LCD Jujutsushi Wa Yuusha Ni Narenai

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Hate, Jun 11, 2018.

1. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ow men I am so glad that the earlier chapter are going out again:blobparty::blobparty::blobparty:

Though I thinked that Momokawa was going to met Yokomichi again before passing to the next zone but instead he met higuchi out of nowhere, neverthless is gona be good see how is going to go his vengance:blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

2. Esperreal

Esperreal [The Real Esper], [The Specialest Snowflake]

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m kind of confused with the chapters that were translated ahead

Is best girl (Futaba) not fat anymore cause 145 makes me think she isn’t?

3. Titan LLS

Titan LLS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    145...wtf did she not have a model body around the time she first met the hero(after the summoning) even so much that he could not recognize her. momokawa almost documented her weight loss in chapters prior. are you reading or skimming?

4. Esperreal

Reading List:
    Link
    Well at that point I was at around ch 17 and saw about something 145 (boobs) that drove me to read ahead and got confused

5. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    If you read through, she gets to slimming down, pretty much right after joining Momokawa, with those power berries she's always snacking on. She's got glamour model proportions by about...(what was it) chapter 50 or thereabouts, somewhere around there. I only remember that much, because there was an author (or translator) note around then, that said she had the slim busty proportions of some anime character, that showed mostly nude figurines when I googled her.

Titan LLS likes this.
  6. Titan LLS

Titan LLS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The novel needs a new cover for another vol everyone looks at vol one cover and goes off that for how futaba look's.

7. Unrivaledfury

Unrivaledfury Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah.. It's such a turn off. Do you know about other illustrations? I didn't find any.

8. dave186

dave186 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If you also read Kurono no Mao, just know that there is some heavy suspisions that she is Kurono mother based in similar descriptions

9. Esperreal

Reading List:
    Link
    well he is the "Nightmare Berserker" after all so I wouldn't be too surprised see how the author made it very possible with the whole other people have come Kurono's world before

10. redleaf97

redleaf97 Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    anyone can give summaries version from 1 chapter till the latest? what does this mean? from the sypnosis

Pushed to the limit of survival in the different world’s dungeon, what starts with trusting and loving each other soon ends in killing and betrayal.

The most beautiful and gruesome battle royale has raised its curtain.

did mc got a gf or something? did she betrayed him? but why? any interesting character that i should know about?

Last edited: Oct 8, 2018
  11. Esperreal

Reading List:
    Link
    i think this story will beyond the dungeon when you think about what the god said from the beginning about helping save the world
    also with the title it seems like the mc will be forced to help but end up doing something else since he can't be a hero.
    on a third note i think there will be one other girl/party member for the mc since only 3 can leave and kuro no maou has 3 leads of two girls and one dude

12. Heimdallr

Heimdallr [I-don't-know-what-to-write-here]

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this Dropped? I don't know where else to ask because the chapter releases are so strange?

Lucresia likes this.
  13. CountryMage

CountryMage [XSanguine8] not my blood...

Reading List:
    Link
    That's a very good question, and I would guess that the translation of this has either driven the translator mad, or it got licensed, and no one informed us. Could also be that the author dropped it, but considering that the chronological translation still hadn't reached the latest translated chapters, it still looks like tl induced madness.

kenar, Scott5431 and Lucresia like this.
  14. Heimdallr

Reading List:
    Link
    What a shame i thought it was a pretty good one

15. KuroYatsu

KuroYatsu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Series is still alive in JP, just TL got paused/dropped.
    I really think that series from this author are kinda cursed... Most of the groups that picked up KnM disbanded.

Raw can be found at syosetu - n1132dk, or just google "呪術師は勇者になれない" (can't post links).

Heimdallr and kenar like this.
  16. Heimdallr

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the Info. I hope not lol i wanna see both translated

17. Avil

Avil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rather than the author being cursed, his novels lack instant gratification and fast progress most fans love.This novel has close to 200 chapters published and it's still on the "prologue" since they haven't meet natives, kingdoms etc.. and KNM is the same since it took the MC a lot of chapters to finally beat a single apostle.

18. IronDoge

IronDoge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I kind of assumed the survival game was the story. The dungeon is obviously a training ground + winnowing system to select the strongest out of a batch of mass summoned otherworlders. (Which isn't an uncommon occurrence, if they can afford to dispose of so many candidates.) The three who clear it get to look forward to being enslaved in some capacity - maybe even have their bodies taken over by some crusty old members of the royalty.

There is something going on in the background with the gods having their own specific motives, but I dunno if that's worth exploring too much as anything more than a background. It'd be too much like Explaining The Zombies to me.

19. Avil

Avil Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I assume the gods are trying get the best apostle possible to expand their religion, dunno if they are going to get enslaved or hailed as heroes when they meet the natives but I'm pretty sure this is the "prologue" just like monster no goshujin-sama had that long forest survival arc until they arrive at the fort.

Cromatics likes this.
  20. Heimdallr

Reading List:
    Link
    Seeing how much potential it has, I feel a bit sad for the novels being dropped so much.