LCD Jujutsushi Wa Yuusha Ni Narenai

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Hate, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Trov

Trov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Too many people are hard on the hero here.
    Even Momokawa isn't hung up over the hero being angry. Aside from the Class Rep, he was the most understanding of the group. It's just that at that moment he couldn't think straight due to his childhood friend being dead right infront of him. Which is a understandable reaction.

2. diamonds

diamonds Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    He was also about to kill momo's trio compannion if momokawa didnt cut his relation with them tho..

4. scallop

scallop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're... Right I guess. I have to admit I was swept up in the crowd hate. In retrospect, he had a lot of reasons to be suspicious of momokawa already. There's his sister who's always going on about how he's the evilest of devil spawn and sword girl being traumatized can be traced back to him if you consider futaba as brainwashed... Which is a logical conclusion coming from how different she got after she met him. Class rep can even testify on that.
    Though the nail on the head would have to be futaba not swooning for him after repeated advances

5. Avil

Avil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The swordwoman attempted murder gave us a small hint but the latest chapter told us clearly that he doesn't care about anyone other than his harem, he told Momo “No matter what reasons you had, I… I can’t forgive you for killing Reina” but look at how forgiving he is with Mei.

6. Asf

Reading List:
    Link
    And that reason is..
    reina been trying to kill momo when he just wants to leave her alone. His close friend manage to protect him despite that and in return he die taking the fatal strike. Its all the elemental beast doing but reina can stop them anytime she wants to. But she does not.
    So momo decide to finally kill her in return for the few attempt murders from reina and the lost of his friend.
    Thats also why the 3 companion dude didnt really blame momo even for his murder.

7. heroeric

heroeric Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What pissed me off the most was this line
    Since it has a holier then thou like tone and is also extremely hypocritical since the hero was trying to kill momo and his three companions without hearing their side of the story or caring that they might be innocent and the fact that the person who had previously tried to kill momo is still a member of their party

8. Asf

Reading List:
    Link
    So the TLer decide to continue off from where lion's mask left it off..
    Goodnews guys.!!

9. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    this got harem tag, harem how big?

10. scallop

Reading List:
    Link
    Good news indeed. I just talked with the new guy around half a day ago, and it seems like he can translate pretty fast. He said that he'd done all the way up to chapter 70 but those were lost when his laptop broke. We're gonna start at a slower pace than what he can actually do so he doesn't burn out.
    Anyway, current in-order chapter, I really liked how lionmask brought out Yokomichi's character in English, I hope we can emulate that in the current TLs.

11. Hate

Hate born

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah its like watching the climax first and now we are reading the builtup to it

12. Trov

Trov Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not really a harem? So far only Main Heroine. But
    There is another girl that ends up liking him. She gives Rem her panties when he ends up separated from them. I'd hesitate to call this a harem though with only 2 girls and the number of possible candidates massively dwindling.

13. scallop

Reading List:
    Link
    I believe the harem tag was there since we started getting hero chapters.
    So the hero's harem is now:
    5 - 1 = 4

14. Asf

Reading List:
    Link
    Is 2 considered harem? Dont think so..
    Unless you count that spiderpig guy. Lol

15. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey guys, we were talking in the recuest tread as the new translator was going backward, there was some indecision going on the tread but somehow that new translator picked up when there was already other translator prepared for normal relase, @Ecleshia, seems like the two of them will be working together to bring about a more fast (and normal) translation

Now about the LCD... I am not sure if the backward translation will count as spoiler or not, can we have a mod opinion or whatever goes?

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
    Hate and Asf like this.
  16. Ecleshia

Ecleshia Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, me and the new translator will be collaborating for this, so we'll be releasing things normally, although he will still TL backwards as usual. As for releases it's all up to him, i'm just helping with the TL's since i like the story. Also please don't bash me too much since I'm still new to this translating thing XD

Hate and Asf like this.
  17. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    there's already spoilers in here, if you read from page one.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  18. Asf

Reading List:
    Link
    The thought that counts.
    And yeah. As a fellow fan I hope you can progress with your language study though this project.

19. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww men... that fat guy is fucking nuts and I was here thinking that Futaba was losing it, thats nothing compared with this new guy

20. scallop

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah I just read his draft, it's not bad at all. Like, it could be much worse. It could have been MTL, but luckily we have someone who can speak both jp and eng well. I just need to do some subject verb agreement stuff before I can post... Probably on Sunday.
    Yokomichi has the best inner monologue. You just love to hate him.

Asf likes this.