Kemono no souja Erin English translations

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by CharLok, Jun 16, 2018.

1. CharLok

CharLok Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    To all the Kemono No Souja fans who hasn’t not been able to read the novels or has not had enough content to express their bursting love and relishing in the masterpiece, rejoice!

Earlier this year, Kemono no souja Erin, a Novel series of 4 books, in which has an amazing but underwatched anime adaption. Has finally had an English edition of the first two novels made! I was absolutely elated when I found the book on goodreads and amazon!

This is an official English translation (which you have to buy of course) of the novel now dubbed “The Beast Player”, it encompasses the first 2 books on the series, the same as the anime, although sadly, it doesn’t have the last 2 books :blobpensive:.
    Which might be the more important parts of the series that the anime fans sincerely wish to read.

Honestly, I have refrained myself from any spoilers from Kemono no Souja’s last two books for the past 7 or so years simply because I believed that it will one day be translated or that I will have finally made myself learn japanese, all the while finding myself going back to the anime and watching it again every year as if it had etched it self in my mind so that I can never forget it.
    That’s how much I love this goddamn anime/ novel

And now that I finally get to read it, I don’t know whether to laugh or cry seeing as I still be left hanging at the same section of where the anime ended.
    Regardless, seeing one of my most wanted desires come true had me jump in happiness.

Do you think there will be a possibility of the last 2 books, which never been adapted into an anime, finally be translated English for the English readers to read?
    If you do know where I can possibly read the last 2 in English?

THEN TELL ME, TELL ME NOW. I DONT CARE IF I HAVE TO PAY I WANT IT.

2. Jigoku Shounen

Jigoku Shounen An Envoy From Hell

Reading List:
    Link
    If there is an Official English translation for the novel, then either you have to wait for that Official Publisher to keep on translating the novel or kill you hope, cause no fan translation would dare to touch it and no other Official English Publisher will take it unless the Original Publisher give it away.
    That's my advice to you.
    Unless you have the Raws for the Last 2 books, then you can Pay a Personal Translator to translate for you, if not then yeah just kill your hope or keep on being patience.

3. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I loved that anime... really glad about this good news indeed!

4. Hellover

Hellover Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the good news

5. Chaku

Chaku Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Author also did Serei no Moribito which was also amazing