Non-Fic Just curious

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Deleted member 155674, Apr 29, 2019.

?

What do you think?

1. True

2. False

3. Can't see them doesn't mean they don't exist

4. Nonsense

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    My preference is invisible gas. Cheap, effective, and I have an endless supply. Need a demonstration? Just come a little closer, pull my finger and with a *pomf* it's problem solved.

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  2. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    What about an invisible goblin slayer :blobcat_hyper:? I am sure he would cross the fourth dimension if news reaches him... well, I am mean the goblins did it

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2019
    Bad Storm likes this.
  3. Deleted member 155674

Reading List:
    Link
    You sound experienced :sweating_profusely:

4. Miserys_End

Miserys_End 「Lv1 Pretend Person」I'm the preson i pretend to be

Reading List:
    Link
    Lmao! My friend, I studied under the Master of Winds, whom boasts that he can silently emit a flatulence attack that would crawl down his leg and then up his foe's. After a slight delay it would then release an ominous sound, noxious stank, and a payload shart, forever marking them in shame.

Fumigating a few invisible goblins is childs play...

Deleted member 155674 likes this.
  5. Deleted member 155674

Reading List:
    Link
    Cool :blobcat_hyper:

6. jimmy1989

jimmy1989 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dont get me wrong with the dragons myths etc. Something must have looked pretty damn close to it. IE giant squid for the kraken. Monitor lizards for a sub species of dragon? Some people eveb thought walruses are mermaids lol they must be drunk and had beer googles on. So there could be fire where there is smoke. Could be a deformed cross breed human so we would never know. I mean there are tribes out composed of dwarfs. I believe we was all shorter as well as a years ago so everything might seem bigger? Maybe lol

7. rwnrmdn

rwnrmdn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It could be true...not goblin though...hobgoblin maybe...as a human painting his body green, in a darkness would look like a goblin (here i describe goblin as in manga or a game)

Like in my country, there is this thing happened couple of years before...a mysterious case of burglar, house invader, even rape, which by the victim and "some" witnesses said describing that the perpetrator is
    "Male with somewhat green body with only boxer or pants or sometime underpants also in green color, no top, barefooted" had been seen going into the cictim house, or had been seen in the vicinity of the victim house when the crime is believed happened. Which the people then call it "kolor ijo" case (green pants case)

Well...male, green body, only pants...if they ask me...it is either a goblin (or hobgoblin) or there is hulk roaming around