Spoiler Kill the Villainess

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Rin.rinaaa, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Kuraiko0503

Kuraiko0503 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a question. Why does the empress hate Eris? Because of Helena or is there another reason?

Jukki likes this.
  2. hjnffnjh

hjnffnjh Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I might be remembering this wrong but the empress' first child was sentenced to death for treason (suspected not sure if he did) by the order of the emperor (of course) and MC's father had something to do with it.

Ray Levantret, Kuraiko0503 and Jukki like this.
  3. astraxzz

astraxzz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i just read a spoiler that the crown prince tried to r*pe eris under the command of the emperor because she wanted to annul the engagement. they posted a translated part of the scene and it was so heartbreaking, you could really feel how helpless eris felt. from what i understood i think she ended up killing the cp in self defense with a broken vase (btw at this time shes pretty much having a mental breakdown) and started hearing bells which is a sign she can become a witch. though, if that happens, she cant return to her original world so she wont become a witch. anakin comes in and with the help of the witches they reverse time. i WAS NOT expecting this at all to be honest it really caught me off guard :blob_teary: how much longer will mc have to suffer? ):

touch_thesky, yerisegg, Mikaa and 3 others like this.
  4. midnightD143

midnightD143 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What is the ending for that j*rk as* crown prince and that damsel in distress Helena??? Anyone spoiler?? I'm dying to know what really happened to this two please

Ray Levantret and Tt123 like this.
  5. Jo5ee

Jo5ee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmmm so you want her to kill him as well then someome can burn thier body? Who knows if the ML is even going to be in the same word as her

No but when the prince slapped fl for nothing she couldn't do anything she didn't even say its not true she just stood thier and gasped

She did Helena a favour if Helena survived the prince would have forced her to marry him even tho she doesn't like him and didn't want to. That right there is power abuse

Am getting Jeanette vines form Helena LOL

6. Avni

Avni Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Idk if you got a reply so imma grace you with my half-forgotten knowledge.
    From what I understood from the manhwa, so the dragon whom Jason killed was also an outsider, his human soul couldn't tolerate being a dragon so he wanted to die, the witches told him to manipulate the oracle, so I'm kinda not clear from this point. I think the Dragon's lover was supposed to die with it but couldn't so it kinda wanted to change fate and while doing that it heard OGEris wish to disappear and Emma wish to have OGEris wish fulfilled and so it decided to grant it and OGEris disappeared. And now there was imbalance in the world so the law of casualty bought FL in to balance everything

Last edited: Sep 1, 2021
    Rin.rinaaa and Jukki like this.
  7. Angela3107

Angela3107 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    what I would like to know is the end of the prince ... does anyone know?

evanesco99211 likes this.
  8. evanesco99211

evanesco99211 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i also want to know the ending of eris's sperm donor

9. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    So did heroine woke up and married the cp? But some says she is permanently dead?? So what really happened to her?

Why did the cp also ask for Jason’s help too? Iirc he knows that Jason has a thing for the MC, so it kinda confusing why he needed his help.

1) how the MC was executed? Through hanging? Poison? Guillotine? But some spoilers says that it was Anakin who killed her? :blobdizzy:
    2) so while Anakin was burning alive he was fighting Jason and Hubris?:blob_teary:

thanks for the spoilers @Sara0jan! And to all others who gave spoilers too!

@Sara0jan I have a request. I’ve read ch 90 but I find it hard to understand the part how Anakin was able to go to MC world. If you could actually explain that part but if you’re feeling generous a summary of ch 90 would be much appreciated thank you!:blobsmilehappyeyes:

10. Thamalasca

Thamalasca Editing MTL's for "I'll Save this Damn Family"

Reading List:
    Link
    Kill the Villainess theory and thoughts. (This is gonna be quite long! :D)

Hi all! So, after reading the various spoilers on this thread, (thanks all who contributed with spoilers!:love:) I have some thoughts on the whole story that might help better understand certain behaviours, especially from our various ML's.

Here goes:

the real Villain in this Story is the Law of Causality as we all more or less guessed, but I think it goes much deeper than we think at first glance.

Let me explain:

I've been reading the comments about the various ML's Behaviours and I was puzzled by the obsessive nature that they all have. Then I thought about it more and I think I'm on to something.

Every character is actually a victim of the Law of Causality, except the witches and Anakin our main ML but I'll get back to that later. All the others, whether Female or Male suffer from the Law of Causality directly for the Women and indirectly for the Men.

Let's resume:

Hubris the High priest starts obsessing over the MC when he discovers that she isn't from this world because of her different colored soul (it's purple whether everybody else is yellow or gold). His obsession drives him to want to revive her after her execution, basically trapping her soul in this world so he can have it and her. His agency as the one that condemns the MC and as a high priest is broken with his "carnal" and "spiritual" obsession with her.

Jason the Knight starts obsessing over the MC when she refuses his help again and again, until she actually explains to him that out of his "role" in the story he is useless and that she doesn't like him, so much so that his offers to help repulse her. Since Jason needs to be, well, needed, by her constant rebutals, she deprives him from his agency, thus breaking him and fueling his obsession.

Alexo the Crown Prince
    starts obsessing over the MC when she breaks off the engagement and he realises that she REALLY doesn't love him anymore. Then he has a second shock to his system that fuels his obsession when, during the banquet for his engagement with Helena, he sees her (Helena) acting like a noble after the training she went through with MC. All of a sudden, all his agencies are gone: to be the "Protector" for Helena the original FL and the "Righteous Prince" towards the MC which he can't "punish" or "blame" anymore since the MC is busy with Anakin and even kisses him in front of everybody, thus killing any hope the Crown Prince that she was lying and still loved him after all. This makes him snap and accept to rape the MC, (under the Emperor's suggestion), in order for everything to "back to normal" so he can get all his agencies back. (i.e; protecting Helena, who would become his concubine, and punishing/ blaming the MC but still having her love despite everything bad he does to her, because "it's how it should be").

The Emperor obsesses over the Empress, claiming that she will never be allowed to die. I don't have much info about the back story, but from what I can gather from the Empress, they were in love with each other, but then he started to change and become obsessive towards her whilst loosing it (becoming cold and uninterested in anything else but her survival). I think he knows about the law of causality and maybe (but this is speculation but it works within the narrative so far) he was supposed to kill her. But because he loves her so much, he can't. Thus going against his agency, obsessing over her and loosing it. Maybe he even killed their son in order to "compensate" the Law of Causality with another death that has her blood in it? (but that is wild speculation at this point)

The MC's father obsesses over his wifes' corpse and belongings. Since he conspired with the Emperor to have the Empresses son killed, we can specualte that he is also aware of the Law of Causality. I don't have any info on his wifes' death, but since he preserves her corpse and belongings in such a fashion, secret room and all, we can think that he waits for the Law of Causality either 1: to revive her, 2 his agency was thwarted by her death and he is just obsessed with her, like all the other males in the story.

What about Anakin? He will be discussed in another post, since he is the exception that confirms the rule!

The 3 main females of the story are the ones that are "aware" of the reality of this world, much more than their male counterparts. First, they all know that they are stuck in "roles" that they have to play. The Cold but Caring Empress (cold with MC caring with FL), the Innocent and lovely FL Helena, and the Villainess, our MC. And the only way they can be freed from their roles, is though death.
    MC to return to her world.
    Empress to reunite with her son and leave the life and people that she Hates. (Emperor and MC's father)
    Helena, to escape the narrow world she lives in, the endless expectations of others, and a loveless marriage with CP.
    But their deaths are conditionnal to the Law of Causality, they can't choose suicide.

So in order to win their freedom, they have to loose their lives. Which they all do volontarilly, thus breaking their cycles.
    MC by killing Helena the FL and being executed then her corpse burned by Anakin.
    Helena accepting to be killed by MC.
    Empress using poisoned tea cups that she uses together with the Emperor. Since she is with him, he "kills" her (in a fashion) so she can finally die and get her revenge. the Emperor is dead and MC's father provided the cups so he will be executed for treason.

In conclusion, even though we can't condone the obsessive behaviours from the various ML's, at least they are understandable within the laws of this world. The MC, by constantly pushing back the various ML's and depriving them of their agencies, the Law of Causality is perturbed and the ML's, who can't accept it, go bonkers. The Law of Causality is working overtime to get everything back to normal. Being from another world, the MC has more free will than any other protagonist in the story allowing her to disrupt things and create inbalances that the Law of Causality cannot counter balance because she is still (with the help of the Empress and Helena), in essence, following the story beats.
    This is one heck of a David vs Goliath story!

Soooooo, this is a very long post. If you have read it all, thank you! I hope you found it interesting.(y)

My next post will be about our favorite ML, Anakin, and why he "escapes" the fate of the other ML's.

See ya all soon!:D

11. shelldon

shelldon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the only ending for crown prince is being not happy? Thats all? No more details about it?

12. Thamalasca

Reading List:
    Link
    In my previous post, (thanks for having read it if you have :love: [​IMG]) I theorized that tha Law of Causality was the Big Baddy, making all protagonists fo the book victims.

BUT!

I did not mention our favorite ML Anakin. So here is why I left Anakin aside from the other ML's of the book.

There is a very simple and logical reason to this. As much as he is under the Law of Causality like the rest of them, he isn't it's victim.

Let me explain.

If you look at Anakin throughout the story, he mostly seems passive. He does his duty as the MC's Knight, no problem, but the rest of the time, he talks little, listens a lot, and observes everything, occasionnaly asking pertinent questions to the MC.

He's a smart boï!

Once he learns the truth about the world he lives in, and the fact that the Law of Causality will make him fall in love with "Eris" and (if memory serves me correctly) die for her in the end, he accepts it but without fatalism.He actually seems pretty detached.

But there is a HUGE Difference between him and the other ML's, (other than being a smart boi), He accepts the MC for who she really is. Not the nebulous "Eris" that he never met or the role she is supposed to play, but the MC and falls in love with HER.

He supports her, even her death wishes, listens to her and acknowledges her in everything she is, the good and the bad. And the stays her Knight throughout, never betraying her even after her death, in order to set her free.

His love for her is so pure and strong, that he becomes her "liberation" (i.e his tears) that allows her to go back to her world and his reward, (provided by Medea and the 3 witches) is to transmigrate to the MC's world.

Basically, he accepted Change. the MC isn't "Eris". Her actions and thoughts are at odds with the OG Eris. By accepting change and still falling in Love with "Eris", the Law of Causality was respected in his case, and therefore, no obsessive behaviours could ensue.

So, just like the Empress and Helena, Anakin accepted change from the MC, thus freeing themselves from the ridiculous laws of this world.

I hope you guys find this reasoning interesting!

I have one more post (probably long one) to write about the whole subject of this book, but this next one will be purely my subjective opinion. Stay tuned!:D

13. Starbucks

Starbucks Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what happened to those three MFs male lead??? What was there ending after seeing burn??

14. xoxolunar

xoxolunar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg, I didn't expect the twists

15. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

As a matter of fact, the Law of Casualties you mentioned for the 3 Mfs also apply to any other ML/subML in any 'Villainess' trope novel (especially the one with the CP, happened way too many times I lost count)

Creolenerd and Thamalasca like this.
  16. Anmol

Anmol Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kill the villainess has been bought over by tapas! Can’t believe it and super hyped to read the proper translation!

lostross and Rin.rinaaa like this.
  17. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Where is that cp that bast**rd deserves much worst kind of punishment than other two that bitc* basically tried to r*ped fl he deserves to live forever without any limbs.:mad:

Last edited: Sep 27, 2021
    Taruna likes this.
  18. Thamalasca

Reading List:
    Link
    But is doesn't drive them all nuts like in "Kill the villainess". That is one of point that I really like about this novel is that the Law of Causality, (which is basically the authors' whims), isn't followed, their are consequences. In most novel transmigration novels, the transmigrated person can easily change the story however she wants to suit her needs without real "consequences". Here, book/author fights back and the consequences are in your face. Our MC is literally destroying everything to get what she wants in the end with no regards to who gets hurt on the way. It's a fight to the death (literally) and their are no prisonners.

labo2835, Angela3107 and Adqui like this.
  19. manvugu

manvugu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay, so... We already got the ending for two of the ML's, but not Alexo? I would like to hear about how he and Helena break up, and what Helena does after. Please do brief us when you have time. @LumenMint (Only when you have time, it's quite shameful for me to do this, but it's more likely than you know then the majority of the other members. If you don't it's fine. :blobReach:)