Spoiler Justice Across The Dimensions

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by 4o5h3ng, Jan 20, 2021.

1. 4o5h3ng

4o5h3ng Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't post links rn so just search the title.

-

Once a famous police detective, Qi Wang lost his life during the course of his duty, but instead of meeting his ultimate end, he became linked to a strange system that detects injustice and evil across different dimensions. From then on, it became a string of adventures for Qi Wang across the diverse dimensions in existence to right all wrongs in the philosophies, worldviews, and value systems of societies everywhere beyond the conventional mores of Space and Time.

A Game of Prestige –

Ungrateful Ingrates: We love each other truly, Father. But since you object to us being together, how about you make way for your son and heir?

Qi Wang: Well, of course. But the company carries a debt of hundreds of millions. So, good luck.

A Taste of Chaos –

Protégé: The position as Chieftain of the Wulin is mine by right, Teacher. You’re old now, so please give way.

Qi Wang: Well, of course. I hear the forces of Evil will be attacking tomorrow. I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.

Doppelganger in the Stars –

Snobbish Daughter and her Doppelganger: We are the distinguished offsprings of the Marshal. Go away, you useless wretch.

Qi Wang: Well, of course. I heard the Race of Arthropods want a marriage-alliance with you. I wish you a happy marriage then.

Give me any scum and I’ll mete out retribution upon them. I am Qi Wang, the harbinger of Justice at your service, and this is my specialty.

-

I have complicated opinions on this story.

Like it's not bad but often it smashes into incredibly unrealistic territory, and while it does end up being funny sometimes, it's mostly sorta weird to watch, especially when it tries to cover serious topics. It's good at drawing aggro when it comes to it's villains though so, it's an okay read.

That being said, here's spoilers for the first four arcs.

OG Host is a President of his wife's inherited company. He took over for her when her parents died suddenly, dropping his studies to do so. They have a son and an adopted daughter who was adopted very young. OG Host also has a good friend who is essentially his right-hand man.

So it turns out the son and the adopted daughter are dating, and obviously he thinks that's fucked up so he tells them not to, and then his wife suddenly tries to divorce him.

In the original timeline, he still loves his wife so he tries to stop her from doing this, but she consequently ruins him to get what she wants. It turns out his son isn't his but the right-hand man's, he breaks and blows up their house with him inside.

In this timeline, MC possesses his body after the fight that caused the divorce and acquiesces to the divorce. In the OG timeline, OGHost got nothing but MC gets like 10 million or so. He uses this to start building a ridiculously Hitech drone which he submits to a drone competition, he also streams the process of building the drone, although no one believes it till he demonstrates the drone IRL.

The government contacts him and wants to recruit him, and he initially disagrees because he needs more funds to start a larger company. He also tells the Wife and RHM about wanting to start a company, because they'll naturally refuse and it will add to the pile of regrets later. The government tells him they'll pay for the company if he researches for them, so he agrees.

Meanwhile, the bastard son is doing badly at the company because he has little experience. He refuses to trust the RHM because he doesn't know he's his dad and he's very paranoid
    The adopted daughter wants to become an actress, so she gets the bastard son to fund her going into acting, but she acts spoiled and causes problems for the crew, so they kick her out even with the funding the guy sunk in. MC intentionally uses his power to blacklist her from acting again.

The MC is having lunch with someone else from the drone competition and someone testing out his products and meets the Bastard and the adopted girl. The company is having issues because the Bastard is like 19 and honestly not too smart, so they decide to ask him for help. He refuses but gives them an offer to buy the shares of his company, and they refuse because they believe it won't work.

The first product comes out and it's a super high tech phone. Since it's backed by the government, it's a similar price to a normal phone, so it ends up selling out quickly. The Bastard also was planning on releasing a phone on that day, so sales flop. He learns of the company and tries to get it, because he doesn't know MC owns it. More than one person ends up getting arrested because the investigations end up getting too close to government secrets.

They have to investigate this for national security reasons and end up finding out that the Bastard isn't MC's son. They tell MC, and he requests they don't hide that he's the president of the company.

Some chinese tourists end up in a dangerous situation, so the phone MC built actually leads them to safety and helps them. This causes a sensation for obvious reasons.

The family of scumbags want to grab MC's company, so the (now Ex-)Wife decides to try and remarry him since she believes she has an unshakable part of his heart. MC uses this conversation to bring up that she cheated on him and break that news to the bastard. Said bastard freaks out because he has this weird noble perception of himself and learning he was the product of adultery is a huge blow to his ego. The Wife and the Bastards relationship starts to sour over this.

The Wife gets pregnant by the RHM, this was considered near impossible after the Bastards birth, and this further fucks up the relationship, and the adopted girl isn't helping matters at all. The company starts collapsing from this.

A childrens version of the phone MC released has a feature that can protect kids and it stops an abduction, and it also stops CSA. It can directly call the police, so theres heavy concern for many reasons, some okay some dumb. The MC has a press conference and clears up some issues, there's a journalist who keeps beng weirdly aggressive about certain things, apparently he was bought by the RHM who wasn't informed by the Wife and Bastard that MC has government backing. He ends up going to prison for a long time.

The Wife freaks out and tries to sell shares to get him out, the Bastard son and daughter don't allow her and it ends up turning into a fight where she loses her baby. Wife tries to take over the company but the company ends up collapsing.

Further developments with MC's company, then 20 years pass and we learn that after the RHM got out, they all lived together, but they're all poor, so they don't live good lives. He sends them in email about what he wanted to do before the divorce (I wanted to retire and go the world with you, etc) and it causes them to regret because even if the email isn't true, with how MC is now they would be living great lives if they didn't hurt him.
    The mission is completed from that regret so he goes to the next world.

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    thx for the spoilers :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

4. adz143

adz143 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does this one have mtl site??

5. 4o5h3ng

4o5h3ng Active Member