Recommendations Justifiable revenge

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Fluffy Jellyfish, Aug 30, 2020.

1. Fluffy Jellyfish

Fluffy Jellyfish 『Number 1 Lolicon under Heaven』

Reading List:
    Link
    Recommend me something with revenge as a main motivation for MC. Reincarnation or not is not a problem, but I would prefer if it is Cultivation or power-up novel

I want the motive of revenge to be justifiable and would not leave me a sour taste or feel disgust to the MC himself.

I want something like MC want to take revenge against people destroying his peaceful family or anything similar to that.

I don't really want to read something like MC is already in the apex and then get surrounded and killed because he is too retarded. It feels like I read "arrogant young master got killed and then given chance to get reincarnated"

I would appreciate if the MC is still clear-headed and his moral compass is not twisted so that he won't do anything wicked to achieve revenge.

Oh, I would also like if it isn't a harem

Thanks!

2. k1llsh0t_87

k1llsh0t_87 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for asking about that cause it reminded me of a novel I found and liked the look of but could never find again after I read the first couple chapters. Its Limitless Sword God where mc is trying to get revenge for his sister that was forced into a marriage and ended up committing suicide because of it but I have no clue if it fits your criteria I just mentioned it because you helped me find it.

3. ishaan

ishaan I Eat Potatoes

Reading List:
    Link