Oneshot Just a short story

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by Shirokami Ayato, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Shirokami Ayato

Shirokami Ayato Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Erm, I thought I give a try at writing a short story as practice.
    The story called "Eternal", you can also read this story at https://shirokamiayatoblog.wordpress.com/2018/09/15/eternal/

Synopsis: An eternal couple and it is just more than what you think it is.​

Genre: Supernatural, Slice of Life, Tragedy

Inspiration: Basically, I was chilling from work and I was reading a oneshot manga. And in that manga ending, the yandere heroine
    albeit with some trickery,
    managed to get the MC. So I thought and it has been inside me for quite a while. 'Why not write a short story with the yandere heroine winning?'

Thus, this story. It took me quite a while to write this story since I put off my daily game grind for this and I had to maintain my 'drive'. And I like to know my shortcomings, so I would be glad to have some feedbacks on it.

P.s. Please don't end me. :blobpeek:

Bad Storm likes this.
  2. Shirokami Ayato

Reading List:
    Link
    Eternal

Kagami Kuro

Ah this is the best!!! My past self must be foolish to think solitude is the best.

"Where shall we go next, darling?" (Liza)

"How about the nearby Sushi restaurant, Liz? It used to be your long time favorite even now."

I point to a Sushi restaurant, 'Ichiban Sushi' and suggest it to Liz since she hasn't been eating it ever since we started going out. That's right Liz is currently my girlfriend and to be wife for about a year now.

I remember then, in the past before Liz went on the attack, I had a lone wolf attitude, I preferred to be alone if possible. I carried that attitude from my entire first year of high school till the first half of my second year. No, I carried it ever since I was thrown away by my parents.

It was during the second half during my first year, she became my classmate through a 'transfer from another school' template which is found normally found in manga and anime that rarely happened in real life. Which happened to me...somehow.

What is more, she is a genuine rich princess, not meaning the royalty princess kind but more of the noble or the rich lady would be a more appropriate term.

I still remembered quite clearly. During the first day of her transfer, Liza quickly made many friends and fans with the class and school due to her remarkable social skill but I was the only one who is not that attracted to her at that time. She was even nicknamed the saint and goddess by the many student bodies.

If there is one thing I would admit at that time, it was that she is beautiful but that was it, if anything, she was 'empty'. Was what I saw and felt. Sometimes, I find it weird that I received curious and heated gazes at times ever since she transferred.

Due to me having quite a perceptive constitution, I got hated quite a bit during my childhood, since then I have never talked too much to others despite me knowing there is something up or wrong. After all, all I received despite helping out are scorns.

Thanks to that, I made a few principles all to myself, first, I would never get involved with others, second, only help others out if it is indeed truly necessary or they are worth helping and lastly, if should I performed the previous, I have to hide my identity. Hence, I was a loner at that time.

Being a popular one does have some downside to it as I, myself witness such scenes even before she transferred here.

Yes...on the last day of school just a day before the holidays, as I was lazing around after finishing my required assignments. I spotted a few girls and guys discussing something but...the air around them, their eyes and body movements suggested something fishy. And I felt that malicious intent directed towards Liza as soon as she stepped into the classroom though the person in question don't seemed to sense it.

Sighing internally, I went towards them and called out to Liza.

"Liza, you are Liza Akane right?" I asked her with my hand rubbing my head as if I was doing something bothersome. This was my first conversation with Liz that I was the one who started it.

"Yes, that would be me. How may I helped you?"

As usual, she responded with that empty smile. Looking at it, something is behind that smile sends chill down my spine but I would just get on with it.

"Nothing much, just that whatever plan you may have with your friends may need to be postponed for the time being, since sensei just asked me to call you to helped me out after school ends for a certain task, also I don't know how long it will take so I'll ask it again after the next period ends. Therefore, I apologize about that."

Since I have a habit of being called by the lecturers, it won't seem to out of place should I called to her to help with something since she herself is an honor student as well.

Unhappy with my intervention one of them tried to rebuked.

"Hey!...!"

I gave him a cold glare that is so freezing that the dude choke back his words and twitch slightly. With the hope my intention getting through their skulls, I spoke in a low tone.

"I already apologized didn't I? If you have any problem with it, bring your complaint to Azumi Sensei, not me. If I can, I don't want to do it either, get it?"

Upon hearing the lecturer's name, the noise became quiet and the group's atmosphere has a slight hinge of fear and pity in it. I don't really blame them since Azumi sensei is infamous for being really strict, merciless and monstrously strong. There was once a news about the time that she send a gang of armed yakuza half dead to a hospital after saving a few of the students from being taken advantage by them. Ah I should have used her name from the start. Ah...hah...whatever.

"With that, please inform me when classes are over, Liza." I tasked her with reminding me before heading back to laze.

Soon after four hour of lessons and lectures, the bell rang, signalling the end of school.

As I was packing my bag to leave. Liza appeared, informing me of the task we were supposed to do in a bit after this. Following the script, I mentioned that I forgot about it and upon hearing it she put up an act of being dissatisfied with my forgetfulness.

'Do you not realize I have seen through your act, though what is this discomfort? Hah...whatever.' I thought.

As we head to the staffs office, I blurt out all my true thoughts for the first time to her since no one is around.

"Hey Liza, why do you carry such a 'mask' everyday? Don't you find it tiring? Or is it that you have a true companion whom you can burst out to already?"

When I stopped and turned to look at her since her movement stopped. For the first time, I saw genuine emotions on her face. At first it was a face of surprise that something unexpected happened then it became a face as if she chewed a thousand bitter bugs as to hide the previous face but then she quickly returned to her usual empty mask before responding to me while giving a forced giggle.

"What do you mean? Isn't this how I always looked?"

"If that is what you say, just an advice before we reached the staff office, separate from those current friends of yours if you truly value yourself. Also on another note, don't get found out for doing certain things behind the school yard."

Her face turned red as a tomato with her fuming as if there is steam coming off her head.

*KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!*

"Oi, Azumi sensei. You are still here aren't you?"

Hearing no response even after I called her and knocking on the door multiple times, I opened the door of the office and there, Azumi sensei was lazing sloppily in her dream world. Seeing this, I placed my hand on my forehead and sighed due to the disparity of her notoriety and her current appearance.

"If you don't get up, there won't be any dinner for you."

Accompanied by a violent shock-wave of air that blew my fringe up, her back became straight with her eyes wide open facing me.

"YES! How may I help you?!"

"Hah...seriously. A lecturer like you...hah...nothing much."

I grabbed my head again and shake in slight disappointment that most people is scared of such a sloppy person.

"I just want to inform you about using your name to bring the girl behind me away from her group of 'happy-go-lucky'."

"Eh again?! Even though the last bullies turn over one eighty after I disciplined them. It should have detained other idiots greatly."

"No, nothing like that happen for now. Like I said, I just came to inform you, nothing more nor less. So will you be done soon or you gonna be late?"

"Ah, we can leave now, I was just waiting for you since it became a habit after eating your delicious homemade cooking."

I place my hand on my forehead for a third time today and massaged it from the unknown headache I had since today.

Ever since I fed her dinner at my place after she ran away from her home, which then she often turned up at my place till I went to the high school she is working at. Since then, she always wait for me or called me to wait for her. Thinking back, why did I even fed her.

"Erm... what is your relationship with Azumi sensei?"

Finally remembering Liza, I turned to respond to her. Though I was tempted to answer 'a puppy and her master', I held back after seeing such a cold gaze in her eyes.

"We are just cousin. She is my father's brother's daughter. Though I only know of it recently."

Thinking back once more, why did that useless uncle have to drop me this baggage of a daughter to take care of and haven't those two made up already, compare to eating at my place, isn't uncle's wallet that of a rich noble, I am sure he can afford a buffet of A5 wagyu beef for dinner.

"OK! Let's head back shall we?"

"Fine." I looked at Liza then I asked, "Do you have a curfew you have to meet, considering you are a noble and all?"

"Yes, I have managed to set it at a later time, since I informed my 'house' that I will be heading back late by myself since I have to helped with school activities."

Luckily, this school has quite the reputable security and fame which also due to the headmaster of this school is quite the famous person among nobles. Hence someone like Lize who is a noble is able to return slightly later than her curfew. Also since I separated her from her 'fun' time, I felt a small apology towards her. Therefore I offered her a suggestion. "Then want to eat at my place? Since I am already cooking dinner for two, having one more would not be too much on this week's budget."

"Yes, I would be grateful for it."

For some reason, unlike the other times I saw her smile, this one had more energy and genuine which cause me to be slightly flustered but I didn't show it in my face or body.

Then the three of us headed to my home. Though on the way back, I felt a strong cold gaze that is able to send chills down my spine constantly when I speak to Azumi but it disappeared every time I turned to look for the source, so it may have been my imagination. However, due to my nature and not wanting to chances, I put my guard up.

"It is much more empty than I thought. Are you a minimalist?"

Are Liz first words of impression of my place.

"Isn't that right? It is different from the usual boy's room."

"I'm not living off my parent's wallet since I was abandoned by them. So I only and must have the bare minimum. So spare me the comments. Only if I managed to have extra, I will spend it on my hobby."

Then I set up the table before placing all the dishes on it.

"Enough of that, here, let's eat. Idatakimasu!"

""Idatakimasu!""

After finishing my dinner, Liz offered to wash the dishes as thanks but I rejected her causing a small frown to appear on her face before settling down to look around my living quarter once again.

"Why are you living at such a rundown place? With your skills from what I've seen, more than a few reputable restaurants and workplaces would be more than willing to hire you."

"That's right! That's what I told him when he helped me out with with my staff works after school and tasting his food but he told me that he didn't want to."

As I was cleaning up and washing the dishes, Liza asked me despite my capability and skills, why do I not use them to work at a better place to better my current living condition which Azumi agreed which cause the hostile glare to appear once again before disappearing in an instant.

"Don't mind it. Like you said, I'm a minimalist and also I got a job as an illustrator and a freelance artist which I enjoy doing. Also I have a small part time job at a convenience stall so I have no problem with my budget at the moment. Never mind me, are you gonna head back yourself or do you need me to accompany you since I was the reason you are out so late in the first place?"

Hearing my suggestion, Liza contemplate for a few minutes before agreeing with a small smile that is not visible unless one is up close to her.

"Be safe on your trip home!"

"Remember to lock it after I leave got it?"

"Yes, yes. Take care of him, Liza."

"Understood sensei." Liza smiled brightly unlike her usual self and bowed as she replied.

Isn't it the other way around?* Hah...I guess I will just get this over with.

We then head out and walked towards Liza's house under the night. It was silent, the wind was howling, the full moon was illuminating the streets. I thought, 'what a peaceful and wonderful night to have a walk to distress myself' almost forgetting Liza if she had not spoke up.

"I have been wondering for a while now. What about me annoys you? You have been frowning your brows every time I smiled at you when that normally should have received a positive response. Also more than that, you know that I am from a noble origin, so why do you look like that?"

Ha...I really just want to relax under the moonlight but...I guess I will just answer half of the truth for now.

"If it was just an empty smile, I would not have cared. The fact that you looked down on others too much irked me. Even then I would not have care. However, if you do not have that kind and generous heart, I would not have called out to you when your supposed friends invite you out."

Hearing my words, her brows frowned and spoke with more weight behind her voice and words or that was how she made it looked and felt like.

"What do you mean?! True that my smile is that of a mask but what do you mean I looked down on others. Being born under Akane household which is one of the old noble house, should I make any 'friends', they will be the target of scorn and malice of the other nobles. What is more, those four are not even my friends, they are just members of the branch family."

"So are they your family? Or just some stranger who have blood ties with your family?"

Soon we reached her place so I abruptly stopped our conversation.

"Hah...I have no need for an answer now that we have reached your place. One last advice, be careful of your surroundings, especially your vessels. Now then, see ya."

As I left, the gaze I felt this time was not hostile but that of an overwhelming burning passion, lust and insanity of monopolizing. And like before, I could not find the source.

<Going back to the present>

"Really?! Then let's go."

Liz then locks my arm nestling it near her body and walk towards the restaurant.

"You were recalling the time when we had our first proper conversation right?"

She gave a bright smile and seek confirmation as I had a distance look when I suggested Ihicban Sushi for dinner.

"Un...yeah. I was just thinking how much I have changed when how I could care less about you or others to the day you went on the attack and changed me."

"Fu~fu~. That is true. Who would have thought that you at that time who is uncaring to every and most thing around you, always saying that you prefer a solitude life would become so lovey-dovey with me? It was truly a miraculous surprise that we both confessed to one another at the same time."

Hearing her mentioned how I was in the past is a little embarrassing which cause me to turn my head and blushed a little. Also, now that I recall, it was truly surprising that she love me and a huge miracle that we both confessed at the same timing, so much so that it was more shocking than discovering supernatural things exist. Well I will probably leave it another time to use as materials for my next story about it if I get the chance.

"It makes me grateful to my past self for chasing after you after you helped me out that day. Yes, you were so wonderful ever since 'then'."

Ah that day...how nostalgic and embarrassing now that I recall. Saying lines that are normally mentioned in movies and anime....argh! That black history of mine.

The day that Liz mentioned was when I was in disguise to utterly destroy a well known gang in the underworld since they were causing quite the trouble in the area I was living at.

Coincidentally, their kidnapped target was Liz. When I broke into their place and leaving them half alive after extracting necessary information to get rid of the mastermind, I freed Liz before I told her some embarrassing lines that I have buried deep inside my memory as I don't wished to recall it.

Soon we finished our dinner date. We headed to Liz's place to once again properly introduce myself to her parents.

Now that I have come here once again, how do I put it...this atmosphere is extremely choking, my instinct is telling me to not go in there since I am most likely going to regret it. However, ignoring the warning since it is Liz's house after all. I entered the gates and went in.

It was then an unknown voice spoke to me.

[The fool @$*% who ignored my warning, I sincerely hope you don't regret your decision......]

I tried to look for the source but it fades away before I was able to find it, filling me with uneasiness.

"Darling? What's wrong?"

Liz looked at me concerned for me.

"Ah nothing. I thought someone was talking to me but I guess it was just my hallucination from drinking too much."

"Alright, if you say so. Let's hurry and meet with Papa and Mama to seal our engagement. It was so pleasant when we joined as one then that I wish it would last forever."

"Haha! True. You were really aggressive at that time..."

The ceiling is getting really long and far.

"Huh?...what?"

'Huh when did I get drugged? What is more, this is a really strong one?! My vision is swaying, kuh!'

I bit my lips hard that it bled to keep myself awake.

"Are you ok Darling?"

Seeing me suddenly going down on knee holding my mouth with a hand, she worriedly brought her face close to me. Realizing that I am not physically injured nor having an illness after touching her forehead on mine. Believing it to be mentally damaged or taxing, she hugged me in an attempt to make me feel better.

I feel the warmth. However, relaxing my guard cost me my consciousness as I fell onto Liz's arms.

"DAR....LING...!"

Last thing I heard was Liz's voice calling out to me. I may be seeing things but at the very last nanosecond, I might have saw Liz smiling.

"Urgh...my head. Where am I?"

Despite finally regaining my consciousness, my mind still was hazy. However, what I could clearly felt is that I could not move my entire arm, hands, legs and feet. Sounds of chains rang out as I tried to move my hands and feet.

'I...can't move????!!!!'

I finally got a clear conscious upon realizing that I was bound and unable to move.

"Hnnngh!!!"

'Why am I here? What happened? How did I get here?

CALM DOWN!

Last thing I remembered was fainting at Liz's place, but...it couldn't be...what is more these chains and bed railings...they are not made of the usual metal.

Huh?

Now that I look around. Where exactly am I? This looks like the room of a girl but at that particular corner, there is a bunch of dolls and photos of ...

ME?!

Am I kidnapped by a yandere?! However, there shouldn't be one? If anything, almost everyone excluding my cousin hated me. Also the only person who know I helped them directly alone is Liz. However, it cannot be...I mean she has no reason to do so but all this train of thoughts is leading to me that Liz is......Liz...is...'

"Ah! You have awaken, D~A~R~L~I~N~G~!"

The voice that called out to me suddenly seems alluring, enchanting, beautiful, seductive and familiar yet so bone chilling down to my very existence. Attempting to lift my body to look at the source that just entered the room.

Upon seeing it, my mind became extremely confused more so than the time when Liz and I confessed to one another.

"Moh Darling! Why are you so shocked seeing me? I'm your wife you know, Liza Akane. I am the real thing you know. See?"

Liz whose atmosphere seems so different now pushes her body onto my half naked body, her lips overlapped mine with her tongue invaded my mouth and entwining with mine. Despite being in this particular, unknown and scary situation, I got flustered and terrified since my mind is currently confused and I am in this weird position along with Liz's current appearance and atmosphere, my sanity is getting damaged.

"Ahn! You must be confused of why you are currently like this right? Let's see, simply put I cannot take it anymore."

"Huh?"

I must be making quite the stupid face now as she smiled sweetly but the amount of insanity behind it is enormous.

"I wanted to lock you up, confined you into my room, make love to you, get pregnant with your child and have our eternal life together!!! However! Those girls! Those girls! What is with them?! THEIR BEAUTY ARE OUT OF THIS WORLD! AND THEY TRIED TO GET CLOSE TO YOU! YOU BELONG TO ME!!! ONLY ME!!! I KNOW YOU LOVE ME NOW AND ONLY ME NOW!!! I KNOW I'M SUPPOSED TO HAVE CONFIDENCE IN MYSELF BUT THEIR ASPECT AS A WOMAN EXCEED ME BY A MILE!!! WHAT'S MORE! I FOUND THIS CONTRADICTING! I...I wanted others to accept you, to see you in a better light yet at the same time, I just want you to belong to me, ME ONLY! HOWEVER!!! NO MATTER WHAT KIND OF FUTURE I FORESAW, I COULD ONLY SEE YOU FAR AWAY FROM ME! FOREVER OUT OF MY REACH!!!"

As Liz explained the reason I am chained up vehemently, the first reason was still within the realm of being able to return to a normal couple but as she moved on...her eyes lost light, she started digging her fingers into my flesh literally. It kinda hurts, actually it hurts quite a bit. However, that was only the beginning, a weird and heavy atmosphere became stronger and the reason started to sound even more illogical and insane as she went on, she degrades herself, she doesn't believe that I will continue loving her till our end. So...

"Hence......hence, you drugged me and chained me here?"

I tried to maintain my calm under her 'heavy' love and try to calm her down before her already insane condition worsen. What is more, it pains me that I didn't realize it till 'this' happen to me. However, who are those 'girls'?

"That's right! That's right! I held absolute confidence that your heart, body, everything that is you will always be mine but...BUT! I DON'T KNOW WHY I FELT THIS DREAD EVERY TIME ANY OF THOSE GIRLS CAME CLOSE TO YOU, I FEEL LIKE YOU WILL BE TAKEN AWAY! I didn't know why at first, so I reigned in my envy, jealousy, dissatisfaction and observed why I felt that way. Soon, I realized why...it was because they were similar to me just much better. Much much better!

They are mostly from a higher nobility and one of them being the first royal princess! ALSO! Despite knowing that you aren't interested in them, I felt that you will be as long as they are on attack just like how I was. I did doubt whether they are truly infatuated with you, so I investigated them, though there were obstacles, I managed to get the information I wanted.

Hehehe!!! HAHAHAHA!!! AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW?! IT'S TRUE! ALSO!!! DESPITE THEM KNOWING WE ARE IN A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP! THEY STILL WANTED TO TEAR US APART! THEY WANTED YOU FOR THEMSELVES! WHAT IS MORE! THEY ARE TEAMING UP AGAINST ME! HAHAHA! I TRIED! I TRIED VERY HARD YOU KNOW!?

hah...I tried to ignore their attempts at wooing you but no matter how many times I see it, killing intent boils up inside me along with the worst case scenario but I didn't want to do something that will make you hate me and I know by doing so, I will lose. So I...so I thought why not just lock you up in my place. Confine you and take care of you eternally, that way, THAT WAY! YOU WON'T BE TAKEN AND WILL FOREVER BE MINE! Hehehehe!!! AFTER ALL!!!... I'm the current head of my household. Papa and Mama no longer exists in this household since they don't want to accept Darling as my husband. No, as a human being."

Ah Liz meant those girls. I did help them with Liz. Their personality are somewhat similar in the good aspect, kind, caring and gentle personas. When they confessed to me a few times before, I rejected them and told them at most I would only be their friend.

It was especially hard with the royal princess, she was so obsessed with me that she almost became the current crazed Liz but I somehow or most likely with the help of the other girls, managed to stabilize her. However...I see Liz is holding back her selfishness and desires so much so that it burst out in a twisted way that will cause the least damage to our relationship. However what did she do to her parents?! Did Liz...?!

"Ah about Papa and Mama, I have just banished them from the household with the minimum that one can live an average life. So don't worry."

For a while now, Liz seems to be reading my mind before I am even able to speak. I am not even using much expression and just staring at her without so much of a movement, including the rest of my body. If anything, my breath is just slightly erratic, painful and hot. Now that I have mostly calmed down and have time to think, what happened to my body, it feels like it is mine at the same time it is not. What is this...? Aphrodisiac? It is in my body but there is something else...what is this uneasiness, this unpleasant feeling that is coursing through my body???

"Yes, I forgot to mentioned something. We have essentially become an immortal couple now, Darling. We will never die, will never be ill, never be separated, never hunger or thirst nor have the need to breathe. We will be together, connected for all eternity. Forever~~. Fu~fu~fu~fu~!"

!!! Impossible! I know supernatural beings and phenomenon exist but true immortality is on a whole new level!

"See?"

Without letting me have any time to process this bomb shell of an information. Liz took out a knife from under her one-piece dress. The action Liz took next shook me greatly as she slit her throat with the knife.

"LIZAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!"

My thinking process shut down entirely as I see Liza's lifeless body fall....supposedly.

???!!!

"Fu~fu~fu~.....ah Darling, how cute. Take a good look. This is the true immortality you and I have attained."

Liz's falling body suddenly came to a stop and she chuckled at my panic appearance calling it cute before spreading her arm to show her fatal wound she inflicted on herself that had already healed and back to her unharmed appearance.

Normally, I would denied that this is just a nightmare but...this warm blood and the unbearably crushing, agonizing pain in my heart upon seeing Liz inflicting a mortal wound on herself told me that this is reality. Then that means I am no longer human.

"Then I am...I am also the same as you are? ...An...Immortal? A monster?"

Liz smiled gently as she caressed my face before bringing her face to a kissing distance from mine. Despite the insanity in her eyes and atmosphere, there is a tinge of sanity in her touch barely hanging on by a thread.

I don't why but I became so calm right now, terrifyingly so that I am even able to analyze things calmly. It is as if someone was controlling my emotions in hopes to prevent a bad end after the previous emotion outburst upon seeing Liz's suicidal act.

"Yes~that's right. This way, you will be mine forever, I won't have to worry about you being taken away from me. You are my Darling after all. Just mine forever~."

Liz then lowered my underwear, exposing my nether region.

"FuFu! It's been a while since I made love with you. Also, you are probably a little too shock to get aroused right? Here."

Liz bit her lips hard that it bled before forcing another deep kiss with me.

Heat and blood flowed to my lower half as I am force fed with Liz's blood and saliva.

"How is it? Tasty right? When I made the elixir for immortality, I added the Vampiric trait of feeling aroused when drinking the blood of the opposite sex, especially from their special one. So now my blood is a million times more potent than the strongest existing aphrodisiac. Do you want to ravish me now, Darling~? Fufufufufu~!"

My body is burning up so much that it is hard to stay still. All my thought process were blown away completely.

What is more, Liz's body looks so much more erotically beautiful than usual that I just want to pounce on her. The exposed stick is towering and pulsating so much that if not for these restraints, I would have already attacked Liz under this uncontrollable lust. Large amount of pleasure assaulted me as my private part is being devoured obscenely by Liz.

Unable to bear it anymore from Liz's technique, I let it out in Liz's mouth. Unable to swallow all of it in time caused Liz's cheeks to become puffy like a chipmunk which made me thought, 'How cute...' despite the absurd and insane situation I am in.

Gulp*!

"Pu hah! Hah! Hah...delicious. Say shall we get down to the real thing. Fufufu! Ah! Before I completely forget. Please bear with it alright, D~A~R~L~I~N~G~! Hei!"

"Ka! ARGHHH!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Liz then pierce my chest with the knife and open a hole revealing my heart.

"Beautiful...hehehehe...hahahaHAHAHA!!! Finally, with this...with this, you will finally be mine! Just mine ALONE!"

......!!!

It is so painful, so excruciatingly painful that no voice escaped me despite me screaming. Suddenly, an even larger amount of pain surge through my body started having an uncontrollable spasm. The only word I could muttered as blood starts to clog my throat is ...

"Li...z...Li...Liz...."

"Just a little more darling, after this, you will forever be mine. Just mine alone. ***** *** **** ** **** ***** * ****** ***** **** *** ****** **** ** ** ******* ******* **** ** *** ***** ** ********* ** **** ****** ** ******** ***** *** **** ** *** ** ********* ** ********."

Just as Liz told me to wait, I felt something foreign entered my body as Liz started chanting some weird static noises, it felt extremely unpleasant at first but it started to feel so comfortably warm that it is weirdly overwriting the pain so much so that I don't mind staying like this for a long time.

However, it is then my instinct is screaming at me to struggle with my all and not embrace the warmth as if it wanted me to maintain something.

'But why, if the pain will disappear, isn't it good? Why must I withstand the endless pain? Huh? Wait... Something...something is missing...it feels like I am forgetting something important? Ah, I was going to correct Liz. But why do I need to correct her for? What am I supposed to chide Liz for again? Aren't we just doing a play? So why is my gut screaming in such desperation? Quiet down will ya, me? Ah whatever, I just have to let go of this 'rope'. What do you mean by 'Don't let go!' ?'

My guts, instinct and something else were all screaming at me to reject the pleasure and Liz to avoid something...but what...?

'Hah...who cares...once this is over, I can embrace Liz.'

"It feels great right Darling? Both my energy and blood that is flowing into and around your body feels like you are ascending to heaven right? After this, it will completely bind us together as one, connecting our souls, then let us both feel pleasure above that forever, just the two of us...eternally."

Liz brought her face near my ear and whispered sweetly and seductively. Releasing the remaining tension in my body as her hand left my heart, my chest regenerates, closing up the wound.

"Yeah. After all...Liz is my only special one."

I looked directly into Liz's eyes in a daze as I convey my love for Liz.

"Ah ah...it worked successfully. I thought I was lying to myself when she said that this will not work unless the target is truly in love. Ah aa, now I know darling truly loved me...but now he will only love me and only me for all eternity. Fu~fu~fu~! Ah I LOVE YOU DARLING I LOVE YOU! YOU ARE SO WONDERFUL, SO EARNEST. Maybe I could have chased after you with everything I have if not for my noble status. NO! I should have realized my feelings faster and if I prepared before hand after I first met you, then maybe we could have become a couple much much faster. Hehehe..."

Liz muttered something that is so obvious before hugging and rubbing her face on my bloodied chest in an outburst of madness and love. Liz then proceed to remove the chains on my arms. Liz raised her beautiful face and look into my eyes with burning lust and passion while grabbing my still erected rod and insert it to her entrance, connecting us.

"Ahn! Then now, let's get on with the main event that was held back due to the preparations. Ahn!"

Then for half a day straight, we made love to one another. At one point, we started drinking each other's blood to increase the pleasure in the act of of making love, causing us to climax multiple time in ecstasy despite we are supposed to run out of stamina. After continuing another two whole weeks of making love, we finally took a small break after Liz stopped, saying she is going to do 'something as a proper wife'.

"I'll be back in a minute, after that we will continue alright, darling?"

Liz then cleaned up the liquid leaking between her legs before dressing up and exit her room.

*SLAM*

Finally being able to take a break from the constant mating. I thought to myself that I am really blessed as a person and as a man.

[You are nigh but a fool who lost his free will and thinking. No you have completely lost all doubts on that girl, hence your unrealistic optimism.]

'Ah Liz is cute. Beautiful and erotic. A goddess if I do say so myself. And I am embracing such a person. I couldn't ask for more.'

[That girl is a devil in disguise. She has become insanely infatuated to the point where if you are not conveying love to her, she will go mad. She has barely regain enough SAN points thanks to you two mating for two weeks straights like beasts.]

'Shut it, she was even more aggressive then and her blood was so tasty that I was so hard that I desire her body more than usual! Huh? Wait! Who are YOU?!!!'

[Who am I or what am I is of no concern to you now. Even if you try to find me, you will never be able to anyway. If anything important, it would be that this will be my last conversation with you since there is no hope of getting you back.]

'Huh? What do you mean? Or rather answer my question, who are you? How are you able to peek through Liz's home, are you some sort of god or are you just a pervert?'

[It is a first being called a pervert but whatever. Take a guess. Also it seems you have awakened those sleeping abilities ever since your body and soul have fused with part of the girl. Well then...Hmmm? Gaha! YOU!]

Suddenly just as the voice was about to bid his farewell. The voice started shouting at something. Then for some reason, Liz voice is projected into my head, conversing with the unknown voice.

<Didn't I told you D~A~R~L~I~N~G~~~! You will be mine, everything about you, that is you, your soul, your body, your mind even your personalities will all be mine and mine only~!>

[GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! KUHHHHHH!!!]

The voice that I am hearing suddenly screamed in pain when Liz's voice appeared. For some reason, for a brief moment, I saw Liz grabbing 'my' face and forcefully inserting her energy into 'me' despite her not being at the same location I am currently at. However, after a few seconds of hearing the scream of agony, it fades away and the heavy burden that I have always felt since I got awareness about the surroundings disappeared.

<Ah ah, I failed. Half of darling got away but with this much, it will be enough for the both of us. Fufufu~! I'll be back soon Darling~~!!!>

After hearing the telepathic message of Liz, I put on minimal clothing after cleaning up. I proceed to lay back down on the bed with my hands and legs spread out in the shape of the word "big" in Chinese.

I then contemplate what the voice told me.

'Doubt...why must I doubt Liz? Isn't what Liz doing good for me, if she do anything wrong, I will definitely scold her of course but...huh scold her? Am I forgetting something? What was Liz doing? Did Liz do something wrong to the others? Others? I am sure she was fairly nice to Azumi, then argh!'

A sudden headache assaulted me though it disappeared rather quickly.

'Ah yes, her parents left this house to her after they decided to make her the current head of the Akane household after accepting me as her husband. What...? My memories, I can't...what is this? I definitely had a date with Liz two weeks ago, two weeks? What are we... we... I was hurt? Hurt? Why was I hurt? Liz stabbed me? But wasn't it a play? I...I...!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!'

As I start to recall what happen the past two weeks, unbearable pain immediately assaulted me causing me to roll on the bed, it was so painful that I tried to overwrite the endless pain by banging my head onto the wall of the room but to no avail with the wall being the one damaged. Stop, this pain! Make it stop! Please STOP! ARGH! Liz...where are you? I need your warmth. I want to embrace you again. Please hurry back. Huh...? The...pain... it is receding.

"DARLING!!!"

The door was blasted off with tremendous force by Liz as she rushed to my aid with a worried face. Finally seeing Liz's face, presence and hearing her lovely voice, I finally can rest in peace and wait for the pain to disappear.

Huh? Something is moving.

'Urgh...Liz?'

As soon as I woke up, I am seeing Liz energetically moving and rotating her hips on my lower half.

"Ah! Good morning Darling!"

Seeing me opened my eyes, Liz gave me a morning kiss and a deep one.

*&^%@!!! *&^%@!!! *&^%@!!!

"How was your thousand years of rest? Are you alright?"

"Sorry for worrying you. I am fine now, in fact more so than before. I have never felt this refreshed."

*&^%@!!! *&^%@!!! *&^%@!!! *&^%@!!! *&^%@!!! *&^%@!!!

I smiled wryly in response to Liz's concern. However, what is this inaudible scream I have been hearing ever since I woke up...

"Sorry Liz but is anyone near us at the moment?"

For a while now, after I woke up, I can hear someone growling. overflowing with malice and shouting.

*&^%@!!! *&^%@!!! *&^%@!!! *&^%@!!! *&^%@!!! *&^%@!!! *&^%@!!! *&^%@!!! *&^%@!!!

"What do you mean? I am sure we are the only one in this area though."

Liz then stopped moving and looked into my eyes passionately as if to determine whether I am imagining things like in the past. However, her eyes narrowed down staring at me, coldly sent chills down my spine despite knowing it is not directed at me.

"Well, all I can hear a somewhat familiar voice calling my name. Hear it yet?"

Liz closed her eyes and tried to focus on catching the voice I mentioned.

"As expected, I can't hear anything. I am sure you must be hearing things since you are still a little tired from having just woke up. Here, embrace me!"

Unable to win against Liz's cuteness, I give her a hug. As she returned her hug and gently caressed my head like a mother, the incomprehensible noise disappeared. Soon, we left our home for a short while to finish our 'jobs' as 'humans' before once again starting our love making sessions.

'Ah I'm truly blessed. I'm glad Liz made me the same as her. This way, truly, we can really be together forever.'

Liza Akane

When I first gained a conscious about my surroundings, I thought, 'This world should just perished.'

If one would ask why, my answer would be that I can hear and feel the thoughts of all living beings and almost all of them were beings that should be categorized in the trash bin. And my family members were of no exception. Though I know that there are some gems within the heap of trash, it is not worth it.

Like how there is too little disadvantage, almost all living things will abandoned that burden and seek for something easier. Due to this reason and the results of those who were caught in 'those schemes', I became quite the actor and an empty husk in order to live.

Yes, supernatural existed in this world. It is only hidden from the 'normal' populace that lives on the surface since technology dominates the current societies with only certain remaining nobles and royalties have those supernatural powers.

And my family lineage's power is reading the hearts and thoughts of any living creatures, it is particularly strong in me compared to my ancestors. Thanks to this, I was pampered a lot as they thought that I cannot read their heart since we are of the same power. Which they were wrong. I could hear and read theirs as clear as day while they aren't able to.

It was then, two years before middle school and the year I first met darling. On the second day of the week, during the 19th hour of the day, darling and his family arrived to a party hosted by my father.

As usual the garbage's disgusting thoughts flowed into me, choking me. However, darling was different, only his surface thoughts, heart and foresight were audible which was quite the shock for me. Unable to hear more of Darling's thoughts, I thought that I might as well observed him since I find him 'unique'.

There I saw darling despite his calm demeanor on the surface, was frantically drawing his future by observing the people's actions around the dinning hall, before talking to ones who are trustworthy enough to talk about certain ideas of his to secure living expenses as he knew he was to be abandoned by his family tonight. Which at first I thought was insane and reckless considering that he is about the same age as me. I still thought so even when he spoke to me as well, a complete stranger, honestly with a straight face while slightly frowning, "I don't know what method you are using but I hope you can don't tell this to anyone."

After a few weeks the day darling was abandoned by his family, another gathering party was held. Quite a few people who had contact with darling had a much cleaner, purer and happy thought process had their success plans drafted by darling. I knew it since their thoughts flowed into me. Father tried to extract the information of success for himself as usual but was unable to as those people had sworn to secrecy for darling's help and had improved their acting since Father did not possess the family's power. Also, it wasn't very clear then, there was something foreign in those people blocking my family's power.

I then realized how incompetent I am compared to darling who seemed to possess no supernatural ability at that time. At the same time, I started longing to know more about Darling, considering how abnormal he is. So I used my vessels who were extremely loyal and competent to me to investigate Darling.

Once again, Darling exceeded my expectation. Most of my vessel were barely able to find anything about darling or his current whereabouts as if he changed his name entirely. The more competent ones managed to find small fragmented information on Darling current name which is Kagami Kuro but nothing more than that. As for when they tried to take a picture of darling, their devices and artifact stopped working or so they claimed. And the truly foolish ones tried to use force on Darling, misinterpreting my message only to have the tables overturned on them, with them being returned tied up with a small message, saying, {Please discipline your subordinates better. I almost became a criminal thanks to their actions.}. It was once again shown how outclass I am despite me possessing power.

Four years passed since I started the investigation and there was no progress on the investigation. Normally one would already gave up but for some unknown reasons, I had this burning need and desire to know about Darling. It continued to grew as time passed. Soon before I realize, I desired that man as my significant other.

It was then one day, coincidentally, miraculously, I met darling in one of the cafe I frequent during the holidays out of pure coincidence since I didn't know darling was working part time there. I don't know why at that time but most likely being shy or conscious of darling, I tried to hid myself without looking too out of place. Yet, darling spotted me and had a rude thought when asking for my order.

'What the hell is this girl doing? Is she trying to thin her presence? Then she really is not doing a good job. I mean look her dress' material, it is literally advertising "I am a princess." Combined that with her looks and proportions, it is a fail. Definitely. Well I will keep this to myself though. It is not like anyone can hear my thoughts.'

At that time I thought, 'there is one, right in front of you.' So I thought of giving darling a little payback for that rude thought by striking a conversation with him which he don't even remembered. And, from that conversation, I discovered that Darling is entering the school famous for having both long time nobles and talented individuals graduating from it, as an aside, I managed to sneak a photo without darling knowing.

Knowing such a crucial piece of information, my heart started beating extremely quickly as if there is a mini sized version of me jumping with mad joy in heart. However, the next day I was dosed with cold water on my excitement to see darling in the cafe that became my daily routine as I heard that darling quit the part-time job.

For that reason alone, my face returned back to that of an 'empty' husk. I thought it was alright at first since I know which school he is going to. However, my desire unknowingly started burning more strongly than before, seeking darling's presence so much so that I had to comfort myself while thinking about darling in order to calm down that burning desire.

Unable to bear it anymore, I asked father for a request for the first time to allow my transfer to the school darling is attending. It was tough work getting father to agree with my request since the school I am transferring to is one that is managed by someone father despised. Thanks to that factor, I had to make use of my powers to quickly 'convince' Father to allow my transfer.

At the day of my transfer, I became so excited that I had to put the on the 'mask of an empty husk' to calm down myself a little as I finally got into darling's school and what is more the class he is in. Though there were some nuisance from the branch family in the class too but that was a trivial matter.

However, I was surprised, shock would be the more appropriate word. I could hear much less of darling's thought compared to the last time I saw him. What is more, he became really gloomy and unapproachable. He growled at me like a wary beast in his head when I approached him calling me annoying, which felt like a stake that went through my heart.

From his memories, it seems like quite a few of the clients darling helped, purposely went against darling's advises and pinned all the blames and faults on darling when their companies were in the red.

Feeling really tired of it as this was more than the twentieth time it happened, he became a temporary member of those company and made the incompetent directors retire before finally stopping his 'help' services as those incompetent directors even tried to murder darling when they knew they were no longer able to abuse their worthless power. I was planning to 'remove' them but had second thoughts as I realize they were not worth my time since they were sure to self-destruct.

What I found worse was that his former parents and relatives excluding a minority called him a mistake when he went to take care of them. Wounding his heart really deeply when he realize those were his relatives' true feelings.

Darling then on swore to never helped another person without them meeting his conditions. Knowing this I became really enraged with those foolish idiots who morphed the current darling. Without darling know, I controlled some of his ex-family members to cause internal conflict. If they managed to pull themselves back together, I won't bother with them further since it will be a waste of time. If they don't, it will be also in my favor. Since their current rise in income and success are thanks to the work of darling and I won't let those ungrateful fools leeched off darling's effort and repaid him with malice.

At last, darling struck a conversation on his own accord despite his reluctance.

Reason? Thanks to the foolish branch family members who planned to sell me off to a random underground organization since it doesn't sit well with them that I attend this school that they are attending. To them, it looked like I came to sabotage their school life. However, thanks to their foolishness and my acting, darling finally struck a conversation on his own though it was a false reminder and request.

Also that cold look, KYAA! So cool! It sent shiver down my spine and cause me to heat up, though I cannot show my shameless appearance to anyone right now, especially darling. Under darling's request, I reminded him with a slightly displeased look which he find somehow annoying before leading me to the staff room as a pretext to get away from the branch members.

As we walked towards the room, darling suddenly asked me why do I 'put up a performance' and if I had a partner whom I can show my true self to. Causing me to be surprise as no one was able to realize my acting yet darling was able to though the reason is absolutely wrong! I believe I had a horrible face hearing the reason but I quickly switch back to the usual since I did not want to disgust darling. Darling let it pass and didn't pursued the topic. Then just before we reached the staff's office, darling told me to take better care of myself by separating from the branch members, showing that he care for me right? However, darling's next sentence would have made me hide in a hole if there was one.

Another surprise I discovered upon arriving at the staff room, it seems that the infamous Azumi sensei is such a beautiful person despite her sloppy appearance when we appeared.

What was more surprising, she is also one of 'us'. Finally from seeing how close and open darling's and Azumi sensei's conversation was, my gaze grew cold and it reached sub-zero when I heard darling thoughts despite it being a joke. My murderous intent was dispersed when I heard the real reason for their close relationship, But I still can't helped but felt jealous.

"Then want to eat at my place? Since I am already cooking dinner for two, having one more would not be too much on this week's budget."

Hearing darling's invitation for homemade dinner despite it being an apology and an afterthought, I was elated. My mood was further improved when I heard that my smile cause a flutter in darling's heart. Though on the way back, my gaze turn cold with envy every time I saw the close relationship of darling and Azumi sensei.

My thought was of bliss when I first step into darling's place, so I took this chance to sniff the air and examine his room since darling allow it as long we placed it back to the original position we took it out from. After surveying the room, I ask if darling was a minimalist since compared to people's thoughts I heard and acquaintances' home I've been to, darling's place is super empty which is a downside to me since I can't tell what are darling's like and dislike.

Darling explained the reason which both of us knew and due to that reason, he had to work desperately to live and thus, had a lack of hobby.

Darling then proceeded to place down the dishes for our dinner. The smell emitting from them was already making me drool with expectancy. When I took a bite, the flavor burst forth showing darling's skill in cooking and seeing Azumi sensei wolfing down the dishes further proved its deliciousness.

Soon after having finished our dinner, I offered my assistance in washing the dishes which darling rejected as he still preferred to do things by himself causing me to frown. Then I proceed to seek more information about darling by asking him a few questions which Azumi sensei was also curious about.

Like earlier, he agreed that he is a minimalist and assured us that he had a few part-time jobs hence his current lifestyle. Then darling proceed to ask me if I need any company back to my house.

I was ecstatic hearing that we will be alone together despite the short time so I tried to hold down my smile by lowering my head after accepting darling's company. Upon leaving, hearing Azumi sensei's thoughts, my hostility towards her vanished since she is supportive of darling getting together with me.

On our way back, despite walking just right beside me, darling had forgotten about me with his presence was blending with the nature, almost making me lose track of him if I hadn't kept an eye on him.

Slightly irritated that I was forgotten, I just ask a random question while mixing small truths in it making it seem not too out of place in consideration of the past events. Despite it being a random question, darling took it seriously and answered accurately to the part of the question that are true, causing me to heat up a little.

Truthfully speaking, anyone other than darling and the ones that are precious to darling are less than a pebble on sidewalk, whether they live or die, I do not care. However, before I was able to answer darling's question, we reached our destination and darling left after leaving me an advise. Looking at his back that is distancing away from me once again reaffirmed the burning desire of staying 'beside' darling. I then headed back into the choking prison.

The next day, I met the princess or rather the princess came to pay me a visit. What is more, the princess's beauty was out of this world that it surprised me for a second when she appeared at my door. Also adding to the fact that she is the first princess and possess a god fragment shocked me quite a bit, truthfully. And her aura is somewhat similar yet different to darling. The princess is very honest, and slightly insane. She said out loud every thing she thought of, seeming due to the lack of control on her emotions.

"Glad to see you, Liza Akane, let me get straight to the point. Do you know anything about this man? I'm searching for him."

She came to find clues about darling but the image in front of me, who is he? No, this is darling in disguise. His body muscles and what is more the memory of the 'man' within the memory in this photo is definitely belonged to darling. After feeling a slight disturbance in my mind, the princess pushed forward for information. Not wanting to relinquish anything about darling, I tried to use my power to 'guide' the princess to leave my place. However, something unexpectedly scary and fortunate happened as I did it.

Out of nowhere, I was standing in a empty space darker than black. Suddenly as I turn a full circle to examine the situation I am in, a dark version of the princess stabbed me and merged with my soul and mind which I didn't know the effect of it till the day I met my future self in a dream.

All of it happened in an instant, not even a second had passed. One thing I noticed after inspecting the princess's soul more carefully at that time after the long 'instant', the princess soul became more pure, as if an extremely heavy burden had left her. However, that was only the first time.

Unknowingly, most of the branch family members found me an unnecessary piece after a branch family woman gave birth to my half-sister due to father's lust. As they wished to take over the house from the main branch. So they hired trash to kidnap me, which happened successfully due to my carelessness.

During the time I was kidnapped, I had an uncontrollable desire to rip and shred the kidnappers and my entire household as well as thoroughly give them despair for wasting my time that I could have used to close the distance between me and darling. Surprisingly, darling broke into the kidnapper's hideout and erased them mercilessly. Ah, how cool. If not for this blindfold, I could have enjoyed 100% of the experience instead of 90%. How regrettable. It was then, I faintly sensed it when darling freed me, there was another version of darling existing alongside inside the everyday darling I know.

Weeks passed since that incident. I no longer held back and used all my power to removed trash that opposed me without anyone noticing or knowing. After all, the trash no longer exist in the world's memories. Soon, within a few more days, I took almost full control of the entire household, with a small preparation in case the meeting between darling and my parents did not go well.

Time and time again after my work in controlling the Akane household, I met the princess in secret after darling and I saved her from a certain predicament. Each time, when I talked to the princess regarding darling, the dark princess will suddenly appear before me and try to possess me but I somehow managed to avoid it thanks to my power shielding my innermost part of my soul. It is not all too bad as I somehow became able to sense the presence of the other version of darling and hear darling's thoughts more clearly. However, that too have a limit.

Soon I became unreasonably restless, my desire became harder to satisfy as I tried to wrestle control from something inside me that was tempting me to do the unspeakable every time I see darling talked to a female who is extremely affectionate to him due to the fact that darling saved them. I even secretly went to darling's apartment and comforted myself using any items and everything related to darling albeit temporary. To get to my goal a fraction of a second faster, I went on the attack and used everything as Liza Akane to win darling's heart while preparing a backup plan in case that desire of mine was no longer satiable through usual means.

After a grueling, tortuous half a year of patience and attacking darling. Darling finally relented and planned to confess to me on the same day I planned to do the final blow. I managed to surprise darling with our coincidentally timing confession.

Kyaaa! I could see and hear darling's surprise face and thoughts. These filled me with a sense of accomplishment and euphoria that was never once felt in my entire sixteen years of life. Unable to control myself from the joy, I nearly assaulted darling in broad daylight but darling's promise held me back for the duration till we reached his home. When I reported to Azumi sensei about my success, she gave me a thumbs up and congratulated me. Hearing her happy, relieved yet sad thoughts, I thought to myself, just how much did darling suffered to get to this point...so I used my power and look into darling's memories.

However, looking into darling's memories was a mistake itself. After looking into darling's memories, I also saw the possible future memories sealed inside darling's head causing the finally tighten lid on my desire to burst open. It became even more rampant than before and much much harder to suppress.

Just by looking at darling, my desires started to consume me. At first, I only thought of having darling's child and nothing more. Soon, I felt so insecure that I had thoughts of locking darling up in my room so that no one can find darling and darling won't be able to see anyone but me. Then it became worse when I thought of eating darling's heart which ethically wrong as living being, but I craved darling so much to the point that I need darling by my side 24/7 if not I felt that my world would collapse.

To control my dark desires, I asked darling to have our first night on the day of the question, which darling accepted. That night I managed to calm down the dark desire of mine thanks to having darling's seed in me. Then when darling gave a surprise proposal to me, I became elated and agreed. The dark desires finally calmed down. So I introduced darling to father and mother in hopes that they will accept our engagement.

...However, father and mother...no that man and woman, and those that supported them rejected darling as if he was some sort of plague or an evil god. Hearing them spout poison at darling had already sent me to a fit of rage. Adding to that, seeing their reactions and hearing their thoughts after darling left made me felt so much wrath and hatred that for a moment, I stopped suppressing my dark desire and accept it. Since they rejected darling so harshly, I would thoroughly give them despair before wiping them out.

However, I held back.

As I don't want darling to feel sad and angry at my action. Thus, I used the next best option by brainwashing them, I took over the entire household made every servants and relatives into my puppets. As for the man and woman who gave birth to me, after removing memories of them being family of the Akane household and implanting false memories and finally giving money that will allow them to live till the day they rest forever, I threw them out of the household.

Looking at my 'parents' shrinking back, I thought, ...'Ah I am finally free aren't I?'

"Fufufu...ha...HAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm finally free! Free from the burden known as my household! How wonderful! Fu~fu~fu~!"

I twirled around as if I was dancing in the clouds due to the liberation and joy I felt.

"However...it is troublesome. Society, money and livelihood will be fine as long darling and I are together. The problem is our life span and darling's affection for me."

'That is right, darling's affection for me. I know it is unwavering to and for me at the moment. However, the first princess and the other girls are too persistent. They even dented the armor of friendship darling layered over his heart towards them. If not for the fact that they were saved by darling and held so much affection for him, I would have considered to eliminate them. Huh? Why should I spare them? They are gonna take darling away from me aren't they? No...because darling don't like pointless and needless violence. And if I did such a thing, I will lower my value inside darling myself. THAT SHOULD BE AVOIDED AT ALL COST!

Hah...I can't think up a concrete plan right now with this jumble of emotions right now. I will sleep for today to calm down, if not, it will be too late when darling is gone.'

Now I remembered, during my sleep, I had a dream. A future version of myself appeared before me. She was really sad when she saw me. Of course I was on guard against my proclaimed future self. In the dream, she handed me the recipe for immortality and racial change medicine. And told me the conditions and effects of the medicines should I add my twist into it as if I had already planned to do it.

My future self claimed that she was too late in saving me, at most she can only reduce the damage of the consequences of my action.

{I'm sorry I couldn't come earlier. Therefore please make sure darling is happy.}

Leaving me a final plead before vanishing, signalling my wake up call.

Days past as I spent time with darling, monitoring his days, going on dates, making love with darling after he returned from work. After darling was asleep after our love making session, I worked and improved the recipe my future self gave me.

After three straights days of creating the immortality drug with my twist in it like how my future self foretold. I quickly test it on myself after making use of new derivative ability of my power to see the possible outcome of my actions.

True enough, nothing demerit and dangerous happened to me or darling. I ripped my heart out as a test and true to its name, my body regenerate almost instantly. And when I taste my own blood as a test to see if my twist work, it gives me a pleasant feeling, signalling its success. Seeing the results, my face couldn't helped but smiled at my success.

Without darling noticing, I injected doses into daily items that we consumed. Soon at our final date before I lost all constraint where I finally used all my cards to make darling mine and mine only.

After darling's negative and doubt of me vanished using both my power and the effect of the drug I used on darling during our mating session. Since the power inside darling possessed a personality and will that opposed my way of loving and living. I moved on and try to make that version of darling inside darling submit to me. That darling who I didn't know only till recently.

However, just as I was absorbing the other darling to maximize my power, he separated half of himself and vanished to prevent me from absorbing all of his power. I felt sad that this part of darling doesn't wish to assimilate with me. Though I know it isn't the darling that I am always with, just seeing the reaction of rejecting me, it hurt quite a bit.

Just as I was feeling down, darling's pain was transmitted to me due to darling overloading his lowered thinking capacity and trying to bypass my 'guidance', I hurried back to darling to spoil him, to love him and to soothe my damaged heart. And most importantly, to prevent him from escaping my grasp.

So I drowned in lust, pleasure and darling-nism for 3568 years non-stop while feeding on both his red and white liquid. Upon finally waking up, darling received even more affection from me in the room with its air filled with love juice and sweat.

"However, darling heard your voice...it was a close call that he no longer recognized it since the time had passed is quite long. Fu~fu~fu~! I truly didn't expect you to survive inside of me."

I looked at the other darling who is chained up with only his head that is able to move, glaring at me as if I was a mad woman. However, receiving such a heated gaze from darling fills me with ecstasy and joy that I caressed his face. Causing him to twitch from slight fear of me.

"It's too bad that I can't make love with you too in this realm...after all you are the linchpin needed to maintain the world I created meant for me and darling. So I can't let you go alright?"

The chained up darling glared in anger at me though there is slight fear of me as I left the realm connecting me and darling as one spiritually and mentally.

'Ah ah...too bad, it is truly a shame that I had to lock the other darling there but when I get strong enough, maybe I will be able to make that version of darling smitten with me like the current darling. Fu~fu~fu~! Ah should I try that technique I learnt on darling, maybe darling will be please with me and praise me! Though... never mind them, time to spend a billion years of love making this time. Fu~fu~fu~fu~fu~fu~fu~! I will never ever let you go Darling~! EVER!'
    [/spoiler]

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
    AWanderingPotato likes this.
  3. AWanderingPotato

AWanderingPotato Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    just a question, what was the one-shot you were reading that inspired you to do this?

Also the read is decent I guess, some corrections could be made here and there but I love my yanderes so I might be a bit biased on this one XD I cringed at times though not that bad. Pretty cool for a practice work though,

4. ChickenBakuba

ChickenBakuba Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey I haven't finished reading the short but it's pretty nice (It had the flow of a normal story so I thought it was the first chapter lol)

Edit: I saw the end as I was scrolling up and it looks slightly disturbing

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
  5. Shirokami Ayato

Reading List:
    Link