Japanese JP Novels Pickup Requests | Syosetu | MTL

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by Akira-Chan, Oct 8, 2021.

1. Akira-Chan

Akira-Chan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello,
    These novels all are light, comedic, and are in a medieval European setting. But they also contain over 50+ chapters so if you need a short one then it's not here. All of these can be translated by DeepL or Google Translate pretty smoothly, too. None of them have cover pages or NU links.
    (Ignore me trying to make this post pretty, this is my first thread and I was having fun, haha XD)

———————————————————

The Villainess's Beloved Plan
    ~ The Struggle To Avoid My Doomed End ~

悪役令嬢の愛され計画
    ~破滅エンド回避のための奮闘記~
    Summary
    "I'm not Sofia!"

Sofia awoke from a blow to her head and found out that this world was a otome game in which she had been addicted in her previous life, and that she had been called the villainess there.

If this goes on, I'll be killed! Orion, a guard, asked Sofia, who had a headache, "Do you happen to remember your past life?"

Orion was the best friend of Sofia in her previous life! But I'm not joking about being convicted as a villainess!

Sofia consults with Orion and makes plans to prevent her from becoming a villainess by the game's starting point, four years later.

Sofia and her friends turn their eyes from Randall, the heroine's target, and try to avoid a future in which she marries him and becomes a villainess.

Sofia managed to get married to Randall by weeping to the king, but of course he was not so straightforward...

———————————————————
    Here's the link on Syosetu
    No link for NU

Please, please, please, try this. It's funny, but I just can't do it because of time and I put this first here because I have high expectations of this novel. It has a good comedy and it is slice-of-lifey.

———————————————————

I Don't Want To Inherit A Feudal Estate
    So I'll Just Throw Everything On My Brother And Live As I Please

ビンボー領地を継ぎたくないので

全て弟に丸投げして好き勝手に生きていく
    Summary
    Roland was born as the eldest son of a nobleman in a feudal estate. When he regained his memory of his previous life, he realizes that a dark future awaited him as the heir to a feudal estate.

As a result, he came to the conclusion that he must do something about it.

"Yes! I'll just force Mark to do it!"

Roland's never-ending battle to educate his younger brother as an excellent lord and to gain his own freedom began.

———————————————————
    No link for NU
    It is a fantasy novel and though it does contain some drama or comedy, it is usually just slice-of-life. The MC tries to act like an idiot which is quite funny.

———————————————————

The Villainess Wants To Be Called Onee-San!
    Alt. - The Villainess Wants To Be Called Big Sister!

悪役令嬢はお姉様と呼ばれたい!
    Summary
    Grace, a countess who regained her consciousness after a carriage accident, realized that she had the memories of her previous life.

She discovers that she had been reincarnated into the world of an otome game, but she can't quite believe it.

In the game, her half-sister Mira is the heroine, and she is the villainess and the mean sister who torments her.

It's true that she tortures her sister, but isn't a mean older sister terrible?

However, due to the memories of her previous life, Grace is aware of her past actions and goes to visit her sister with an apology.

What? My sister is an angel!

This was the first time she awakened her awareness as an older sister.

Grace, who has become extremely sisconned, changes her mind and gets excited.

My father is a scumbag, so I'm the only one who can protect my sister!

As in the game, her nasty stepmother and brother-in-law, the capture target, have also arrived!

Is the Count family on the verge of ruin?

I'll study hard and rebuild the Count's house!

I want to be called 'onee-san,' and respected by my cute little sister!

———————————————————
    No link for NU
    A good novel and by the summary it seems so cute! Even better, it's in an otome game setting! I hope this gets picked up because it has a siscon MC!

———————————————————

The Bride Of A 100 Gold Coins
    ~ The Abandoned Lady Is Proposed To By Her Estranged Childhood Friend ~

金貨100枚の花嫁
    ~捨てられ令嬢は、疎遠になっていた幼なじみに求婚される~
    Summary
    "Rejoice, Dita! A nobleman is willing to buy you for 100 gold coins!"

Dietrinde, a baron's niece, is about to lose her fiancé to her cousin and be made the second wife of a middle-aged man.

Then Balthasar Rüger, a knight from the count's family, asks Dietrinde to marry him in exchange for 100 gold coins.

But this Balthasar, a beautiful young man who is popular in the castle, is a childhood friend of Dietrinde's who were seperated when they were children.

It seems that Balthasar did not ask Dietrinde to marry him out of love for her, so she gives up seeking his affection and goes to work at her husband's office, a knight's quarters.

Dietrinde uses her clerical skills and devises new ways to work, she finds out that Balthasar has a daughter who has feelings for him.

In addition, Dietrinde's unassuming husband seems to have some sort of problem...?

"I love you. ...I know it's really too late, but will you be my wife...?"

After overcoming their differences, what awaited her was a life full of happiness with her husband.

———————————————————
    No link for NU
    It is a cute novel and the romance is not too slow or fast. The characters are cute too but it might be too dramatic... but the story is driven by character development and not plot so it is not too heavy.

———————————————————

The Dark Villainess Is Too Loved

闇の悪役令嬢は愛されすぎる
    Summary
    One day, Christine, a duchess, came to a terrible realization;

She has been reincarnated as the villainous daughter of an otome game she played in her previous life.

Her fiancé, the Dauphin, will break off her engagement, and there is a possibility that she will be slaughtered.

Christine fainted and falls asleep, but she can't go on like this.

Christine must face her fearful future!

I must first fix my weakness so that I can survive the assassins!

As soon as I made up my mind to do so, I collapsed. I hate this body...

I began to practice self-defense techniques, but... Will you be able to avoid the tragedy...?

This is a romantic comedy about the struggles of a villainess.

———————————————————
    No link for NU

Another otome game novel! It has a reincarnation plot again but the MC is weak. She practices martial arts and defense techniques which makes it interesting. Other then that it should be pretty normal.

———————————————————

The Dark Villainess Is Doted Upon

闇黒の悪役令嬢は溺愛される
    Summary
    When Duchess Leah was ten years old, she learned that she had been reincarnated.

She was now in her second life.

At a ball at the age of 16, the Crown Prince Sieghart will confront her about breaking off their engagement.

Having regained her memories, Leah decides to travel the world as she did in her previous life.

With her friends from her previous life, let's live a life of adventure!

After her engagement will be broken off, So Leah prepared to leave the imperial capital immediately, and headed for the ball.

But that night, something different from her previous life happened...!

This is a story about a villainess and her doting love.

———————————————————
    No link for NU
    The otome game genre is common so this novel is kind of cliché. But I think since she wants to 'travel the world' and not just survive, so I think it'll be a good read.

———————————————————

Last edited: Oct 9, 2021
    gautam1989 likes this.
  2. canaria23

canaria23 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello
    I've been browsing through Syosetu and Kakuyomu for novels. And as a MTL translator myself, I found so many good recommendations. But unfortunately I can't translate them all so here I am, listing them.

They all are light, comedic, and are in a medieval European setting. But they also contain over 50+ chapters so if you need a short one then it's not here. All of these can be translated by DeepL or Google Translate pretty smoothly, too. None of them have cover pages so...
    (Ignore me trying to make this post pretty, this is my first thread and I was having fun, haha XD)

———————————————————

The Villainess's Beloved Plan
    ~ The Struggle To Avoid My Doomed End ~

悪役令嬢の愛され計画
    ~破滅エンド回避のための奮闘記~
    Summary
    "I'm not Sofia!"

Sofia awoke from a blow to her head and found out that this world was a otome game in which she had been addicted in her previous life, and that she had been called the villainess there.

If this goes on, I'll be killed! Orion, a guard, asked Sofia, who had a headache, "Do you happen to remember your past life?"

Orion was the best friend of Sofia in her previous life! But I'm not joking about being convicted as a villainess!

Sofia consults with Orion and makes plans to prevent her from becoming a villainess by the game's starting point, four years later.

Sofia and her friends turn their eyes from Randall, the heroine's target, and try to avoid a future in which she marries him and becomes a villainess.

Sofia managed to get married to Randall by weeping to the king, but of course he was not so straightforward...

———————————————————

I translated a few chapters because it seemed good so if you wanna check it out it's here, but it's only up till Chapter-4

Please, please, please, try this. It's funny, but I just can't do it because of time and I put this first here because I have high expectations of this novel. But unfortunately there is no cover page for this novel.

———————————————————

I Don't Want To Inherit A Feudal Estate
    So I'll Just Throw Everything On My Brother And Live As I Please

ビンボー領地を継ぎたくないので
    全て弟に丸投げして好き勝手に生きていく
    Summary
    Roland was born as the eldest son of a nobleman in a feudal estate. When he regained his memory of his previous life, he realizes that a dark future awaited him as the heir to a feudal estate.

As a result, he came to the conclusion that he must do something about it.

"Yes! I'll just force Mark to do it!"

Roland's never-ending battle to educate his younger brother as an excellent lord and to gain his own freedom began.

———————————————————
    It's a good enough novel and I'm excited for it. But I'm not sure about the romance though...

———————————————————

The Villainess Wants To Be Called Onee-San!
    Alt. - The Villainess Wants To Be Called Big Sister!

悪役令嬢はお姉様と呼ばれたい!
    Summary
    Grace, a countess who regained her consciousness after a carriage accident, realized that she had the memories of her previous life.

She discovers that she had been reincarnated into the world of an otome game, but she can't quite believe it.

In the game, her half-sister Mira is the heroine, and she is the villainess and the mean sister who torments her.

It's true that she tortures her sister, but isn't a mean older sister terrible?

However, due to the memories of her previous life, Grace is aware of her past actions and goes to visit her sister with an apology.

What? My sister is an angel!

This was the first time she awakened her awareness as an older sister.

Grace, who has become extremely sisconned, changes her mind and gets excited.

My father is a scumbag, so I'm the only one who can protect my sister!

As in the game, her nasty stepmother and brother-in-law, the capture target, have also arrived!

Is the Count family on the verge of ruin?

I'll study hard and rebuild the Count's house!

I want to be called 'onee-san,' and respected by my cute little sister!

———————————————————
    A good novel and by the summary it seems so cute! Even better, it's in an otome game setting!

———————————————————

The Bride Of A 100 Gold Coins
    ~ The Abandoned Lady Is Proposed To By Her Estranged Childhood Friend ~
    Summary
    "Rejoice, Dita! A nobleman is willing to buy you for 100 gold coins!"

Dietrinde, a baron's niece, is about to lose her fiancé to her cousin and be made the second wife of a middle-aged man.

Then Balthasar Rüger, a knight from the count's family, asks Dietrinde to marry him in exchange for 100 gold coins.

But this Balthasar, a beautiful young man who is popular in the castle, is a childhood friend of Dietrinde's who were seperated when they were children.

It seems that Balthasar did not ask Dietrinde to marry him out of love for her, so she gives up seeking his affection and goes to work at her husband's office, a knight's quarters.

Dietrinde uses her clerical skills and devises new ways to work, she finds out that Balthasar has a daughter who has feelings for him.

In addition, Dietrinde's unassuming husband seems to have some sort of problem...?

"I love you. ...I know it's really too late, but will you be my wife...?"

After overcoming their differences, what awaited her was a life full of happiness with her husband.

———————————————————
    Is there something to be added here...? Oh yeah, there's no cover page.

———————————————————

The Dark Villainess Is Too Loved

闇の悪役令嬢は愛されすぎる
    Summary
    One day, Christine, a duchess, came to a terrible realization;

She has been reincarnated as the villainous daughter of an otome game she played in her previous life.

Her fiancé, the Dauphin, will break off her engagement, and there is a possibility that she will be slaughtered.

Christine fainted and falls asleep, but she can't go on like this.

Christine must face her fearful future!

I must first fix my weakness so that I can survive the assassins!

As soon as I made up my mind to do so, I collapsed. I hate this body...

I began to practice self-defense techniques, but... Will you be able to avoid the tragedy...?

This is a romantic comedy about the struggles of a villainess.

———————————————————

Another otome game novel!

———————————————————

The Dark Villainess Is Doted Upon

闇黒の悪役令嬢は溺愛される
    Summary
    When Duchess Leah was ten years old, she learned that she had been reincarnated.

She was now in her second life.

At a ball at the age of 16, the Crown Prince Sieghart will confront her about breaking off their engagement.

Having regained her memories, Leah decides to travel the world as she did in her previous life.

With her friends from her previous life, let's live a life of adventure!

After her engagement will be broken off, So Leah prepared to leave the imperial capital immediately, and headed for the ball.

But that night, something different from her previous life happened...!

This is a story about a villainess and her doting love.

———————————————————
    The novel previously listed and this one are so similar I thought I accidentally listed it again and would've got confused if it wasn't for the MC's name...

———————————————————

I'll post the rest later but thank you for reading!

I hope anyone picks them up soon~,

Name:
    Raw Link: linkhere.com
    NU Link: linkhere.com
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    Description:
    ----------
    Example below
    ----------
    Name: Jin Yong Martial Arts Otherworld Rampage (金庸武学异世横行)
    Raw Link: http://www.linkhere.com
    NU Link (if available): http://www.linkhere.com
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: Sylver released a teaser and it was awesome. The MC is awesome, etc etc etc etc...
    Description (if you can find one):

3. Akira-Chan

Akira-Chan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fixed!

4. orizhinal

orizhinal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm interested in picking up "The Villainess Wants To Be Called Onee-San!"
    It's my first project!

gautam1989 likes this.
  5. Akira-Chan

Akira-Chan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please do so! Would you mind sending me the link? Thanks!

6. Blushy

Blushy 【Procrastinator】

Reading List:
    Link
    The The Villainess's Beloved Plan seems interesting! I might be interested in picking it up once one of my projects end :)

Last edited: Oct 31, 2021
    Akira-Chan likes this.
  7. orizhinal

orizhinal Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't post links yet but please check out my website from my profile!

Akira-Chan likes this.
  8. WhashUrHands

WhashUrHands Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've also been following I Don't Want To Inherit A Feudal Estate and I'd just like to add the kakuyomu link https://kakuyomu.jp/works/16816452220450631338 seems to be one episode further than the syosetu counterpart

Akira-Chan likes this.
  9. Akira-Chan

Akira-Chan Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, thank you!

Oh my, I just saw you were on Whimsical Star Gazers and just wanted to say that I love your translations! (I read them a lot!)

Also, I understand, please do send me the link when you do~!

Blushy likes this.
  10. hyouzantranslates

hyouzantranslates Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello! 悪役令嬢の愛され計画 has been picked up by Fans Translations.

FleetingCloud likes this.
  11. minota9

minota9 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I currently translating the "I Don't Want To Inherit A Feudal Estate"! I can't put a link in here >_< you can search it on NU though

gautam1989 and a_b like this.
  12. aoiisora

aoiisora Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hello we'll be picking up The Dark Villainess Is Too Loved 闇の悪役令嬢は愛されすぎる, will share the NU link once it's up

gautam1989 likes this.
  13. Legendary Zathura

Legendary Zathura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m excited for this one

aoiisora likes this.
  14. tinkerbel99xmn

tinkerbel99xmn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is somebody already translating The Villainess wants to be called Onee-san? It looks good omg.

15. aoiisora

aoiisora Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Dark Villain Daughter is Too Loved
    - Novel Update Link
    - Translator’s Website (direct)

Legendary Zathura likes this.
  16. Doe_

Doe_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link