Recommendations Kinda opposite recommendations

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by cosmicimmortal, Apr 1, 2020.

1. cosmicimmortal

cosmicimmortal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've caught up or finished many of the novels I've been reading and with the increase in free time I definitely need something new to start. So I had some ideas for 2 different recommendations since I didn't want to make 2 posts... For efficiency... Let's stick with that.

I was pretty much wondering for any suggestions I'm not too picky and it can be raw or MTL I don't mind,

So basically where:

1) MC uses a long range weapons of any kind for the majority of the novel. I don't care about what else happens or what genre I just really like when MCs use long range weapons.

1) um basically BL or yaoi, but like manga as I'm pretty new to reading manga or webtoons, I thought I should start with what people recommend. I've read loads of webnovels so I wanted to try something different.

Anyway these are very different concepts but any recommendations would be loved cause I'm running out of things to do~~

Also I'll link my list (since my reading list is kinda rubbish) because I've finished everything I've put in there.

https://www.novelupdates.com/viewlist/1431/

2. slightofhand

slightofhand Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. cosmicimmortal

cosmicimmortal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link