Spoiler Just a Girl He Knows

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Junko_dream, Jun 15, 2020.

1. starryeyedskeptic

starryeyedskeptic Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    anymore updates please????

Imogenpurrrrrrr likes this.
  2. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh I remember following this. Honestly, I want Jaehyun to end up with her. I hope he atleast remembers what she did for him and how she tried her best to save him.

3. flowers_bloom

flowers_bloom Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yes
    -
    -
    -
    Jaehyun is on that bus going to hayoung but he’s getting really sick and some flashbacks, it gets too much for him and he gets off the bus. Luckily he sees eunjae there and he grabs his arm asking him to help :(

Eunjae runs to school and finds hayoung really badly hurt, so the person at the door from last chapter was him. Hayoung finds it really fascinating how eunjae looks so messy lol.

Flash forward a little hayoung is in hospital now and recovering, her mom is really angry that someone left hayoung locked in there.
    The teacher is really mad at Aran because she was supposed to check if anyone was left there before locking the door, the teachers let her off thinking it was a mistake but once she leaves the teachers room eunjae confronts her. He asks her to apologise to hayoung because he’s sure she locked her in there on purpose. Anyways she denies it (...:blobunamused::blobunamused::blobunamused:) but eunjae tells her not to do anything that will cause her to feel regrets in the future

Eunjae then visits hayoung at the hospital, he brings her books and some snacks. They talk about how the date of hayoungs flight abroad has now been changed, the whole conversation is pretty cute and even hayoungs mom is watching over them sweetly.

The chapter ends with hayoungs mom finding a gift outside the hospital room for hayoung.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

the comments were saying how jaehyun asking eunjae for help was symbolism for jaehyun passing on the baton for Eunjae and hayoung. I really feel bad for him, i can imagine how pathetic he must've felt over the fact he couldn't make it to hayoung, especially now knowing that she was hurt. But honestly he deserves a big hug after this chapter, he did so well just by getting on the bus, i hope hayoung gets to find out the effort he put in for her. The gift is also probably from him but i could be wrong, i hope he's doing better next chapter. Sorry team jaehyun the ml is eunjae, even the mom can see how cute and lovey dovey eunjae and hayoung were being. At this point im just hoping jaehyun gets to grow old and stay friends with hayoung, since eunjae and hayoung are meant for each other.

There was no update last week, so only one chapter update since last time.

4. starryeyedskeptic

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the spoilers!

5. pyloves2eat

pyloves2eat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ugh! NGL, *distant fragile heart shattering into million pieces, lol* this hurts so much. I need distraction.

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  6. pansikoser

pansikoser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @flowers_bloom *weeps* thanks for the spoiler.

hoooo. interesting progress. at least Jaehyun's death was averted. now it's just a matter of time~

i'm still betting Hayoung will end up with Jaehyun. sorry my OG ship...i still ship Eunjae and Hayoung, but it feels like there will be a part when they go back...with a changed timeline? Hayoung will meet Jaehyun again and they'll have a chance to rekindle it because i don't believe Hayoung will simply shift her love to Eunjae when she spent so much thinking about Jaehyun. that's just wrong and inconsistent. BUT. this just be a theory LOL

7. flowers_bloom

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay so the webtoon officially ended!

He’s alive !!! Him and hayoung meet after many years and have a talk. The webtoon ends with someone asking if he knows her as shes walking away and he tells that person she was his first love ( :blob_teary::blobsob:)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Hayoung and eunjae !

Maybe ill share the summaries later because I feel lazy to do it right now lol (unless someone else wants do it :blobsmilehappyeyes:)
    the epilogue will be uploaded next week i'm hoping to see a wedding or children and maybe an alternative story for jaehyun, i still feel bad for him even though he's alive, that first love line hit me hard ughh but the story was about growth and moving on

8. starryeyedskeptic

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you! this webtoon is such an emotional rollercoaster.

9. Bob183

Bob183 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much!!!!!
    Hope jaehyun will be able to find someone for him!

Thank u so much hope , jaehyun can also find someone for him

10. Untitled_error

Untitled_error Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for your spoilers:blob_teary:I loved Jaehyun at first, but changed to Eunjae team during season 2. So this ending is really HE to me!:blobsmilehappyeyes:

Last edited: Feb 8, 2022
    Pansy25, terpseachore and your crush like this.
  11. Bob183

Bob183 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, does anyone know what happens in the side stories??
    Thank u so much

12. Yeni_kim

Yeni_kim Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks you so much for the spoilers :blob_plusone:

13. ThisLittle_Josei7

ThisLittle_Josei7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the male lead is not Jaehyun??????Imma drop this, I'm sorry, I enjoyed it but I really like Jaehyun to be with Hayoung since y'know he's the reason why hayoung wanted to fight with fate...TT

Rin.rinaaa likes this.
  14. flowers_bloom

Reading List:
    Link
    in the authors note after the final chapter there’s an extra story and it shows jaehyun writing emails to hayoung “abroad” and never sending them. Then it shows him in the future in that bus stops where he meets hayoung again after a long time and she doesn’t really remember him. Jaehyun realises it’s a dream and kisses her forehead. But this is when hayoung from the past wakes up and gets all flustered that she’s dreaming about that.
    It seems that future jaehyun and past hayoungs dream were connected :blob_teary:

The author also mentioned how jaehyun is the main character and how the story is about hayoungs late age growth (but in terms of romance he’s 2nd ml)

that final part really made it seem to me like they’re both soulmates… Eunjae is great I love his character but it’s just that jaehyun was pushed at the beginning as ml and his character went through so much trauma that I feel more attached to his character by the end of it. I really hoped there would be an alternative ending for him in the side strories but side stories were only about hayoung and eunjae finally getting their feelings sorted with each other

15. missbluesunglasses

missbluesunglasses Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This may be considered a more "realistic" ending and I can see people wanting Jaehyun x Hayoung in the end, but I really liked the maturity and growth from Hayoung and seeing the connection between her and Eunjae grow. :) I'm glad we got to see both connections and thanks for your spoilers :)

16. Rin.rinaaa

Rin.rinaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you send it again please? The images don't show up.

17. Mystical dreams

Mystical dreams Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First love never comes true.... Goodbye my first love

18. nowaynoway

nowaynoway Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    End and summary of epilogues
    Haeyoung= HY
    Eunjae= EJ
    Jaehyun=JH

After the accident, Hayoung recovers. She tells Eunjae she'll answer his feelings once they go back to the future.
    Jaehyun never visits her, he just gets to the clinic entrance and that's it. He feels guilty because he couldn't get on the bus and save her. Eunjae then tells this to Hayoung when they are in the bus on their way to the future.
    So Hayoung goes back with Eunjae, the drive to the future in the bus but before doing so, after hearing what Eunjae said she gets off the bus and meets Jaehyun mid-way.
    Jaehyun also wanted to say goodbye before she goes "abroad". (Hayoung to avoid contact with Jaehyun, as she doesn't know if herself from that timeline will know Jaehyun, tells him that she's going abroad.)
    She starts by crying and saying that it's okay if he never uses the bus and that'll never make him weak or a coward. That she doesn'tcare. And also tells him that he made her 17th year of life amazong. And that's why he doesn'tneed to try hard or be in pain because he cant get on the bus. She tells him to be happy. He says he will and goodbye. Then Jaehyun appears alone crying in the same spot he was with Haeyoung -in the middle of the road lol-. And a bus (I think it was the bus of Haeyoung, Eunjae and the driver) goes straight to him.
    Haeyoung opens her eyes and she knew that she came back an everything was a dream. And the Eunjae on the other bed says To her "Haeyoung welcome back."
    They keep meeting and obviously they are close. And the friend of Haeyoung who presented them in the first place tells then that it's weird because they only met 3 times before the accident and they are close. They can't tell her what happenedand they just say they're not close lol.
    The present(the future) keeps being the same with just small changes from the orogonal timeline, she's still friend with Aran, Eunah and Sohee. Also, Aran stayed till graduation and didn't move this time.
    Haeyoung never really looked up Jaehyun because she didn't want to know he died again. And once she came back she never dreamed of him again. She meets with Eunjae and asks her if she could come with him to Minseo's(Eunjae's first love) wedding.

At the wedding, she sees and older version of Jaehyun. HE'S ALIVE GUYS. Jaehyun also spot her and goes to her and says long time no see. And Haeyoung is just watching him and crying. Well, they are outside tlaking sitting on a bench. And he asks her after she had calmed down if the groom was her ex lol. She says she was judt too happy to see some she knows (Jaehyun ofc). And he says come on while laughing - enchantingly sexy imo-. Well they talk, she says she got back 4 years ago. While she says she graduated abroad Jaehyun says he took some time so he'll be graduating soon.
    Flashback frm Jaehyun while seeing Hayoung: He then remembers that bus that was going to crash onto him hut it just passed him hy like a ghost and he says what was that. End of flashback.
    The Jaehyun (JH from now on) starts by saying "haeyoung whike we were young..." and it's interrupted by a phone call lmao. Haeyoung (HY from now on) answers her phone and says "Eunjae (EJ from now on). (...) I'll be there soon."
    Our JH is all like you know when you hear sth and start guessing. He asks "boyfriend?", HY goes all like "ah.. emmm" all surprised. And JH just keeps asking like if EJ was the one who painted, if she met him recently or kept in touch with him. And then he says while looking at the sky, and I quote "I guess people who are meant to be together always end up together. (For 10 years...)". HY just looks at him smiling all lovely. The she says that they should go inside as the reception or wedding will start. JH stays back because he'll enter later. But just before she goes inside he calls out to her and tell her that he wantsd to tell her that 2 years before this on winter he wanted to go skiing and was planning to get on the bus and it was a rainy day because he felt he could overcome his fear and go forward. But while getting on the bus he remembered what she had told him and didn't get on the bus. He just walked away and he didn't feel weird just fine. So he wanted to thank her if he ever saw her again.
    HY smiles and thinks that the reason she came back to the past was for this moment.
    JH just says he can't go on the bus but the got a car. And ends up saying "so don't worry about me and be happy." She says she will and goes.
    THIS PART IS IMPORTANT: someone comes to JH and tells him that he found him (I think it was a friend of him) and when that guys ask who's that- because from where they are he can see from a distance HY going back and meeting EJ. At the entrance. The guy asks "someone you know?" And JAEHYUN ANSWERS "NO. SHE'S JUST MY FIRST LOVE WHO I LOVED VERY MUCH. " and we can see a panel of HY face smiling lovely seeing from the distance. With that look of looking at someone you know.
    And the "FIN". So we got the understatement that she might have chosen Eunjae.

Epilogue starts with Eunjae (EJ) working. It's been 1 month after they came back. And 1 week after the weeding of Minseo. He looks as if dying: tired and stomach pain. Also he fons his job difficult.
    And also he is worried because he saw Jaehyun(JH) and Haeyoung(HY) talking to each other. And was a bit surprised? When seeing Haeyoung smile lovely from afar. (These two guys seeing everything from afar and getting their own conclusions lol).
    He was surprised to see him but glad he's alive because of HY. But is worried because HY didn't answer his feelings yet. Because he was supposed to hear from her when they came back. (IMO, I think he didn't ask and she thought he didn't care anymore lol).
    EJ thinks of HY and how she changed from her past self and how her answer's (in message) are shorted. And how in the past she looked serious and now she looks soft. And he thinks of the power of true love is so strong for her to change like that. LOL. AND HE THINKS that it could be so because JH seemed handsome and he was taller. HAHAHAHA. BUT STILL CAN'T believe how someone could change a lot.
    And what followed was epic: while EJ was thinking this, the author who he's in charge came to his meeting and she said that for her next story she wanted to write about first love and asked what EJ thought about it. And EJ still immersed in his thoughts said and I quote "STUPID FIRST LOVE" lolololol the author face was so shocked but that's not it the best part was that this author was actually the author Honey B doing a cameo in her own story. HAHAHAHA.
    After work EJ just goes to the bookstore and on his way he finds many first love related products and ads. And when he gets there he sees many first loves books. Obvs he's fed up with that topic and says "there's no law that you have to marry your first love" a face that says it all. And repeats again "stupid first love" at the same time as Junghoon. (Junghoon is that orange haired guy who got married to Minseo I think because I didn't understand the following chapter too well.

Epilologue 2&3
    Obviously Junghoon is not happy to see EJ. Lol . Because he is Minseo husband and also thinks that first love are stupid because Minseo was EJ. And ofc. He is mad because he knows that EJ confessed to Minseo lol. EJ GETS SHY.
    What's funny is that EJ is thinking of Hy while. Saying things about first Loves and Junghoo gets mads. Who wouldn't if the start misunderstanding that he is talking about first love and their wife first love was EJ lol. And also osme characters of Minseo were based on EJ I think. hahaha i can't with these two. Well.
    EJ meets with HY, i think she just came back from her bussines trip, they are kn thosekorean stands drinking and eating and she says she met with JH EX.l: Song Jieun. She had a family now (a baby in her arms is shown). And HY is surprised and asks her "child... are you married? who is the daddy by the way of the baby.", Jieun looks at her and then smiles with and evil or astute smiles lol. And says "someone you know too. We had a very close relationship in high school." And HY is tlaking with EJ and tells him "What if the real father of the child was Jaehyung, how cold was he?... anymore, It's a kid I've seen before, but it wasn't Jaehyun anyway. I'm really glad. If the kid's father was Jaehyung, I would have turned everything upside down and drove the bus myself to go back to 10 years ago (2009 again)." lmaoooo

Okay, HY keeps taking and EJ just hears her without showing too much emotions as he always has when hesring her talk about anything JH related. So HY says "When I didn't know her well... I hated her a lot. I'm glad she seems to be doing well though. And even then, she made my heart feel trivial in an instant. I'm cautious, so I can't talk about my first love. And that kid is too big for Jaehyung. Sometimes she says hurtful things. In the end, she made Jaehyung ride the bus. I was always resentful and resentful. I've been watching them closely for a year. They all have stories, and they all have reasons. But it's not enough, is it because I'm kind of feel hate towards her? (Resentment). In the end, I just wanted him to live well. Of course, that's not the case.. I lost my first love because of her, but it's never going to go well with Jaehyung.Yeah, it's not going to go well." (I'M NOT sure if she referred that she and JH won't go well or of Jieun and Jh won't end up well.)
    And the EJ thinks, "The words I wanted to ask HaYoung kept running through my mouth, but in the end, I couldn't utter the question, even as the secret word that had been lingering in my head for several days came up. Because... it's scary. Just in case... I wonder if the answer to my question is... positive...Guess I'm regretting it Hayoung ... "
    While EJ is thinking that he is holding his stomach becuase it's hurting since before. so when he gets up he faints. And HY is worried calling him out. Then he wakes up at the hospital while thinking "I want to die" with his emotionless face because I guess he's embarrassed he fainted.
    HY tells EJ that it's acute stomach cramps. And asks him if he's been stressed out lately. And says she's sorry because she didn't know that, and she was drinking and sleeping (she was kinda sleepy while drinking and talking to EJ about whats happend and whats she felt). EJ tells her that it was becasue he couldn't take care of his body so there's nothing wrong with HY. HY says that there are no other abnormalities and if he get all his fluids, he can leave the hospital. Just when she stands up to go buy him something like an ionic drink. EUNJAE SAYS "just stay by my side don't go" ALL SHY WHITH HIS FACE RED AND HIS HAND COVERING HIS MOUTH.
    And HY says "Eunjae doesn't usually do this, but at times like this, it's obvious that he's only child." EJ thinks embarrased that it's pathetic and that he wanted to stay mature in front of Hayoung. And he thinks he messed up. (Lol. How cute.)

I finished editing. I'll publish epilogue 4 and 5 in other and the revision too.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2022
    Korleone, Pansy25, rufa_ss and 3 others like this.
  19. nowaynoway

nowaynoway Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Here is epilogue 4
    Eunjae (EJ) has been making a lot of mistakes at work. And he says is sorry to his boss. Then at his desk he is thinking if he should leave the company. And that he wants to travel. Someone comes to him and ask him is he finished work and if it isn't too late. He says it's okay because he os finishing sth. And later he rest (lays) on his desk. He thinks that Hayoung has lost contact with him again and thinks if that's the answer to his. While thinking if he is making himself get another stomachache. Then he is surprised by a phone call, it's Haeyoung (HY). HY asks if he's at work and he says yes. She asks if he's still at work and if he can come down for a second to a park near EJ's company. He's surprised and comes running to her and calls her. Then ask if sth happened to contact him. And HY says to take a bag. He sees it and it's medicine. She says she's afraid he was still sick. Thrn HY says she's sorry and realized after Eunjae fell sick and that she reflected a lot. About the confession. Ans that she's sorry that he's been stressing out for nothing. While EJ thinks with a cute and sad face (of a kid without his candy imo) is it about the confession then maybe it's a rejection because he's not Hayoung's type? Or is it a rejection because Jaehyun Lee is still alive? And HY says she's sorry and she did because he was cute. EJ is like what? Me? I AM cute?. HY Says she finds it cute that Eunjae is nervous. EJ is like Yes?. HY says that in the meantime, she didn't answer and dragged him on purpose because EJ, usually behaves relaxedly with a "I don't care(?)" expression. But when he waits for her answer, his expression collapses. Then she says that she doesn't know is it because if the 1 year difference when they were in high school. Or because the other kids died(?) But she found that EJ was like an adult. But when she came back, she felt like her age (like an adult again). EJ is like " it's like that?!" And then EJ says all shy "So... okay. answer me, and Stop tormenting me now Ms.Hayoung (btw all this time these two has been calling each other Mr. Ms. Ex: Ms. Hayoung or Mr. Eunjae). " while holding her hand. And she says that when Eunjae came to save her from school. It's probably because it was the first time she's seen a restless expression on him and she was a little curious of How he would look at other times. And what other faces he will show her in the future. And to meet (I think is to go out.) Then our cute boy EJ says sth like "is it okay to ask such a thing at this moment but can i kiss you?" And HY smiling says "Who asks something like that at this time? Don't tell me you haven't been in a lot of relationships" before HY finished EJ kisses her. They kiss willingly and cute. Like an adult kiss without tongue ofc. And then EJ looks at the floor(the bag with medicine , its tonics) os on the floor) and says "I don't think I'll be needing that anymore."

Here is Epilogue 5
    So Eunjae(EJ) writting his Resignation letter but is thinking about it. But then he goes to his Chief and says he has something to tell him.
    Hayoung (HY) calls him and ask how is he, and EJ says that Instead of resigning he decided to change departments to the design part and HY is all supportiveand says that's great and that in the end things worked out just fine because It's important to work with his aptitudes.
    Then EJ says that he'll be able to rest for a while before moving to the other department and mentions that HY also said that she was going to take a long vacation around time too and if she would go on a trip together. They discus if it would be bout a week, or sth domestic or Overseas?. And ask her if she has dth to do on the weeking and that he had a feeling that he had to do that now or he won't be able to go unless it's now. She says that she doesn't have anything and then shyly (red faced) ask her is she would come over to his house for the weekend.
    On the weekend, she gets to EJ house, he says you are here and what is all those books she has on her arms(like a pile of books that go from her waist to her chin). And HY says that's some travel books from her company and that she brought all kinds. EJ says that she could've call him down (to help). And HY says that it's okay because she does it every day. Then, he as is they should eat first.
    They are discussing (and we can see their couple cups - rose and blue), that if it's a week itwould be difficult in the US or Europe and it's possible to go to only one country. Meanwhile EJ is looking the immersed HY and then he touched a lock of hair of HY and rearranged it. She thanked him smiling alk lovely.
    EJ That is all concentrated looking at her asks her "With your first love.. don't you think you want to do well again?(like try going out with him)"
    HY is surprised and this "why are you so suddenly like this again now?"

And HY says, "so EJ went on a blind date with me? Why didn't you got along with Minseo?"
    "I had a lover:
    "She was a lover, not your wife at that time."
    He seriously answer after thinkingabout it, "Well, first of all .. it was a long time ago .. because the relationship had already ended 10 years ago."
    "For me it was the same"
    " for Jaehyun (JH) and me too,10 years ago."
    HY then keeps going and says "It must have been a past relationship with JH. I met Jaehyung in the past, for a year. I GOT to know the guy. I finished my love when I was 17, and there Jaehyun is alive. That's enough for me. And I have built up many memories with Eunjae." She ends up smiling with her head in ther hands.
    And is surprised when EJ says "Maybe it was like that for me too. If it hadn't been for that time, we probably wouldn't have been like this. Because Hayoung didn't like me on a blind date."
    HY "No, then..."
    "Well, in some worlds, a Haeyoung don't go on a blind date with Eunjae, and somewhere else, 18-year-old Hayoung might be spending the weekend with Jaehyun on her first blind date. And somewhere else, she might have been secretly in love with a senior in the art club. And Min-eun (I don't know if it's correct this last part) may have come out of ashes."
    HY with a slighly blushed face then says "If that is the case, it doesn't mean anything right now. we've been through a lot together.We're together like this right now. Just think of it."

EJ with the same face slighly blushed faces and smiling says "Yes."
    And then they Kiss.
    Then EJ gives a side look to his computer and sees his BG. And then thinks "sky ..." and say, "I would like to travel to a country close to the sky this vacation." And we see their backs in their trip.