Oneshot Kidnapped Saintess x Betrayed Hero!

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by AardwarkThe2nd, Dec 31, 2017.

?

How to continue he story?

1. Increase the story size to 8 chapters

42 vote(s)
    93.3%
  2. End the story at 5 chapters

3 vote(s)
    6.7%
  1. AardwarkThe2nd

AardwarkThe2nd (R-18 writer) Aardwark, the king of aardvarks!

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 7.2

‘I turned our dearest Princess Verta into an obedient dog and Elven Princess Alsiya into a slothful pig! So now, you can fuck these beasts to your heart’s content!’ Lumiere’s words reverberate in your mind. You stare at the two in a state of disgusted fascination.

Inside the cage, a single line separates Verta and Alsiya. Verta’s part of the cage has a bowl of some sort of food into which she is messily dipping her head to eat. Meanwhile, Alsiya’s part of the cage only has mud in which she is rolling around her body. Pig feed created from mixing together scrap food is dumped into the side of the cage.

“Woof, woof!” “Oink, oink!”

The voices that exit their mouths are like children playing animals. Their mouths are gagged, forcing them to only make these noises yet their fear can still be sensed in their voices. How did Lumiere break them so easily? It could only be magic, it was impossible to think that the topmost of young nobility, two princesses could be broken in by torture. No, you wouldn’t want Lumiere to have inflicted torture on anyone in the first place…

“Well, since you wanted to take revenge against tese bitches for this long, you’ll still get the opportunity to! But wait a moment, I’ll soften her up a bit for you…” Saying this, Lumiere opened up the cage and untied the leash binding the dog. Holding the end of the leash, she pulled away the dog who followed her fearfully, running atop four feet. The dildo buried in her ass has a furry end, so it appears that she is shaking her tail.

No, the leash binding Verta was untied. There are no animals here. The one that Lumiere is pulling away is Verta, the Princess of the Human Kingdom, no matter how subhuman she may act.

After that, the next to be unbound is Alsiya. Your former lover is pulled along by Lumiere with a tug of the leash as well. Equipped with the same ‘equipment’ as Verta, Alsiya has difficulty walking so Lumiere pulls her by the leash bound to the collar ruthlessly, her numb body scraping against the ground.

Lumiere wearing the dominatrix outfit leading Verta the dog and Alsiya the pig out of the cage is stimulating. No matter how your mind may protest, your body is honest and already, a tent is forming on your lower half.

Lumiere gives a smile, as if apologizing for being so stimulating. With a single wave, the leash that she held the two princess’s collars with, reducing them to subhumans is plucked from their collars. They are temporarily freed.

At this, the two gave a quick, joyous yips like animals that had their leashes removed, freed.

Verta stands on her four limbs, yet her body is shaking, as if she will crumple from her position if she loses control. Pressed upon her two breasts, the two bean-sized vibrators attached to her nipples cause her breasts to jiggle uncontrollably. The dildoes buried in her lower end aren’t helpful either, the shaking of the ‘tail’ amplifying the image of a dog. But even so, there is a shine in her eyes and her she is yet to broken completely.

Meanwhile, Alsiya has already collapsed, the vibrations and the dildo’s stimulation too much to endure. Her large breasts pressed down on the ground and her buttocks upright, she looks like resigned. With her strength and valor inferior to Verta even during our journey, right now she was broken into a pig.

When you realize that you are coldly and impassively thinking this, you understand that you have changed as well. But how? And why? How did you become so callous?

“Filthy animals, prepare yourself. Time for disciplining.” Lumiere smiles as if she is chastising her disobedient pets. But the whip in her hands flashes with a red streak.

Immediately, a red welt crosses the plump buttocks of the two girls. Their faces seem scared, yet they do not speak a single word yet make noises that animals would make.

‘Yip!’ ‘Oink!’

Of course, Lumiere is not quite done with them yet…

The whip flashes once more, striking her generous butt once again. “Awoo!” A sound like a startled dog accompanies the red line that appears marking her butt.

Lumiere continues striking, causing whip marks to appear on their butts, chests and even their pussies… The vibrators are still operating, forcing them into a constant state of pleasure and pain. With Verta’s dog moans, her shaking ears and wagging tail, it transforms the image of her being a dog. Meanwhile, Alsiya’s piggish groans and the way her limbs are spread on the ground lazily, as if she simply doesn’t care to stand up, simply a human pig. But when the whip strikes and red lashes form, she slowly rises up, though her posture seems that it will crumble apart with a sudden strike.

After the whipping is done, Verta is panting exhausted while Alsiya has risen from her slumped posture. Lumiere stares her four-legged figure with a cruel smirk. Just when it seems that the torment has ended, Lumiere’s fingers flick away the two dildoes inside the lower ends of the girls.

Just when the two are relieved, Lumiere’s two hands enter the places where the dildoes are buried …

The left and right hands enter Verta and Alsiya, the thumb and the index finger enter the ass while the other three fill up the pussy. The girls immediately let out painful yelps yet the smirk on Lumiere’s face only widens.

“You bitches! I filled you up and trained you all day and night, yet you are still in pain from this little?! Why aren’t you moaning like bitches in heat, don’t you want to please him?! Don’t you want to give bear children for him, you useless sluts? Of course, he hasn’t fallen far enough to lust for pigs and dogs, so it is okay if you flop around like dead fishes. That’s right, you two don’t deserve him in the first place, so obediently fall under my heel, look on jealously as I stay the only apple in his eyes~!” Lumiere’s tone slowly increases as she speaks, until she is finally screaming at the top of her lungs.

At her screams, you are dumbfounded. What exactly does she mean? What are her intentions in training Verta and Alsiya for him?

The fingering intensifies, and the two finally moan and groan. Their legs spread out and their bodies are shivering in ecstacy. Lumiere’s fingers deftly stroke their sensitive spots of their privates with skill… Pinching the clit, burying inside the ass, increasingly exploring the pussy… With every moment, the faces of the two turn more and more distorted, their bodies being shamed and their spirits being broken in…

Finally when Lumiere retracted her fingers, the two were broken in… they gritted their teeth and straightened their bodies, finally lifting up a leg each. Raising their swollen pussies in the air, they immediately let a stream of piss out. Like animals yet their faces burning in shame, the yellow liquid splattered on the floor.

“Useless sluts, you have spoiled the floor! Clean it up, lick it off with your own tongue!” At this command, the girls make agonized expressions, yet despite everything their faces bend towards the puddle of piss on the ground, their tongues stretching out to lap up…

Seeing this, something being suppressed inside you finally awakens, and with a flick of a finger the yellow puddle is cleaned up, disappearing. The two girls have their faces smiling in relief while Lumiere seems dissatisfied.

“That was too much.” You speak only this. But in your heart, you know that in the beginning, when these two were forced into becoming subhuman and acting like animals, a line that should not be toed had been crossed.

“Well, if you say so… Ah, I suppose that was disgusting as well, maybe it was a good idea to not let this sight dirty my eyes. Well then, they still need their punishment.” Saying this, she gathered her fingers, still wet in the liquids of their pussies, together into two fists.

Seeing that she was going to punch them, you couldn’t help but feel a little relieved. But your face suddenly changed when the fists smashed inside the battered pussies, causing the two to groan out. Like drills, the fist formed was driven inside the sensitive privates of the girls. But unlike before when Lumiere was comparatively gentle, striving to pleasure them after they overcame the initial pain, the fisting was entirely to cause them pain!

““Uwahhhhhhhhhh…! Please, pleaseeee STOPPP!”” The two finally stopped imitating animals, screaming out for mercy. Yet Lumiere was deaf to their screams, driving her fist inside, forcing them to scream until their voices turned hoarse.

Finally, when Lumiere was satisfied, the two had fallen unconscious, their mouths frothing and a stream of girlish cum flowing from their cunts.

“Oh, I went too far and they actually became like this…” She smiled at you, as if reminding you of your role in their conditions. If you didn’t vanish the pee…

You could only watch this with distaste.

Despite all that has passed, in no way was this deliberate degradation and humiliation something acceptable… The end goal was to turn them into animals with human bodies, complete overturning of personality! This punishment was not something that any sane person would even think of!

No matter what, some things wouldn’t change. No matter what, the righteousness within your heart, the desire to oppose evil would not fall! You were a hero, a true hero of justice, something that persisted in your heart even after you were betrayed!

But Lumiere was one person whom you couldn’t oppose.

Not because of her great strength.

No, it was because her current state was brought about by your mistakes.

And thus, you could only follow her in seeking atonement…
    And not protest even when she broke you into a animal, just like the two girls.

A/N: The person being mindbroken is... our MC?! Wait, why did I even think this plot?

Vanagandr likes this.
  2. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    I am repulsed yet excited... So Lumiere next Maou?

3. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    (Blank)

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
    Vanagandr likes this.
  4. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 7.3

You are lying naked on the bed, your back pressed on the pillowy covers that lined the top side of the bed. Your muscular abdomen with finely chiseled abs seems like a piece of art while your lower half stands tall like a dragon.

Verta is nude herself, her red hair falling upon her back and covering her butt erotically.

Meanwhile, Alsiya and Lumiere are away, Lumiere subjecting her to some kind of training…

Verta looks at you pleadingly, crawling upon the bed until she arrives before your crotch. She stares at you with a pleading gaze, like a devotee worshipping. She is completely naked, offering herself to you. You think about that day when you were betrayed by her, when you lost everything…

Then you realize that you didn’t lose anything important. After all, this isn’t your world in the first place. You weren’t forced into loneliness with Lumiere by your side, and you weren’t forced into starvation or homelessness, with the beasts you could hunt and the Demon King’s Castle.

You realize that you don’t hate her, after all.

But one thing remains… “Why did you enslave Alsiya?”

With the screams when Lumiere fisted her, she can’t pretend to be a dog anymore and with Lumiere gone, there is nothing to fear anymore. After a long time, she answers.

“Because you chose her. Do you know, that slave collar specially has the ability to transfer feelings from the slave to the master. I secretly slipped it on her, and only used it when you…” She blushes and stops speaking. How surprising, even after all the depravities she endured, she still has some shame…

Wait. This bitch actually enslaved her friend for the sole purpose of what’s basically masturbation… She was shameless from the start!

“So, did you enjoy it?” You have lost all shame as well, it seems.

She blushes red before answering. “…No. You… you were a bit too… gentle? Please, be aggressive… It, it isn’t like I like it that way, though!”

You bemusedly smile at her unexpected tsundere answer. After that, your five fingers gently stroke Lumiere’s cheek before moving through her red hair. Her expression appears contented.

…Until you grab her from the back of her head and force her head near your lower half. Verta’s breasts are magnificent, certainly more than Lumiere and your dick enters the valley between the two mountains, until it is pressed tight between her breasts.

“Use your hands to press your tits, give me a titjob bitch!” You command her with a rough voice and she immediately obeys. Her large breasts press down on your meat stick, the soft masses filling you with distinct pleasure.

Meanwhile, while her lips cannot press on your lower half, her tongue is much longer, allowing her to stroke the tip of your cockhead with it. With her using her two hands to service you with her tits and her tongue to pleasure the tip, you close to climaxing.

“Suck me off, bitch!” You roughly pull her closer and abruptly thrust it in her mouth, forcing her to deepthroat you. Grabbing her from the back of her head, you pull her up and down your erection. Verta meekly accepts and even uses her tongue to stroke it, forcing your climax to heighten.

“Drink it!” Finally with lust having filled your blood, you bury your dick in her throat before climaxing. Immediately pulling your cock out, you slap Verta’s face with your dick, marking her face white with the remaining semen.

You smirk at Verta gulping down the nutritious drink you provided her with her face splattered with white. She runs her finger over her face before popping it into her mouth, cleaning out all remaining liquid.

“Verta, turn around.” While your lower half hasn’t risen up yet, you examine Verta’s pussy hole. Her cum is dripping out like water due to the earlier blowjob. The dildoes have already destroyed her virginal hymen, but she is still tight. Your fingers stroke the bead like clit at the outer edge of her cunt while her pussy isn’t left along either. In no time at all, your lower half stands proud once more.

Forcing Verta to sit like a dog on the bed, you stand up and stroke your lower half against the side of her cunt before finally thrusting it deep inside her cunthole! You take her as she sits like a dog.

“Uuuh…” She softly moans at the first intrusion. But without allowing her to get used to your pace, you increase the thrusting speed and depth!

“Ah, ah, ah! Go harder, harder…!” Seeing Verta’s enthusiasm, you can’t hold back either. With your balls loudly slapping against her fuckhole, you thrust faster.

“You bitch, you really like my cock don’t you? Tell me, how is it masturbating all by yourself?” You question her while fucking her like a bitch.

“Ah, better, better, that Alsiya… you never did her like this…!” Her voice seems nearly incoherent as she says this while moaning out. Since she is enjoying it this much, you are already quite close to climaxing as well!

Pat! Pat! Pat! As you come close to climaxing, you slap her butt a few times before thrusting deep inside her.

“Bitch, take this inside…!” And saying this, you let your seed burst out inside her. White seed bursts out with you buried near her cervix, and the semen covering her inside allows you to smoothly remove your lean cock outside her.

“T-this much, I might get pregnant…” You hear her softly mumble, but you can’t understand it. But saying this, she has a huge satisfied smile on her face.

White seed has filled her to the brim and some of it drips outside. The final burst of pleasure when you climaxed inside caused her eyes to roll before closing. Her body finally falls flat on the bed, cum still dripping out of her hole.

A/N: No completion for now. There is a scene with Alsiya and a 3P and a 4P as well, I wanted to finish it off suddenly without even a epilogue and cut off the sex scenes but I judged it would be unfair to the readers.

5. Vamps31

Vamps31 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where the goddess ??? I want to see died or become à slave

6. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Judging by the novel ending at chapter 8 and Aardwark the author is doing the 7.1, 7.2 thing, I would say quite awhile. The goddess reminds me less of BUG in Makotoland (forgot the title of novel) and more of Rodcorte in Death Mage. Just doing her job to use MC as a cleaning software and closing once done.

7. Vamps31

Reading List:
    Link
    Arf makoto Land he killed her ?

8. Vamps31

Reading List:
    Link
    And in death march he kill the goddess ???

9. AardwarkThe2nd

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Mnotia

Mnotia The Trash Man

Reading List:
    Link

no one can be saved...