Spoiler Killing Show [BL]

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Misaki Yata, Jul 8, 2019.

1. Misaki Yata

Misaki Yata Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/killing-show/
    Two chapters out

Summery:
    The Killing Reality Show could be considered entertainment… circle… probably.

The story of two slightly straight comrade-in-arms due to certain circumstances were forced to go to bed together. High profile SJB** and low profile SJB** pair.

Could be mutual attack…

HE

*The phrase here is 上床 which literally means to go on bed, but it also means to have sex

**SJB is Chinese slang for 神經病 which describes someone who is crazy

Couldn’t find a spoiler thread, if there is one already pls redirect me. If there isn’t a spoiler thread, then spoilers plz.
    @kiara8 @alexfilia @ayyshadow @Shizun

2. Sa76

Sa76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bumping this thread. I've seen the fanart and the description of this novel and the story really looks good to me.

So basically the story is based on the Hungry Games, but this time all the participants are criminals. lots of gore things going on.

Can someone tell me who the mc and ml really are? When did they fell in love and how? Who confessed first? And what about the story? Who are other major important characters?

Thank you

KiseonYi likes this.
  3. GissellaRDBD

GissellaRDBD Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  4. rymes

rymes Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So far I've MTL'd this up to chapter 73/157 (using a dictionary and everything, sob!). The background is a lot more like How Many Tomorrows There Are or Togainu no Chi (the BL visual novel) than The Hunger Games IMO (though I only watched the movie, so IDK). Think a non–e-sports, dark AF version of Surprise! The Supposed Talent Show Was Actually–?! if you don't get any of the references above.

It took me a while to try the Killing Show out because I was turned off by the author's other work, Intense Radical Behaviors. Killing Show is a more mature work in that it's not trying so hard to be "edgy" and "dark", but it still reads like a YA novel. That said, the pacing is quick, the fight scenes are intense, the fluff is sweet, the comedy is sharp, and the horror is real. Narration is in third-person, so you don't get a lot of internal dialogue or thoughts of the characters, but you learn about them from their actions.

tldr: Everyone has psychological problems, and everyone dies.

Graphic depictions of violence, murder, death, rape, suicide, drug abuse, animal abuse, child abuse.

Character List
    There are a good number of side characters — some die, some don't, and others haven't died yet. They're all pretty three-dimensional. MTL hasn't given me problems with most names.
    • Xia Tian (MC, 21 years old) came from the Lower City to participate in the Killing Show after murdering a guy down there. He's the main DPS of the team. As hinted in chapter 1, he has a thing against boats (this turns into a meme later on). While he has an outwardly sunny and incredibly charming personality, he's very temperamental and can flip on you like a switch. When he was a kid, he was in the middle of the N Zone Massacre and that time is a strong mental scar for him. This dude can get hilarious with his antics: he hoards food, gets puke-inducing anxiety, and acts like a little kid around a shiny new toy when he gets a cool weapon.
    • Bai JingAn (ML, 26—no, 28 years old) is the strategist of the team. A man of few words, he stays out of the limelight. He lived in the Upper City before joining The Killing Show. After the second stage, it's revealed that
      his father was a former Killing Show player who actually survived up till the last stages and died horribly when MC was 12. The father's contract included a clause that required his son to participate in the Show if the father died. ML has basically been preparing to enter the Show since he was a shota. ML also has an illness where his brain can explode if he gets too emotional, and as a side-effect he has long-term memory loss.
      It's later revealed that ML
      the hero of the N Zone Massacre Bai Lin (he's his uncle) and that ML spent a couple of years down in the Lower City during the Massacre.
    • Upper City residents: Mostly we see our leads interacting with the über-rich at parties in-between participating in the Show. We do get to see one good kid from this set
      小明科夫 or Little Mingkov. He works to support MC and ML in their plans. His backstory is one of the most tragic, IMO. I prefer to think that his name is a perfect algamation of Chinese and Russian, so don't correct me on it. He's my little moonlight.
      But the rich guys are all pretty miserable bastards overall. So-called "normal" folks from the Upper City include entertainment reporters, other non-Show entertainers, and netizens. You might have noticed from the first two chapters, but even the upper class aren't immune to murder.
    • Teammates/Killing Show participants: Range from ex-cons to debtors, brave heroes to cowards, innocents to aggressors. A lot of the survivors are numb and rely on drugs to get through. Some of them cooperate with the Show, others stick true to their versions of integrity. Truly a mixed bag. A small minority get to live through the end and retire (based on former seasons). Don't get too attached.
    • Killing Show staff: The planning team is mostly populated by Upper City residents who have lifetime contracts to work for Show. Our leads make them work lots of overtime. Among the staff members, some of them are fans, while others didn't want to have anything to do with the Show but were forced into it. Xia Tian and Bai JingAn also get a cute agent/manager who helps them navigate their role as major celebrities (her name actually gets slaughtered by MTL).
    • One name that I'm not so sure about 雅克夫斯基 — MTL says Yakovsky, but it's probably more like Jacques Evsky/Voskii/Ofsky. (His name might be a reference to the Yarkovsky effect, a scientific theory that describes a small force which causes large long-term effects in the orbits of smaller solar bodies like meteoroids and asteroids.) Why am I writing so much about this fat, miserable alcoholic? Well, he's the one that created our CP!!
      started a religion based on MC!! Not to be outdone by himself, Comrade Yakovsky ALSO launched the revolution!! Buy him all the drinks!! He lives up to his name!!!
      Some high-ranking dude named George is the big BOSS producer who determines the overall direction of the Killing Show, while Jacques is the chief director who takes care of the details.
    Background
    All of the events take place in what seems to be a city-state in the far future. The city is divided between the Lower City and the Upper City, where the rich have built out an infrastructure so pervasive that it literally blocks out the sun for those below. The Lower City is populated by the poorest residents, who struggle to survive in a squalid, lawless, rough environment. They've more or less developed their own culture separate from the Upper City over hundreds of years. While it's practically impossible to enter into the Upper City, one way of doing so is by participating in the Killing Show and contracting your life away. The Upper City is home to a "middle class" population crushed by debt as well as the degenerate super-rich who spend their days drugged up, sexed up, and otherwise fucked up.

A large part of the economy is controlled by the Fujin conglomerate, whose television subsidiary produces The Killing Show. Fujin has basically repurposed Ares (the Greco-Roman god of war) and propped up a quasi-religion around the Show. It's not just that a lot of people watch the Show. A lot of people also service their debts by working for The Killing Show as support staff or NPCs (if the Lower City residents are treated like slaves, they're more like serfs or indentured servants). The Show is a huge commercial opportunity with tons of product placement, advertisements, and derivative works.

Years ago, an event called the N Zone Massacre (N区大屠杀) swept through the Lower City's N Zone (there are also sub-districts within the zone). It all pretty much started when a man called Bai Lin and his family/friends rose up against corrupt local government officials. To subjugate this rebellion, the Upper City threw up its hands and contracted the job out to Fujin. Fujin engineered monstrous creatures and released them into the N Zone along with tons and tons of cameras to help kill off those troublesome N Zone residents. The N Zone Massacre was a runaway ratings success and now it's a major historical event on par with the Invasion of Normandy or the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in WWII. Think tons of documentaries, derivative entertainment, historical re-enactments, etc. Bai Lin is now a folk hero and is roughly equivalent to Ares (Fujin's bastardized version of the Greco-Roman god of war).

Contracts are a pretty big part of the City's economy, so I'll describe them in further detail here. Many Upper City residents have to take out massive debts for school or medical expenses or housing. These debts are non-dischargeable, have high interest rates, and are very, very one-sided. Where the difference is from real life (sob) is that residents actually get the chance to work off their debt by being assigned high-paying jobs from the debt-holder (Fujin). Lucky bastards. Every contestant of the Show also signs away their soul, with terms including mandatory press interviews, minimum number/hours of appearances at sponsored parties, and assignment of appearance rights and DNA codes (contestants don't get royalties for their cloned sex dolls, unfortunately).

The Killing Show
    This is the 199th season of The Killing Show! It's an elimination-style variety show that begins with thousands of participants and whittles down to the top teams after a series of stages. Why would anyone participate? Some players have to based on the terms of their debt contract, some buy into the Show's rhetoric of "fame and glory", some are avoiding a prison sentence, some are thrill-seekers, and the Lower City residents are trying to escape from that hell hole.

While the general idea is for participants to kill each other, the action is all scripted by the show's programming team with (lame) overarching plots. For example, the second stage of the 199th show (it's the first stage that we read about) is set in Medieval Europe and the players have to defeat a crazy lord who's trying to summon a demon from hell (it's not very deep; cue roasting by the netizens).

Players are organized into teams and assigned roles by the Show based on their personal skill set. Think assault, sniper, tank, strategist, hacker. For shits and giggles, we also have useless occupations like cook, tailor, and medic. These assigned roles don't necessarily reflect the players' full skill set or personality. The teams work together to collect points (for what reason?) and survive to the end.

For a good chunk of the time, players are actually fighting against genetically modified monsters rather than other humans. The descriptions of these creatures is absolutely the creepiest, scariest, most depressing part of the book. Hands down got chills during some scenes. Genetic engineering at its most evil. It seems like the future just forgot about the Geneva Convention. And consumer protection laws.
    a part of the show's "special services" to VIP viewers who pay to commission scenes of rape and torture. Either the show directly sets up eleborate scenes, or certain players get paid/directed by the show to act them out on a smaller scale.

Typically, players are all business and don't inflict more violence then they have to in order to survive. Medical technology is very advanced, so as long as players survive till the end of a stage, they're good as new.

Romance
    I would describe this as a doting romance with the ML non-stop pampering MC. Of course, the flavor of pampering is actually more like: "You want to kill these people? Okay, let's plan it out," "...fine, I'll let you touch my hair" and (to the rest of the world) "Don't bother him, he's sleeping! *fierce*"

We start off with ML helping MC to dispose of a body (my final relationship goal and they start with it??). That's the ignition point for MC to really pay attention to ML; although they were teammates in the first round of the Show, they never really interacted. Their mutual feelings develop during the second round as they fight and plot their way through an action-packed, dramatic, and touching script. At the end of the second round,
    ML holds MC's injured body and cries like a baby.
    Cue Jacques' brilliant idea to establish our CP! After the stage clears, the viewers start shipping MCxML hard and they blow up in popularity. MC is forced to move into ML's house with MC's little sister in tow
    (not the same one he went to jail for, I don't even think she's blood related).
    Cue the leads' fun life of slow burn domestic happiness trying not to get killed and slaughtering everyone that rubs them the wrong way. They're not really good people, by modern standards.

It's really the little things and subtle actions with this couple. You don't see them making elaborate professions of love or jumping over each other in lust. But from how they treat each other it's obviously pure, unadulturated respect and concern. Both leads struggle to avoid even the hint of dubious consent — they recognize that they're in an abnormal situation and don't want to take advantage of each other. Early on, ML reflects on his feelings towards MC
    by musing that they're a result of the "suspension bridge effect". Basically, his mind is confused and thinks that he feels sexual arousal at the sight of the MC instead of feeling the leftover physiological arousal (fear and anxiety) from the events of the Show. How romantic.

Since no smut has happened yet, I roughly MTL'd a "50 Questions" extra tacked on to the end of chapter 146. It basically answers the fun relationship questions. A certain something has been censored for major spoilers (F$#@!! I spoiled myself!! A major twist in the plot!!! I'm dying!!!). The stuff in parenthesis is in the original and denotes actions, italics are my notes.
    1. What is your name?
      Xia Tian: Xia Tian.
      Xiao Bai: Xiao Bai. *This is Xia Tian's nickname for Bai JingAn, or "Little Bai".
    2. How old are you?
      Xia Tian: 21 years old.
      Xiao Bai: 26... no, 28 years old.
    3. What is your gender?
      Xia Tian: Just check my prison registration. *No clue what 简直是监狱登记 is supposed to mean otherwise. What a weird answer—he's 100% male, don't be worried, our MC is just acting up.
      Xiao Bai: Male.
    4. How would you describe your personality?
      Xia Tian: I'm very nice, very cheerful, easy to get long with.
      Xiao Bai: I'm also very nice, probably a little bit boring.
      Xia Tian: You're not boring at all. You're very... stimulating.
    5. How would you describe the other person's personality?
      Xia Tian: Very cool, he always has some great ideas for sabotage/destruction.
      Xiao Bai: Very gentle.
      Xia Tian: ... Really?
      Xiao Bai: Really.
    6. When did you two meet? Where was it?
      Xia Tian: In the Fujin TV station during the first lottery ceremony of the 199th Killing Show.
      Xiao Bai: He wore a light-colored T-shirt and an old black canvas jacket. He looked good, but very irritable—as if he wanted to destroy the world. I guess he had suffered from serious wounds before.
      (Xia Tian turned to look at Xiao Bai; Xiao Bai touched his head.)
    7. What is your first impression of the other person?
      Xia Tian: He was sitting alone in the corner of a sofa. He seemed to be trying hard not to attract anyone's attention.
      Xiao Bai: He looked as if he were burning with laughter, but he seemed extraordinarily angry. It was hard not to notice him.
    8. What do you like about each other?
      Xia Tian: I like everything.
      Xiao Bai: Mn, I like everything.
    9. What do you hate about each other?
      Xia Tian: Probably he hates me for being a troublemaker.
      Xiao Bai: No you're not. Everything is good about you.
    10. Do you think you two make a good match?
      Xia Tian: Not in the beginning. When I first met him at the lottery drawing, we were completely out of sync.
      Xiao Bai: Yeah. He was also picking on a staff member; that other guy wanted to kill him. I thought, this guy can sure stir up big trouble.
      Xia Tian: But there's no better match than us.
      Xiao Bai: In the end, we both like to cause trouble.
    11. What do you call each other?
      Xia Tian: Xiao Bai
      Xiao Bai: Xia Tian
    12. What do you want to be called by the other person?
      Xia Tian: He can call me however he likes.
      Xiao Bai: Xiao Bai.
    13. If you had to pick an animal to describe the other person, what would it be?
      Xia Tian: A silvery-white... wolf? Snow owl? Leopard? Cat? I don't know, I haven't seen many animals. But the fans have quite a lot of ideas.
      Xiao Bai: He is Xia Tian.
    14. What kind of gift would you give to the other person?
      Xia Tian: How about sending myself? (Leans over and kisses)
      Xiao Bai: The greatest gift in the world.
    15. What gift would you want?
      Xia Tian: I don't want anything. I never thought that there would be so many, such goods things in my life.
      Xiao Bai: Yes... I also never expected that I could have such good things (looks at Xia Tian). Sometimes I feel like I'm dreaming.
    16. Do you ever feel dissatisfied with the other person? What sorts of things do you dislike about the other person?
      Xia Tian: No/none. There were a lot when we first met though...
      Xiao Bai: He's always talking about how to kill, how to start trouble, how to get famous.
      Xia Tian: He's always talking about how to hide/evade.
      Xiao Bai: Later on, we reached a consensus on how many people to kill, how much trouble to start, and how famous we should be.
    17. Do you have anything troubling you?
      Xia Tian: My state of mind is a bit unstable.
      Xiao Bai: You have a very good mind.
    18. Does the other person have any problems?
      Xia Tian: Xiao Bai is perfect.
      Xiao Bai: He is too handsome.
      (Xia Tian smiles, leans over, and bites Xiao Bai's ear.)
      Xiao Bai: And... a bit too provactive.
    19. Is there anything the other person does (their shortcomings) that makes you unhappy?
      Xiao Bai: Whenever he starts something, he doesn't pay attention to his own safety. It's like he's going to self-destruct any second.
      Xia Tian: That was because the situation was very intense...
      Xiao Bai: The situation is always intense.
      Xia Tian: I'll be careful.
      Xiao Bai: You'd better be!
    20. What do you do (your shortcomings) that makes the other person unhappy?
      Xiao Bai: Twice, he's complained that I was too aggressive in rushing into a fight. What cheek! *As in, "look who's talking!" because that's Xia Tian's whole shtick.
      Xia Tian: I understand, I'll be careful next time...
    21. What kind of relationship do you two have?
      Xia Tian: A bed[-based] relationship.
      Xiao Bai: A good relationship. *Literally says "嗯。"
      Xia Tian: A passionate, harmonius, and exciting relationship in bed—
      Xiao Bai: You don't need to go into that much detail.
    22. Where was your first date?
      Xia Tian: A dessert shop!
      Xiao Bai: We've never had a date at a dessert shop, we've only been on two shows/programs [together].
      Xia Tian: I mean, we can go next time, so that our first date is at a dessert shop.
    23. How was the atmosphere between you two in those days [during the two programs]?
      Xia Tian: Very good. Xiao Bai was very hot. I kissed him over and over.
      Xiao Bai (somewhat fidgity): ...
      Xia Tian: 他亲起来是甜的。is either "His kiss is sweet" or "When his X stands up it's sweet" or ??
      Xiao Bai: Are you done?
      Xia Tian: When we got back into the car, it was finished in one shot. *I don't know if "getting in the car again" is metaphorical or literal. "Driving" is a metaphor for sex.
    24. How far did you get at that time?
      Xia Tian: We did everything there was to do, and we did a lot of it, many times.
    25. What is the date place you go to most often?
      Xia Tian: Dessert shop.
      Xiao Bai: ... Actually, most of the time we go to the ruins/wasteland.
    26. What kind of preparations do you make for the other person's birthday?
      Xia Tian: If it's possible, I'd probably prepare a cake, and then a lot of desserts...
      Xiao Bai: [It's good enough if] You just be there.
    27. Who confessed first to the other person?
      Xia Tian: We didn't seem to have this stage [in our relationship]?
      Xiao Bai: No, we didn't.
      Xia Tian: Xiao Bai dragged me directly to bed.
      Xiao Bai: He was sitting in the passenger seat, wearing a black shirt with three buttons undone, laughing nonstop. He fundamentally seduced me. *Not sure what "auxillary seat" means, it could be on a sofa, not just a car? I still don't know if their first time was literally in a car or not. Either way hahaha there was no confession before the papapapa.
    28. How much do you love each other?
      Xia Tian: I can't describe it.
      Xiao Bai: He is... everything.
    29. So, you love each other?
      Xia Tian: I have never loved another person so much.
      Xiao Bai: He... his appearance makes you suddenly realize just what kind of nightmare you had been living in before—you couldn't believe how you could survive like that. At the same time, he also makes you realize that the world is not so bad. That you can live like a person here, that the light is still shining, that happiness is still within reach.
    30. What does the other person say that makes you feel at your wit's end?
      Xia Tian: 我一撒娇他就会很没辙 means either "If I act coquettishly, he has no idea what to do" or "He'll go out of control when I act coquettish" or ??
      Xiao Bai: And when he said it hurt...
      Xia Tian (touches Xiao Bai's head): It doesn't hurt anymore.
      *I don't understand the entire question/response above hahaha kill me now.
    31. What would you do if the other person falls out of love with you?
      Xia Tian: Xiao Bai will not fall out of love with me.
    32. Could you forgive the other person for falling in love with someone else?
      Xia Tian: If he really... If he's happy... I don't know. But it's probably not going to go over well. I'm not that generous of a person.
      Xiao Bai: No one else. You're not allowed.
    33. What would you do if the other person is an hour late for a date?
      Xia Tian: How is that possible, he has everything in the palm of his hand. *As in, he is always in control of the situation.
      Xiao Bai: Have to go to him, something must have happened.
    34. Which part of the body do you like the best?
      Xia Tian: Hair, eyes, the corners of the mouth, injuries on the body... I like everything.
      Xiao Bai: Well... I like everything.
      Xia Tian: I want to kiss them all.
      (Xiao Bai's body tenses up.)
    35. What is the other person's sexy expression?
      Xia Tian: When he wants to cry out, but tries hard to endure it. And when he's holding back, he stares at you so fixedly, it's like—
      Xiao Bai: You don't have to go in that much detail.
      Xia Tian: What's my sexiest expression?
      Xiao Bai: Everything is sexy.
      Xia Tian: Be more specific.
      Xiao Bai: When you laugh, and when you... Oh god, can we stop talking about this?
      Xia Tian: I want to know.
      Xiao Bai: I'll give you a detailed demonstration in bed.
    36. At what time does your heart beat fastest when you're together?
      Xia Tian: When we go to bed. Although in theory, it might be when we're fighting monsters. All in all, my heart beats fast [no matter what].
      Xiao Bai: He smiles at me, and it seems like he's approaching me but also not getting closer... I don't know what it is, it's like the first awakening of love.
    37. Have you ever lied to the other person? Are you good at lying?
      Xia Tian: I told him that we would be okay, and that I would take care of him. We...... were not going to be okay. I didn't think we were going to be okay. I'm just used to saying that. I'd like to be more adept at lying.
      Xiao Bai: We'll be okay.
    38. What do you feel happiest doing?
      Xia Tian: With him, it's good to do anything together.
      Xiao Bai: Yes, it's good just being together.
    39. Do you fight often?
      Xia Tian: We fought a lot when we first met.
      Xiao Bai: He was just seeking death.
      Xia Tian: Xiao Bai just wants to escape under the radar, while I just can't apply the brakes [to slow down the car].
      Xiao Bai: Later, I figured that since this game of life just isn't going to end anyway, why not let it all go.
    40. What kind of fight was it?
      Xia Tian: Basically, I wanted to do something and he wouldn't let me do it.
      Xiao Bai: You were basically planning your own death.
      Xia Tian: I'm alive.
      Xiao Bai: Barely.
    41. How did you make up?
      Xia Tian: There was no choice. We're a team; you can't get rid of me unless you kill me.
      Xiao Bai: Even then, I never wanted to get rid of you. You just... make me anxious, there's something about you...
      Xia Tian (kisses Xiao Bai): Okay.
      Xiao Bai: You're too intense and bright, I'm just afraid to look at you.
    42. Would you still want to be lovers even after reincarnation?
      Xia Tian: Reincarnation?
      Xiao Bai: It's a religious belief that a person will be reborn after death and live another lifetime. I don't believe in it, but... If it's real, then it doesn't matter what kind of relationship it is. I still want to know him again, to look after him, to make him happy.
      Xia Tian: Then I'll be waiting for you.
    43. When do you feel that you are loved by the other person?
      Xia Tian: When he looks at me. When I think of him. All the time.
      Xiao Bai: All the time.
    44. When do you feel that maybe the other person doesn't love you anymore?
      Xia Tian: He will always love me...
      Xiao Bai: Alright.
      (Xia Tian looks at Xiao Bai)
      Xiao Bai: I will always love you.
    45. How do you express your love?
      Xia Tian: Eh, I always want to stick close to him, to make love, to cook for him, act spoiled with him, make him happy... that's it.
      Xiao Bai: Well, anything goes as long as he's happy.
    46. What flower do you think matches the other person?
      Xia Tian: I don't know, I never thought about it. The flowers of the Upper City are beautiful, but a bit abnormal.
      Xiao Bai: Yes, they're always in full bloom.
      Xia Tian: I think he might be the type of flower that looks inconspicious at first, but blooms very enthusiastically.
      Xiao Bai: Maybe a sunflower? Bright and colorful, orange with a blush of redness, blooming in the sun. You can't take your eyes away.
    47. Is there anything that you're hiding from the other person?
      Xia Tian: No.
      Xiao Bai: There's nothing to hide.
    48. What is at the root of your inferiority complex?
      Xia Tian: I don't have an inferiority complex.
      Xiao Bai: Yes, he is very confident.
    49. Are you two in an open relationship, or secretly dating?
      Xia Tian: It used to be a secret. After all, it wasn't a very convenient time to be in love. But now all of our friends know.
      Xiao Bai: I like everyone to know that he's mine.
    50. Do you think your love with the other person can last forever?
      Xia Tian: Until death.
      Xiao Bai: I need to know you in the next life too, if there is one.
      Xia Tian (kissing him): Okay, I'll make you happy then too.

A spoiler from the NU reviews says the couple dynamics are
    switch with no set gong/shou
    which was the only reason I started reading. Both guys are incredibly manly and powerful, but if you have to ask I'm getting stronger shou vibes from MC.

Feel free to ask me about more details. If someone has the extras, please link them as my source seems to stop at chapter 157~

Last edited: May 6, 2020
  5. bane3000

bane3000 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do u have the link for the raws

6. Ddragonesse

Ddragonesse 『  』

Reading List:
    Link
    So is this a HE or BE? I can stand through all kinds of (mental) torture (ie death, rape, blood) if I know this will be HE and it won't be the main characters hurting each other (ie one rapes the other, I can't stand love build on rape)

Ha-Ha likes this.
  7. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So many warning tags. . . . it can get depressing reading such story . . .

8. Stmoon7777777

Stmoon7777777 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @rymes XD
    I definitely read/started TLing this book for the same reason!
    Coughs, I have a thing for reversible couples... with cars... (aka, smut in Chinese netizen language) Coughs... (//v//)
    (Raises hand) I have Extra 1 and 2, and the other half of the 50 questions~ (I'll TL them and post them here... on this post... later...)
    (School and sheer laziness meant no translated chapters for a year... I'll just quietly post on the website later tonight with a few chapters...)
    As apology, I drop the audio drama opening eng sub video here and run away~
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/10xuNm__bU1JnkaBUKMpBp8suguoWjm2X/view?usp=sharing

On another note, TYSM for the spoilers~ :cookie: (TLer gets renewed vigor to TL on~ I'm kinda going into this blind, but I don't mind spoilers, so have fun and spoil away~)

Last edited: May 21, 2020
  9. Lost Happiness

Lost Happiness /╲/\╭ ✖ Д ✖ ╮/\╱\

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Zhen_Qing

Zhen_Qing <<Danmei Sect Temp. Summoner>>

Reading List:
    Link
    Sect Leader: @alexfilia
    @Aeli @aNonYm0U5 @azure_sea @Ami @Ashie @ahsudole @Ash Astin @AaronKing @aresk @Anra7777 @AimieNam1003 @Aforia @alaskapalaman @Alegria Jones @azinine @Aanudari1997 @aphrosdiax @Anna134
    @blaze27 @byebye @Boinkers @blues86 @bitterblackrabbit @byunnie @bane3000
    @cici @clear @Corensi @ChuChi @Cohran @CrazedCookies @cheerydandan @curryninja @Cian-Chan @Cypress @chocolatechipcookie @Chenqing @cas_ciel21 @cahmil @crystalirishzz
    @DarkBlue @dustmite @dontwanttotell @DJdragone @Dayong9909 @DeanRae @darkchocolatesan @dreamxx @DhiVhi @Divyasingh1 @Deeee_1994
    @Ezralva @Ease @etern @EveningWind @Elestrea @Emaris @Epsea
    @ferrelrose @foxymirage @Food food @Fieyy-Qa @FFAx27 @FujoshiOnDuty @fox23 @frozenlimabeans @freezing-slowly @FanofLiterature @Ficklyfrim
    @GD2318 @GinDole @Grandia @GaiaJupiter @Gossymer @gnessa14 @Gaikmeg
    @Hotato @HesheFell @Haigi @Hatchy @Hasr11 @Haruka1409 @haweii @Hanaru @Hikari_Akari @hmudara @Helaine @hikaharu @Hikari111 @hiharu @Ha-Ha @HIMETAN
    @iampsyx @imsodone @i_amhandsome @Inland @ishrocks18
    @jadelin @jyuuxvii @JadeBunny @Juria @JellyJellyFishy @Japorea @Julles
    @kiara8 @krrizis @Kittsune @kly @Kailyria20 @-kiai- @Kleep @kumquatsjingleheimer @K-ralara @Khysylia @KazeYuki @KuroBaraHime @Karry @Kaylee @Karma_Aladdin
    @ludagad @Luen @lalalyly @leva @Leir @Land of The Fallen @leedalys @Loriel @LavenderBlizzard @LiYao @li.king24 @Lisstr @Levanta @Lunnear @LoneSoul @lifeisbittersweet @Li hir @Lost Happiness @LUCKYRADHI @Lysanderayumi @lazykitty_99 @lykizan @lry93 @laptop1130
    @MoMoePom @Matsurika @Misaki Yata @mereumsama @MikotoP @Matthew9999 @missycin @Miri-Bell @maya_sov @MidnightKaito @michoux @misminor @Moocakey @Moonlightlily13 @Misogi @midnight reader @Mnemosyne @maripants @mesoara @missbellatrix @MonoNoAware @Mookyulie
    @Novel otaku desu @Neelambori @NerdExpress @Nokiyoh @Nokita @Ninjagal @nixxara @Nami Heartfilia
    @Ozzieozz @oleti
    @PKitty @Popipopipoi @purple_mangosteen @pcheshire @psychobee @Pandababa @PurpleMousse @pocketbear @pongpilaipruk @Pomee
    @Queue
    @readerz @Rilise @Regalia1896 @Raneday @Raizendeville @Rabbitanairy @Ryss @Rurella @Rucce @RoseColouredSin @Rainess09 @RoyalRen @Raebit
    @scriptor @Sakhyu @SnowTime @SummerX @Shem @sinyueliang @smr85 @Shizun @ShenHua @Shizuka15 @Skyelyne @Selax @Shiina @Shizuka Mikki @SmilePlease @Sasakira @Storymonster @solomaize @Silver_Moon789 @Shigure Hakuya @Shionismad @shouahang58 @SecretLibrary @SeiraJLoyard @_seven_ @soie_yoie @Saikyi @savvyblue @ShiraAichan @sonzaishinai @Squirrel270 @SoothingLonesome @susanty.smile @Shivani @Sheri_Yui_Chan @Shorng
    @Toyo @Taida07 @theragingpanda @Tintl @ThePinkHotPot @TomiNdumplings @Till_IDie @Tsukkin @totoroteddy @thundersh @TheLadyWhoLikesBoyLove @Triedtoeatfries
    @UpInTheAir @umekookii
    @Victuuri @vsukio @Vi.M @veihakase @Veedah
    @winter-t @Wildelily @WagKalimutan @waraa @wolf.prince @winterblossom @White Head Ice Prince @whitequeen
    @XD @xiin @xilainia @XiaoPingGuo @Xylia125 @xblkdragonx @xxiv @Xinyi2004
    @Yuslia @Yukki576 @YukiShiiro @Yuen @YaoiMom22 @YeYueLiang @yfndsh
    @Zennie_613 @zarya @ZeeRose
    @324722 @2Bon2B

p.s: If any of the sect members change names, please update me. Thank you.

alexfilia, maya_sov, Selax and 8 others like this.
  11. alexfilia

alexfilia Bromance & Fluff <3

Reading List:
    Link
    *sneaks in super late >.>*

This sounds really good *-*

Questions!! :D ....do the people watching the show leave comments like a livestream? ...do they have forums?
    do they make fav vids with the mc and the ml? (most importantly dp the mc and the ml watch/read what people say?)

Also do we find out how ml's dad died and why??

12. yuanshanmu

yuanshanmu Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dont know whether you need answer or not...anyway.
    They(mc&ml) were forced
    to make love in a Show. The film is very...popular among various groups, including various derivatives. They even were invited/forced to attend a special show.

alexfilia likes this.
  13. Shimozuki Yue

Shimozuki Yue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ehem. May I ask how explicit is the love scene? Is it crab infested? Or not?