Oneshot Kidnapped Saintess x Betrayed Hero!

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by AardwarkThe2nd, Dec 31, 2017.

?

How to continue he story?

1. Increase the story size to 8 chapters

42 vote(s)
    93.3%
  2. End the story at 5 chapters

3 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
    Part 1

This story begins at the end of a hero's journey. You, the great hero rose from a ordinary student summoned into another world, joining the Princess Knight Verta, the Elven Archer Alsiya and the Arcadian Saintess Lumiere to vanquish the evil demons. And so, as the Demon King's corpse dissipates into magic, you pose triumphantly.
    You are alarmed when your companions don't share your joy.

"Well then, the problem we summoned you to solve is solved. And so, you have outlived your usefulness. Your current strength is a threat to the world and we cannot send you back. So please --- Kindly die." Saying this, the Princess Knight Verta attacks you with a bolt of light.

Like a cliche isekai, you were betrayed by trusted comrades. You begin fading away, just like the Demon King.

"Do you remember when this elf bitch, Alsiya came during the night to service you, that was all my doing? The Elven Kingdom has been a thorn by my side for too long so I took the opportunity to bind their princess with a enslavement collar. A uppity bitch would never have kneeled to a commoner from another world otherwise. As for Lumiere, the Arcadian Church has been colluding with us in our mission to trick you. Well then, goodbye you dumb piece of trash." Saying this, the Princess Knight gloats laughing.

Alsiya behind her is teary yet unwilling to burst into tears, showing that her feelings towards you weren't entirely false. Lumiere seems sad at this conclusion, but knowing this was how things were supposed to occur, she stays upright.

And so, the three turn away, ready to return to their kingdoms with glory. Just then, you move. The three are alarmed and run away, but Lumiere the healer is the slowest.
    "NOOOOOO..." Her pitiful scream at the sudden attack is heartrending. She falls under your attack, fading away into nothingness as well.
    The remaining two immediately flee, leaving the Demon King's demesne in haste.

And thus, you finally decide to end the flashy 'Invisibility Spell' you modified by yourself, smiling at it's vital use. Now, it is time to plot revenge.

And a important tool will be the unconscious Saintess, lying beautiful like Sleeping Beauty on the palace floor.

===

I hope the 2nd person POV isn't too jarring. All the story will be posted today, a part coming up some time later!

Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
    Food food, Human, Red.Gamer and 12 others like this.
  2. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    Part 2

Looking at the Saintess, you think about your plan. The shock of being betrayed has passed away as time went by. No, you think it is only natural for them to betray you.

You were summoned from another world, given a sword and told to adventure and kill the Demon King. In your opinion, it was a kidnapping but who cared about your opinion? The women following you were weaklings set to monitor you, all their famed prowess as geniuses entirely useless on meeting the Demon's hordes. Finally, they used a magic artifact to kill you from the shadows.

Currently, they must be hastily returning to their Kingdom, disseminating the news of the Demon King's defeat and your and Lumiere's tragic sacrifice. Since Alsiya was now a slave, she would certainly be used by the Human Kingdom to control the Elves. Now that the Demon King was dead, the demons in the hearts of the world were free to rampage.
    If you hadn't dodged that bolt of light and used the Invisibility spell to conceal yourself, you would be in hell.

But you are alive. And concealed. And waiting to strike back.

Lumiere is a beautiful woman. Her sleeping face looks peaceful. Her blonde locks have a divine radiance. The nun-like robe of a Saintess gives her a pure aura. The Holy Staff she grasps in her sleep gives her the charm of a strong-willed woman.

You want to attack her, assault her and rape her, make her scream in pain and fear.
    The peaceful beauty, that golden purity, the radiance of divinity and her strong will... you want to tear it all apart and leave her bare naked, fearful.
    You want to completely subjugate her, turning her into a obedient dog.

It is only natural for such dark thoughts to occur after the sudden betrayal. You gaze at the unconscious woman, waiting for her to wake up.

Finally, she stirs and wakes up. Her body cold and stiff, she shivers. Waking up in a unknown room, she is scared. And finally, she sees you, standing strong and awake, completely unlike the dying figure she remembered.

"You... How are you alive right now? No, how am I even..." She can't help but scream in shock. You smile, noticing how melodious her voice is even now.

"You don't need to worry about that. What you need to think about, is what is going to happen to you now." Your smile is sinister, causing a chill to go through her spine.

"N-no matter how you torture me, I will not break! E-even if you r-rape me, my heart will stay pure! I- My heart is dedicated to the Goddess Arcadia!" Stuttering and mumbling, she is filled with fear at the torment I'll force her to go through.

"Heh, even now you lie that you give a fuck about that Goddess. How cute." You smile at her, causing her confusion to intensify.

"Don't you dare disrespect the Goddess!" She is filled with anger, all of it overriding her fear. Your smile turns wider.

"Did you forget what you've done? Do you think the Goddess will forgive what you've done?" She looks at you in confusion, having no idea of what you are saying.

"Just think about it. A certain person was summoned with the Goddess's blessing, chosen by her to bring salvation in your world, he brought light by slaying the darkness of the demons and even killed the Demon King. In the end, he was unceremoniously betrayed the ones he saved, and the Goddess's chosen died in regret, cursing the Goddess for bringing him to this ungrateful world. What do you think the Goddess' response will be?" At my every word, her face turns paler.

"Of course, the Goddess will forgive the ungrateful world, allowing her chosen one to die with regrets. In the end, she is only a woman who can forgive people after all." At my words, she seems that she wants to object, but can't open her mouth.

"Once upon a time, the world was filled with evil, all life, human, elves, beasts and myriad races were alive, crazed and murderous. The Goddess brought an end to the world with a great flood and apocalyptic fires, bringing all evil to end, leaving her apostles to populate the world and give new birth to a world of good. Unfortunately, the demons remained, their mission to spread evil unchanged... I think this was a certain creation mythology?" The Saintess is filled with dread.

"I wonder what kind of retribution this ungrateful world will suffer, and what you, the one said to loved by Arcadia will reap for betraying me... While you are here with me, let me observe, hahaha..." Laughing, you glance at her. She was already on her knees, tears and snot flowing, banging her head on the floor, praying with mumbles.

With a few words, this strong-willed woman had already been broken in.

Food food, Human, Red.Gamer and 7 others like this.
  3. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    Part 3

Having cried till she lost her voice and her tear ducts dried out, the Holy Saintess seemed pitiful like a kicked dog. This girl had been raised sheltered, and even on the hero expedition, she healed some superficial injuries, never standing up to battle.
    Everything she had was given to her by the Church, all for the cost of serving the Goddess Arcadia devotedly. Lo and behold, she disobeyed her only obligation splendidly.

You walk up to her and stroke her head, as if comforting a dog. She looks up to you as you wipe away her tears.

"What are you going to do now?" You ask her.

"I- I shall sacrifice my life to calm Arcadia's rage." Saying this, she seems to have recovered her dignity of Sainthood.

"Hahaha! Isn't that simply killing yourself before Arcadia lets her judgement fall? You think that goddess will actually mistake your cowardice for bravery? Aren't you a bit ridiculous?" You laugh, and hearing this the final shreds of Sainthood that the girl preserved in her heart disappear.

"W-what should I do then?" She looks up to you like a human asking a higher power. The fear of one God forces her to look to another.

"I am the hero that Arcadia chose, the one who was betrayed by the world. As I live, it should be my duty to take care of all this before it falls to Arcadia's hands. If you help me take care of this, Arcadia will certainly forgive you." Hearing this, the light that disappeared returns to her eyes.

"Chosen One of Arcadia, this lowly healer will assist you in all ways that you require!" There is no hesitation in her words. Without holding back, she offers everything up, even her body. Even the title of Saintess is thrown away, for how can a woman who has displeased her Goddess continue holding that title?

"That isn't so easy. Remember Princess Verta's final words. The conspiracy to kill me was created by the Arcadian Church and the Human Kingdom. I can't just go and slaughter the top brass of the Kingdom, there will be anarchy all over. No, it is doubtful if I can even successfully attack the top levels, they certainly have treasures capable of killing me like that magic bolt earlier." Hearing the list of enemies, the light in her eye narrows.

"The Princess has been watching me all along, and knows all my trump cards. My 'Divine Swordcraft' skills are all known by her. Only little tricks like the invisibility spell I used to escape her notice can't help me counter her." That's a lie, of course. You have a list of trump cards, but can't reveal them easily.

"You... you can use magic? I thought that was the price to pay for your ability of the Divine Sword." She is surprised at this.

"Most forms of magic are restricted, but some can be used." As for what forms, you don't feel the need to tell this girl.

"Anyway, the enemies I face is the Kingdom and the Church, both of them mighty forces. As for allies, you are utterly useless, your healing magic is meaningless to me and your offensive magic pool can't kill a slime. For better or worse, I am on this on my own." Hearing this, Lumiere's face fell.

"I am n-not useless... My b-body..." Having nothing to offer, she tries the only thing she has left: her body. But at this time...

"Your body is pretty weak, you couldn't swing a sword if your life depended on it. But if you want to pretend to be useful, I might as well train you. It isn't like I don't have time to waste either." ...You act oblivious to her intentions. Her face falls at this.

"M-my Lord, may I ask you, how are you planning to deal with the Kingdom and t-the Church?" Stuttering, she asks me, still hesitant on opposing her organization.

"Well, I guess I'll try and develop a trump card by training or something." Your answer is casual, almost uncaring.

"L-lord, aren't you being too carefree...?" Of course, Lumiere is surprised at this.

"Weeeellll, I don't really care. If I can create a trump card, I'll kill all the traitors to assuage Arcadia's wrath. If I can't, well, Arcadia will descend and take care of everything. After all, my duty was slaying the demon king and I have completed it." Hearing this, Lumiere realizes that you don't really care about Arcadia's wrath. After all, you aren't her target but the one who faces injustice and your duty is already completed, so why should you care?

+++

You and Lumiere are exploring the Demon King's castle now. With his death, all demons have been banished and this castle is deserted. The Human Kingdom won't dare intrude in this cursed land, especially when there is nothing here.
    According to their conclusion, you and Lumiere died here, with your bodies returning to nothingness after all.

The castle is opulent yet morbid, a place of inappreciable luxury. The morbid paintings of the tortures that the demons inflicted on humans, curses opposing the Goddess and strange magic diagrams. You search for some powerful magic artifacts or spells, but there is nothing to be found.

Well, you are already sleepy after the incidents today. So you think you might as well look again tomorrow after a good sleep. Lumiere trailing like a dog echoes your opinion.

A bedroom is easily found, but unexpectedly there is only one bed. Seeing this, you smile at Lumiere. "I won't be a gentleman then."

There is reluctance, fear, anticipation... many emotions in her eyes. But all of them disappear upon hearing your next sentence. "You are sleeping on the floor."

"What, haven't we spent many nights in the inns with you three bitches packed in the bed and me on the floor. Why don't we turn that around today?" A wolf-like grin on your face, you immediately take off your armor, wrap yourself in the bedsheet and close your eyes.
    As you expected, the rustle of clothes being stripped sounds a few minutes later. Lumiere has snuck under the bedsheet completely naked, immediately wrapping her body around you. She immediately throws the bedsheet off, allowing you to fully take the sight of her exquisite body.

Before you can say anything, her soft fingers are stripping your clothes off. Her lips immediately press on yours and her fingers are stroking your chest, your muscles... slowly. Her generous chest is pressed on your own. Her fingers move down to stroke your lower half, exciting it. And when it has fully risen, she lowers her virginity upon it, immediately breaking it.

Seeing how subdued she was, you didn't expect her to take initiative like this. Even so, you fully enjoy taking the first time of this Saintess. Since she is on top, she doesn't stop moving, trying her very best to pleasure you to the fullest. While you have some experience with Alsiya, it was never quite like this time. She was always fearing the pain, forcing you to be gentle.

Lumiere is nothing like that. She doesn't care about roughness, even pleading for you to go even harder, to not hold back at all. You oblige, thrusting deeper inside her. Finally you climax inside and the load moan she suppresses to a soft cry is gratifying.

Both of you look each other in the eyes. You don't know what emotion is in your eyes, perhaps surprise, but Lumiere is like a beast in heat, wanting even more. She stands up from her posture, letting go of your lower member that was firmly buried inside her. Your white seed and the red blood of her maidenhood mix together at her bare crotch.

Your lower half that was firm like a tower has fallen and you are already satisfied. But Lumiere's fingers deftly stroke it, guiding it to rise once more. And once it has risen, her lips wrap around it, her tongue stroking it.

You realize that this night is going to be long.

+++

The next morning, you wake up firmly hugged in Lumiere's arms. Her breasts press on your chest, and her white legs wrap around your own. You think of last night and enjoy the sensation of her soft body pressed on yours.

Thinking of the conservative Lumiere, her last night's actions would be a mystery for you. But thinking over it, it was all the result of your response to her.
    You were completely dismissive of her and rightfully so. With no way to assist you in battle and no way to battle by herself, there was no way for her to amount to anything to you. She realized that you were just tolerating her on a whim and didn't truly care about taking revenge, knowing that Goddess Arcadia would avenge you if you failed. When you finally refused the temptation of her body and slept by yourself, she realized that she had to take initiative.

And so, she did. Thinking that this useless woman surprisingly has a strong will and the ability to take initiative, you can't help your smile.

Mnotia, Food food, Red.Gamer and 4 others like this.
  4. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    Part 4

Magical energy bursts out from the golden staff in Lumiere's hands as you continuously slash her with your legendary sword. She successfully blocks, but the force still gives her internal trauma. As expected from a top-class healer, the injuries disappear in a blink and she counterattacks quickly.

It is a fierce battle yet a boring battle. Fierce because one side is relentlessly beaten up yet stands again to fight with her strong will, boring because the other side is only smashing with mighty blows. The spar finally ends when Lumiere's mana is fully exhausted.

"My Lord, the skill proficiency for Rank 1 Battle Skill: 'Limitbreak Blast' reached 100%!" You only patted Lumiere's head on this news, causing her expression to turn cute and fawning.

In this world, there was a Status Screen with Levels which could be gained by accumulating Experience. Battle Skills and Magic Spells were learnt as per level attained. For example, Lv.1-10 could attain a Rank 1 Battle Skill and Learn Rank 1 Magic Spells, Lv.11-19 could attain Rank 2 and so on. Magic Spells could be learnt from scriptures while Battle Skills required experience to attain.
    Multiple spells could be learnt according to elemental affinity yet only a single battle skill could be learnt per rank. Also, to move forward to learn the battle skill of a rank higher, it was necessary to master the current battle skill, increasing its skill proficiency to 100%.

As a Saintess, Lumiere's Holy Order Spells were only affiliated with supporting and restorative power, no offensive power spells were recorded in her Order. Even though she was a Ninth Order at [Lv. 91] and her magical power was triple digit, with no offensive spells there was no combat power. And so, the only way for her to learn to take an active part in battle was learning battle skills.

As for battle skills, Limitbreak Blast used power beyond the body's limits to fiercely attack. It actually fused mana and physical might together to attack, so it was particularly powerful for Lumiere.
    To teach her this technique, you ruthlessly attacked Lumiere and forced her to learn how to heal her body naturally by circulating mana. It was a trick you learnt through life-and-death battles, so you naturally thought it would be easier to learn by forcing her into life and death.

As expected, you succeeded a while ago and she successfully mastered the Rank 1 Battle Skill. Today, that technique reached [100% Skill Proficiency]. After some training, she would unlock her Rank 2 Battle Skill.

"Lord, I have successfully mastered a battle skill. You, um, promised to reward me..." Lumiere blushes as she looks at you while you wordlessly nod, trying to keep the red off your face.

The reward was of course, a night together. Due to some reason, Lumiere was convinced that progressing faster in her training would come with you as a reward. You saw no reason to disagree...

+++

Months passed by in a blink of eye. Whatever secret that the Demon King's Castle concealed was not found despite searching every inch and corner. So you concentrated on the other important goal, training a new trump card. However at your level, it was particularly hard to train. And so, the lowest priority game you were playing around with somehow reached the highest priority...

Unexpectedly, Lumiere had mastered 9 battle skills in the span of nine months. This was stupidly lucky. If the you of before was told that Lumiere could be raises to a Rank 9 fighter simply by training her to her limits, it would have been something that you would have laughed at.

It seemed that either Lumiere was particularly talented...

..."Master, you are a genius at teaching battle skills!" Lumiere's fawning voice resounded with her opinion...

...Or it was the fact that this skill that was possessed by the strongest opponent you had ever met, the Demon King.

The Demon King was your opposite in many ways, wielding a black staff and a wielder of Darkness Order. You had a profound impression of his skills and naturally taught what you could glean from them to Lumiere.

Once again to temper her skills, Lumiere and you began to spar. You only held your sword while Lumiere held a black staff in her left hand and a golden staff in her right hand, the legacy of a Demon and a God.

The golden magic staff named Goddess' Light is a treasure of the Arcadian Church, said to be forged by the Goddess herself for the Pope of her Church. Usually it was not permitted to leave the Church, but Princess Verta pulled some strings and here it was. It was actually a treasure capable of competing with my Arcadian Sword.

The platinum black staff in Lumiere's left hand was the sacred weapon of the exterminated Demon Race, Demonic Radiance. While it could be casually parried by the sword in your hands, when held by the Demon King it was a weapon that nearly drove you to death.

Immediately, two gold and black lights swung at you from the two hands.

[Rank 8 Battle Skill: Heavenly Grace Arcadian Avalon] [Rank 9 Battle Skill: Demonic Radiance Skyshattering Strike]

The Arcadian Sword in your hands flashed and parried away the twin strikes. Nevertheless, the blows pushed you back, the might of the strikes penetrating into your inner organs.

Your sword flashes to cut, but the blow is deflected and the force from your strike reversed and controlled to strike you. You almost feel proud, this technique is a trick that can only be used by wuxia martial artists. Even though you taught her this, you can only use this as a cheap trick.

Your sword and the twin staves cross for a few rounds before Lumiere's mana and stamina is drawn to the limit.

"My Lord, I have lost once more... And even this time, I couldn't force you to use a battle skill..." Lumiere's voice is filled with resignation. All this while, you have always dismissed her or told her to try harder, but if you continue doing so, you might deal her a mental blow.

So, you reveal a secret.

"That's only natural. I am Rank 10 after all." Hearing this, Lumiere was shocked speechless. That's right, it is only natural.

For Rank 10 is [Lv.100], the absolute finality of Rank and Experience that any existence in this world can achieve. The absolute finality of battle skill and magic spell can be mastered at this level. A legendary existence, capable of living eternally, capable of matching Gods, capable of smiting countries... this level is the one you have reached.

Yet, you have not learnt the Rank 10 Battle Skill, so far from what the legends state. The moment you master it, you will become capable of reducing the Human Kingdom and Church to dust.

Lumiere is shocked still on learning this. She closes her eyes entering a meditative trance and you only watch her as she thinks on some profundities. Finally, the twin staves she still held transformed into lines of platinum black and golden yellow mana threads, fusing into her body.

When the threads had completely fused into her body, a [Status Message] appears before you. You immediately scan it.

[Rank 9 Battle Skill: Demonic Radiance Skyshattering Strike... 100% Proficiency Achieved]
    [Conditions Fulfilled for Class Upgrade]
    ['Arcadian Saintess' upgraded to 'Saintess of Arcadia and Cacotopia']
    [Unused Experience Accumulation, Level Upgrade Start... Lv. 90 > Lv. 99]

The message was ridiculous. She was a level away from Rank 10. It was too shocking, even for you.

But when Lumiere opened her eyes once again, she immediately broke into tears. "My Goddess, why do you punish me so? To atone for betraying your Chosen, I pledged myself to him. To bring the traitorous Human Kingdom and Arcadian Church to justice, I traned myself in battle. Yet, why, why have you blighted me..."

You finally realize. From how she has been raised, Darkness Magic and Demons are cursed blight on the world. And now, she has gained their power.

"Lumiere, stop crying. The Goddess has blessed you, accept it with grace." Your words are quiet but pierce through the haze that has clouded Lumiere.

"My Lord, this.. how can it be a blessing..." She is miserably sobbing, reminding you of the day you kidnapped and broke her with words.

"Lumiere. Remind me of Arcadia's enemy."

"Demons!" A simple question is instinctively answered.

"Remind me, in whose territory are we currently occupying?"

"...The Demon King." Choking a sob, she answers tearily.

"Well, what will happen if a someone can successfully figure out the secrets of this territory and offer them to Arcadia? All this while, I have been searching unsuccessfully but now that you have awakened this ability..." Your words break her out of her tears.

"...Are you sure the Goddess will forgive me?" You think about how to console her when you remember something.

"Your Class Name, tell me."

"...Saintess of Arcadia and Cacotopia"

"Well, since the Goddess has put her name in the Class, it is certainly a part of her divine plan. As mere mortals, we have to do her best in fulfilling our parts in it." These words finally rejuvenate Lumiere.

Even with newfound strength, her demeanor doesn't change, trailing behind you like a obedient dog. You two have a treasure hunt in this Demon King's Castle.

Red.Gamer, Irie, Srennis and 2 others like this.
  5. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    Part 5

The secrets that nearly a year of exploration didn’t reveal were unveiled in a single hour. With Lumiere’s new class, she immediately felt a resonance of magic energy near a large demonic script in the main entrance hall of the castle.

From the thick magical energy emitting you realized that unexpectedly, Lumiere has already found out the greatest secret of this castle! It was like a gate to another world, the entrance to a dungeon.

During your journey as ‘Hero’, you had explored dungeon upon dungeon, despite Princess Verta’s insistence on conquering the Demon legions first. You realize now that this was because Verta wanted you to be as weak as possible while still being capable of defeating the Demon King.

Your experience warned you that this dungeon was going to be difficult. If you went by yourself, your victory would be a sure shot but you needed Lumiere to take the reins.

And so, you explored the castle, searching for the heritage of the Demon King. In the beginning you only found some small stuff… Special materials, some gems and gold and most importantly, a collection of basic Dark Order magic arts. After making the reluctant Lumiere make good use of her new Dark Order affinity and train in these spells, you finally had a girl capable of using offensive magic.

Lumiere became a girl of many talents who can use Healing Magic skills, Battle skills, Offensive Magic skills and even bedwarming skills… the story that was originally a RPG somehow changed genres to raising simulation.

Later on, you continued searching the castle. There were powerful artifacts found, but none of them were on par with your and Lumiere’s weapons. You two searched for good armor, but nothing on that end was found either.

After searching every inch of the castle, ultimately you two found the most important site: the Castle Library. The books weren’t too many but they all were incomparably precious, containing all Magic Order spells of all Elements. Such a haul was completely unexpected for you.

“Wah, this place is useless! All the books are in the forbidden language of the accursed heathens!” You stood calmly as Lumiere raged.

Yes, a bit of a problem was that the books were all in Demonic Language. The reason it was only a ‘bit’ of a problem was because to you, they were in German, a language you coincidentally studied in High School!

And so, beginning with the Light Order magic books, you translated every book name for Lumiere. The Arcadian Church had spared no effort to teach Lumiere, but there might be some secrets in this Library.

As expected, there was a great secret… Offensive Light Order spells! Some supporting, negative status and recovery spells also existed, but they were nothing in comparison to the ability for Lumiere to mount an offensive using her primary Order.

As for the Darkness Order spells, needless to say they were half of the library by themselves. Lumiere would have to learn them, whether or not she liked it.

And so, with you translating and Lumiere training, a long time passed by.

+++

“You… I didn’t expect you to be so good at cooking.” You tilt your head at these words while biting into roasted boar pork. Lumiere always praises your cooking for some reason.

Naturally, you weren’t immortal and capable of living without food and neither was Lumiere. So you two would usually hunt down some wild beasts outside the castle. After roasting it with magical fire and sprinkling on some herbs, it was edible. After taking your hunts to castle, Lumiere would use preservation-type magic to stop it from rotting so that you didn’t have to hunt daily.

It was only roasting, but your magic fire was perfectly controllable, allowing you to experiment until you could figure out the best taste. Searching for herbs and refining salt from seawater… all these were minor tricks you learnt from high school. Using this, you could make a meal more than edible, something tasty.

“Ah, my spell mastery of the Darkness and Light spells is going up, so I think I’ll enter Max Proficiency in a month or so. Did you find magic spells that suit you?” You nod. Lumiere stares at you as if she wants you to talk more, but you ignore her.

Speaking while eating is disrespectful.

Both of you finish eating. After using spells to clean up, you are now ready to return to your current mission: looking through the magic spells in the Library. Lumiere goes off to practice magic, her facial expression betraying some disappointment.

+++

As the summoned hero of Arcadia, you have no natural mana. Yet you can use her divine power to make your Battle Skills mightier, this coming at the expense of inability to use magic.

That said, after some experiments, you realize that this only applies to Ranked magic. Using divine power, you can use magic that doesn’t require chanting. Using mana to create fire, water and other elemental effects was the best you could do. After that, you read though magic books upon magic books to figure out other tricks. Since Princess Verta knew that you couldn’t possibly use magic, she didn’t care.

But in the end, tricks were tricks. However, one trick of Light Order, ‘Invisibility’ allowed you to hide from your betrayers and train in seclusion… Also, you found out some clues that training in these skills would be more than worthwhile.

Rank 10 Magic Order Spell… they couldn’t be taught, every mage reaching this level had one original magic, like Battle Skills. The Demon King had one Rank 10 spell, Demon Kingdom Upheaval, a technique that summoned puppet demons from magical energy. You were nearly swarmed fighting an army facing it.

But this type of spell was something you could still overcome. No, you needed an absolute damage type of magic. Since all you could do was manipulate the elements, perhaps reading the magic books might bring you to your answer?

+++

The mystery of a Rank 10 Spell was close to being solved and your Rank 10 Battle Skill was coming nearer as well. Yet, there was another mystery you could not make heads nor tails of.

Who wrote these books?

Actually, you should have been surprised when you began reading, but you skipped the doubts, deciding to eat up the pie from the sky. Yet now, it hanged over your head.

Was it a demon? But Demons were forces that opposed humankind and civilization. More importantly, they did not have the patronization of a God. It was unlikely for the research of the sole demons to reach farther than the humans. Yet they still did.

No point thinking about it. Perhaps you would come closer to this mystery after exploring the secret dungeon in the Castle’s Hall.

Lumiere is overjoyed at finally getting a change of scenery. You don’t really care. Like this, both of you enter the open portal to the dungeon restricted to the master of the Demon King’s Castle.

Part 6

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
    Red.Gamer, Vanagandr and Irie like this.
  6. Ryve16

Ryve16 Working Hard and Hardly Working

Reading List:
    Link
    Im a hero!? :blobhero:

7. Eve

Eve Title under construction

Reading List:
    Link
    I have read enough internet stuff to know what's gonna happen next. :blobspy:

SIlverlotus likes this.
  8. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    why do i feel like NTR incoming....:blobconfused::blobconfused::blobconfused:

9. janvaldes21

janvaldes21 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lol cliche

10. Eternalce1

Eternalce1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Don't jinx it!

11. Danis

Danis {(Harem Sect Leader)}{Trickster}&{Lurker}

Reading List:
    Link
  12. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    MC is the one doing the NTRing! And due to the point of view, the MC is YOU!

13. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, you are the hero, the betrayed hero!

kingreal92 likes this.
  14. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    Part 2 is up!

15. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    i m not a sicko who goes doing NTR...TL;DR....and the title is pretty obvious where this is going

16. GDLiZy

GDLiZy Wise Deepsea Mermaid

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this the edgelord MC?

17. Harry

Harry Now you see me

Reading List:
    Link
    So, with just a mere word can break a saintess..... i should learn thatttt!!!!

18. Gezis

Gezis 『Maou』

Reading List:
    Link
    Fascinating *Lurks*

19. sealteam14

sealteam14 Your friendly HI3 SEA monkey farmer

Reading List:
    Link
    *mark for watched thread*
    Okay? Let see what's gonna happen next....
    :v

20. Vanagandr

Vanagandr [ Outer God ] [ Sleeping ]

Reading List:
    Link
    whahahaha i shall lurk here!!
    :blobpopcorn_cool: :blobpopcorn_cool: :blobpopcorn_cool: :blobpopcorn_cool: :blobpopcorn_cool: