Spoiler Just had to share this.

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by The Hamster Overlord, Aug 12, 2020.

1. The Hamster Overlord

The Hamster Overlord Mad scientist/Revered wizard/Alleged antichrist

Reading List:
    Link
    (from "way of the devil")
    “Don’t you think that there’s something wrong with the way you’re proposing?” She coughed helplessly and asked her question while feeling slightly dispirited.

“Something wrong? What’s wrong with it?” The man scratched his head. He pointed to a couple nearby who were chucking it out with their heads covered in blood.

“See? Everybody’s doing it!”

The four-winged lady looked in the direction in which he pointed. The woman was lifting the man with a single arm and punching his abdomen.

“What do you want to eat tomorrow!?”

“I want to eat Chinese cabbage!”

“Why do you want to eat Chinese cabbage!? Eat celery! Ce-le-ry!” The woman put her entire strength behind a kick on the man’s chest, and he immediately spat blood.

“Only by losing a lot of blood can I prove my love for you!” The man fell to the ground, heavily injured. He continued spitting out blood. Even when the ambulance arrived, he was still wearing a happy grin on his face.

The woman broke her own arms from pommeling the man. One of her legs was crippled. She was loaded onto the ambulance alongside her boyfriend.

Before they went in, the doctors and nurses took out celebratory candles from under the stretchers and congratulated them for their marriage.

“Wish the two of you long-lasting happiness for the rest of your lives!”

“Thank you… Thank you!” The couple were moved to tears.

The four-winged lady felt as if her views on true love were seriously impacted…

2. SamStrike

SamStrike Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Good novel. Pity the MC turned into an arrogant prideful young master later.