Spoiler Jun Jiuling

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by imsodone, Jun 14, 2017.

1. imsodone

imsodone 『Creep』

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone here who already read this??

I need to be spoiled. >.<

Faithisi and odanezz0_3 like this.
  2. immortaltear

immortaltear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Basic spoilers ¿? :X3:

3. Eis

Eis ❄❅Queen of Ice❅❄

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanted to try to MTL this, but then I saw the status: 800+ chapters, still ongoing.... well, nvm. :unsure:

4. kaguya0401

kaguya0401 aka Xia (fledgling editor & TL'er)

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm hoping someone has read enough to give out some juicy spoilers. :)

Peachyxist and Sasakira like this.
  5. lovelyxday

lovelyxday Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    its actually completed

6. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    I tried reading some, but then I saw the amount of chapters and... sigh... Something about the pace doesn't agree with me. Each chapter delves into unnecessary details and wordy explanations which slow down the plot progression. Honestly, I was bored. It doesn't help that it already isn't an original concept (that usually doesn't bother me, as long as the characters are interesting and the pace is snappy). It takes a few chapters whenever the MC moves from point A to point B, and several more chapters of conversation and battle of wits. But nothing actually happens in the meantime. Maybe I'm being too harsh, I already don't have the patience for such draggy novels. At least, no patience to MTL them. I'll wait for the official translation and that's that.

SkeletoNQueeN06 likes this.
  7. immortaltear

immortaltear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :cry: I need to be spoiled

8. zauberesel

zauberesel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is the ML?

Peachyxist likes this.
  9. clear

clear 『クソ主』 川(-'﹃ '-)川 『Bi Wenjun's Yoyo』

Reading List:
    Link
    i want to know whether something will happen to her servant ? bc seriously i want to slap that servant bc being too arrogant orz

10. xianxia_reader

xianxia_reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone have the raw link?

11. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm wondering if the ML is MC's sick cousin. If they get married and she cures him, then it's going to be difficult to get out of that marriage I'd say.

12. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm in the middle of MTL ing this, around 200 chapter. Must said this novel really nice, it's very detail and no damsell in stress mc. Just beware, if you read the tag in NU no romance tag or male lead tag. So the romance is almost non existence. Up to chapter 200 I still can't figure the male lead, but guess what? I don't care, finally find novel that can be very interesting withouth the romance factor. It's like Princess Weiyang and Rebirth of military... Without romance and cruelty. But the plot twist and mysteries is very compelling

13. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm curious. Who was she in her past life? What does it have to do with the people in the capital (Emperor and Commander Lu)? How does her relationship with the Fangs change (better, worse, or does it not change)?

clear likes this.
  14. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She is the current emperor niece. Her father is the previous crown prince, but his father is sick, that why she learn medicine to cure his father sickness. When she travel with her master her father died and her uncle succeed the throne. It supposedly her little brother that get the throne. But this commander Lu supported her uncle, he is like her uncle kgb head. He do the dirty job. Her uncle married her with this Lu commander (Lu YunQi), and their were actually pretty happy together. Later on she got clue that her father was killed by her uncle, and she rushed to the palace to killer her uncle, that was when she died.

JoshyM62, tarese, Varsha0907 and 12 others like this.
  15. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As for the Fang Family, they will grow closer slowly, I really like their relation development. Also up until where I read know, still some mystery about the Fang Family background. Since Fang family has connection with imperial family (her grandfather) but I still not reach there (the real relation, somehow Fang Family has imperial decree from her grandfather, they were supposely only merchant family without any political support - it was very thrilling when the decree show up)
    I really really really like this story right now, already mtl for about 4 night till 3 am, so pardon my grammar

tarese, Vishaakha, Amsir and 8 others like this.
  16. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    @smr85 AH! Thanks so much for answering my questions! The plot twists are quite interesting. So I'm assuming she definitely wants to get revenge on LYQ and the Emperor. Did LYQ end up killing her?

Speaking of the Fang family, how has Chengyu (I think that's his name aka fake husband) changed his views of her? Does he see her favorably or is he still guarded against her?

17. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The thing is, I'm afraid lyq is truly in love with her. I still don't know his involvement in her father death. But as for know, after her death lyq collect lots of concubines, and when she see them she realize that all of them has her traits, the most favourite one, has her voice. And lyq do a lots of things that their promise to do but can not due to her status.
    Fang Chengyu, change of course. She able to cure him, and her cousin will do everything he can to help her.

govindec, Amsir, Poor_Hero and 6 others like this.
  18. smr85

smr85 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Also I think, she was being set up by somebody. The current emperor might truly kill her farther, but someone who told her about this, do it by agitating her. So she impulsively run to the palace and try to hack her uncle. The one that kill her is the emperor bodyguard, not lyq directly I think

govindec, Poor_Hero and kaguya0401 like this.
  19. zauberesel

zauberesel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lu Yun Qi seems destined for a tragic outcome

20. kaguya0401

Reading List:
    Link
    LYQ is probably going to face a tragic outcome. Poor guy though (if he didn't have anything to do with her father's death). I wonder if he'll fall for JJL? That would be interesting. I'm glad her cousin changes too. I can't wait for the translations to reach the point of meeting LYQ as he seems like an interesting character.

Peachyxist likes this.