Spoiler Kill the Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jan 1, 2021.

1. HMM1990

HMM1990 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, but the way you're talking is not much better than those who are "complaining and lamenting". Those who are replying your post are just expressing their gratitude for you, so why you need to reply so bitterly and sarcastically? If you're going to act so bitter, why bother editing the post then? Nobody asked you to do that. You doing it yourself, then complaint afterwards.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2021
  2. Despaireon

Despaireon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Huh? I said thank you and asked a question. Where did I complain this time

3. Parth37955

Parth37955 NU #3, [Dead Inside], Mid-Boss, Dark Dealer Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She quoted you because you were happy the discussion was moved but if the spoilers that were present were added to the TOC it wouldn't have been as hard to find spoilers. In case you didn't notice, she's not the one who posted the spoiler...

LaDyViL likes this.
  4. The Queen of Hell

The Queen of Hell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    is that true? i hope it aint the emperor. and if its the prince well the dude needs calm the f*** down.

5. mikicosmos

mikicosmos Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Poor anakhin. I'll take care of u bro come here:cry:

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
  6. Souply

Souply Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    jokes on those fuckers that killed anakin, you reunited them FASTER

7. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I heard it was the Emperor who order the prince to rape her because she tried to break the engagement .The prince needed her family support to be king so he tried to rape the Mc but she fought back and killed the prince.
    the witch end up reviving the prince but Mc still suffered from ptsd from the memory of attempted rape and murder that no longer happened.

Selena21, Shey_04, alizarose and 43 others like this.
  8. EmpressNeveah

EmpressNeveah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i already change it sis

So basically Medea the witch is OP that actually she can just revived Anakin, but she choose to make Anakin goes to korea to meet Eris

Selena21, RoxieVie1020, Lisaa and 8 others like this.
  9. Aguni_Erina

Aguni_Erina Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank u... Wow.. they are actually shitty degenerates father and son duo...

Taruna, manvugu, DOHere and 2 others like this.
  10. Despaireon

Despaireon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg that's horrible. Still confused on to why the witch would go out of her way to revive the prince? Still can't believe people like this are allowed to rule millions of people yuck

11. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well monarchies are like this.... it thrives on a system where upper class will always oppress the Lower class. Nobles and royals have it hammered into them from a young age that there somehow superior cause tney came put of the right vag

So shitty peole who think there entitled to everything are born out of that system and when they can't get what they want tneh snap

drekanbc, Taruna and Despaireon like this.
  12. Anmol

Anmol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question it may sound dumb but I was confused when the last sentence said no longer happened? Does that mean the attempted rape didn’t happen because the witch revived the prince and those events didn’t happen? Sorry for asking a lot, currently sleep deprived

13. SaryGM

SaryGM Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    a little spoiler with google translate

The way to go beyond the world is only possible if conditions are met. In order for the soul to pass through, a'door 'is needed, and the material entering this door needs to be given. If you want the person you love the most, 'it ... But God made a mistake in the past, but it wasn't clear whether the required condition was the body or the soul, so the Gentiles sacrificed the words cherished by the master of the body and returned to his own world. There is. In the case of Eris (Before Bing), the understanding of the person he hates the most (Helena) and the person who loves him the most (Emma) has been satisfied, and this means that the heroine is in possession of Eris' body of the. And Anakin seeks the woman she loves, and she herself chooses to die and tries to cross the world. Luckily,

* Anakin's condition: the strongest woman (Cynthia-the woman who loved Anakin in a previous life as the first Cynthia), the most powerful woman (Medeia), the most powerful woman (Cynthia-Anakin's sister)
    After returning to the original world, Eris begins to achieve what she wanted one by one ... He quits his job, prepares for travel, and tells his parents all of her heart ~ But when she is still struggling, she finds Anakin who has crossed the world. We meet and we have a meeting of tears.

I leave the link in case someone understands more.
    https://m.blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?blogId=hacee31&logNo=222297442698&searchKeyword=악녀를 죽여 줘

. It is true that scene, I found several Korean blogs mentioning that scene but without details. they just describe it as very harsh and raw and about how disgusting the prince is.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2021
    L.A.C.L., Selena21, Shey_04 and 40 others like this.
  14. yforever125

yforever125 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what I'm getting from these spoilers is that death in this novel is not always a permanent thing. The attempted rape and the killing of the prince in self defence still happened. What the spoiler is saying is that she is traumatized by the attempted rape and, even though the prince is still alive (because he was revived), she is also traumatized from killing someone. And it's not a dumb question, english is dumb especially when sleep deprived
    : ).

15. Anmol

Anmol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for kindly explaining, I have dyslexia so even though with sleep deprivation I sometimes don't understand what I read as it makes it worse :)

Th.ay and yforever125 like this.
  16. Souply

Souply Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does the prince remember dying?

Peerly and Anmol like this.
  17. comeetomama

comeetomama used to called mommy now granny

Reading List:
    Link
    do you know spoiler about her crazy half bro? they said he was the trashest

Anmol likes this.
  18. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope there is a special chapter about this so called 3 piece of shits what happened to them after helena, eris and anakin's death how they lived their life etc and someone explain me how this world exactly working because no matter how many times eris die she kept bringing back in life as villainess so now if her body completely burned into ashes there is still possibility to bring her back by replaying the story right :hmm: which always happening or I didn't understand the concept at all :facepalm: whatever a rapist is worst of all and wish he gets a very good life (sarcasm) after eris's death ( fuc*ing bast**d prince:blobdevil: )

alizarose, DOHere, Peerly and 6 others like this.
  19. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, the original author of the book was probably a senselessly childish d-word who have no imagination to create a base for love relationship.
    I mean was there even any part where Helena and Alec felt same about each other? With Jason and Hybris? Even looking at Alec stupidity, I doubt that the kingdom will last for a decade before it was torn asunder by revolution and war. Jason, was he even aware that he was still mere idiot when he pledged his service to Helena as her knight?
    More was about Hybris, the romance with High-Priest was forbidden. Along with dozens of side character like the people and all who antagonized Eris because she often harasses Helena, despite the fact that she has the 'right' to get mad at her.

DOHere likes this.
  20. Haylaam12

Haylaam12 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As far as from spoilers I have read (with MTL) Eris told they can become friends but he doesn’t want it because he knows she is from another world. Before Eris died he told he will revive her but Anakin fought and destroyed the body of Eris so he couldn’t achieve his wish. Actually in the end MLs including brother lost Eris and they have to live with it.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
    Selena21, Lisaa, yerisegg and 11 others like this.