TV Joy of life drama

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by ZXu2002, Dec 26, 2019.

1. ZXu2002

ZXu2002 I am a idiot

Reading List:
    Link
    So I saw some episodes of the drama and enjoyed it, so was thinking of reading the book. Does anyone know how different the two are to each other so I can be warned ahead of time?

2. perspherspley

perspherspley IZ*ONE

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't seen the tv drama yet, but I am sure the novel and the tv series are far from each other.
    You can try reading the first ten chapters of the novel and by then you will know how different it is from the tv drama.

3. Wujigege

Wujigege *Christian*SIMP*Comedian

Reading List:
    Link
    Due to censorship issues, transmigraton has been banned so the back stories are usually very different.
    From the first impressions review here, it's not that different.
    The romance in the book, I found to be crap but romances are usually better in dramas

4. rosierosie

rosierosie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't read the novel. I watched the drama, and I liked it very much. I like the comedy, actions, and plot. I think Season 2 would be awesome, because towards the end; there is some plot that unfolded. We will see more of how Fan Xian is going to evolve and fight against the bad guys :)!!!!

5. pkhyber

pkhyber Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have watched the series and read initial parts of novel. I can say that series follows novel though unnecessary (litte fillers/descriptions) parts have been removed and Due to ban at transmigration type setting in china they circumvented that by manking mc is writing novel and potrate mc as ml of novel.
    Thought it is to be made in 3 seasons so they may change cast and even production and dates availability are big issues.
    I would suggest reading novels instead of waiting for seasons.

6. Deleted member 213850

Deleted member 213850 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I read in other spoiler threads (anyone pls correct me if I'm wrong)

Teng Zi Jing didnt die, still active as a bodyguard
    Fan Xian will have a small harem
    Yan Bing Yun didn't stab Fan Xian