he(Thana) throw away his chance to change the past and talking like how he's not fit with our MC
    - Fei Niao, Thana and Godly New Shifu decide to protect our MC since her eyes health deteriorating

11. yourmomtenkeyy

yourmomtenkeyy procrastinating my procrastination

Reading List:
    Link
    can I get more spoilers please!!!<3

12. laxarlev

laxarlev Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  13. NikkiSpores

NikkiSpores Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  14. Aisha Ann

Aisha Ann I LOVE SELFISH VILLAINESS

Reading List:
    Link
    This is so gross and horrible. Honestly how can you enjoy it without feeling disgusting. Men there are so sexually harassing mc and it disgust me. Especially that Egypt king, he was so disgusting most. he give me traumatized. Honestly opionion, it’s very nasty manga. Mc is so Stockholm syndrome

15. Daisychangedhermind

Reading List:
    Link
    hello sorry that you don’t like the manhua, for any reader out there of any work, if something causes any sort of distress, definitely better not to read anymore. Your mental health is more important

But as someone who has read the manga but not the novel, and to people who want to try reading it MC is strong cool character! She doesn’t stand for peoples bs and calls them out on it even when they are in positions of power and doing so would threaten her life she does it anyway, because it’s the right thing to do::bloblove::Granted she gets so immersed in her missions, she forms a lot of attachments but also meets a lot of dangerous people. Keep in mind that she is also time traveling so that means the that societal standards, laws,and treatment of women are attempted to be portrayed as accurately as the artist can. Her shifu and brother tell her she needs work detaching herself from her situations but MC is just that type of person who can’t look the other way:meowpuffymelt:

Last edited: Feb 24, 2023
    yourmomtenkeyy likes this.