Korean Kill The Hero

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by 0000000, Feb 19, 2020.

1. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Kill The Hero
    Raw Link:
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/kill-the-hero/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up: cuz it is linear and the MC is true to his objective, no last minute asspull like a certain Kang Hansoo from Reincarnator.
    Description:
    In a game-like world where dungeons appear, monsters appear, and players appear.

In that world, only I knew the truth.

“Let’s save the world together. Let’s put an end to this game.”

The secret that the man who’s idolized as the “Messiah who will save the world” is actually trying to rule it as its emperor.

Only I, who experienced his betrayal. I, who was murdered by him and returned to the past, knows the truth.

2. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
  3. RR Vocaloid

RR Vocaloid RoyalRoad.com Slepragt

Reading List:
    Link
    Name: Kill the Hero
    Raw Link: No idea how to find this, publisher is KW Books.
    NU link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/kill-the-hero/
    Why it should get picked up:
    It’s one of those Korean novels where dungeons open up on earth, protagonist gets betrayed and dies, then goes back to the beginning with the plan to get revenge. Nothing special but fun to read and popular. It even has a manwha for it now, which is what reminded me that it existed and then see it dropped for like 8 months.

https://mangadex.org/title/46592/kill-the-hero

Description:
    In a game-like world where dungeons appear, monsters appear, and players appear.

In that world, only I knew the truth.

“Let’s save the world together. Let’s put an end to this game.”

The secret that the man who’s idolized as the “Messiah who will save the world” is actually trying to rule it as its emperor.

Only I, who experienced his betrayal. I, who was murdered by him and returned to the past, knows the truth.

4. Rumby

Rumby Rumbly Tumbly

Reading List:
    Link
    AMissingLinguist and RR Vocaloid like this.
  5. RR Vocaloid

Reading List:
    Link
  6. grandurr

grandurr [Daisy's Peony] [Negiomi's Nectar]

Reading List:
    Link
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

lostross likes this.
  7. M4rcosR3is

M4rcosR3is Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    man, i like those types of novel.
    but i hate the cliche, just read the chapters, just to look where i'm entering,before voting.

why make the girl do the talk?
    and worse, why the girl is doing the talk and the guy(mc) just want his BFF to answer him but he leaves without saying anything.
    why can not we have a fucking normal betrayer where the GUY who in fact did betray everyone, is in fact pulling the shots and not a simple random (normally a girl) shows up later and start pushing the mc in a corner like a cheap NTR doujin?

i'm really tired and do not like this :(, i miss novels with the "if you are going to kill someone,just kill him,don't talk " trope that is surging in new novels to combat the old trope about a "villain talking too much and letting the hero fight back."
    Like now, the guy could have completed the kill and the girl would become the hidden boss that would put a nice twist for the entire novel in the future,but well i'm starting to think that korean fan base is liking to NTR more and more with those cliches.

8. 0000000

0000000 I B SMILING!

Reading List:
    Link
    Fyi, the manhwa is out expected.

9. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm a sucker for necromancers. So few of those.

10. RR Vocaloid

Reading List:
    Link
    Not sure if glitch or intended but this thread now has the tags that I put on my thread that got merged into this one. Like did this thread have tags before that got overwritten or did it adopt mine due to not having tags?

11. Westeller

Westeller Smokin' Sexy Style!! Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    IIRC, tags are merged as well. This thread would have the tags of both. If you only see yours, it's possible it didn't have any to begin with.

12. Trametas

Trametas New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Past 2 days I smashed this series like my life depended on it. Love the series so far, shame that another group hasn't picked this up since Myoniyoni Translations dropped it nearly a year ago. Plus the series is finished in South Korea so if there's an angel out there, please pick this up!

13. Laykel

Laykel New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello guys, The translation seem to stop at chapter 42 and there is 212 chapter . Anyone knows where I can find the rest?

lostross likes this.