Forgotten Title Kiddos

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by adorableme, Nov 24, 2021.

Tags:
  1. adorableme

adorableme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think this one is a QT novel but maybe rebirth or transmigration or none of the above lol. All I can remember is that the novel started when the FL and ML are still kids. The ML's mother is a celebrity and doesn't care that much about her son. I forgot how the ML and FL met but they became friends (the FL treats him as a friend). Fast forward, the ML and FL were together with the ML's mother when they got surrounded by people (fans). It became crowded then the ML was kidnapped, as well as the FL. The FL was implicated because she saw them kidnapping the ML lmao. By the way, it was the kidnappers who spread news that there's a celebrity nearby to distract the mother and do their thing. So the FL and ML were brought to an abandoned place ig. I forgot if they were locked up in a hut or inside a truck, but the kidnappers left a dog to guard the kids in case they'll try to escape. The kidnappers asked for money of course. Moving on, the FL befriended the dog because she finds it pitiful. The kidnappers would kick the dog whenever they are annoyed. The dog is female and pregnant. The FL told the ML about her plan to escape and they brought the dog with them. They survived by eating edible foods in the forest (maybe sweet potato or whatever). They found a cave and stayed there for a while. The dog gave birth (I think) then the rescuers found them. I can't remember what happened next but if you guys know a novel similar to my description, do reply in this thread please. Thank you! UwU

Princess Stardust likes this.
  2. Niaau

Niaau Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I give half of my life for you -
    I come upon your question, even though ITS been so long I hope its help you

3. adorableme

adorableme Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so so so much! (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)