just random stuff about my life

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by fairbouy, May 7, 2016.

1. fairbouy

fairbouy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so i thought i would share some stuff about my life feel free to comment about you own life too even if just because you want to rant about stuff

so i had a normal quiet life my parents were often busy working though and i spent most of my time reading books or playing games that was what my whole life pretty much was from 4 to 14 a few highlights would be one time i didn't speak for a month just because i did not want to and ended up having problems talking after for a while i do have a best friend who has been with me since i was about 6 and even lived with me and my family for a while too

ok time for the bad stuff now i eventually met a girl who was brought to my house to be introduced into the family because her dad was going out with some distant relative or something anyway we instantly hit it off and she even extended her original 2 week stay at her dads to the whole summer so we could hang out and we soon started going out she lived about 5 hours away by train and for a 14 year old student like me money wasent something i had so my time became all about working with my relatives who did building work to scrap up enough money to see her every few weeks this continued for a long time (probably 4 years) we had holidays together which i payed for and we were happy at least i thought

nearly 6 years into the relationship we had been engaged for nearly a year but things started taking a bad turn she wanted space all of a sudden and by the end of the month she told me she had feelings for a guy she meet on the internet a few months ago she had never met him at that point and she told me i was possessive, controlling and that i was lazy because i didn't work while attending university she then broke up with me but said she wanted to stay friends over the next 2 weeks she was barely talking to me and when she did i was hearing how the guy she meet told her he didn't want a relationship with her since he didn't like commitment and was in a sexual relationship with a few guys which he wouldn't give up he was nice enough to say he would still have sex with her though i told her a guy like that is bad and a really awful person and that i knew she didn't want to be with me but she also should not be with someone who treated her like that but she said he was nice and that i was just being horrible

after another week or patchy talking on Facebook i happened to see a picture of them together he had obviously taken the train to see her seeing them close made me feel like i was having a melt down so i tried texting her which was ignored and then i happened to see her mum was going away for the weekend leaving them alone in the house which made me panic even worse i tried calling a couple of times and then she finally text me we talked very briefly and i told her how she said i was someone important in her life which she said after we broke up and how i just feel like she dosent care about me at all i sent her a message asking her do i really mean nothing to you now? i never got a response that was the last i ever talked to her since she blocked me in every way possible

this all happened just before and partly after my 21st birthday and while this was happening not only did my granddad lose his battle with cancer my family dog died at the age of 13 which really hurt me even worse
    we went though a lot together like when my dad killed himself roughtly a year into our relationship she helped me though it and was so kind to me but now with how everything ended all i can see is her acting so happy and normal am i the only one hurting? was i really just thrown away like that once she was tired with me?

sorry for the lack of punctuation and bad spelling lots of people might not read it all but i like the people here and wanted to spare my life so far and have a bit of a rant thank you for reading

2. Seigin

Seigin [Lolicon][GenderBender Banzai!]

Reading List:
    Link
    Just ask truck-sama to send you to a better world...

3. fairbouy

Reading List:
    Link
    haha if only that could happen

4. O_Ohwscuva

O_Ohwscuva Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Stay strong and continue on. You've come too far to just lose it for someone who won't treat you like an ex-fiancé or even a proper friend.

5. Asf

Asf 《《The aria of souls》》

Reading List:
    Link
    Just meens that the girl isnt attracted to you.. ofcourse shes gonna favour the guy that have sex with her over you. Shes just much more invested in the NTR guy than with you emotionally. Have to move on I guess..

6. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal

Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal 「ZA ROYAL ROASTER」「ZEE KOUHAI」

Reading List:
    Link
    That just got dark. Couldn't stop grinning tho (sorry about that, I was waiting fot the moment that she realizes that she loved you and begged for a new relationship, guess life isn't always that nice huh?). Man, I don't even know what to say to you... "Hang on" I guess? Sorry for the lack of criativity. Nothing much to write about my life, I was always moving away and never built anything solid. My best friend of one city, ended up being the same as nothing. This repeated itself several times and now my unique friend moved away, guess it's just destiny.
    I liked a girl too but never got the chance to tell anything to her. We were Friends and played together quite a lot. I ended up moving away without even talking to her... Whatever, life goes on. Sorry.

7. Linbe

Linbe New member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. DeadlyBell

DeadlyBell Sleepy

Reading List:
    Link
    Just remember we only get one shot at this cause only Truck-san is benevolent, His older sibling Wagon is an evil bastard that enjoys sending your soul to the void.

9. Seigin

Seigin [Lolicon][GenderBender Banzai!]

Reading List:
    Link
    Well im different from you guys i hav a heart of stone

10. fairbouy

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks guys just posting about it makes me feel a bit better one big positive though is how much cash i have now lol since before i spent most of my money on her

11. Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal

Ken The One-Eyed Suicidal 「ZA ROYAL ROASTER」「ZEE KOUHAI」

Reading List:
    Link
    Would like to have one at the start too, just turned into one over time I guess.

12. replay

replay ★Milk and Honey smelling Merchant★

Reading List:
    Link
    well good job enduring, and maybe you depended too much on her, and maybe also that guy has a bright personality, also think of things that you have not done, well also maybe she is already sending some signal of some sort but well you kinda ignored it,
    well all i can say is maybe and all are guesses,
    oh a word if advice, well you said she pounted out somethings about you,
    well how about starting to change those things?
    well it wasnt a black mail type kind of scenario, so i guess she really found something from the other guy, well all i can say is. . .
    good job on facing those bumpy roads,
    well time to face another road,

13. DeadlyBell

DeadlyBell Sleepy

Reading List:
    Link
    I had worse happen to me in the past both family wise and love life wise, It left me broken even to this day. I cant really say anything that will help you since I myself still haven't found a way to deal with things. all I can do is wish you the best.

14. fairbouy

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks man and thinking back on it i realized i was an idiot at times like when we broke up and she said i was controlling like when i wanted her to change because her clothes were see though once but i remember how she would get mad over me wearing boots with shorts or short if it was cold or jeans when hot i even had to buy new clothes unless she said she would force me to wear what she wanted lol

15. fairbouy

Reading List:
    Link
    im glad to hear you got thought what ever happened to you i will as well just wanted to rant on my fav site

16. replay

replay ★Milk and Honey smelling Merchant★

Reading List:
    Link
    well my friend since you. got time and cash, why dont.you visit the guys who posted here, hahahahaha if you ever come to Philippines give me a visit and have a few drinks hahahaa

17. fairbouy

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe with all this time and cash i have been considering a trip all over Europe or maybe just a ton of games have not decided yet

18. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    Life is just unfair for us. That's why people invented entertainment. To keep us away from all of the painful memories we had. But even though life is horrible for some of us, we didn't die and it means something. We still have the motivation to move on and face the future. Good luck and have a better future.

19. mrprince241

mrprince241 Cyborg Dinosaur

Reading List:
    Link
    Just forget about her she's not worth it. And let this experience be a lesson and eye opener to you, always check your girls phone and social media accounts if both of you are not hiding anything then you should have each others password. The space thing that's bullsht unless you're a paranoid guy who freak out every time she talks with a guy then that i can understand if she wants space.

20. fairbouy

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks everyone you all are so nice makes me happy to see people give a shit