Spoiler Just a Girl He Knows

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Junko_dream, Jun 15, 2020.

1. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Eunjae is an idiot, he could've accept her confession and became her strength to pursue her dreams but he didn't.

Bella94 and Mikaa like this.
  2. threeyearsky

threeyearsky Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Interestingly enough, Eunjae and Hayoung actually talk about this. Honestly, Eunjae only responds that she'll never move forward if she's with him, when Hayoung asks him if he can't give her both her dream and love. So I'll just write what I think about it.

Eunjae's now got a second chance, but in the face of a choice that could alter Minseo's future so she no longer becomes the same person -- that's different from saving a person's life. In their first life, Minseo wasn't even thinking about finding her own dream before the two of them parted ways, and she discovered her dream before she met the person she later fell in love with. So her dream of writing isn't fueled by her love for another person, but rather simply just passion. Sure, her love might be able to encourage her dream, but it's not the reason why she walks that path. In contrast, the only reason why Minseo's doing art right now is just because Eunjae is doing it. If he stays with her, who's to say that he'll really be able to convince her to become more independent, when he's still there for her to lean on? You can't help someone improve if they don't see a need to improve. Although that's only just my opinion.

It's not about him becoming Minseo's strength, it's about Minseo learning to become her own strength.

This is Eunjae's way of loving in this life, protecting her future and happiness, just like how Hayoung's way of loving is to try to become Jaehyung's happiness.

3. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish he had said this to Mondeo, to find herself first before pursuing him. I wish he would've told her to follow her passion like she followed him and when done. Then would think whether she still like him or not.
    If I was in his place, I would've exactly done that. I would've told her to do that but not keeping me in mind but herself. And accept the love that was coming to her, I would've told her I hold affections towards her but my affections are only limited to the point where it won't become hindrance for her.
    But, these all are just wishes and hopes. I like the story so far.
    Now, may Eunjae don't pester Hayoung and may he find a way to improve his life.
    I truly want Hayoung and her first love to be a couple! I'm scared that Eunjae and Hayoung might end up together :(
    (Here too, I want him to care about how much he cared about Minseo's future. The 'care' in this case towards Hayoung's feelings. I hope he won't stand in her way and step away like he did with Minseo)

4. Junko_dream

Junko_dream Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agreeee. Putting my preference in mls aside I think it would've been healthier to just lay his feelings on the table. Although, I do understand the points made by Threeyearsky and I also agree on some points she made. I think eunjae should've told her that she should focus on herself more albeit even if he does reject her I hoped he told her that he liked her as well and then explain his rejection. With that said, I admire his way of loving hoping he ends up happy as well.

Couldn't log in to my account for so long So glad I looked through my notes today and saw that I'd written my pass there. I am very thankful for the spoilers. Camping here for more hahahahaha. Really curious tho, who do you guys think is most likely to be ml? Hoping to get on the right ship

5. Kemikemi

Kemikemi New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waiting for spoilers. I have read this before from various sites and decided to continue reading it once it has more chapters. I saw this at Webtoon app again and felt like checking the spoilers. From what I've read so far, from this thread, I think I have to wait for more chapters. At least until the ML has been decided. Cause I really am rooting for Jaehyung (Blame me for being into first loves and stuff) but the other guy doesn't seem so bad...

6. threeyearsky

Reading List:
    Link
    Hayoung calls Jaehyun like he asked her to, and tells him that Eunjae invited her out on a date for the weekend. She also says that if he told her not to go, she probably wouldn't, but Jaehyun says that it's really up to her and he, as a friend, isn't in a position to have an opinion on their relationship. So Hayoung meets up with Eunjae anyway, who asks her if the plan failed, and she says it completely failed. He reassures her with the fact that at that age, teens don't really know their own feelings and he was even worse than Jaehyun back then (thinking back on his own dark history lol).

At any rate, now that they're outside, Eunjae wonders if they should eat lunch. Hayoung says no, she's not hungry yet, but Eunjae tells her there's a place she'll definitely want to eat. The restaurant turns out to be one that would later go on a TV show and 10 years in the future, the lines would be really long; at this point in time, it's not as popular and there aren't many people. Eunjae treats her, as he says he has a lot of pocket money. He passes her his own dish of food, and when Hayoung asks him what he's doing, he stops and then says that it's a habit for him to help people cool down their food (a leftover habit from his time with Minseo, maybe? I assume it's either by serving food on the plate first to let it cool down, or blowing on it). Hayoung might be thinking the same thing, since she stares at him.

Meanwhile, Jaehyun is signing up with his friend for classes at the same place Hayoung is attending.

While there, his friend tells him about something strange that Mingyu's been saying: Jaehyun can't play sports because he was in a car accident, and that someone died because of him (this is something that Jaehyun's never told anyone before, but Mingyu would know if Ji-eun told him, as they are exes). He goes into a dark flashback (not really, but I don't think I could label it a panic attack) about Ji-eun asking him why he's alright even though he killed her mom, but upon remembering Hayoung he calms down.

There's a conversation between Jaehyun and his friend about how Jaehyun seems more approachable now, which Jaehyun attributes to Hayoung. His friend tells him there's no such thing as a straightforward friendship between boys and girls. Essentially, Jaehyun should go after her before it's too late and she gets a boyfriend.

After they finish eating, Hayoung and Eunjae chill out at a park, one that will be gone by 2019. Eunjae used to go there often as a child -- Hayoung asks with whom, and Eunjae comments that she really likes making fun of him. Hayoung says she's just really interested in his story. When Eunjae asks her what she's curious about, she asks him why he went into the manhwa industry, despite not liking manhwa. As well as helping other people cool their food, helping people hold their books, and why all of his relationships couldn't pass the 100 day mark. During his story about his first love, he never spoke about his own thoughts. She wants to hear his story, not Minseo's.

Eunjae pauses and applauds her for being sharp; Hayoung thinks to herself that he's trying to change the subject again. Well, he just says that there's no use in talking about things of the past. He started liking manhwa after he became an editor; he never dated for long because he was too busy for work. As for taking care of people, any man would treat the woman he liked like that. As he does so, he picks up Hayoung's (presumably empty) coffee cup and throws it away, and she blushes hard.

Hayoung meets Jaehyun, who's walking Goldie, on her way back home.

He starts blushing and ignores her whenever she tries to talk to him, and also says he should go back home when Hayoung invites him to eat ice cream. Once he leaves, Hayoung starts wondering if maybe she overestimated herself and she didn't actually have any chance at all.

After that, Hayoung's talking with Aran online about what they're planning to do over the vacation, and then the rest is just stuff regarding the friendship between the other two girls in their group (Sohee and Eunha?), because the boy group they stanned broke up and they're on opposite sides. So Hayoung skips class in order to try to talk to Eunha, and tells Jaehyun as much.

Jaehyun goes to the convenience store to buy drinks, though he doesn't have anyone to give the second drink to, and bumps into Eunjae while there (actually, for a hot second I thought he was going to give the drink to Eunjae haha). Jaehyun asks if he likes Hayoung, and Eunjae says that he doesn't want to tell him. While Jaehyun excuses his actions as one as a friend, Eunjae tells him that there are at least good feelings between himself and Hayoung, otherwise they wouldn't have kept meeting, and at the very least they (E and H) are not just friends. As the conversation is going on, Eunjae sees the banana milk that he bought and purposely picks a black coffee over the stickers he was going to buy. After Eunjae leaves, Jaehyun becomes frustrated at how even his choice of drinks is more mature, but in reality Eunjae throws the coffee away because it's bitter and he likes sweet coffee lol.

After that, he gives Hayoung a call asking to meet up, because he's found the bus driver.

7. jg0593

jg0593 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I love this story! I have been waiting for months to know any spoilers! please continue!

missbluesunglasses likes this.
  8. Karlsjm

Karlsjm Member

Reading List:
    Link

OMG thank you so much for your spoilers! I can’t wait for your next post :aww:

I want all of them to be happy, and a part of me wants she to be with jaehyun and another part of me wants Eunjae to be with. Well, I think Eunjae likes Hayeoun because he agreed for a 3rd blind date with her. For now I’ll be happy whoever she choose

Last edited: Jan 30, 2021
  9. cheonsa

cheonsa New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hayoung and Jaehyun get together eventually after a couple of chapters during the end of Season 1.

DETAILS (chapter 52 - 56):

Jaehyun and his friend joins Hayoung and her friends’ trip. At first they weren’t talking to each other but Jaehyun switches seat with Hayoung’s friend so they’re now sitting together. Hayoung then offers her earphones to Jaehyun and asked if he wants to listen to the music together.

They slowly warm up to each other again during the trip. When their group arrived the vacation place. The group started playing with water guns. Hayoung approached Jaehyun with a water gun and sprayed water on him. She didn't realized that he was reading a book and it got wet as well when she sprayed water on him. I guess she thought Jaehyun was going to get mad but he gets back at her buy spraying water on her face. Hayoung tries to retaliate again by using the hose to spray water on Jaehyun but accidentally hit Suhyeon oppa with the water instead. Jaehyun and Hayoung runs away from Suhyeon so they get a moment alone. Hayoung tells Jaehyun that she's glad that they're friends. But Jaehyun replies that he doesn't like it. Hayoung was gonna ask what he said but Suhyeon found them and poured a bucket of water over them. D:

later that evening (I think it's still the same day) their group was gonna do fireworks by the beach (or that's what it seemed like to me) while on the way to the beach Jaehyun notices that Hayoung was cold so he gives her his jacket to wear. Jaehyun's friend notices this excuses himself so that the two can be alone together.

A motorcycle passed by suddenly and Jaehyun pulls away Hayoung from it's path. The surprise/shock sort of made Jaehyun collapse a bit. Jaehyun recalls his accident because of the motorcycle incident. Jaehyun talks about his accident in detail to Hayoung. Hayoung founds out that Jaehyun got into the accident with Jieun's mom (Jaehyun's ex girlfriend from their original timeline/life) We get a monologue from Hayoung when she found out about this. Anyway this conversation clears the air for the two of them.

After that conversation Hayoung wants to tell something to Jaehyun but she coulnd't find the right timing and they haven't had a chance to be alone just the two of them.

Forgot to mention this but Hayoung was feeling a bit sick throughout the vacation. At some point her fever worsened so she was just resting in a room. while she was resting Jaehyun enters the room to sort of check up on her and he eventually says that he likes her. Hayoung also tells to Jaehyun that she likes him. The first season ends with the two of them getting together.

i might have some of the specific details wrong i sort of read the raws with the little korean that I understand/know.

EDIT 1: I'll try and add more details after rereading the chapters (and also patiently looking up the words I don't understand). I sort of skimmed it because I just really want to know what happens to Hayoung and Jaehyun. :3

Last edited: Feb 7, 2021
  10. threeyearsky

Reading List:
    Link
    wow, thanks!! the Chinese tls aren't up to this point yet (but close) but 0.0. While I hope that they'll be happy together, it'll probably be a "for now" situation since I suspect that the time travelling thing will be explored more in S2 as they found the bus driver.

Just to add to that,
    before the trip Eunjae and Hayoung go to the aquarium together, where Hayoung tells him he probably really did like Minseo before, even if he hadn't realized it until much later, and Eunjae cries TT after Hayoung tells him his love was in no way less that anyone else's even if it was late.

A few days later, the two of them meet on the road on Eunjae's birthday and Hayoung invites him out with her. They watch a movie together and sit down at a park, where Hayoung asks him to draw a portrait of her. When he finishes it, she tells him to go confess to Minseo, to not leave any regrets behind even if things change this time. (I mean... bold words from the girl who couldn't confess to Jaehyun for the past 50 chapters, well...) So Eunjae thanks her and runs off, and Hayoung reflects that things with both her first love and blind date have ended (but of course not).

Anyway, looking forward to what season 2 has in store for us! -w-

11. Shanya

Shanya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh em geeeeee :blobsob: i just read the latest raws and
    They're not dating :blobsob: jaehyun said it himself. Apparently during the "confession" scene in the end of season 1 hayoung wasn't able to confess and they didn't get to talk after that but hayoung thought she was able to say that she likes him too and so she one-sidedly thought that they were dating already but jaehyun thinks otherwise because he never did get confirmation from her so he doesn't think they're dating even though they're so sweet to each other AGSHDJSJSJD just freaking talk you two and jaehyun my bb ya better step up cos at this point eunjae is looking like the end game :blobsob:

Last edited: Mar 24, 2021
  12. rufa_ss

rufa_ss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any new spoiler ? I looked at the comments section here
    And I guess jaehyun route isn't going well bcus of that sunbae. His mind is elsewhere not hayoung. I'm depressed. I guess they really can't change fate. I'm sad for hayoung. She wasted herself on him. I hope true male lead is eunjae.

13. threeyearsky

Reading List:
    Link
    heyy hahaha no way, so this kid went out to buy matching shoes with her and held her hand and he’s still like “… no… we’re not dating…” i mean… dense as expected of a guy who’s never dated anyone before, maybe?

The bus driver and Hayoung meet, and Eunjae joins them so they can have a talk. He’s gone back in time as well, and it seems like he was able to go back to look at the bus crash and ask around. He asks them if they would return to the future, if they had a way to. Eunjae says he would need to think about it, while Hayoung says no, she likes how things are right now.

He confessed to Minseo, properly, and she rejected him because she now knew that she had to find her own likes outside of Eunjae. When he speaks to Hayoung about it, he says that the wrong answer is, after all, the wrong answer, but Hayoung tells him that at least he won't regret it and he agrees.

Recently, Hayoung's been dreaming of Jaehyun again, something that hasn't happened since they went back in time.

14. gyuterenbu_

gyuterenbu_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok!!!!!! so i tried reading the raws on naver through some google translate and you know how that usually goes, but did get the basic gist of it (but i also did this 2 days ago so,,,,, might have some missed or incorrect information)

Continuing after eunjae says that he doesnt regret confessing to minseo in the end, he slightly tugs on his sleeves (which are all dirty) and in a later scene, flinches away and visibly feels very uncomfortable when someone grabs his arms. I just thought that was an interesting thing to note, because im getting a little concerned-

After that she goes outside to talk to jaehyun about something or other i dont remember (i think it probably has something to do with his confession because they both look awkward as hell) and then hayoung goes into class and starts stressing about fate again because of how eunjae said 'a wrong answer is a wrong answer' before trying to calm herself down.
    But then she receives a message from her mother that i couldn't translate, but essentially she calls her mum and she tells hayoung that shes going to have surgery - hayoung rushes outside for some fresh air and then looks like what is a mild panic attack to be honest (i think shes panicked about the surgery because in the old timeline the surgery wasnt meant to happen or smth?????? google translate went incomprehensible w this part)
    she feels like she in a bad, horrible dream she cant wake from and theres an ominous feeling (?) - her hands tremble as she tries to call jaehyun but *gasp* jaehyun's phone is in his bag and hes too busy talking to his friend at an internet cafe about him being unsure whether she likes him back or not because he didnt think he received proper confirmation

basically elaborates on the misunderstanding of him thinking he doesnt have proper confirmation and her being elated that theyre finally dating
    halfway through she notices jieun and mingyu having a fight and she gets slightly conflicted feelings of anger and concern for jieun
    but its all a flashback before a visual representation of her 'waking up' from that horrible dream
    after that shes trembling even harder and just squats there panicking until eunjae shows up and asks her what's wrong

so eunjae has showed up to try and help hayoung through her panic attack and reassures her (when seeing that her hands were trembling, he gently holds her hand, which i thought was nice)
    basically they go outside and she vents to him about the things shes worried about as he listens and tries to help her through it - this is where she confesses that shes still been having dreams about jaehyun but this time, its not the usual fluffy, happy dream - its one where he was the one who was standing on the road that made their bus swerve on the day of the accident that killed them (and if you look closely in that chapter youll see that the person standing there actually did have a suspiciously similar hair colour to jaehyun - i checked)
    this is also where they confirm that it was indeed actually eunjae who left her a coffee in the library (which means that both male leads have in fact namedropped the title)
    the chapter ends with jaehyun walking home and wondering why hayoung picking up his calls before meeting a beaten up jieun on the side of the road reluctantly asking for his help (i kinda really want her to deny him tbh she doesnt deserve his help after purposefully putting him down and treating him like she was the only one left with trauma after his accident)

episode starts with hayoung and jaehyun in the library on a study date - as jaehyun walks out to go do smth eunjae walks in and asks her if shes going to the hospital to meet her mom alone today (he wants to walk her there) before she says that he should leave because jaehyun is here and he says she should ask jaehyun to walk her to the hospital
    so she does but very indirectly?????? she just asks him if hes hes afterwards and says she'll elaborate where theyre going once theyre on the way for some,,,, weird,,,, reason
    but!!!!! of course on the way jaehyun spots mingyu and jieun in an argument and like the too-nice-for-this boy that he is, feels like he needs to help jieun out - so he cancels walking w hayoung
    luckily, eunjae is right by when this happens and notices jaehyun canceling on her and s p r i n t s to the bus stop to the point where hes panting and his face is red (。•̀ᴗ-)✧ anyways he just takes her to the hospital on the premise that its unsafe to not do so

eunjae takes hayoung to the hospital and then eunjae has a shy boi moment. hayoung just sends him off and tells him she can just go back home by herself
    once she walks away eunjae covers his face and blushes really hard and says the 'what is this???? i must be going crazy' line, at which point i started screeching /pos
    it cuts to aran walking into a makeup store and seeing her old bully buying the last 2 lipsticks of the type she wants. the bully doesnt have enough money to pay for both, but then aran gathers up her courage to ask if they could split the bill because aran also wants one. afterwards they go outside and the bully kind of compliments her makeup and asks where she got it from???? smth like that
    anyways aran sees jaehyun and goes '????? what is he doing here'
    so she calls hayoung and asks where she is and what jaehyun is doing here but then for the sheer melodrama happens to be walking around the same area and sees jieun and jaehyun walking together and jaehyun supporting jieun (i think she says smth like 'i have to go to her and explain, otherwise this misunderstanding will be my fault', which would be a chad move if you werent alr such an ass and ended up not saying it in the end)

[hayoung is sulking and angry in class and wants to go out eat smth spicy - no one she asks is available (eunjae bby pps whh do you have to go to art academy) but she ends up meeting the bus driver in the restaurant.
    they go outside and have this meaningful(?) conversation about what is going on in her life and whether shes shes acting immature about it or not
    the end of the convo makes her resolve to help jieun out, and then at the end of the chapter she sees them
    jieun is in the middle of explaining why she asked him for help specifically (shared trauma - 'only you and i truly understand why' ◉‿◉) before hayoung pops up and tries to cheer her up/support her/help her up or smth like that
    holy shit this was long i am sorry ʘ‿ʘ

Last edited: Apr 17, 2021
  15. Diruel

Diruel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much

16. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I AM SO THANKFUL FOR YOUR UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I am understanding this right, does the spoiler from s2 ep 8 regarding eunjae mean what I think it means????????

SPOILERS:

Is he starting to catch feels????????????

fierykv and Pansy25 like this.
  17. gyuterenbu_

gyuterenbu_ Member

Reading List:
    Link
    uwuauauwuauawua no worries glad to be of service ^^

and y e s alert alert he is catching f e e l s :3
    also i found out that when he was reassuring hayoung the specific words he said were 'i'll be by your side until the surgery is over,,,, so stop trembling' (as he holds her hand) im highkey screeching

Last edited: Apr 18, 2021
  18. rufa_ss

rufa_ss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Tbh I'm %100 Eunjae team. I really love him. Jaehyun is just a old incomplete story for hayoung. She is under the effect of her pure teen love of him. But eunjae and her deserve all the happiness. And I believe Jaehyun too, will find his happiness by himself thanks to hayoung but not with hayoung. He will remember her as his savior in future maybe and they will be always good friends.