Oneshot Kidnapped Saintess x Betrayed Hero!

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by AardwarkThe2nd, Dec 31, 2017.

?

How to continue he story?

1. Increase the story size to 8 chapters

42 vote(s)
    93.3%
  2. End the story at 5 chapters

3 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. sealteam14

sealteam14 Your friendly HI3 SEA monkey farmer

Reading List:
    Link
    And... about skills, some kind of skill like Void Explosion( Draw all enemies in the designtated battlefield to the Void Blackhole deployed, slowly siphon their HP and end with a massive energy discharge deal both damage and stun them), and Time Fracture( Upon evading an enemy attack, allow to slow down 66% time flow for 9 seconds while in real life time only past less than 2 seconds, allow to hit enemy 3 times faster, 3 times more damage and nulldify all enemies attack during time fracture duration). That skill are essencetual for our MC in enageing enemies.
    And sorry for shamelessly rip this off right out of the batch from Honkai Impact 3

2. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Eternalce1

Eternalce1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. Maid Chan

Maid Chan [Professional]

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought that there would be unconventional element included.. But 'insert tab a to slot b' initiated by gurl... Only that eh.., :blobunamused:

Ddraig likes this.
  5. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you mean?

6. Maid Chan

Maid Chan [Professional]

Reading List:
    Link
    The r-18

7. Ddraig

Ddraig Frostfire Dragon|Retired lurker|FFF|Loved by RNG

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe teaching some forbidden magic spell that involves 'the stuff' :blobsmirk:

8. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Am (not that) surprised that someone wants to end the story at chapter 5. So mind if I ask the author Aardwark is going to drag on about the revenge, and mind if I advise to just time skip the MC growing OP phase, I have been through a Nagumo Hajime phase and I am not quite well taken if you are willing to waste a chapter on it. I rather you talk about the history of demons and build on the world. MC revenge will seemed small by that comparision.

MANY THANKS FOR WRITING THIS WORK.

9. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 6

Entering the magical gate, you two realize that the path to return has disappeared. In front of you, pure Darkness Order magical energy has transformed the ‘dungeon’ into a world of pitch darkness. You control and channel darkness mana in your eyes to see that you are surrounded by countless demons.

The only energy in your body, Arcadia’s divine power, is suppressed and cannot come out. Similarly, all types of mana other than darkness are suppressed.

“As expected, this dungeon is meant for demons. Lumiere, don’t use Light Order magic, restrict yourself to Darkness Order.” Using Light Order spells or Arcadia’s divine power will incite retribution from the dungeon.

Currently, the two of you are surrounded by a horde of demons. At your command, Lumiere is already chanting a Rank 9 Darkness Spell.

The Arcadian Sword sheathed, you draw the strongest sword you found in the castle, a black greatsword. You rush at the horde to draw them to yourself, so that Lumiere is not bothered while casting.

You are immediately attacked by a demonic giant cockroach. It has two giant antennas on its head, a brown insect body and is 6 foot tall. With your sword, you try to cut off the weak looking legs, but it is too sturdy. Nonetheless, you succeed in attracting it.

The demon wolf, the giant mosquito, the black bear thing and the tentacled whatever… All of them are struck by you and agro-ed. You can’t cut them, nor can you hurt them. You can only dance while striking them. Not only is the greatsword heavy and reducing your speed, a Rank 9 Darkness Order spell takes too long to cast. And so, you are getting hit more and more often.

All the while, Lumiere continues chanting. “Oh darkness, come cause the apocalypse! Skysmashing Dark Vortex!”

And finally, you run off while a vortex of magical energy smashes through the horde. There is a cloud of dust formed. As it clears away… you see that most of the horde is intact. And have their eyes aimed at Lumiere.

“Use some other Rank 9 Spell!” You throw away the useless greatsword and take out a whip. Once again, you begin the thankless task of attracting the monsters as Lumiere begins a new cast.

+++

It took another 2 hours but the small horde of 50 or so monsters was sent to hell. In this time, Lumiere had to cast 8 Rank 9 spells in succession.

After casting healing and recovery spells on you, her mana reserves were completely emptied.

“Here, take some pork jerky.” From your bag, you take out some pork jerky you wrapped up for her. Created from the Black Boarhound that is a Darkness elemental demonic beast, it has the effect of replenishing mana while filling up satiety.

You and Lumiere each carry a bag filled with this. It is enough to last you for 5 years in this hell.

“Lord, why don’t you eat as well?” You shake your head. Lumiere needs the food more than you, for the past two hours she has been continuously chanting Rank 9 spells. Using spells like this in succession would be devastating for a lesser mage.

“I’ll meditate, then…” Saying this, Lumiere sits down to close her eyes as you guard her. Thankfully, there are no beasts here.

You observe Lumiere as she meditates. Darkness Order magical energy is drawn into her body, along with a stream of some other energy. You don’t know what it is, but it reminds you of the power wielded by the Demon King.

+++

Battles after battles occur. Your stamina and body is continuously devastated, before being healed once more by Lumiere. Nevertheless, you continue the battles.

The dungeon is strange. There are no obvious paths and you are only roaming around a wide expanse with some sparse fruit trees and a river, obviously planted to grant food supplies. (After eating some, you and Lumiere decided that boarhound jerky was better.) Hordes of demonic beasts are always surrounding you and attacking, though they leave you alone while sleeping and eating. It seems that the only way to get out of this monotony is to kill all the demonic beasts.

Lumiere grows stronger with each battle. From eight Rank 9 spellcasts to end a horde, the magical power increase allows her to kill with only seven Rank 9 spellcasts. And her power is only increasing.

You have a very good guess on what power Lumiere is gaining.

+++

Three months pass by, though it seems that three years have passed.

There is only one horde before you, and it seems like the final one. It is a collection of 50 beasts like always.

You rush at them to attack, your whip dancing to strike ineffectual blows. Meanwhile, Lumiere continues chanting.

Five minutes later at the finishing of the chant, you hurry to get out of the way. “Darkness Hellflames!” A blast of hellfire has burnt every beast to ash.

You didn’t expect this to end like this, and neither did Lumiere. But of course, you are nearly at the verge of dancing with joy while Lumiere already is.

“Yay, let’s get out of here!” As expected, she is echoing your thoughts.

As expected, a strange phenomenon is occurring. All the Darkness Order magical energy is gathering at a single point, into a spark of pure darkness. You two realize that you have returned to the Demon King’s Castle Hall.

The spark flies into Lumiere’s head, but is immediately rejected by a burst of divine power. Arcadia’s divine power. This causes Lumiere to be knocked unconscious.

The black spark of non-light flashes. Countless intrinsically scripted runes appear, incomprehensible but certainly beautiful.

No, you realize they are in German and readable.

<<What a pity. I thought a lucky Demon King found my legacy, but it was Arcadia’s Saintess.>>

You realize that the spark is capable of conscious thought. Immediately, you create a rough German message by controlling Darkness mana.

<<You Darkness God? Cacotopia? You put divine power in Lumiere?>> You aren’t a mage after all, but the rough meaning can be understood.

<<Arcadia’s sacrifice? Yes, you are correct, I am the Goddess of Darkness, Cacotopia. I was destroyed, and my creations cursed with destruction by Arcadia. How did you recognize my name?>>

The answer holds many secrets, but you hasten and respond.

<< Arcadia Class. Saintess of Arcadia and Cacotopia. Why me sacrifice?>>

The answer is always in a neat string of German words, while you have to pack off words into the size of a rough sentence. If you had an hour or two, you wouldn’t sound like a caveman but time is of importance now.

<<You were summoned from another world and told to kill demons, right? Your body is formed by Divine Power from Arcadia and once you fulfill your mission, you will be slain and your corpse will decompose to Divine Power that will return to Arcadia.>> The answer is shocking but you immediately respond.

<<Arcadia why betray?>>

<<Before the current era, Arcadia controlled Light Order and I, Cacotopia controlled Darkness Order, the two forming the poles of this world. For some reason I was betrayed and killed by her. Killing me, Arcadia still could not control the attribute that was her opposite and my divine power. So, she bound the Darkness attribute to the demon race and my divine power was split among them as well, the largest chunk in the Demon Lord’s hands. The Hero is summoned from another world and granted Arcadia’s sword and divine power, killing demons and transforming their divine power into Arcadia’s divine power. At the end of the grand journey, the transformed divine power is returned to Arcadia. Like this, after fully transforming my divine power she can control the world as its True God.>>

<<I betrayed. Use light mana control, fake invisibility. One year pass. What now?>>

<<After Arcadia notices that your divine power has not returned to her, she will move to take it back. Of course, a goddess has her duties so a century might pass before she notices. However, if you want more guarantee, you need to convince that Saintess to take in that spark and become my successor.>>

<<What you mean? You control her?>>

<<Goodness, no. In the end, I am simply the remnant of a passed away Goddess. I will simply fade away after she gains my Divine Power. This is simply a last wish, to take revenge on my killer.>>

<<Lumiere become Darkness Goddess?>>

<<No, not this quick. She will gain a class change and have all remnants of Arcadia’s power purged. But with that, you two can flee to another world away from Arcadia. Having the troublesome Divine Power she was converting disappear like that, Arcadia will be happy enough to not pursue. You can live happily away from this world.>>

<<Goodbye. My consciousness has sustained enough, our conversation will have to break off now.>> With these as the last words, the string of runes disappeared. The black divine spark fell to the ground.

Hearing all this, many thoughts went through your head. Arcadia was an enemy. And she was coming for you.

Of course, it was possible that Cacotopia was lying all along, but she realized that you were betrayed. And her answers seemed uncomfortably correct.

You immediately glanced at the unconscious Lumiere. Laying your palm on her, you try and resonate with the Arcadian divine power inside her. Slowly, you call it to enter the pool inside you. When it is finally swallowed inside you, Lumiere wakes up with a glass shattering scream.

With the loss of Arcadia’s divine power, the power of her Goddess accompanying her for so long has disappeared. No wonder, she seems as if her soul has been cut.

Seeing you and the familiar Hall of the Demon King’s Castle, she seems to calm down. You give her a boarhound jerky. Biting into it, she seems to get calmer.

“My Lord, the divine providence from Arcadia has disappeared. I…” She seems sorrowful.

“I seized it.”

At your reply, she seems aghast. “Have I displeased you, my lord…”

At this, you narrate to her the entire conversation with Cacotopia. Her face changes into despair in a blink of an eye.

“So then, what do you plan to do?” If it were the you of before, you would have definitely plotted a way to force Lumiere to accept the divine spark and follow you to another world. But having forced her to obey you all along with the excuse of ‘atoning to Arcadia by serving her Chosen’, you don’t want to force Lumiere any longer.

If she refuses, you will simply leave her in the Demon King’s Castle and return to the Kingdom. As a final hurrah, you might as well kill Princess Verta and destroy the Church, forcing Arcadia to come down instead of living every day in hiding with a sword over your head.

For a moment, you and Lumiere stood still, as if time had frozen. After that, she immediately picked up the black divine spark and pressed it. It seemed to sink into her palm and countless magical runes flashed over her body.

“I just realized something. I don’t think I care about Arcadia anymore, hahaha!” With the vast magical energy gathering into her body, Lumiere crazily laughed.

+++

AN: Double sized chapter

Chapter 6.5

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
    Vanagandr and Irie like this.
  10. KIZUKI

KIZUKI 〈Shem's Minion〉《Fish licker》

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah ruined/broken saintess??? I like it

11. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    So as usual, the "good" goddess is an asshole and the "bad" goddess is good trope. (being in life makes me understand that good and evil is just a matter of perspective)

So I guess Arcadia will also be a target of revenge as expected. Princess be dying soon. I wonder you would do a "dead goddess rising" and "evil evil everywhere" tropes and having 2 goddesses F-ing our hero at both ends.

Thanks for chapter.

12. sealteam14

Reading List:
    Link
    Heh, now that interesting....
    So, with the power of Darkness surge inside our Dark Priestess, i think unlock Siphon and Dark Matter Arsenal will be good composition.
    - Siphon: Unique skill of Darkness attribute user that allow the caster harvest the remain of what flies off enemy( blood/HP, Mana, Material, etc) and convert back into caster or targeted cast object/being in simillar to one of these following specs: HP, MP, Stamina, Certain status boost, Def, Resistant & Skill charge. Can select Single or Area Siphon. Single have convert rate of 1:2, a little slow( example: if enemy lost 100 MP, base by convert rate, caster/targeted being/item will receive 200 MP instead), while Area have convert rate of 1: 0.75 but the siphoning speed make up for the bad conversion rate.
    - Dark Matter Arsenal: An active Tier 9 spell that allow caster create any known/ Imaginary weapons from condensed & hardened Dark energy or simply generate and weaponize the dark energy into caster's liking. The number of weapons correspond for the MP consumption rate upon casting; the more weapon create, the more energy consumption reduction will be, but it won't never drop below 10 MP( which is the bare minimum requirement for casting/manifesting any spell). MP consumption can stack with effect of MP consumption decrease passive ability.
    That a little rant on Skill, hope it useful to you.

13. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 6.5

You stare at Lumiere and she stares at you. The divine power of Cacotopia and the shadowy attraction of the Darkness Order illuminates while spreading the darkness.

Lumiere has transformed. The influence of Cacotopia’s Divine Power opposed to Arcadia’s and the complete removal of the Light Order mana has wildly affected her.

Standing up, she examines you from top to toe with piercing eyes. Slowly, with an erotic tone, she calls out your name.

“…Do you know what I felt when you captured me at that time? At that time, when I woke up to find you looming over my helpless figure, standing tall and mighty…” At this moment you realize. The obedient Lumiere is gone and yet the person you are facing remembers the torment you have forced her through all this while.

“…I couldn’t help but feel anticipation. I wanted you to push me down and rape me right there! Right on the floor, my naked back pressed on the cold tiles, you overwhelming me with your manhood and ruthlessly violating me...” The sound of Lumiere licking her lips saucily is heard. You can’t help your surprise at this unexpected conclusion.

“Do you know, the three of us, Verta, Alsiya and I, were the three heirs of the Human Kingdom, the Elven Kingdom and the Arcadian Church. As such, we have shared a friendship since childhood, with me and Verta being deeper due to our human bloodlines. When you arrived, the three of us could not help but fall for you. In the end, when you chose Alsiya, Verta could not fall to stealing you from her so she tried her best to enrage you, hoping it would stir your primal urges and you would violate her like a beast. As for me, I decided that my affection for you would remain one-sided, so I gave up on you…” All this while, you only cursorily asked Lumiere on why I was betrayed while not getting an answer. To think this would be the truth… you can’t help your shock.

“In the end, Verta was twisted by her inability to get you… She actually bound Alsiya as a slave. As for me, as a fellow human and her trusted friend, she naturally told me of it. Do you know… If you had chosen Verta or me in the beginning, we two would have certainly shared you with the other. Even in the end when you would have defeated the Demon King, we would have prayed to the Arcadian Goddess to take back her power and leave you unharmed.” Hearing this, you could only think back to your great journey to save the world.

“Alsiya that bitch… she was always so uptight and prudish! Even though you chose her only a month after you appeared to save us, she didn’t spread her legs for six whole months after that! She wasn’t even willing to suck your dick, those shitty Elvish customs about not kneeling to no man! And when she did spread her legs, the sex must have been like sticking it into a pig, all the oinks about ‘be gentle’!” Hearing Lumiere enter a rant, you feel strange. All the worry about her killing you in resentment is gone.

“When you ‘died’ and captured me, I couldn’t tell you of it but it was the happiest time in my life. The one I love, spending time with him as he trained me, both of us isolated in a dark castle with only each other for support… Wasn’t it quite romantic?

The only bad thing was taking the initiative every time in sex… A man has to be forward, you know? I don’t care about anything else, next time I am not the one asking! If you want my body… don’t bother asking, just push me down!” You numbly nod at Lumiere, who is happily shifting to another topic.

“Anyway, you are still too tame in the bed! You always ask for permission, are unwilling to ask me suck you off… that bitch Alsiya’s influence, you abandon it completely!” You nod once more.

“Anyway, I still think of my friendship with Verta and Alsiya with fondness. Also, I have been monopolizing you for far too long. So when we attack the Kingdom today, as a sign of my friendship we will take those two for some special training. Verta’s pride and Alsiya’s prudishness, we will strip it off completely and turn them to obedient sex slaves!” You don’t bother with surprise at Lumiere’s warped idea of friendship and nod once more.

“Anyway, that’s later. For now…-” Her speech is interrupted as her body is pressed to the ground. Your lips suddenly press on her’s and tongues intertwine…

A/N: Yeah, I know shit got weird. Next chapter will be long + explicit so this chapter is short + only conversations.

Mnotia likes this.
  14. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    .....................wut? This feels like SAO 19.5 minus the bad grammer and description, just pure weirdness, did the darkness jacked Lumiere's head too hard?

Eternalce1 likes this.
  15. sealteam14

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm...
    It seems it head to the right direction.
    And don't forget that Mind Break part. THAT the fun part of this story.

Eternalce1 likes this.
  16. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 7.1 (Heavy sexual content covered by spoilers, yet light content [R-15] is visible.)

Suddenly, a strange feeling courses over you, and you gain control of your body, wresting free from the bestial lust that had overcome you. Your lips part from Lumiere, making her moan dissatisfied. The pout on her face makes an incredibly guilty feeling course through your veins.

The bestial lust came forth when Lumiere suggested you to take her, and your body overcame your control to oblige. The fact that Lumiere can control your heart and body without even opening your mouth sends chills through your spine.

You stand up from your prone posture when you had attacked Lumiere and she stands herself.

“…Sorry, I am feeling a bit tired.” You make an excuse. Of course, revealing to Lumiere that you got out of her enchantment would be unwise.

“It’s okay, you can rest then. I-” At her words, you feel incredibly sleepy. That’s when you realize that the current you can be completely controlled by even a simple word uttered by Lumiere.

“W-wait. I… want to ask you something. Now that you have swallowed Caco… topia’s Divine Spark, you can use the dimension… al teleport spell, right? Can’t we just… run… away? Since Verta and Alsiya… are your friends, we… there is no need for… revenge. Let’s… just… go…” You overcome the incredible drowsiness that comes over you to ask that question you couldn’t ask before.

“We can’t. I need to show my gratefulness to Verta and Alsiya. And that bitch Arcadia, I can’t just run away without chopping her up a few times. But you don’t have to worry.

I’ll take care of the matter with Verta and Alsiya right now. So you just go and sleep now, alright?” When she says this, you fall prey to the artificial sleepiness and fall unconscious.

+++

“Aah…” You are on the verge of waking up, but the drowsiness that closes your eyes just won’t dissipate. In a state that is half-asleep, you feel something weighing down your lower half.

Suddenly, you feel your pants being stripped off. Soft fingers press on your skin, stroking your already stiffened dick. Morning wood, the strange condition exclusive to young men has already awakened your lower half to full march.

Only one person has access to your bedroom like this. You want to call out her name, but your mouth, similar to your eyes, won’t open up.

Meanwhile, Lumiere continues her handjob, stroking your lower half. Skillfully, the fingers stroke down on your cock, stiffening it even more, turning you on even harder. Finally when you are on the verge of erupting, your member is touched by a cold feeling… Lumiere is using her tongue!

Lumiere’s mouth covers your cock, her tongue skillfully pressing down on the tip. Her mouth must be going up and down as she deepthroats you… You cannot see her nor can you speak. The only thing you can feel is her servicing you and all you can hear is the sound of her gasps as she swallows and sucks you off.

It certainly isn’t the first time that Lumiere has serviced you like this. But with your cock already stiffened, the faint feeling of haziness with the inability to move and the sealing of most of your senses… You feel the climax building up within you already, and it is difficult to suppress any further…

“…Aaahhh…!” As you cum, Lumiere’s tongue wraps around your cock like a vise, squeezing your white seed out as it explodes. Your penis which should be turning flaccid is forced to maintain its stiffness due to the stimulation. Finally your semen stops bursting out and her tongue finally stops stroking your length.

You finally feel the force covering your eyes lifting, and the first sight you see in the morning is Lumiere covering your prone body like a tigress upon her prey. Her tongue is out and you can see the white semen you poured into her swirling in her mouth.

She affectionately smiles at you before gulping down your seed, the amount of liquid you poured into her evident as it goes down her throat. She licks her tongue, a streak of white semen gleaming on it. Her lips are plastered with your seed as well, though a swipe of her tongue cleans it up as well. She pats her stomach with a satisfied expression, as if thanking you for the meal.

You are incredibly turned on right now. Even though the fact that Lumiere turned you immobile before attacking you is in your mind, it is only on the back of it. The front is focused on the woman before you… you are thinking with your dick.

At this moment, you finally see that Lumiere’s attire has changed. A black collar on her neck, her hands in long wrapping black gloves and her feet in black long boots, her bust was covered by a tight black corset and her hips were covered in a black leather underwear… the wrappings of black strings on her chest and waist and the whip on her left hand…

“Dominatrix?” You questioned her, receiving a big smile.

“Heh, I thought it would be appropriate, considering what I am doing.” Saying this, she gestured for you to get up. You hurriedly put on your clothes and got off the bed. The moment you got out of the bed, you spotted Lumiere cracking her whip in the air.

Following her, you arrived near the door of the spacious bedroom where a huge pole had been struck down. To the pole, two ropes had been bound. And these ropes were collared around two girls.

Both of them were tied up in bondage. With a mouth gag on their lips, their breasts were covered by vibrators. Their pussies were filled up with a dildo and their asses had another one stuck in as well. They were completely unrecognizable from the proud Human and Elven princesses that accompanied you as comrades once.

I could still differentiate them. Alsiya, my former lover, had her long and pointy elven ears turned pink. That along with the pink colored ‘equipment’ stuck onto her body reminded you of a pig.

While Verta, the one who betrayed me and the one who you hated the most once, was filled up in ‘equipment’ colored in white, her ears upright and triangled like a shiba-inu dog.

“You see, I really wanted to bestow my ‘friends’ the thing they long for the most: you! But I am also a woman who cannot think of her lover cheating on her with other women. So I had this idea! I turned our dearest Princess Verta into an obedient dog and Elven Princess Alsiya into a slothful pig! So now, you can fuck these beasts to your heart’s content!” The way Lumiere laughed was terrifying, but you couldn’t help but get turned on even more.

Naturally, the fact that you are currently under a enchantment amplifying your lust is known yet forgotten.

A/N - Taking a day's break, I rewrote the R-18 scene many times to get it right. My style of writing this is entirely different from before, so I hope you notice. Also the next parts will be a bit... S & M and mindbreak so... well, yeah.

Vanagandr likes this.
  17. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    So you are now blatently selling sex? SHAME ON YOU! more please~ and thank you.

18. sealteam14

Reading List:
    Link
    Eiiiii!
    I like where this is going!
    Still lookin' 4ward that Mindbreak scene and mindslave one when he get back to his original world, though( because modern society not accept slavery, so Mindslave probably the only way, and sorry if i took it straight from Yandere Simulator).
    And we're all read enough hentai to see where this is going!

19. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Now, we might as well have a foursome, MC and the trio, no make if a sixsome it you include the two goddesses. I like sex as the other guy, but if Aardwark decides to pull a chapter 7.1.1 like what my teacher did to school work, question 1 to 2, each question has part a to g, i would cry.

20. Aisia

Aisia Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just caught up.....