Spoiler Kill the Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Izzybel

Izzybel Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read one of the spoilers and I was wondering if there is an actual answer for what’s going on with the MC’s mother’s body being in a glass case?

Anmol likes this.
  2. Merri

Merri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

I need more tissue to wipe my tears and snot with (╥﹏╥) . Thank you for the spoilers!!

3. so-chintzy

so-chintzy One of the editors for Yukkuri Translation Service

Reading List:
    Link
    Cough cough
    Okay so the BIGGEST complaint I have seen from readers regarding her character is
    >Why doesn't she correct the prince that it wasn't Eris who hurt her? Eris was slapped because of that!
    >Why doesn't she try to refute the prince or the other guys' advances?

And.....I really don't get WHY these are the two biggest complaints when the author plainly spelled out the circumstances:

>That these guys are assholes with zero regard for others, they just want their cute waifu Helena to comfort & validate them & always be there for them.

>Helena refusing to be with them & valuing her work will instead result in them taking out their anger on other people instead. Said servants already will not befriend Helena because of her family's status as traitors. Helena WANTS to work - it's the one thing in her shitty life that makes her feel like she's doing something good, but the guys will not let her do that or even ask her opinion about it - they just yell at other people for "inconveniencing Helena". There was never a point where they asked Helena if she wanted to work or had other plans, she's just SUPPOSED to be there for them. This is mostly about Alecto, but considering how yandere the other 2 MLs turned out, it's safe to say that they are also just as inconsiderate & don't actually care about Helena's autonomy as a person.

>OG Eris - prideful, does not want to help Helena nor accept help from her. Recall that when Helena was pleading with her after Eris had locked her in the closet, that Eris merely responded with "why should I care about your situation" & the only "solutions" she offered Helena were basically the exact same thing that Helena's depressed alcoholic mother could offer - for Helena to hurt herself so that she could not longer appeal to guys. And when Helena was freed from the closet & tried to address Eris properly (like Eris had told her to), Eris told her to go back to calling her familiarly if they were in front of others since they're "supposed" to be friends. So basically, Helena isn't allowed to distance herself from Eris either.

Helena does not say or do anything unless explicitly told by others because when she tries to assert her autonomy, other people get hurt or she just gets shut down. She can't just leave because of her mother, who is in no state to take care of herself let alone Helena, too AND because of Helena's status as a traitor - why would the royalty just let supposed traitors, who are living as servants in the castle to serve out their punishment, just escape?

However at the same time, she also wants friends because she is lonely. It is just bad luck that the people she tried to be kind to turned out to be so fucking repulsive (& had a lot of power over her) & she had to continue to be kind to them no matter what.

Like our Korean Eris, Helena's only other option is death. Otherwise - she can only do what her mother said - don't say anything even if you saw something, play ignorant.

4. Despaireon

Despaireon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there any more information in the side stories of what happened afterwards? How everyone ended up after the main story? I can't imagine the Author leaving that juicy part out. I must know where Helena ended up. How the half brother feels. How the knight guy ends up being alone with nobody to understand him. How the prince is left heartbroken knowing Helena doesn't love him(I hope so. If she loves him after everything than I can't think anything positively of her). How does the father feel. The maid

Th.ay, Jukki and Anmol like this.
  5. WhiteCoffee

WhiteCoffee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I still don't understand why people keep calling Helena white lotus or bitch when there were 2 chapters specifically showing her circumstances. Some of the comments that I read from other reading manga site, calling Helena shameless for stealing someone's fiance. These people assumed that Helena can do something about it when it was always the Prince that drag her around. If she tried to tell the Prince that she doesn't want to have a relationship with Prince because he was engaged to Eris, can you guess what happened? The Prince will assume that Eris threaten Helena and force her to stay away from the Prince and the next action will be the Prince went to slap Eris. Is that what people want to see?

People need to remember that we are not dealing with a regular person here, but a trash Prince who has no respect on personal space, life and opinions.

6. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Are we back on debating on whether which opinion is superior about Helena?

7. aboni_06

aboni_06 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they do. in the modern world

touch_thesky, Taruna and DOHere like this.
  8. AddictedToManga

AddictedToManga Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a breath of fresh air for mahwas. This is the only story I've read so far that's true to it's goal -- to return to the original world regardless of how wealthy or how OG characters form interest with the transmigrated character. And it's rare to empathize with the characters so well that you'd feel their hatred and loneliness. Amazing!

Th.ay, peach.pudin, Taruna and 2 others like this.
  9. mash

mash Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the manga. Someone spoiled that the king instruct prince to rape eris to obtain the family power when eris want engagement ro be cancel. And that shit prince did it with disgust. And resulting her to have pstd.

Can some one explain?

10. Deleted member 363076

Deleted member 363076 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey there!
    Just check the pg 20 of the thread @lostxrain has already explained the details.
    Hope it helps~^^

11. iamwhoami

iamwhoami Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im crying

12. lostxrain

lostxrain Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last part scene.
    The prince opened his mouth several times as if trying to tell me something, but then he just seemed to give up and lowered his head.

I'm not trying to give myself any excuse, no reason to betray Helena. To a yes, whatever the reason for doing this to me, I couldn't justify anything.

Instead of making excuses for me, he just bowed his head and tried to kiss me.

I just turned my head and tried to avoid him, but his lips promptly followed me. My attempts to press his lips together by holding the molars firmly resulted in many gags of vomit that swirled in my throat.

Finally, something embarrassing and unpleasant entered my mouth. As I tried to bite into it, Alec's hand gripped my chin tightly. I tried with all my might to nail him to get him out of me but to no avail

The feeling was eerie. My body contracted. En did not even try to remove his clothes. After all, this only served one final purpose, he couldn't even win and he knew it.

Despair swallowed me up like a tsunami, I was collapsing as a shipwreck washed away by waves of force.

I wanted to die biting my tongue, but I didn't, because I knew I would never die. I can't really do anything at a time like this, I felt so useless and vulnerable

“No! It can't end like this! This can't be my end! , I have to survive! "I had to do anything, whatever but survive

I calmed my mind and focused on my outstretched hand, searching for something to grasp. There seemed to be a vase of those that they usually put next to the table. It was fine even if it wasn't a vase. Nothing mattered. If only I could stop this situation now.

I held it firmly with my hand so it wouldn't slip, doing my best to control the tremors throughout my scared body. I turned it onto its side immediately.

Crash !!

The prince's hand stopped immediately.
    "But I… I didn't stop, I told you not to! I begged you please don't do it! I told you I didn't like it! and I even cried for you!"

Well, I don't know what will happen after this. I have even the memory was not clear in my memory, but somehow, I no longer had a sense of reality.
    When the vase broke, the broken pieces left in my hand were inserted into the prince's neck just as he was.

The sensation of having gone through the soft and smooth meat is already very far in my memory.

I had no strength in my body until a moment ago, but I don't know where I got that flash of strength from. Maybe he was stronger but I was crazy to survive.

The prince stumbled and covered his neck, trying to resist grabbing my wrist. I just reacted instinctively and bit his wrist with my teeth. We fight back and forth in the same bed, over and over again.

I tried very hard not to lose the piece of the broken vase in my hand. And as the fight dragged on, the prince was more and more still, while my face was splattered with his blood.

Perhaps it was not just anger, the only thing that seemed to possess my body, perhaps it was that instinctive fear in my body that screamed at me that only one should get out of this situation.

Why would whoever assured me that yes, I left him alive, he would not do the same to me when he got up? Maybe something would wait for a more terrifying?

Soon there were only moans and then, the prince was silent

Swinging it and stabbing the prince. In fact, the expression may be more accurate. Blood bursting like a fountain splashed across my face.

I muttered to him. Anger and rage weren't the only things around me. It was closer to a more fundamental fear.

I definitely have to finish it now. When the prince comes back to life, I don't know what to do with myself. Something scarier could happen. Help and desperate self-defense got me moving.

How many times, how many times??. Our breath

Until the sound stops and finally the prince is silent.

Part of the conversation of the emperor and the prince that makes leads this action to try to take advantage of Eris.

But most of all, Alec didn't trust himself.
    Will I be able to protect my love for my father and the marquis? Alec asked Kratos calmly.

"So what should I do? Not only does everyone know that I and Eris are broken, but they will avoid me."

Maybe Eris was looking for that too and that's why she performed with other partners at the debut dance.

The emperor thought about it for a moment and said calmly.

"I will take Eris Mizerian to the palace with the yellow name, and then give her a child."

Alec's eyes widened at the shocking words.

Even though his hands were tightly clenched turning white, Kratos continued their conversation.

"If you take the seed of the imperial family, they will never be able to break."

"But!"

"Calm, I don't speak like a father. He speaks to you as your emperor"

"Are you going to reject your Emperor?"
    Alec closed his mouth and tried to resist but Alec had minimal morality.

However, there is always a limit to his endurance and finely he had to reluctantly nod to his cold gaze. When he left the room, Alec saw the nails digging into his palm.

At that moment, Alec first thought about gaining strength. And then he realized why his father was so obsessed with power

Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
  13. lawlogic77

lawlogic77 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks you so much for all the spoiler

14. Farihasuha7

Farihasuha7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have already read it :D

15. Bolovis

Bolovis Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn.
    If the spoilers are real (and they must be) this is a tragedy. And an amazing story.
    I can not wait to read it fully if possible (even if only the manwha).
    What a ride.

16. Aristes

Aristes [Archiver of idea], [Harbinger of the Fall]

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, let's agree that the original author (as in the god) was an asshole!
    The male leads are insane, and not to mention was how everything seemed to be enforced onto Helena. That's disgusting, even more when the readers unknowingly loved it. The Emperor was by farthest the most craziest existence in that world, aside from Hubris. I can feel how much the women of that world seek freedom even if it means through death and why the witches seeks to create a new god (replacing the asshole author). To live immortally, repeating the same moments over and over again, oh my damnable Satan just kill me already.
    I feel pity to Eris, even more for our MC and people who have aided her, how painful it must've been to part ways with someone that 'truly' cared for them, especially that child.
    The ending was great I guess, Romeo and Juliet sort a cliche, but it ends well. I hope there won't be any side stories, otherwise I'll lose my mind when it comes to that sickening world of novel!

17. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 32 is already out on raws:
    It's the revelation
    https://tkor.band/악녀를-죽여줘
    Also does the other two witches has a name?
    I mean we have Medea, what are the odds that others are either Circe and Pasiphae (as in her paternal aunt who became the mother of Asterius the Minotaur).

Priar likes this.
  18. Aristes

Reading List:
    Link
    To some reason, I feels like Eris's mother last wish was a mockery to the marquess.
    I mean basically the guy gave everything for her, and she gave Eris. However, even with all of that, her wish to be preserved. It's like saying "No matter what you do, give or take from me. You'll never have me, even in death. All you can do is to watch me from the side."
    I pity the original Eris even more that her mother doesn't even cared for her.