Judging by the Title

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by jacobpaige, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Nahrenne

Nahrenne Sister|Daughter|Niece|Aunt|Mummy

Reading List:
    Link
    A story of @Osamaru noticing some side effects of being injected one too many times by a Green syringe. Let's hope he doesn't find the side effect from the Brown one.
    >w>
    <w<

Title: Sea Men in a Dark Cave

X

2. Donutmindme

Donutmindme [dounut][Zodiac:Golden snake][PROcrastinator]

Reading List:
    Link
    The Story of two lone Sea men. One woke up in a dark, naked. The other, woke up with no arms. The cave was very vast. So vast that it was a labyrinth. The naked one helped the other, as he had no arms. Even though he had no arms, but he had a brain. He was their brain, while the other was their strength. The two worked together to get out of the cave, that they found themselves in. They go through many struggles, and pains together. Each room they went through was a different place. They didn’t know when they could ever leave the place. It’s like it went on to infinity. The rooms held many strange, dangerous, and even wonderful things.

They also had met other poeple. They, too, had found themselves in the Dark Cave. Except, these people came from different entrances. Some, the girls, were thrown in as sacrificial gifts to the gods. Another was an adventurer, who dared to enter the Cave. The cave is called the Cave of No Return. It’s pity though, the two girls loved each of the two men. The two men however had no interests in the girls. They only trusted each other and each other only. They didn’t trust any others. The young adventure pitted the girls. The girls soon gave up on the two men, and respected their love for each other. In fact, they had become rotten after they witnessed the two’s love. The girls ended up settling with the young adventure, he too, had was just as beautiful as the two men. Plus, he was a stronge, kind, trustworthy man. That was a plus for the girls.

These five became companions and soon left the cave. Once they the Cave, they went on many adventurers. The five soon became famous among citizens of some nations. They were regarded as the Legendary Elite Five. No one dared to mess with these five.

Title: A single stone; A Social Pyramid Collapsed.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2018
  3. Skullie

Skullie [Lonely][I want cat :(]

Reading List:
    Link
    A story about how a small innocent child led to the destruction of society

Title: Fox Life

Donutmindme likes this.
  4. Donutmindme

Reading List:
    Link
    A girl reincarnated into a Fox. And lived the live of a fox.

Title: I should have left my ex.

5. Skullie

Reading List:
    Link
    That is literally the whole story, except that she changed back and forth and fall in love with her owner, and get together

6. Donutmindme

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice~
    I was right on spot!

7. Donutmindme

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh, now I really wanna read a book about this!

8. Skullie

Reading List:
    Link
    *hi5*
    Story about a person who got tricked over and over by someone they once love and couldn’t move on OwO)/

Title: That one Mario Kart Moment

Donutmindme likes this.
  9. Donutmindme

Reading List:
    Link
    I have this friend. This Friend if mine is quite good at Mario Kart. Now, oneday the bastard decided to do a Mario Kart moment in real life! The shithead almost gave me a heart attack. Suprisingly he actually pulled it off. It all happened when the bastard some how got the cops chasing us. The sirens, his driving, it all made me dizzy! We some how managed to get away from the cops. That day I beat up bastard to teach him a lesson; never pull this shit off again, or else you’ll have both our asses in jail.

10. Skullie

Reading List:
    Link
    OwO
    Woah. Daz dark

11. Donutmindme

Reading List:
    Link
    That one could be a short story~
    Yeah it is dark.
    I suppose it’s a dark comedy???.
    ._.

12. Skullie

Reading List:
    Link
    Then you should have made a story about how Mario cart turn a person into a murderer due to getting a blue shell right at the end which causes them to be in last place OwO

Donutmindme likes this.
  13. Donutmindme

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I didn’t make a title.

Title: Sibling rivalry~

14. Moonpearl

Moonpearl Professional Yuri Girl ❀ [Yuri Garden Creator]

Reading List:
    Link
    Two princesses grow up competing over who has grown the tallest, to be most like their giantess mother. By the time they stop growing, they're pretty much the same height, but they insist that one of them must be the final winner. They have several people measure them, but the "winner" is always someone different - there's just no reliable way of calculating the difference. Eventually they get so angry at each other that they turn to dark magic to shrink the other, and the country is torn apart by civil war under their leadership.
    (The day is saved by an unrelated man with a fancy sword!)

Title: Cat Dystopia

15. Deleted member 125960

Deleted member 125960 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Cat wakes up to the smell of garbage deep in an alley, dressed in rags and feet bare. The streets were bustling... Wait. Feet? Where are his paws?! More importantly, cat felt a long forgotten, unpleasant sensation... Hunger. Ever since being taken into a wealthy family, servants had been at his beck and call to the point his past had fallen out of recollection. Born in the streets, cat struggled for survival each day that passed, relying only on instincts. Cat started to worry, had I been abandoned? He tried lifting his body, but was utterly helpless before his altered limbs. After a while of working out a balance, he set out to explore his surroundings, hopefully find his owner and reconcile, but as time went by he found instead that he hadn't a clue where he was. The humans around wore strange cloths, the buildings were unfamiliar and there was only sand as far as his eyes could see...

Basically, it's about a "beggar" (who's had a furry past) transmigrating back to Ancient Egypt when cats were worshipped, retaining his animal speech in addition to the human language.

Title: ****!

Moonpearl likes this.
  16. Eutune

Eutune 『Sweet~』

Reading List:
    Link
    Tale about a transmigrated guy into a BL universe where all cursing words are censored. The ban would lift only when the characters were doing *snu snu* with their partner. Doing *snu snu* was therefore the only way to be free. The guy remained caste until he died, and his last recorded word was "****!".

Title: The lake under the luggage

Moonpearl likes this.
  17. Deleted member 125960

Deleted member 125960 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Sam, currently stranded in a tiny lake island, cursed. All his careful planning had gone down the drain because of that damned luggage. He could only blame his shallow pockets, else for what reason would anyone have bought such a tattered suitcase from such a shady bazaar? Just a few days ago, he'd been idly packing up for the Hawaii trip his parents gifted him on his eighteenth birthday. It'd be his first time out of town, so he was quite nervous. Never would he have guessed that he'd instead trip on a week old pile of laundry before plunging headfirst down the moth-eaten thing...

Title: Indian Night.

18. GinDole

GinDole Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Features what happens when someone spends the night out with their Indian friends.

Title: Brace For It

19. Kuroihagane

Kuroihagane Investi-gathor

Reading List:
    Link
    Story about a student who suddenly has to take an exam

Title: Shrek it Ralph!

20. GinDole

GinDole Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A showdown between Shrek and Ralph.