Spoiler King of Classical Music

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by rainbowturtle, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Audene

Audene Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just curious is the sexy scene is you know:oops: explicit or its just faded:cry: like the author other novel (earth is online).

2. Stmoon7777777

Stmoon7777777 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :whistle::whistle::whistle:
    I was reading along on chapter 141 when I saw (Taken straight from MTL):
    Up to this point, this chapter See the full version of something to say.
    :blobfearful::blobfearful::blobfearful:

It's not FTB, but most of the raws I found don't have the scene. After intense searching (very, very intense searching) I believe there's another scene elsewhere (too lazy to find it now)

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
    pcheshire, Audene and Nyxx like this.
  3. Daffodileifa

Daffodileifa Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    EEEEHH It was not Fade to Black? Hmm I should check on the link.. I read on the ck101 and it was sadly fade to black which made me a bit confused since ck101 usually had the full version and this author snu snu scene was very hot. Apparently it was hidden/ LOL

Nyxx likes this.
  4. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading all of you posts here, just making me wanna hurry up and read this novel ^^

Just realize, my favorite bl writer from Ghost Knows What I Experienced writes so many! Several already with translation going on Yay!

Sheri_Yui_Chan likes this.
  5. nielongtime

nielongtime Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Curious to ask
    In the final chapter, did they change positions? o_O

6. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Sheri_Yui_Chan Fighting my final semester battles ⚔

Reading List:
    Link
    Well there is just one couple with a sad story though all others including main coupe are happy fluffy type but there was one couple foe whom my heart ached.Well the names where quiet funny in the MTL yes I read complete mtl so my understanding might be flawed but there was one couple who was a little angst.
    "Marry me, Kedori!"
    This sentence, let the whole person of Kedori take a step back and look at the man in front of him.
    After a long time, he smiled and asked: "Wiesk, why are you doing this? You obviously have done the best, just take another beautiful and virtuous wife, spend a lifetime with her and the United States, then yours In my lifetime, I will be praised by countless people and become a legend. We are only friends... isn’t it?”
    This reaction was never seen by Visk. He squeezed the bouquet in his hand and said, "No! These are not what I want, Kedori, I only want you, I only want you alone. !"
    "A long time ago, you often said this. You just want to be with me, of course.
    After... we have been together for seven years. ”
    When he said this, Kedori closed his eyes and smiled indifferently. Upon seeing it, Visk felt a panic in his heart. Then he quickly said: "Now it is not! Kedori, I really understand, let's be together! I have transferred all the shares to your name. This is I promise you, this is my promise to you!"
    "You take them back, I am willing to sign." Sighed, Kedori said with a smile: "After you woke up, I stayed in the hospital for three days. At that time I looked at you by the company. In the center of the circle, I suddenly realized that we are really not a person of the world. Wesker, I am really tired, do we have to start another seven years? I am 34 years old, Visk I am no longer a 23-year-old young man. I don't have time to spend with you."
    "No! Not seven years! It is a lifetime!"Kedori slowly closed his eyes and suppressed the enthusiasm in his eyes. He sighed: "You can't bear it, you can't give up your rights, your status, your money, your achievements. Go back. Well, Visk, I am really tired, what is the matter... can we say it tomorrow?"

RiannNeko and Kleep like this.
  7. adoring

adoring Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im only up to chapter 262 mtl but has there been any past between lu zi wen and min chen??? bc i remember a sentence where min chen tried to find lu zi wen (qi mu's past self) because he did something for him long ago and he wanted to return the favor... i dont remember which chapter but hghg i want to know

8. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    adoring likes this.
  9. immortaltear

immortaltear Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why someone kill MC?
    And who was it?
    What happends to the mastermind and exbf?

10. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    1.The MC was killed by his ex-boyfriend who was ordered to actually just give him a drug so that he can't play the Blue Danube concert on that day by one of the violin concert masters but an asthma attack came and his ex-bofriend took away the medicine killing him.
    2. The master mind was the violin chief concertmaster in Vienna Philharmonic Symphony orchestra.
    3.They where sent to jail with a life time imprisonment. [ MC boyfriend tortured the ex-boyfriend nicely in jail]

Poor_Hero and immortaltear like this.
  11. immortaltear

Reading List:
    Link
    So the concertmaster was afraid of MC.
    Thank!

Poor_Hero and Sheri_Yui_Chan like this.
  12. Sheri_Yui_Chan

Reading List:
    Link
    More like he didn't want young people to achieve success he always bullied younger talents in the orchestra. [ He is a an oldie around 50 years I think. ]

Poor_Hero and immortaltear like this.
  13. immortaltear

Reading List:
    Link
    I wasnt expecting this!

Sheri_Yui_Chan likes this.
  14. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, ard chapter 140, MC past self enemies had been caught.
    But this novel has 290 chapters and more, so what's the plot next?
    Another enemy? Love rival? Or it'll go ard the musical world?

nnnnnaz likes this.
  15. nnnnnaz

nnnnnaz Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a late reply but +1
    I’ve read half the novel and wondering if it’s going to have any angst or problems aside from music the second half for the main cp ?