Spoiler Killing My Love / Kill My Love / 猎杀吾爱

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Macarol, Nov 30, 2021.

1. Macarol

Macarol Click on my signature for a surprise

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Summary:
    Lovers have been dying in the cruelest way possible. Victims were sliced up into pieces, as if their bodies had exploded. Andrea and Ian were mere bystanders to this spectacle until a misunderstanding throws them into “Killing My Love” (KML)! This is a game that uses love to fuel murder. Each team of pairs are given targets that they must kill… or else. All the while, a sadistic gamemaster watches from the shadows. KML is a game with no end in sight, but one thing’s for sure… this hell is just getting started.

Raws: https://m.kuaikanmanhua.com/mobile/9261/list/
    Official translation: https://m.tapas.io/series/killing-my-love/info

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. Plumpuppeach

Plumpuppeach Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wtf I didn't know this was based on a Novel, pls someone tell me the ending I BEEGGG

4. Agavadon

Agavadon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It has a novel !! I followed it and tried seing the raws because i like the premise a lot, does somebody have spoilers ?

5. honeyyybee

honeyyybee Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can I ask what's the title of the novel?

6. orichan

orichan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The Chinese name is 猎杀吾爱. I don’t know why people said there’s a novel, I tried to search for it in Chinese and nothing came up and on top of that the raw page said this is an original.

I read on a comment on bato that the novel is 有情人为我自相残杀 but I read a few pages of that novel and the story is completely different. I personally don’t think those two are related (could be wrong maybe I didn’t read far enough, but from what I read so far… it’s very different even the characters have different names so…).

I read the manhua up to latest (ch 65). Whatever “spoiler” I saw that was left on Bato didn’t seem to correspond the manhua.

The official translation called it major affective disorder but from what I read in Chinese that doesn’t seem accurate. I think it’s actually closer to anti social personality disorder… though even that doesn’t seem to be fully accurate since our not only does our ML have zero understanding of human feelings including happiness, sadness, love, hate, guilt etc. he also doesn’t seem to feel physical pain… which is really weird.

Anyway… FL has feelings for him but given our ML has no human feelings her feelings aren’t really returned. They were never dating but were mistaken to be in a relationship by crazy girl who dragged them into this game where you either kill or be killed. Kind of like Hunger Game but with more fancy rules (eg if you get too close to your partner you die unless you use some game reward and trade together time), it always team ppl up in groups of two (if one of you die the other is kicked out do the game), and the rules change each round.

So far we don’t know why this is happening but we know it’s
    man made not God made - the cause for the deaths and also visions and powers are due to nano bots being replicated in their blood stream.

Relationship wise the development so far is
    ML knew the most self serving solution is kill FL and get out of the game but he has realized he doesn’t want FL to die despite her lowering his chances of survival. He doesn’t understand why but now his goal is no longer just his own survival but both of their survival without forcing FL to change who she is.

Anyway if you are curious about any plot points so far in the manhua please ask questions. I will answer.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2021
  7. alleniver

alleniver Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. MagicAlien-chan

MagicAlien-chan Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the girl on the cover Chen An Ran or is she an unrevealed character? Also has the identity of the man with the scar been revealed or is still unknown?

Thanks!

9. orichan

Reading List:
    Link
    Cover girl is An Ran.
    Identify if man with scar is kind of revealed. Or at least the ML and FL met him.

MagicAlien-chan likes this.
  10. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    How does it end

Ghost123 likes this.
  11. worldtraveller

worldtraveller Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know he doesn't feel emotions (or at least some of them the way normal humans do), but gotta ask anyway since it's romance. Are there any moments where he displayed love for FL? From the looks of it, he does like — or at least attached to — her in his own way. He doesn't want her to die even if it's the most logical solution for him. It's self-serving, but if he really doesn't feel emotions, then he has no reason to feel guilty about it. It won't be hold against him either since he didn't start the game and he could make it so he looks blameless since he's smart. It doesn't seem to be for logical benefits or common sense like her family sponsored him as he does not know the reason "why" he's choosing to live with her.

EDIT: Removed the section about taking FL's photos since he does take other's pictures

Last edited: Dec 13, 2021
    Scapezz, Ghost123 and Rin_ei like this.
  12. orichan

Reading List:
    Link
    No idea since the comics hasn’t ended yet.

Well… he contemplated killing her since that was the most logical course of action (FL encouraged him since she didn’t want to be changed by the game and she didn’t think her chance of survival is that high anyway), but he couldn’t do it, he wanted her to live more than safeguarding his life. He is willing to play the games on her terms without forcing her to change.

It’s implied he got some breakthrough and is slowly able to feel more, but honestly as of latest chapter there hasn’t been that much romance. But they work really well as a team and the ML is starting to be more considerate to FL.

Scapezz, worldtraveller and Aquaa like this.
  13. Agavadon

Agavadon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Their name in korean are anran and yuan, official English is Andrea and ian

14. RedRuchi

RedRuchi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Read till ch 79, excuse mistakes, there might be plenty.
    Ian/Ning catches the attention of someone who is observing the games. He (Let’s call him Game master for now) enters them in a game where they have to keep walking till end (time in this space is different). Max person has reached is ~3 years. There is clause every month there is a gate where only one player could get out -meaning other player dies. After 2 years they get tired and Andrea/Anran says to Ian/Ning to leave so he can escape and she can die. This is the moment Ian/Ning says living in a world where Andrea/Anran doesn’t exist is not living anymore, tells backstory of his mother and how she told to survive. They both realises Ian/Ning has started to feel little emotions. (This was as good as confession, loved this moment). So they plan to keep moving. The Game Master wants to test when Ning/Ian will give up and leave his partner. So he makes it to infinity. They keep walking. They walk for till they very old, both hairs white, face wrinkled. After a while Ian/Ning collapses so Andrea/Anran keep walking. The Game Master get option that Ian is critical, will die. Game Master keep continue thinking Andrea without Ian will lose. But Andrea while carrying Ian on her back keeps walking, falling multiple times. They almost reaches the end. Then Andrea falls and can’t get up, going into critical condition. Later, they both get out and they realise that both won and get huge rewards as well as get out card from KML. (They realise they don’t want to use it now as it will reset their memory of game and Ian might go back to emotionless state). So what happens, they with that crazy girl that sent them to this game (so she is awake from coma, didn’t know what she was doing and just wanted Ian to be happy, even asks Andrea to die so she and Ian can be happy, but Andrea tells her Ian has no emotions and convinces Ian to take her help to get out of game) was when both players are dying - the game ends making them winner as they can’t have both player dying in this game.

They are invited to Garden of Eden also called as Heaven, where players identity are hidden and they treat other non-players as inhumane and cruelly. These non-players get huge money for a week in that garden. So they apply to come with rejection rate as 99%
    They are observing the island for now.

Last edited: May 25, 2022
  15. Ghost123

Ghost123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The ML and FL don't end up together, the ML seems to become a part of the system I saw some raw chapters and google translated it.

Scapezz and worldtraveller like this.
  16. kokoroko

kokoroko Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I second this <\3 I don't understand Chinese but it's what I could infer based on the images.
    It definitely sounds like those mainstream Korean manhwas where martyr MC/ML sacrifices himself to end "the system" so I kinda saw this coming. But what's most heart-wrenching is that he truly loved FL, it was subtle romance to some, but there is selfless and true love between them. One may debate that they may had an entire lifetime to them because of that challenge (which only proved their love further) but the plot had to be centered on both their selfless will to end the system.

Another conclusion I may think of is that you might probably hate Shelly Yu even more (she did for me at first, but after a few chapts, she'll never EVER be redeemed for me because of what her future self cooked up ) so like grab your tissues and restrain yourselves from hunting Shelly because I'll never forgive her. (I didn't understand Chinese but it's only what I thought based on the images.)

Scapezz and worldtraveller like this.
  17. RedRuchi

RedRuchi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you explain a bit more on what happened with Shelly Yu and what she does?
    If anyone should incorporate, it should be her - she and that Game Master would be the perfect fit for it.

18. kokoroko

kokoroko Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't read Chinese, I'm sorry.
    I only judged the images and
    the story flow that it was actually Shelly (of the distant future) who developed the nanobots and KML. She was crying a lot during her confrontation with Ian around the end (in Chinese yo, I couldn't read any to save my eyes (个_个) I'm not gtranslating a 30ch+ images) u may also like to hide that in a spoiler since that theory is close to the truth, at least based on what I read.
    the story is v short and nearing its end, it's a good one so I don't wanna spoil more since I could also be wrong.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2022
    Scapezz, RedRuchi and Cyzzane like this.