Judging by the Title

Discussion in 'Community Games' started by jacobpaige, Jun 11, 2016.

1. Lemonlyn

Lemonlyn ♥[ Incubus ] Onee-san Seducer♥

Reading List:
    Link
    a bartender that is misunderstood to be witch by the unordinary customers who chance upon the space, time gap where the store resided within the intersections of multiple dimensions. A therapist who retired to make coffee and relax with in a store, what adventures will she encounter?

(can I use the story sypnosis you made up for my Mr cockroach refuse to die as a actual story idea? its really interesting!!!

title : sunflower and peashooter

2. yun yun yun

yun yun yun (◍•ᴗ•◍) [Important things must be said 3 times]

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobsweat_2: You can use that as you deem fit~
    I'm interested to know what this story would lead to...
    Two kingdoms upholding different principles, one protecting their honor, the other wanting to survive... But the world stands behind the righteous and condemns the hungry invaders... Two common citizens, a mage and a warrior, joins the war to protect their homeland...

Title: My Cat Left Four Scratches on my Arm

AidaIro and Lemonlyn like this.
  3. Accismus

Accismus Icarus

Reading List:
    Link
    Picked up an injured stray cat and brought it back to health. But the cat turned out to be a space time master who was cursed to look like a cat until a new master is born. The four scratches symbolize four times you can go back in past to change your future so you can make sure you are the new master. If you don't become one you will die.

Title: Blueberries and Gin

4. Sapphire-Saph

Sapphire-Saph Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oneshot about the aftermath of a MC finally wisening up and leaving scum ML. The only thing the ML is left with in the end to remind himself that the relationship even existed in the first place are blueberries (the color of MC's eyes). ML drinks his life away, leaving behind a note for MC. This in turn ruins MC's life <people gossip about her killing ML, misplaced guilt, etc, NOT because MC still loved ML> and thus, MC dies with a bottle of gin by their head (ML"s favorite drink). *Whiskey Lullaby plays in the background."

Title: The Door Used to Open

5. Accismus

Accismus Icarus

Reading List:
    Link
    MC found a mysterious door later that will be named as The door to other world. The other world is completely similar to this world except MC can change few parts of it. Changed are rate limited but can happen. MC loved it there. And thus begins his journey of living two lives. But soon he finds out the door doesn't always stays open and if he gets stuck in other world he will lose his power to create changes and go back to past as a child with no memory. It also confuses his sense of reality because what if this all has already happened before.

Title: The basement

6. DojaDoge

DojaDoge Formerly known as Ms.EliteNEET

Reading List:
    Link
    The basement is where the troll reads old Garfield comics and uses the torsos of little kiddies as ashtrays for his cigars.

Title: Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

7. WordEater

WordEater Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    A heartwarming reconciliation between a jegging and a jean where they both get chosen by their owner to be packed in their travelling bag. They used to get on a spat in the mall about the legitimacy of them being trousers, day by day, they witness several of their comrades being bought out by customers. It agitated them, having the thought of being the one left behind, seeing the other was just a convenient excuse that they convinced themselves to not feel sorry when they were attacking each other on their sore point or insecurity. They hadn't thought about being bought by the same person, but still it didn't stop them from being vicious with bickering up until they got thrown in the washing machine where they experienced a tormenting spinning that made them wish for death. Traumatized and disillusioned, they were speechless and had no choice but to comfort one another in the unfamiliarity. This brought forth the opportunity to discover past the surface of what the other was willing to project and it made them feel a bubbling familial affection for the other.

Title: Stay Away, Transmigrator~ The Nonagenarian Librarian Just Wants to Protect his Hoard!

Last edited: Jun 3, 2022
    DojaDoge likes this.
  8. Laling

Laling Rest Easy, King

Reading List:
    Link
    The story of a draconic librarian, who owns a private library and considers the books he owns as his hoard, meeting a reckless and destructive duke who claims to have transmigrated to this world.

Title: Do You Want To Build A Human?

9. DojaDoge

DojaDoge Formerly known as Ms.EliteNEET

Reading List:
    Link
    Dr. Frankenstein has purchased his very own franchise, a Build-a-Human store at the local Galleria Mall. Little ghouls and boys can build their very own stuffed human! Simply choose from the assorted body parts and organs available. Then dress them up in funky costumes.

Title: Friendship is Magic

Giratina likes this.
  10. ReaderReader

ReaderReader (◍•ᴗ•◍) [Important things must be said 2 times]

Reading List:
    Link
    A bunch oh highschoolers having a hard time after being isekaied into another world but guess what they all have this skill called friendship magic, together they thrive off killing monsters but one day one of them dies during a campaign, what to do what to do .... their friendship magic won't be returned unless they find a way to resurrect their friend !

The difference between cats and dogs (bl)

11. hypersniper159

hypersniper159 Creator of NuF’s 7th Enigma

Reading List:
    Link
    The story takes place in ABO and everyone is a furry. There are dogs furries and cat furries, however these two species have been at war from the beginning of the world, even their respective gods are always fighting. This is a story about developing free thought and accepting others for what they are.

“Too Bad City Boy!”

12. ReaderReader

Reading List:
    Link
    A rich city boy that parties at every given moment, doesn't go to uni classes angered his older brother and got cut off the family's money, the older brother requested that he goes to work on a farm from a month during the summer. Out of options the guy does and there he meets a cute guy that's supposed to lodge and work with the city boy. The city boy tried to bribe him with money but
    Too bad city boy I won't fall for your money ! says the farm boy

" Far too accepting, this is unacceptable! "

13. hypersniper159

Reading List:
    Link
    This is story about a worker who purposely messes things up since he wants to get fired and is irritated because *insert tragic backstory* but he still needs the job for *insert motivation* but the Ceo/manager/boss is way too calm about all his mistakes. "You are 'Far Too Accepting! This is Unacceptable!" screams the worker, and turns to leave but the Boss grips his wrist, "I'm acceptable, but can you also accept me?"
    this is bl of course *cough*

"It's Only Relative to the Theory!"

ReaderReader likes this.
  14. ReaderReader

Reading List:
    Link
    Some time in the future new genders such as alpha, beta and omega appear and become normalised in the society. Our protagonist is your run the mill alpha , rich , smart , has a nice build but one days he encounters a guy in an gentlealpha club, they become friends and protag finds out that his new friend is an ENIGMA ... and it also seem that they might just be a bit more *cough* a lot more than friends .. The Enigma tells our protag that our protag has a chance of getting prego with him ... prota is super happy internally but shouts " It's Only Relative to the Theory! " We need to try to prove it !

( Also I think i've read a jp manga with a similar plot to Far too accepting, this is unacceptable )

" There's no way I just gave birth, we need to do it again to prove it's real ! "

hypersniper159 likes this.
  15. hypersniper159

Reading List:
    Link
    not so shocking, its not such a unique plot line. (Also enigma isn't latin like alpha beta omega ect. so maybe "rho?" its used in science/physics a lot.) But i like the idea a lot of a new gender in the tradition scene.

I'm out of ideas for this one title thou...

16. ReaderReader

Reading List:
    Link
    I was talking about this one

This is story about a worker who purposely messes things up since he wants to get fired and is irritated because *insert tragic backstory* but he still needs the job for *insert motivation* but the Ceo/manager/boss is way too calm about all his mistakes. "You are 'Far Too Accepting! This is Unacceptable!" screams the worker, and turns to leave but the Boss grips his wrist, "I'm acceptable, but can you also accept me?"
    this is bl of course *cough*

I see enigma used a lot of different bls when they have 4th gender so I just used it .. I guess it's like an enigma because usually it's a legendary , non existent gender

17. hypersniper159

Reading List:
    Link
    I never knew this nor have I seen it, do you have any recommendations?

This is a story about Fl who was always infertile her whole life, and she's in a society where motherhood, families and child-rearing is viewed with extremely high regards so she feels worthless and from social circumstance, and her own self hatred, she becomes a sex workers and one day she wakes up pregnant. "There's no way I just gave birth, we need to do it again to prove it's real ! " And she then makes a found family, the first on the continent, with orphans and abandoned kids.

"Its All in the Notebook"

18. Sapphire-Saph

Sapphire-Saph Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    T-3 minutes until I die.
    T-27 minutes until I am found.

Rue's last message. True to her words, someone found her body 24 minutes after her death. How do I know? I checked the cameras. But that is all we know, the time of her death along with how long it took to find her body. How she died still remains a mystery. How did a healthy, ordinary woman die from seemingly nothing and predict it? The only clue that might lead us to the answer is the paper her last message is written on. A crinkly, lined, off-white, piece of paper with torn edges. Torn because she ripped it from a notebook right beside her that disappeared with her death. Our answers? It's all in the notebook.

"i AM guilty"

Giratina likes this.