Spoiler Kingdom’s Bloodline

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by makarich, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Broken_noodle

Broken_noodle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1. He was able to held his own against some of the top tier supreme fighters, but can't still win in a fair fight. However supra levels are kinda easy games for him, unless that person has some strange psionic power. He has a really good Eradication Power: "the sinner of hell's river", superb swordsmanship, and his mystic power as final trump card. To be honest he really OP for his age, which is 13 btw, but damn he still struggled a lot because the enemies he met are also genius or veterans with decades of fighting experiences.
    2. Mystics has a really unique and specific way to develop their power. They have to reach a state similar to mediating, try to "climb" higher up, and knock "the door". After that is UNLIMITED POWARRRR. However there are many danger and risks along the way. Asda, his mystic teacher, will explain most of those thing to him. Yes, Asda is his teacher, he met Thales in secret on occasions only to guide the cute boy, what a devoted man hehe.
    3. His beggar friends were captured by Quide's father (yes that bastard's ghost still came back and haunted them) Jala was powerless to stop him because the man was at (or near) supreme level and a bigshot of the brotherhood. They then were sold to the southern provinces if I'm not wrong (may be the northern provinces) and we haven't heard anything from them since (mostly due to Thales being hostage in the northern kingdom this whole time) But he's coming back so hopefully we will meet them again.

cantera likes this.
  2. Delusion

Delusion Dark lord

Reading List:
    Link
    So, little liar's status is unknown till latest raws(ch 472)?:blobconfounded::cry:

3. cantera

cantera Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks fo detailed info.
    1. Are there levels in mystic powers? Has MC made advancement in them?
    2. What does his power of eradication do?

4. Broken_noodle

Reading List:
    Link
    That's right, welcome to the suffering train my friend, but she is the closet love interest so far in this novel.
    Other potential candidates:
    The 2 super hot vampire sisters (one scheming selfish woman and one cold hear ruthless woman) - come in a pair with different flavors, a true man' dream of 3P with sisters.
    The cloak protector - airhead forever young elf lady (yes the woman is cloak is a elf, and also Thales' great great great grandmother so lel if they got together)
    The mystic of blood - crazy yandere waifu who looks like a teenager girl and really wants to kill Thales to save him from the suffering of being a mystic (sadly sealed by Thales himself in the northern kingdom)
    The only duchess of Constellation (yes Constellation also has a duchess that will appear soon) - very likely if Thales manages to come back since it's a political marriage that will strengthen the throne. She's cute and also the last survivor of her family so they surely have a lot of common things.
    The mystic of air - if you're into 'that' hahaha
    Yodel - hey we still didn't know for sure if Yodel is a he or she

cantera and Delusion like this.
  5. Broken_noodle

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Mystic powers has 4 levels, a completely new system compared to the Eradication's one. I don't want to translate them now because the name of each levels are very specific, you only need to know that reaching level 4 means that you're a fully fledged mystic with UNLIMITED POWARRR and true immortality. Thales is very close to level 3 once and was able to use his power more freely during that period. However he really hate the feeling of being an emotionless calculative machine.
    2. He seem to have the power to control space. His strongest feat so far are: teleport a group of people through a short distance, teleport the weapons of many enemies at once out of their hands, freely teleport himself and killing many enemies in a short amount of time.

cantera likes this.
  6. cantera

cantera Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for info. Very few people provide spoilers in such a detailed manner. Hope author comes back from his hiatus.

7. Broken_noodle

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh wait sorry I though you were asking about his mystic power, about his Eradication power
    It's an Eradication power only obtainable by near-death experience AND practicing the northern sword style (which was what Thales studied) It's call the sinner of hell's river because the owner of this power literally came back from death/hell itself to rise once more. It's the earliest Eradication power and the father of all E Power, so it has the capability to copy (or I should say trace back) the effects of other E Powers if its user is smart enough to figure them out. It also allows the user to see things people normally didn't see, like the third eyes of psychics. However it came with the thirst for violence, bloodshed, and could literally drives its user to murderous frenzy because the only way to upgrade that power is to kill and to experience death more and more

8. cantera

cantera Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thanks. Noob question: how is eradication power different from psionic power? Also are there people in realm above supreme introduced?

9. ElefantVerd

ElefantVerd It's not me, and it's not you.

Reading List:
    Link
    Reading the qidian raws, stop at the encounter with the sister (ch16?)

The three children beggars were killed? I couldn't understand the MTL. Edit. Saw your spoiler .

Is there another way to get the raws that does not involve qidian?

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
  10. ElefantVerd

Reading List:
    Link
    Was Thales under attack during blood ceremony ?

11. Broken_noodle

Reading List:
    Link
    Eradication power is something you gained by training with martial art, like Thales' northern sword style. So most of them will be horned for combat situation/
    Psionic power is is something you're born with. So most of them don't have much use (like Rick's chilling neck) while some are very powerful (like Morris's power)
    There's a realm above supreme, true level or something, but it never appeared so far in the story, only mentioned.

12. Broken_noodle

Reading List:
    Link
    You could check this site, it has mtl at the newest chapter and also a link to the raw.
    https://comrademao.com/novel/kingdoms-bloodline/

ElefantVerd likes this.
  13. Broken_noodle

Reading List:
    Link
    Probably the ceremony detect his mystic power so Kessel was begging the priestess to let it pass this one time.

ElefantVerd likes this.
  14. venu101

venu101 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think it is the same. Since mystic were an enemy to the gods

15. Delusion

Delusion Dark lord

Reading List:
    Link
    There was rape tag in novelupdates. Who got raped by whom:blobdizzy:

16. Broken_noodle

Reading List:
    Link
    Not any major characters though, I edited it out.

Delusion likes this.
  17. ElefantVerd

Reading List:
    Link
    Better. I dislike "rape" and really hate "rape victim becames lover". The second is really sick.

18. youpley

youpley Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Broken_noodle please i m a bit confused about memories is he reincarnated or not does he have his full memories or not if so and why does only rememeber from time to time .

19. Broken_noodle

Reading List:
    Link
    He's either a transmigrator (same soul?) or just a kid with memories from earth is still up to debate (but for real can you tell the difference?)
    For now I am more to the side of memory transferring due to some magic trickery (could be by the gods, his mother, the mystics or some higher beings) because he DOES NOT have his full memories. Most of the memories as he said are from the time he was being a social study student (not much about his previous life childhood or even his previous parents) and it seems like it only (or mostly) showed up in time of needed so this memories regaining progress has a mechanism. I can say that Thales and Wu Qiren are 2 different people with vastly different life experiences, he has more insights and knowledge to act more mature but deep down he still just a kid, facing hardships he still cried and felt fear (which is the reason why many readers are complaining whoa whoa where's my murderous mc) But still I don't think Qiren could actually survive in the court like Thales if he was thrown in there directly.
    I mean, this point gets over the head of so many people that I'm doubting their reading comprehension. This world is a world with consequences, just like Rick even with his clever plan to "escape" from 'the ghost' by using Quide, he still had to face Quide's father and it cost him an arm and an eye, literally. The readers who kept demanding Thales to act more like other Chinese transmigrators, or to seek revenge right away just don't understand that this isn't some game-like world when you only have to fight a sect from the low level goons slowly up to the elder ancestors, then move on to the next map or the next sect.
    Or like in the case of Roland from Crazy Lich, it took him 400 YEARS, 4 deaths to actually get to the level he currently was at the beginning of the story, and for his century long plot to actually came to light and fruition. Or another Roland who has an army of Xmen - female only edition and a wikipedia in his head to be able to do something to change his world.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
    Igemona and patcan3609 like this.
  20. youpley

youpley Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the answer , tbh honest its quiet annoying in Comments to see ppl complaning and saying why mc have become coward, mc is a bitch he do nothing he like retard and stupid than he was as a beggar, i think ppl got influenced too much typical novels when mc just show up he is reincarnated the thing that ppl are missing and sipe up everything these type of novels are annoying just same plot and no storyline i like this mc plot way better he think he knows he's limitation, people forget that being a beggar in a slim isn't the same being a prince in a palace with 0 power 1 wrong move and enemies will use your witness to his advantage especially if they got to know he was a beggar .

Igemona likes this.