Question Keyboard Immortal Harem members

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by JYtheGuy, Jul 15, 2021.

1. JYtheGuy

JYtheGuy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi there, So I want to start Keyboard Immortal and I havent really found a proper wiki that is fully detailed. For anyone that has read the raws could you let me know who are the confirmed harem members or harem members that will be added eventually?

2. Neigh

Neigh "Lich-King" "Harem-Fan" "Tragedy-Hater"

Reading List:
    Link
    Already Lovers
    Chu Chuyan - The Wife of An Zu. She is a Lover of An Zu.
    Zheng Dan - The Young Miss of the Zheng Family. She is the Fiancée of Sang Qian.
    Yun Yuqing - The Wife of King Wu.

Almost Lovers
    Snow- The Maid of Chu Chuyan.
    Chu Huanzhao - Little Sister of Chu Chuyan.
    Qiu Honglei - The Virgin Brothel Top Girl. She has Secrets.

Potential Harem Members
    Ji Xiaoxi - The Daughter of Ji Dengtu, a perverted Top Alchemist/Doctor
    Pei Mianman - A friend of Chu Chuyan. She has secret intentions to be friend with Chu Chuyan.
    Jiang Luofu - The principal of School (I forgot the Name). She is also the Little aunt of Ji Xiaoxi.
    Shang Liuyu - A Beautiful Teacher of the same School as Jiang Luofu.
    Sang Qien - The Second Child of Sang Hong and Sister of Sang Qian, the Fiancèe of Zheng Dan.
    Mi Li - A Cruel Empress of the Past. She is a Ghost and has a Life and Death Contract with An Zu.

Qin Wanru - The Mother of the three Chu Children. Not sure if she can be a Harem member, a quite a few hits had been dropped, but nothing further.

So i think that are all Woman (Chapter 458) that appear in the Novel, that are Translated so far. Just to clear this up, this are the Harem member/furture Harem member of the already Translated Chapters, not the Raws!

powwder and JYtheGuy like this.
  3. JYtheGuy

Reading List:
    Link
    Good sir! Thanks for this! I appreciate this hahahaha, ngl i hope that the mother-in-law ends up in the harem lol. I feel like it would be an utter waste for her to not be in it. As for Zheng Dan, the Sang Qian situation irked me, I recently stopped around 415 at the translated chapters and plan to stack. I seriously hope that she does not marry that Sang Qian dude and actually ends up with Zu An.

And what about Yu Yanlou? When she was introduced I really hoped she would be in the harem. Another girl I wondered about is Xie Daoyun.

I like all the harem members so far, and i rlly hope that they just cut ties with other males and end up in MCs harem.

4. Altair545

Altair545 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You sure read that one fast Jy lol do you recommend it? Does it stay fun all the way or is it one of those "I've already started and invested a lot of time so fuck it I'll continue" type?

5. JYtheGuy

Reading List:
    Link
    Its been fun throughout all the chapters I have read, and I think it will continue. Although the style of this novel might be a hit or miss, since its not the usual badass ruthless powerful MC. This MC has many weird things he does LOL, so you should just give it a try. I do recommend trying it

Altair545 likes this.
  6. howlblack

howlblack Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they said it in the review in the latter chapter the mc is getting weirder and weirder, is it true?

7. mm38910

mm38910 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The main character, not that much. However, the novel is becoming more and more like a regular comedy Xuanhuan novel instead of a parody, which it seemingly started as. Tropes and cliches are getting overused. Still fun for now though.

8. Goblinslate

Goblinslate Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am up to date with the raws and I didn't notice anything weird.

9. xenocross

xenocross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    as the latest raw

Already Lovers
    Chu Chuyan - The Wife.
    Zheng Dan - The Young Miss of the Zheng Family. She is the wife of Sang Qian (dead).
    Yun Yuqing - The Wife of King Wu. Leader of Demon race.
    Snow- The Maid of Chu Chuyan. Elven princess.
    Pei Mianman. Chuyan best friend. Daughter of concubine in Pei clan.
    Qiu Honglei - The Virgin Brothel Top Girl. Demon Cult Saintess.

Potential Harem Members
    Jiang Luofu - The principal of School (I forgot the Name). She is also the Little aunt of Ji Xiaoxi. 8th disciple of chancellor.
    Shang Liuyu - A Beautiful Teacher of the same School as Jiang Luofu. She might be 9th disciple of chancellor.
    Sang Qien - The Second Child of Sang Hong and Sister of Sang Qian.
    Mi Li - A Cruel Empress of the Qin dynasty.
    Bi Linglong - the crown prince consort.
    Chu Yaozhao - 3rd sister in law.
    Murong Qinghe - Chu Yaozhao girlfriend.
    Qi Yaoguang - 12th disciple of chancellor.
    Xie Daoyun. Daughter of Brightmoon city lord.
    Yun Jianyue. Master of Qiu Honglei, Sect Leader of Holy Sect/ Demonic Cult.
    Imperial Concubine Bai. Martial sister of Yun Jianyue.
    Yu Yanluo. Matriach of Yu clan. The capital past generation number one beauty.

Sex Friend?
    Empress Liu.

Currently Untouchable Martial Maid
    Da Ji. Past Empress of Shang Dynasty. Woman with heaven defying charm, beauty that can bring calamity to nation.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2021
    JYtheGuy likes this.
  10. JYtheGuy

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you my friend!

11. Darknorthhh

Darknorthhh New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does Bi Linglong know that Zu An is the 11th medalist? And he fell completely in love with her? And if you know all the levels of keyboard immortality, could you please write. I left chapter 301, and I'm thinking of starting over now, but when I found out they were going to the empire, I decided to wait a little longer.

12. xenocross

xenocross Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    no, she didn't know yet. The latest chapter is still something I called "Bi Linglong arc" and it is still ongoing.

I am not sure about level of cultivation. All I can vaguely understand is
    1-9th rank
    Master
    Grandmaster
    Great Grandmaster
    and then above that, not sure if there is anything between, Earth Immortal/ Half Immortal

13. yadem

yadem Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i would add Qin Wanru to potential harem cause there relationship started by hate changed to respect beside she did accept the idea of her having sex with him when he misleaded her beside her husband is impotent for 10 years also author teased about her when za taked with soveregin about za wanted her

also i would remove Imperial Concubine Bai from potential harem members list cause she have a baby with soevergin and thier relasionship look solid cause he didnt touch his harems for years but he did have child with her also moved her to be woman of his new body and also she admire him and wanted to be his empress like when she tried to kill the empress and also crown princess at the same time when she told Yun Jianyue that sovergin isnt present and told her to attack crown prince at the same time she tried to kill the empress

14. powwder

powwder Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah the standard routine is
    1) MC meets girl
    2) girl’s initial reaction is either hate or slight curiosity.
    3) MC uses body to block life threatening blow for the girl
    5) girl falls in love.

15. King Korng

King Korng Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Empress liu which chapter also is she a Virgin
    Is Mi li a virgin as well ?

Yu Yanluo what about this member

16. Kurumi69

Kurumi69 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    as the latest raw

Already Lovers
    Chu Chuyan - The Wife. (Actually ex-wife)
    Zheng Dan - The Young Miss of the Zheng Family. She is the wife of Sang Qian (dead).
    Yun Yuqing - The Wife of King Wu. Leader of Demon race.
    Snow- The Maid of Chu Chuyan. Elven princess.
    Pei Mianman. Chuyan's best friend. Daughter of concubine in Pei clan.
    Qiu Honglei - The Virgin Brothel Top Girl. Demon Cult Saintess.
    Bi Linglong - the crown prince consort.

Potential Harem Members
    Jiang Luofu - The principal of the school in Mingyue City. She is also the Little aunt of Ji Xiaoxi. 8th disciple of chancellor.
    Sang Qien - The Second Child of Sang Hong and Sister of Sang Qian. Possibly pregnant with MC's child.
    Yun Jianyue. Master of Qiu Honglei, Sect Leader of Holy Sect/ Demonic Cult.
    Tang Tang'er. (not sure if I wrote her name correctly) The young miss of a Commerce Group. Filthy Rich.

I didn't include some female characters cuz they are a bit far-fetched or only good friends with MC for now.

Sex Friend?
    Empress Liu.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2022
    JYtheGuy likes this.
  17. JYtheGuy

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn what happened to Shang Liuyu, Yu Yanlou and Mi Li? I thought that it was very likely that we see these 3 grand onee-sans in the harem :(

18. Kurumi69

Kurumi69 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't say it's impossible. I just think it's too far-fetched for now. Shang Liuyu and MC are only good friends, not to mention MC hasn't returned to Mingyue City to meet her for a long time. Shang Liuyu also seems to have some lingering regrets about an ex-lover of hers, so it may be hard for her to move on. Same thing with Ji Xiaoxi, except that Ji Xiaoxi had shown signs of affection for MC the last time they parted so I still included her in the potential harem candidates. Yu Yanluo is a master of charm, already has a husband and much older than MC. She's not some naive girl that can be easily conquered. Mi Li is MC's master, and in ancient China, it's considered taboo to have romantic relationships between masters and disciples, not to mention Mi Li doesn't even have a mortal body right now.
    So while it's not impossible, it's unlikely that they will become MC's lovers in the near future.
    p/s: I forgot about Kong Nanwu, the peacock monster girl in the capital's brothel. She's still only good friends with MC for now tho.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2022
  19. JYtheGuy

Reading List:
    Link
    Sadge. Seems like wasted potential to me, if the author really just teased like this he is being a big bitch. He ran away from the MCs mother in law, he better not continue doing that. Yu Yanlou should make up for it.

Oi author, if you are somehow reading this. Do not make the harem unsatisfactory by leaving out female characters that you introduced and built an ambiguous nature around between them and the MC, Just don't. I'm sick and tired of seeing potential female characters left out, especially since you introduced them early on and hinted something with them.

Lol

20. NarutoUzumaki

NarutoUzumaki Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chu Chuyan - The Wife. (Actually ex-wife)
    ... What happened?