Kids, Am I right?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Gyvern-Games, Aug 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Gyvern-Games

Gyvern-Games Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Straight to the point
    We have guest here a couple who bought their daughter to learn the trade of my parents work. The daughter or kids these days I find most annoying because they are so spoiled these days that they throw a tantrum and cries and make loud noises. The case is that we live in the third floor and below we have cranky neighbors really short tempered ones. The daughter in my eyes is very loud when she walks around the apartment and does things that she wants pulling the blinds the one that is very long and with the handle to turn it or what not , slamming doors spits the outer part of the sliding door near my balcony and the mom I mean she is so fucking oblivious to the point that she hears it does not do anything. I won't tell her how to raise her kids but me being my honest wanted to literally tell the mom to tell her daughter to stop, but you know my sister doesn't want me doing that because she says its rude, I know that, so I stay quiet for a bit. But I have thing that I just do not like kids these days, probably due to my relatives and there young ins being the same.

I know what to do but I want to hear what you guys would do in this situation if you were to have guests and cranky neighbors knocking at your door due the guests kid?

2. coveted

coveted Sexiest Banana Alive

Reading List:
    Link
    Well. My suggestion is before they go home. Give the kids some candies and more sugary treats. Haha the parents would surely be in a huge trouble once the sugar rush kicks in.

Jiggy, anhrefn and BlackBlade like this.
  3. ru5ty

ru5ty Citizen of MILF Kingdom

Reading List:
    Link
    throw her from balcony. that will solve your problem
    joking aside, you should talk to the mother, make her understand that you are their host and you need them to understand the house rules

Kaminiisama likes this.
  4. nerebear

nerebear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I couldn't read inbetween all of the missing punctuation.

So. "straight to the point" is as far as i made it.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
  5. ghostpeople

ghostpeople Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Some parents dont notice their kids because they are used to it at home where circumstances maybe different.
    Also because you dont mention age I cant tell if they are spoiled
    And they are in a new place so checking out all the door windows and other things are what you do when in a new place when you move so I dont see a problem with it depending on the age, which you didnt mention again.

6. Vrinshael

Vrinshael 【Chaotic】【Fetishist】

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

7. Ryve16

Ryve16 Working Hard and Hardly Working

Reading List:
    Link
    Im in the same boat but the kid is my nephew. So what i usually do is turn on the tv and make him watch a movie like rise of the guardians, despicable me, those kinds of movies. Once it starts he stops and watches the movie very very VERY attentively. Jurassic world works with him too.

Really tho, just find something that she'll like to do which will make her pay attention to it. Like a movie, video games and/or someones phone.

8. kuroAnsatsu

kuroAnsatsu Realistically Stoic

Reading List:
    Link
    Try to be close with them and joking around, you're a kid in the past too, so you should understand that they're just want to have fun. That's quite common for me, but the mom is an airhead

9. Edonis

Edonis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Depending on how close you are with that couple you can respectfully request their child to not do that.

Say the neighbors told you to stop making noise and convey that to the parents.

Good luck. Not all children are bad.
    They just need to be disciplined correctly.

Edit: I second what the guy above me said, turn on a kid show, make sure the parents are alright with it though.

10. Deep

Deep NO TITLE

Reading List:
    Link
    just tell ur parents or just discuss with the girls parents or discuss with the girl herself like smooth che

11. Gyvern-Games

Gyvern-Games Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I would definitely would, but My Parents, Siblings would not give me the OK sign. Saying it is all rude and a bunch of crap. Me totally I would tell them, and being honest as possible and kind I would.

12. Greedyspree

Greedyspree 『Exile within the back room』

Reading List:
    Link
    It is less spoiling in most cases, and more neglect. Time is hard to come by especially as a parent. Finding the time to discipline your child, without the ability to truly discipline them due to state laws, causes many problems. Time outs only work so much, taking away their possessions only work when they are young. Grounding them..never works if they have a window. Removing internet, tends to work, but you must also take their cellphone, tablet and whatever else they have bought for their child (between the ages of 5-35(not a typo))
    The biggest problem is when you live in an apartment or multi residence and have others over who do not. You learn decorum pretty fast under the threat of police calls and potential eviction due to pissing off your neighbors. However those who do not have such issues in their normal housing, only have to worry about family. When your parents can no longer crack you on the ass, or slap the back of your head, for the most part, they arent threatening, so you dont really learn to be conscientious.

13. forecast

forecast [Batoto Veteran] [sakurahana veteran]

Reading List:
    Link
    the precedence of not being rude to others is IF that person is not rude to you.
    In this case as the mother she bears the responsibility of the kids.
    Talk to her, say that what they are doing is a problem, don't shout and just say it politely. Also, depending on how the tone of her reply is how you should reply back. rude if rude, polite if polite, throw them out of the apartment if they are just unreasonable.(door out not window/balcony out)

14. anhrefn

anhrefn [NTR Sect Leader]       [True Ancestor]

Reading List:
    Link
    you evil. I like it

15. coveted

coveted Sexiest Banana Alive

Reading List:
    Link
    You are all goody two shoes. Sheesh! Make the parents regret having kids! bwahahahahah!

16. Viator

Viator [Cult of Pyoo: Pyoo's Oak Tree]

Reading List:
    Link
    It might be rude, but I just come out and say stuff like "quiet your kid down!" It helps that I'm a cripple, and no one wants to conflict with me... My opinion is, if you are not going to teach your kids to be polite, I don't care if you think I am being rude either. I'll tell you the truth, deal with it! Like I said, it helps to be a cripple for this instance. People have a strange since of guilt I use to my advantage to tell them what's what. I really hate donning the mask of politeness, so people can continue to live in their illusions.

17. anhrefn

anhrefn [NTR Sect Leader]       [True Ancestor]

Reading List:
    Link
    sell the kid to a fat old man

18. Scarecrow

Scarecrow > dev/null

Reading List:
    Link
    Use your headphone and go on to a secluded world.

19. Tramsloof

Tramsloof Quarter Erudite

Reading List:
    Link
    just let the cranky neighbours come in and throw a tantrum...but make sure that the parents of that kid are present there, and they know it's their fault.
    If even after that they don't reprimand their daughter, the you already have a very high moral ground to go and discuss this straight with the parents, tell them how you have been insulted because of them and the neighbours had to face problems. Tell them that you have patience but others don't, so in the end give a smile say 'kindly do something about it and I am sorry if anything offended you'.
    This should be enough. More than enough, if even then there is no response from the parents than they rank highly in being shameless. You csn employ carrot and stick strategy direct to the daughter or kid. First feed her some sweets or sugar regularly, and then if she makes noise, don't give it to her. If she doesn't make noise give her some bonus candy.

20. onehitnokill

onehitnokill [Greater Derp Assasin] [-1000 Kills]

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly like that one guy said put a flick on or maybe read her a bit of your favorite novel, a bed time story if you will...except it's not like bed time story time or whatever. But try to keep the kid entertained probably the kid is bored to death and is just going around exploring or wants attention.