Judging by the Title

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by jacobpaige, Jun 11, 2016.

1. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: I Died And Reincarnated As An Otome Game's Villager A, But I'm Now The Protagonist And A Reverse Harem Is Forming Around Me In The Nobles' School!?

Slayerwolfx2 likes this.
  2. The Ram

The Ram [Anxiety Sheep]

Reading List:
    Link
    A nondescript wish fulfillment fantasy for a background character with a confidence issue, except it's all a dream

My title: Black Friday

3. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    A story of a random hater of Rebecca Black in which she dies in an accident due to Truck-Kun's intervention and gets sent to a really shitty R-18 manga story.

Title: I refuse to save the world unless you get me a boyfriend!

4. susanty.smile

susanty.smile [Insomniac]

Reading List:
    Link
    like the title said it all

okay...fantasy world, with dragons and wizards...the Heroine is a tomboy kind of woman with short hair and armors. She is desperate for love but all her subordinate fear her... a little act of kindness from her was filtered as a ploy for punishment for later. Until one day, the prophecy came that she is the one that could save the world...the wizard that told her this was then commanded to look for boyfriend for her first before she take the task...

bla bla bla ...later on, it was the wizard that become her husband...THE END

Title: Six Degrees of Separation

5. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    *laughs* I wanted to make a title that said as much as possible just to see how it would be turned on its head~

I liked the result! *glomps*
    A short story about a girl that had its fish die because the aquarium's temperature was 6 degrees below the right amount, so she blames herself for it.

Title: Cake First, Love Later!

6. susanty.smile

Reading List:
    Link
    ehehehe thanks

the girl and the fish tho :blobjoy::blobjoy:

ok.....so

the MC is a patisserie and ML/FL is their opponent in cake competition. This goes for several times till one day they are to be command/force to work together to create the best cake of the country (possibly to compete with other countries)

they argued at first, neither want to yield to be the first to cooperate...then their experimented result was a mess. For the cake sake, they decide to work together this time. hence, romance bloom and they win the competition. THE END

title: The Book of Life

AliceShiki likes this.
  7. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww::aww: That's so cute!

A poem about a book that told everything that would happen in one's life, and how whoever read the book suddenly lost their goals in life and had no sense of purpose now that they knew what the future held for them.

Title: The Sweet Morning Light Still Shines At The Edge of Hell.

8. susanty.smile

Reading List:
    Link

that actually interesting story :blobxd:

so...i like the title very much~~ i can already feel the bitter sweet story~~~ >_<

a story where the protag who was slandered till they felt like giving up their live, but before that they wanted to have revenge to those who slandered them. they have nothing more to hope for so might as well make their enemies suffer !!!

but one of the enemy's disciple was their best friend for years and always tried to reason with the master to investigate the slander. The protag and the best friend met one day but because of that, the best friend was accuse of being the protag accomplice so the best friend pretend to have capture the protag and went together to investigate the culprit.

title: City of Angels

9. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice one! \(^^)/

I based the title in a song of .Hack//Sign actually, named Fake Wings~

A song of a man that wandered through the desert and stumbled upon a city, in this city nobody lied, everybody was helpful and good willing, everyone had no malice in their heart and helps the singer through their troubles.

The song portrays how everything was perfect there, yet the singer could not endure his own imperfection when compared to the people of said city, so they flee and vows to improve themselves in the future, to one day return there proudly.

Title: Life Goes Wrong, Love Goes Right.

susanty.smile likes this.
  10. The Ram

The Ram [Anxiety Sheep]

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a fun one :D

A story about 2 sociopaths finding their love for eachother through their *cough cough* sanguine hobbies *cough cough*.
    The story starts with the first sociopath's POV, who discovers that the target (s)he's been stalking for a while was murdered by another person, and then decides to use his/her criminal mastermind to determine both the murderer AND their next target and steal their kill. The story switches around POV's between the two while their bloody back and forth goes on. The last challenge though, is to murder the other.

Shit goes down, feelings get realized, and one of them gets murdered in their sleep after their wedding by the other.

Title: The hug from earth

11. susanty.smile

Reading List:
    Link
    your story is frightening :blobfearful::blobfearful:

ok....

a story of alien invasion, not one alien but a colony. The came in a flash and wipe out 1/5 of humanity then started their slaughtered in a speed. Humans gather all their intelligent spy, forming 1-3 team to infiltrate the alien HQ, their objective was to kill alien president/leader.

turned out, the alien had false information about the human and earth. they thought humans were killing their own planet and then would someday went to kill off other planets, the aliens came to prevent that. With this information in hand, the surviving spies went back to the human leaders (associations of leaders, i believe). This way, humans carried out a humanity projects to show the wrong in aliens informations.

Long story short, the aliens and human join hand in peace. THE END

title: The Disaster Artist

12. The Ram

The Ram [Anxiety Sheep]

Reading List:
    Link
    The melancholic story of the god of natural disasters, who causes horrible disasters to prevent worse ones from happening out of his control, while falling into depression from the hatred he gains for ultimately trying to keep the majority of species safe

Title: The connection

13. Lemonlyn

Lemonlyn ♥[ Incubus ] Onee-san Seducer♥

Reading List:
    Link
    the story of how one grandfather who can see the red strings of fate surrounding everyone. he finds out that his wife's string isn't connected to his and is fighting against fate and destiny to change that and find out why

14. GonZ555

GonZ555 What i want for christmas is you

Reading List:
    Link
    Where's your title?

15. Lemonlyn

Reading List:
    Link
    ah crap I forgot
    the title is
    lollipop liquor

16. Zone Q11

Zone Q11 『The Gas Mask』『Monochrome Plebeian』

Reading List:
    Link
    A child and an old man being government officials who kill corrupt megalomaniacs.

Title: Danganronpa

17. GonZ555

GonZ555 What i want for christmas is you

Reading List:
    Link
    A semi-biography of a guy finding inspiration from his love life to make a dance move named 'Danganronpa'

Title: Gantz

18. The Ram

The Ram [Anxiety Sheep]

Reading List:
    Link
    The story of a misanthropic NEET who starts piecing together the meaning of his life over pseudo-philosophical rambling on the internet. It starts when during a standard nightly ramble session, he starts realizing that, his meandering blathering is only for the sake of garnering the attention of the people he hates. During this moment of minor enlightenment, he decides to go out for soul searching.

During his trip, he starts listening to the other people jabbing on about their problems and realizes that, everyone has damage, and that does not make him worthless. While the idea doesn't entirely stick at the moment, after walking through a market he happens upon a stall selling bowls and cups, with gold running along as if cracks upon them. Somehow, this image brings him to tears, as he realizes, that the damage and cracks, while problematic, have the possibility of being beautiful and how this can apply, not only to him, but everyone, as damage is what develops personality. He decides to take this as inspiration, as he starts to move on from his NEET lifestyle and tries to make actual, meaningful human connection.

He is damaged, but still intact
    Inspiration: quick wiki lol ↓
    upload_2022-5-19_18-52-19.png

Title: The running Moon

19. Lemonlyn

Reading List:
    Link
    the story of a genz bisexual who lives in a world like ABO but a is a sun while o is a moon. the protagonist is trying to find their moon. a gl
    title: Mr cockroach refused to die

20. yun yun yun

yun yun yun (◍•ᴗ•◍) [Important things must be said 3 times]

Reading List:
    Link
    A short story of a shut in otaku who refuses to leave the room because a roach guards the door, who will fly and land on his face the moment he steps out of the room... He tried escaping through the window, spraying whatever insecticide he bought online and thrown at his window but the roach remains alive and kicking... Otaku cultivated immortality while hiding inside the room to fight the undying roach...

Title: Black Coffee Witch