Recommendations Kindle unlimited

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Gluttonous Goat, Dec 19, 2022.

1. Gluttonous Goat

Gluttonous Goat Be GOAT, Do [CHOMP!]

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, does anyone know any good female led fantasy novels on kindle unlimited the search system is really bad so I can't find any

2. Guyver

Guyver Bio-Booster Armor

Reading List:
    Link
    I quite like Lina J Potters A Medieval Tale series unfortunately only the first 2 books are KU and the books get more expensive the newer they are.
    so it depends how much you enjoy the series if you go past the first two books.

The series is about a woman who is transmigrated to a medieval world where she takes over the life of a useless fat baroness (I think) in a destitute estate and her husband is off philandering in the Royal Capital. So she uses the modern knowledge she has to develop the territory and is determined to make it into a stronghold no one can take away from her not her useless husband nor even the King !!!

I also recommend PS Powers Gwen Farris series this one is all on KU as far as I remember.

Gwen is deformed and is often bullied and beaten so is quite happy to be dragged into Victorian era world of Magic and Magic tech in the body of a beautiful young woman. She is not so happy that it happens to be during a sacrificial ceremony.

Hattorisan likes this.