Spoiler Jun Ye Can’t Help But Tease His Wife

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by skyzoo2001, Jul 8, 2018.

1. skyzoo2001

skyzoo2001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds like a really interesting novel like The Military Female Soldier With Unwavering Stubbornness.

Description:
    Rumor has it that the empire’s first general, Shen Chengfeng, has a quirk that does not allow anyone to touch his body!
    But on a certain day, not only did he touch people, but also slept with a certain person!

For countless generations, it is rumored that the empire’s well-known Xiao family only had sons who became generals. But the fact is, they actually have a daughter named Xiao Jing!
    However, she must dress as a man to become a young soldier.

Anybody who will have a contact with Shen Chengfeng’s skin will die. This is the secret of the Shen family that cannot be disclosed.
    Xiao Jing, however, was careless and touched the general’s body everywhere!

The Shen family is well aware of the fact that Shen Chengfeng’s both hands are like strong sulfuric acid. Once touched, even the bones will not be saved.
    Xiao Jing, however, was not paying attention and touched him all over!

The Shen family understood that the body of the imperial general is special and cannot have a wife and children in this life.
    However, one day, the general suddenly announced that he is going to marry a certain soldier!
    In other words…
    Xiao Jing didn’t have a choice but to disguise herself as a man to become a soldier. Unexpected events led her to have physical encounters with the empire’s most distinguished general, Shen Chengfeng. However, unknown to the public, this military master has a mysterious secret – anything that he touches would all turn to ash! Surprisingly, Xiao Jing was an exception!
    How will our hardworking Xiao Jing keep her little secret hidden when Shen Chengfeng is constantly keeping an eye on her? And how will our formidable general react when a certain soldier is not affected by his supernatural ability?

Any spoilers?

stumblmer, RBJ, tammapmap and 7 others like this.
  2. Chrysan

Chrysan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Shen Chengfeng finds out about Xiao Jing being a women around chapter 124ish (from my memory)

3. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    I skipped some chapters, but I've basically known the gist of the story.
    • All Xiao Jing's brothers and father know about her identity early on. The 3 elder brothers are basically siscon for their sister. Xiao Yu is somewhat kuudere, Xiao Hong is a bit yandere, and Xiao Zheng is tsundere. The youngest brother Xiao Ye is the playful little bro who keeps seeking death and be his brothers punching bag. The first 3 brothers are from Xiao dad's first marriage. It's unknown whether the youngest brother Xiao Ye is from the same mother as Xiao Jing but the probability is pretty high seeing that Xiao Ye kept saying that he grows up with her.
    • Xiao Jing is immune to all acid. She can wash her hands in sulphuric acid with high concentration with no problem.
    • Apparently only the Old Madam (Xiao Jing's grandmother) doesn't know about her real gender in the family. She wasn't even interested though, as she doesn't accept Xiao Jing's mother as the real madam of Xiao family.
    • Shen Chengfeng has two elder brothers: Shen Chenghuang and Shen Chengyi. Shen Chenghuang is also a general, currently trying to chase his fiancee to marry. Shen Chengyi is a newly certified research doctor that gave up his military status to be Shen Chengfeng's private doctor whose main job is to research about his younger brother's physical condition.
    • Shen Chengfeng's maternal uncle Yan Mo is in love with Xiao Jing even when she was still pretending to be a man. He is pretty much a stalker and have selective hearing when talking to Xiao Jing.
    • Shen Chengfeng's acid power is slowly corroding him and will probably corrode his entire system in two years. By the time Xiao Jing knew about it, the two were already in a relationship and has gotten a marriage license. Shen Chengyi said one way to save him may need her to be pregnant and gave birth to a child so the cord from the baby can probably be the medicine to save Shen Chengfeng (at that time they still haven't announced that Xiao Jing is a woman, though talks about marriage between Shen and Xiao family is already ongoing).
    • Xiao Jing and Shen Chengfeng got 4 childrens after their marriage. The firstborn are fraternal twins Shen Muzhen and Shen Yanyan. Both looks normal at first glance, but Shen Muzhen is an intellectual genius while Shen Yanyan have monstrous strength. 2ndborn is a son Shen Mulin who have psychokinetic power that can make people fly or electrocuted at will. The youngest is a son Shen Mujing who have psychic power to read and control minds.
    • Shen Chengfeng and Xiao Jing's first twins are basically pretty independent because their father loves their mother too much and ignores them the moment he sees his wife. They always fights each other when playing around. 2nd son is possesive of his mother and always fights with his father for attention. Before the family knows about his power, he always use his power to play with the lights in rooms that people thought the house may be haunted. He also likes to bully his younger brother and feels his heart empty if he didn't beat him once a day. The 3rd son is a stubborn monkey that likes to misuse his power but always got his just desserts back after his father caught him. Has a love-hate relationship with the 2nd son who love to bully him but also always bribe him with foods.
    • The child born in Shen family have strange traditions on names. Shen Chengfeng's dad is called Shen Yitian (一天; one day). Shen Chengfeng's generation are given the character time/hour (时), so their names from the top are Shen Yishi (一时), Shen Ershi, (二时) and Shen Sanshi (三时). Shen Chengfeng's children are given the character for minutes (分). Even the only girl is not spared and her name is Shen Erfen (二分) :blobReach::blobReach::blobReach: Currently only the third and fourth sons are constantly called 3 minutes (三分) and 4 minutes (四分) :blobjoy::blobjoy::blobjoy:
    • Xiao Jing managed to raise her rank to Major after her first mission in the Iro Eagle squad, then raised to Colonel after a few more missions.
    • There's a sequel about their 2nd son Shen Mulin after the story ends.

4. therandomcookie

therandomcookie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers, @MiyaMira Could you spoil us more on the MC and ML's sweet moments? Is their OW drama? :hmm::notlikeblob:

Emmyy likes this.
  5. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, at first there's not really a lot of sweet moments since ML is kinda being tsundere about his feelings and MC passive-aggressively seducing him. Because he's her superior, before they got into relationship he'd tell her to write around 3,000 to 10,000 word reviews every time she tried/did harass him in the name of insulting your superior. But after getting into relationship and then married he's basically lawless and always favor his wife. I'm actually not too invested in their sweet moments because I just want to read ahead to their snusnu and having children things. I read more on the funny things tho!

ML at first told MC to eat contraceptive when they had snusnu but knows that it's unhealthy to eat in a long term, so he rushed to his 2nd brother's research institute to make a specially made condom so he can do it safe. Later it wasn't mentioned again since I skipped, but MC seduced ML saying that she wants to get pregnant so they still did it raw.

Trivia: MC was pregnant again only 5 months after giving birth to the twins. Then the youngest son was born when the 2ndborn was only about 2 years old.

6. rebirthacon1000

rebirthacon1000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    someone can tell whats the title of this novel in chinese

7. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    军爷撩妻之情不自禁

8. love-cutter

love-cutter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you know which chapter it was that Shen Chengfeng found out that Xiao Jing is immune to his corrosion?

9. midnight reader

midnight reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I am not wrong he already found out in the first four chapter.
    I don't remember exactly when it happened.

stumblmer likes this.
  10. morticia_addams

morticia_addams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoilers about the sequel? :sushi_peak:

11. rachel2008

rachel2008 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    hey,can i ask where can i read this novel in full? im really desperate.... thanks

12. seabuckthorn

seabuckthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MC misunderstood her brothers trying to take her out of special(elite?) team is because they look down on her & for Xiao family's reputation
    Actual situation: Our lovely little sister will get bullied in wolf's den, need to get her out!

stumblmer and Dragon_Reader like this.
  13. love-cutter

love-cutter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a sequel?!

Oh wait. I reread the posts above. I forgot about it. Ahahaha. Nvm.

42661 likes this.
  14. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    But her family is shit. Literally. Her MIL hates MC Mom coz she is (1) third wife (2) does not come from a high-status family (3) MC Dad was drunk mourning his 2 Wife's death and slept with her. He would have forgotten and moved on but MC Mom became pregnant and he married her due to 'responsibility.'

MC Mom and MC were raised outside the head house like a mistress and her bastard-child coz MIL loathes them both and refuses them entry. Citing 'filiality' as reason, MC Dad follows MIL dictates without realising how bad it is for MC Mom and MC. MC half-bros follow MC Dad and Grandma and ignore them.
    Few incidents that MC remembers -
    MC as a very small kid was burning with fever. She was crying for her dad (who was in the city by the way). MC Mom goes to the head house where the MIL beats her up and throws her out and MC Dad is blissfully unaware.
    Another incident is the first time MC meets dad (she's barely 3/4) and the first thing he tells her is - useless, so thin. (This turns out to be quiet a trauma for MC. She goes bat shit crazy whenever anyone goes a little overboard with insults, looses her mind and attacks with the power of a fucking lion, defeating the opponent and the fainting. First time this happens, no one can believe their eyes. But ML realises that MC has certain triggers (always, always related to her family) which makes her super-OP for that particular period of time.)
    Another three separate incidents with her brothers. Each time, she tried to become friends/ call them sweetly 'Big Brother', bitch Grandma slaps her hard and throws her out. The brothers, though feeling 'uneasy' keep quiet. It takes her Grandma to almost kill MC Mom (her face is scratched up bad and scars) before MC Dad decides to send his mother away to another house in the country-side. MIL manages to do shit from there too before MC Dad decides to cut off her contact and everything to the outside world.
    And MC does not forgive her father and her brothers. Even brothers, she manages to maintain cordial relationship but she hates her father and tells his straightaway - even if you were to die, I wouldn't care.

But on the other hand -
    ML family absolutely adore her. MC treats ML Dad as a father, ML Mom as a second mother. Best is her relation with ML Grandmother. ML Grandmother is from same generation as MC Grandmother and they are very good friends. ML Grandmom in fact enjoys a greater reputation as someone who is very strict and strong. MC expects her to be same as MC Grandmom but ML Grandmom, while strict, is very kind and compassionate. She is very sensitive to MC's trauma with her own family and accordingly often supports MC and in fact is responsible for thwarting some of MC Grandmom's plans. And she is the first one MC turns to when she realises she may be pregnant. She is also the one MC turns to when she is afraid of the whole pregnancy thing. ML Mom is jealous that the cute little MC is preferring her MIL's MIL over herself but then thinks - even I listened to my MIL.
    MC Dad eats a lot of vinegar as he sees MC bond with ML Family (especially ML Dad) but realises it was his own incompetence that has led to this.

About
    MC Mom has actually always admired and loved MC Dad from afar. I think a couple of days or so after the funeral of his second wife, he gets drunk in a bar and they sleep together. Both separate with MC Mom thinking - once with him is enough to last a lifetime. But she becomes pregnant and goes to him. He gets married again to her to take responsibility but MIL is horrible. MC Dad is a high commander, so he is barely at home. He deliberately stops any information from home. He meets MC first time when she is 3/4 years old and says - useless, so thin!

Now that MC is grown up and about to get married herself, MC Mom realises that she may have loved MC Dad in the beginning, but the neglect and outright abuse that went right under his eyes and he ignored has led to her having nothing more than respect for a commander and the courtesy extended as the father of her daughter. MC Dad realises that while he started out as a casual affair turned into marriage of respect (? Or whatever the heck the word is), he genuinely likes her and even loves her now. Except, the only reason she remains married to him (despite MC demanding her to divorce) is coz she thinks it's too late now and anywhich case the evil bitch is no longer there. Plus MC Dad (after 20 years) brings her out as his legal wife and head of family.

So other than for her family, the book is amazing!

15. Lhie

Lhie 『Procrastinator』「Argetlam」『Bibliophile』

Reading List:
    Link
    This sounds nice. Can somebody link me to the raws? Pleeease /o/

Emmyy likes this.
  16. seabuckthorn

seabuckthorn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was reading ahead, but can't get focused no matter what & skiped lol... anyway thanks for spoiler. ML family is so cute, meeting(seeing) daughter-in-law so hard

17. rashi

rashi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was going through mtl and want to ask something . When xaio grandmother threatened to expose xaio jing is girl eldest brother tells the family about how his biological sister died thanks to grandmother which made first wife to undergo depression. After that she(first wife) left the family or did she died that part I didn't get.

Grandmother is proud of the fact that they only had sons from generations and thought birth of daughter is shameful thing. So she didn't care for the first wife's daughter when she was ill which led to her death.
    If anyone knows what happened with first wife do tell me.

Varsha0907, stumblmer, RBJ and 4 others like this.
  18. Emmyy

Emmyy Kadupul flower* blooms at midnight*dies at dawn

Reading List:
    Link
    Do you have the raw link? Looks good but translation is only on chap 6..Thx!:)

19. midnight reader

midnight reader Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Even I use MTL so I may be wrong but the first wife died due to illness quiet early during marriage. MC Dad's true love is his second wife.
    The sister thing that u were talking about -
    Basically, MC Dad has a sister! A sister who has never seen any mention. Neither MC nor her brothers and not even outsiders know that MC Grandma had also given birth to a girl. From what I can build, MC Grandmom was very very strict/ cruel with her daughter. However, her daughter wanted to prove herself to be responsible and respectful and went into the army. However, during some war or something, she had to choose between saving her husband and her father (MC Grandpa) and she chose her husband, letting MC Grandpa die. Another thing that comes out is that MC Grandma does not approve of her daughter's husband. So she blamed her daughter for her husband's death. A few other things that come out later when the sister confronts MC Dad is that the husband was responsible for some wrong information and MC Grandpa had rushed inside to save his daughter. Yet the daughter chose the husband over the father. So basically, even MC Dad is shit-pissed over this and refused to talk with his sister for years together.
    MC Dad announced to MC Grandma that he is announcing MC Mom to outsiders as his legal wife and head of family. MC Grandma goes bat-shit-crazy and throws a vase on MC Mom. MC Mom is just normal civilian, she is unable to escape and gets hit. The shattered vase sends her to coma plus her face is all scratched up. MC almost kills Grandma in rage and that's when MC Dad asks for her forgiveness and MC tells him to get lost. The daughter (MC Dad's sister/ MC Aunt) comes to visit them in the hospital. While they don't have a loving reunion, she takes care of MC Grandma in the end when Grandma suffers a heart attack and gets paralysed. Lots of crappy drama.

So is this the eldest sister you were talking about?