Kajiri Kamui Kagura Eng translation chances? (Poll)

Discussion in 'Gaming Discussion' started by Lazriser, Oct 14, 2017.

?

What are the chances of getting a KKK Eng tl?

1. None.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Small chance but possible!

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  3. High chance but not now?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Chances are 50-50.

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  1. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kajiri Kamui Kagura (KKK) is a visual novel set ten thousands years after Dies irae though I only found about it by searching high and low through lots of spoilers where I, unfortunately spoiled myself on the general story of KKK, though I still don't get most of the details, because I haven't played KKK as it's not translated.

This is the reason why I made this thread is to ask you people, who are far more knowledgeable than me, is that what are the chances of KKK getting an English translation? Please poll your thoughts on the matter.
    I would like to play the visual novel so I can fully understand what happened afterwards in the multiple endings of Dies irae which led to KKK happening. And yes, if you are also a fan of Steins;Gate then you should know about Steins;Gate 0. As to why I suddenly referred Steins;Gate, because KKK is Dies irae's Steins;Gate 0. Yeah, even I was surprised when I read the spoiler, but I still want to play KKK as its interesting and sad to see the main cast in Dies irae as the main antagonist in KKK.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
  2. arrogantyoungmaster

arrogantyoungmaster 20 Nuf = 1 face slap to make your day better

Reading List:
    Link
    Disappointed I thought this will be a gentleman thread :notlikeblob:

Wujigege likes this.
  3. Lazriser

Lazriser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What kind of gentlemen thread were you expecting in a poll thread?:blobsmirk:

arrogantyoungmaster likes this.
  4. Raizu

Raizu An Enthusiastic Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    KKK is more chuuni than Dies Irae.
    Unless it's the same translation team who worked and finished Dies Irae, I doubt any other people/group will translating this VN.