LCD Kingdom latest update was.....

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by tahzib1451, Jun 18, 2020.

1. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    so......
    chapter 644 was a good one.....
    first of all, i dont know what charges r against Riboku.....its not espionage, coz Qin aint taking Zhao now.....
    second, why the hell is Karyo Ten worrying bout Riboku's aide Kaine's wellbeing.....
    third, were all evil prime ministers fat like a pig then?
    fourth, what a lol way to die Zhao king....he puked and shit blood.....the poison was really stronk.....

2. Skoll028

Skoll028 Member of DivineDaoLibrary

Reading List:
    Link
    1. Incompetency in essence.
    2. Cuz Kaine did the same for her back then. Her and Kaine have had a funky relationship since way back when they first met when Riboku first appeared in the battle that killed Ouki (iirc).
    3. Being able to get fat back then was a sign of having a lot of wealth, as you have to be able to eat to get fat. Not neccesarily that all evil prime ministers will be fat, but its more likely, as they are likely to try and flaunt their wealth.
    4. It also came from his front if you look at the picture again (and not just from his mouth).

3. Alexios Blake

Alexios Blake Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The way the poison looked reminds me of the one used during the coalition war. Especially how the veins showed in his face. I guess it was much stronger because he drank it directly and had a unhealthy body in differences to the probably diluted version during the war and the soldiers trained bodies.

4. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    so....he peed, puked and pooped blood....thats a 3P right there