Spoiler Kill the lights

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by GraceHosea, Mar 14, 2018.

Tags:
  1. GraceHosea

GraceHosea Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kill the light
    I've been waiting for so long for the update but ut never came, and I just got really curious about what will happen next, so can someone please spoil it to me?

2. kiara8

kiara8 Lurking

Reading List:
    Link
    I doubt anybody here would know, it’s from a CD afterall. You’re better off contacting the translator

3. GotDied

GotDied Just a friendly rotten hermit~

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I'm curious too on who is Mason's harasser

4. Victuuri

Victuuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the mtl a while back.. haven’t finished yet, it’s hard to understand korean. But iirc, the harasser is the new actor that act sweetly with mason.
    If you want to find the raws, try to copy paste the korean title with author name too.. i found it that way

GotDied likes this.
  5. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im Korean
    If someone sends me the link to the raws i can tell spoil it

Victuuri likes this.
  6. Victuuri

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww::aww: Can you spoil us from sidetrack 4 onwards?
    Heres the cookies :cookie::cookie: and link http://blog.daum.net/jintg0919/6

7. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wow im surprise how fast i got a reply
    Do you mean start from sidetrack 5 ?

Neelambori likes this.
  8. GotDied

Reading List:
    Link
    Actor . . . ? Is it Chase?

I've been getting yandere aura from him since he approach Mason.

9. Victuuri

Reading List:
    Link
    No.. No... its the one with A-something. Ash? Austin? I forgot the name. orz

From sidetrack 4 part 2, since the TL stop at part 1. I noticed the link might not working anymore :hmm:, is it working on your side?

10. GotDied

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll reread Kill the Lights again!

mereumsama likes this.
  11. Mikleo

Mikleo Struggling Author

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope somebody will pick this up again, it's like the last 2 chapters... just 2 more chapters... :blob_coughblood:

I tried the link and was able to download the files but when I saw it... my computer can't read korean... :blobsob:

12. GraceHosea

GraceHosea Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hope you can give some spoilers :aww:

13. GotDied

Reading List:
    Link
    Sure. What kind of spoiler?

14. GraceHosea

GraceHosea Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anything that you've got
    I'm not picky :blobwink:

15. xbeautifulyang

xbeautifulyang Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is actually a really beautiful book. I'm on Chapter 7 and shit got real, real fast. lol

Anyone who wants spoilers

ch 1-6

Mason is a mercenary who went on a high level mission with really trusted colleagues. But unfortunately he was betrayed and killed. Why ? It seems like the mission was to safely retrieve another colleague or just someone who was very rich and important, witness protection program who also had a safe that contained 50 million dollars.

The one who betrayed and killed Mason was his colleague Aaron, who seems to have help from other scum bag colleagues. It's an inside job and Mason was probably the real good one out of them his whole mercenary group called Zii. He was shot in the head.

During the same time Mason was murdered, a dying (gay or bi) hollywood actor named Haley Lusk who is the shame and disgust of hollywood overdoses and dies. Mason transmigrates into Haley's body.

Mason is disoriented at first. He learns that Haley is a totally shameless, scandalized, wannabe but good for nothing, almost dead, and addicted to every drug in the world, also hated by his own family, spoiled and pampered, weak in everything, spineless actor. Haley also happened to offend Noah Raycarlton: America's Angel, right before he died, and is scorned to hell by the world. But because he's really Mason, a hardcore military mercenary, he takes in Haley's new life with ease. Despite Haley's tragedies, he Knows Haley's life was better than the gun shocked, die hard, in 3rd world countries life Mason had before. Mason tries his best to imitate Haley but in the most positive way, and promises to live his new life now to the fullest, he feels like he won a lottery and is really happy he's not hiding from guns and assasins and whatnot. The world is shocked that Haley who is now Mason has turned into such a...splendid person overnight. Things like getting wet, breaking a nail, and having to drink regular water, which all the old Haley would have declared WW3 over, Mason doesn't even bat an eye over. Haley's Manager named Tony is the most shocked, Tony has been Haley's manager for +16 years. Haley was a promising child star before the drugs and whatnot. Mason uses the excuse of Amnesia to explain how he became so wonderful. Mason is really sweet and realistic. He now knows that transmigration/reincarnation is real, so he thinks that original Haley can come and take over the body at any time, but still Mason is still so sweet and is like "oh well, even if I'm kicked out in 3 hours, I'll make it a good 3 hours"

No one knows that Mason is transmigrated into Haley. Tony, the manager is the most happy about this amnesia and Loves the new Haley. Mason as Haley has trashed all the drugs, even started exercising, what ?! (real haley would go to hell first before he even stepped into a fitness room). Mason knows that acting is Haley's job and tries to quit right away, but the manager drags Haley/Mason to do one last act since Haley's character in a popular drama is being killed off. Mason is really anxious about the acting job, but he actually pulls off an oscar worthy act and everyone is SLAYED. our ML Noah Raycarlton, who hates Haley to the depths of hell, is also stunned and somehow reminded of Mason but he doesn't know why...(because it really is Mason, lol).

ML Noah encounters Haley/Mason and Mason knowing what real Haley did to Noah, sincerely apologizes and says as Haley "I won't ever bother you again Mr. Raycarlton" Noah, doesn't believe this at all of course, because it's Haley. During this encounter, Mason realizes that he knew Noah in his past life as the Real Mason. He was once assigned as Noah's bodyguard when Noah was a teen in the limelight. Noah came from a rich and powerful background. His mom was a famous actress, his dad and grandfather were lawyers and oil moguls, something like that. Noah after the encounter drops a prescription of Xanax, which is a big reveal somehow, and Mason tsks, and says to himself that he's surprised in a disappointed way, that Noah is still taking these. Mason discreetly returns the pill bottles back to Noah through his secretary. Noah is surprised, and pops open the bottle to check if the drugs are missing. He expected the bottle to be empty, but nope, it's all still the same. He was Shocked. when he looks at Haley's retreating form after giving back the pills, he's again reminded of Mason. From now on it seems, every time Noah sees Haley, he will be reminded of Mason.

Spoiler...So Mason's memories of Noah as his bodyguard are just that. simple, polite bodyguard, protecting young master. But from Noah's perspective, it seems that Mason had a much bigger impact, and Noah probably idolized Mason and holds Mason to the upmost degree of respect? We soon learn that Noah actually has a hard and traumatic childhood, Mason was probably his saving grave, though it's yet to be revealed if Mason knows this.

Mason goes back to his beverly hills mansion. He finds out the original haley was a pushover to his family who was toxic to him. mason can't understand why haley would give like $50,000 to his toxic family members, mostly aunts and cousins, who apparently disowned him, and also tried to take off haley, now mason's oxygen mask at the hospital at the beginning of the story, to really kill haley, collect all of haley's money and life insurance. unfortunately for them, it's Mason now, and Mason isn't a pushover, and he knows exactly what's going on in this family...He sees why Haley turned out how he did, and doesn't necessarily blame haley. He even reflects that he'd be surprised if haley actually turned into a decent person with all the shit he dealt with up to now. Mason to the relief of the manager Tony and literally everyone....cuts off the money being sent to the shitty relatives.

16. Hmntlzn

Hmntlzn 9th Mistress_❤

Reading List:
    Link
    I wanna read this novel, but scared of the "R@pe" tag

17. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone pls give us some more spoilers? I stopped reading the novel at the chapter where both Haley and Noah were hiding in the real Mason's appartement. Mason went back to his real apartement in New York (?) to retrieve his stuff and was shocked to see that Noah was also there. Noah suspected Haley of being Mason and at that point where they both saw eachother in the flat, Noah confirmed his suspicioun that Haley was indeed Mason. Because how else would he know who Mason is and why he was at his flat and getting his stuff together? But before really confirming that, they both had to hide themselves in the flat because couple men, i think 2-3, broke in Mason's apartement to search for something so both Haley and Noah had to be quiet so they couldn't be discovered. This is where i stopped in the novel because i was too busy with school and work.

Anyone who knows what happened from here on? Thank you!!

Plumpuppeach likes this.
  18. HIMETAN

HIMETAN My English Sucks • I want good luck

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anyone give more spoilers? I want to read but a bit afraid of the betrayal and r*pe tag. Betrayal from his unit right, so its ok. But at least can someone tell me about the r*pe thing, please
    And how many chapter this novel? I saw on NU its 21 chapters

19. yourstrulylen

yourstrulylen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH❤
    So does Noah find out Mason is in Haley body? [He does] What's his reaction?
    And what happens to Haley? Did he really die? [Yes he died] Poor guy I feel so sad for him

Does anyone know whats happens in the end? Do they get their bodies back or Mason now owns Haley body? And do Noah & Mason get together? [Haley died, Mason stays in Haley body and yes they get together]

Lol how would it feel that the person you like is the body of someone you hate

Edit:
    Yea I dislike and hate Noah, he's toxic. Mason deserves someone better and Haley poor baby he just needed someone to call a friend but I'm glad Mason gets revenge and cuts off Haley toxic family

Last edited: Aug 24, 2021