Movie Justice League-Snyder Cut

Discussion in 'TV/Movies Discussion' started by tahzib1451, Feb 15, 2021.

1. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    trailer dropped for a moive that was released a while ago....but they say this is different.....
    a cameo of Pedo Leto, and everyone lost their fking minds for some reason....

Cutter Masterson likes this.
  2. Scyphoza

Scyphoza Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont like Snyders super hero movie directing so I wont watch this cut. I dont know why so many people like his crap.

Anra7777 likes this.
  3. animanaicT

animanaicT Nobody Important

Reading List:
    Link
    While people trashed this movie and it sucked i went in with no expectations, but i didn't think it was a waste of money or time. This cut is supposed to be a better version of the movie. But when a 2 minute trailer looks better than the whole movie it gets people excited that the new movie wont be trash.

4. TamaSaga

TamaSaga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Supposedly the original version was gratuitously edited to send a message and the result was an incoherent mess. The Snyder cut says no to that editing and restores the missing stories that tied the plot together while giving characters the screentime that they should have had.

5. deepon

deepon One who inevitably awakens

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I never though I would see this movie happen. Basically Joss Whedon ruined the movie and it's potential. All the setup from Man of steel and BvS gone to waste. Although I agree that BvS was bad, particularly due to the silly idiotic Lex Luthor, but at least it gave us Batman and WonderWoman. Josstice League on the other hand was a disaster.
    I can't wait for Snyder cut to be released, especially with that black suit of Superman, and that face that means business. Rather than the CGI moustache covered smiling face.

6. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    this is something i dont understand....apparently this was supposed to be the movie....so why the change? and why was there such an elaborate campaign for #releasethesnydercut.....

7. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link
    Because a bunch of corporate mfs thought "people dont wanna see a 3+ hour movie so lets cut it down to 2 hours" and a bunch of fans fired back saying "MF if we can all watch a 2 hour version of the film and we say 'theres not enough' then we want the 3 hour version"

8. Cutter Masterson

Cutter Masterson Well-Known Super-Soldier

Reading List:
    Link
    Looks good. I can wait to see it.

9. Suijin

Suijin Blood God [Medic]

Reading List:
    Link
    meh. crap movie no matter the editing

Scyphoza likes this.
  10. Zeusomega

Zeusomega M.D of Olympus Pvt Ltd. Seeking [Boltzmann brain]

Reading List:
    Link
    Id watch it but with no expectation.

honestly i didnt like most of the dc cinematic adpats..apart from man of steel which imo is the best superman movie ever (eventhough i havent watched most of the old ones XD) its deepth and execution was phenomenal. Henry cavill really doned on the cape crusader in that one, if he isnt superman irl idk who else fits better.

the rest were subpar at best and gobsmash at worst. while this could be controversial, i would say BvsS was actually good, i dont know if they adapted wrong from comics, but it didnt feel unhinged like justice league or Aquaman.

And second to MoS was wonderwoman, which i wont compare to other DC but with marvels counterpart Captain Marvel. Wonderwoman is miles ahead for me compared to that crap, the way the whole buildup was crushed when she wasnt even significant later on just makes that origin movie like a propoganda stunt.

Hopefully this version brings justice to MoS and the years long buildup.

And the elephant ive not mentioned is that stupid upcoming Batman movie. mind you this is my view, i totally dont get how robert fits for a batman role...it just feels odd, he looks like that one tall guy in hallowen who dresses like batman but just doesnt fit him.

DC has a very good chance for a revival if u ask me, phase 4 of marvel could just be lot of new faces and overwhelming face slap on devoted fans, if DC ups their game they could slip in the void. I for one hope they make more sequels to henry cavills superman, its their best shot.

PS- What in F have i done?XD...didn't think i'd deviate to a rant there..

11. Thousandswords

Thousandswords SWORD OF PENETRATION

Reading List:
    Link
    Correction, it's should be... Jack Snider's Justice League.
    Aside from this, I don't really care.