Spoiler Kill the Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jan 1, 2021.

1. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm confused on how the emperor killed the empress' firstborn if he loved her. Wasn't he afraid that'd make her hate him? Which it did

2. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 28 manhwa raw:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Why're u glaring at Eris, ya dimwit!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Chapter 29 raw:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Th.ay, lazynoodles, kiara8 and 6 others like this.
  3. Farihasuha7

Farihasuha7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can y'all suggest me novels like 'kill the villainess' but where mcs end up together ?

4. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh, does villainess is a marionette fits your criteria?

5. ReadsNovelsAllDay

ReadsNovelsAllDay Tide Caller

Reading List:
    Link
    So much anguish. I’m just gonna drop this. The tragedy is too tragic for me to read anymore. I had such high hopes. It’s good story, not expecting to cry most of the time after reading the spoilers.

Thank you guys for taking your time to post spoilers.

beansbeansbeans likes this.
  6. Reikaaa

Reikaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Manhwa translations are behind now. I’m thinking if i should pick it up and translate it myself ‍

DOHere and s254386 like this.
  7. araara222

araara222 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww: yess u should

8. guilpter

guilpter Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does someone have any info if any group has picked up the manhwa, I saw that the raws are until chap 30 :'(

9. Czarinananana

Czarinananana Prettiest Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If helena is really innocent, why didn't she correct the prince about the FL hurting her? The prince ended up slapping the FL for that. Correct me if I'm wrong but the Original Villianess wished to disappear from that world. Did she really just disappear and no body swap happened? Also, if the ML is the commoner, how can it be a happy ending if he's left in the novel world?

10. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn i wish soemone had posted the answers to these exact questions on the first page under spoiler curator. Would have been very helpful

11. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    Uh status matters there, Helena couldn't do a thing because she was merely a maid whom the prince had taken interest with. If she were to against him, well look at how Helena's mother state. Not to mention there was the Empress, even if she were to want to escape the relationship, the Empress will instead find another way to put her in place.
    Why the original Eris wanted to disappear? Well, was there anyone who wouldn't want that if you live that sorts of life? To be used without slightest love from her father, being engaged to someone who despised her from the bottom of his heart, to be hated like a monster she was (to the point someone prays that when she dies she'll go to Hell).

12. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler. It's was a long but very satisfying read. Great spoiler. Kudos to you.

13. i_am_here

i_am_here Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow.

Stunning art and with a very "matter-of-fact" type personality FL. Eris is truly an ethereal beauty I'm saddened by the fate her body endures in the end.
    After reading the spoilers, I think the ending is too bleak for me. It seems the one who got the worse outcome out of all was the original Eris
    whose existence was pretty miserable from the bad treatment she got from the "MLs" (mostly the repugnant Prince). It's sad no matter how hard she worked she constantly got compared to the angelic Leona who didn't work anywhere near as hard as her.
    As for Leona the "heroine" I really can't stand her even after it's revealed she genuinely isn't a bad person and "forgives" Eris no matter what. Her character still bugs me. The scene where the Prince slaps Eris all because of Leona and she knows it her fault but says nothing reveals all I need to know about her. She's an irritating Mary Sue that lacks any real talent apart from acting cute and has no assertive skills whatsoever and relies on others for everything .

My favourite part is when the FL tells Leona after she puts on her "please forgive, let's be friends..." cutesy routine, FL notes that it is interesting for a Palace maid, Leona has such smooth and well-kept hands.
    Revealing what is blatantly obvious, Leona has never had to do any real work in the Palace or take on any responsibility, all she has to do is act cute and smiley whereas others have to be burdened to take on her workload. Just like how Eris burdened with the humiliation of being despised and mocked publicly all thanks to the Prince's contempt for her and Leona's inappropriate behavior.

14. 81ganzy

81ganzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is one of the most logical things I've read in any of these, from any story so far. If I were in her position I'd want to go back to my world also.

He wouldn't be able to forbid her from going back. He's a commoner and has no status. I guess he could refuse to kill her, but she would just probably hire someone to do it.

Calypso Noir, manvugu and WhiteCoffee like this.
  15. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. All these medieval reincarnation manhwa tend to make these old-world looks better/superior to our modern world because they have magic but when in reality, it is going to be a boring and bad world since it doesn't have a good healthcare system, lack of entertainment, and better food and drink. It is not helping when it is lawless as hell too. I don't know why are those MC who already live in modern Korea want to live in the fantasy medieval world if they have the chance to go back.

I remember reading one of the mahwa where the evil girl from the fantasy world switched body with the MC from the modern world, and long story short, the evil MC came back to the fantasy world to fight MC and later regretted because the fantasy world doesn't have internet, modern food and other modern things.

Taruna, Volublekoala965 and Khadz like this.
  16. Khadz

Khadz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Not to mention the novel she revived in is shitty to the core and so r the characters in it save for Anakin.

I think the same way. The 3 mls needed to suffer with immortality and lost of power since in that world being unable to die is the worst of nightmares there

Last edited: Jun 18, 2021
    Taruna, Chunin and WhiteCoffee like this.
  17. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah yeah...in that world, almost 90% of the male are terrible men. They were so horrible that even those women near them have suicidal tendencies. No wonder the MC wants to run away from them so badly.

18. 81ganzy

81ganzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He wouldn't be able to forbid her from going back. He's a commoner and has no
    I don't think that's a fair comparison. Helena didn't know Eris would be wearing the same dress. She didn't do it on purpose like Rashta would've done. This is the crown Prince fault.

19. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!!! I just want to know, what happened to the 3 POS after they killed Anakin and mc’s body was done burning?