Spoiler Kneel Before The Villain/악녀 앞에 무릎 꿇고

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by november27, Jul 30, 2021.

1. november27

november27 Happy, free, confuse and lonely in the best way

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Description
    A high ranking Duke’s daughter Roxana and her fiancé, the crown prince.

Everything came crashing down when a Baron’s daughter Claire came between the two.

Honor, reputation, even her fiancé, the Crown Prince…..

In the depths of despair, the infamous Grand Duke Erwin reached out to Roxana.

“I can help you.”

It was a dubious proposition, but Roxana accepted it in the end……

The fragile and lovely Claire and the wicked Princess Roxana.

But who was the real villain?
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/kneel-before-the-villain/

2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Characters:

MC = Roxana
    CP= Crown Prince Jeremy (1st prince (Empress's son) & MC's fiancee at start of the story)
    Claire = Baron's daughter (white lotus B*tch) who CP favors over MC
    Payne = 2nd prince (NOT Empress's son)
    ML = Elvin - Grand Duke's son (deceased mother was the current emperor's sister)
    Noah = ML's aide
    Noel = ML's other aide
    Duke Lillian = MC's dad
    Stephen = MC's butler
    Marquis Flynn's daughter = obsessed with one of the 2nd prince & sees MC as an obstacle
    Count Frane's 2nd son Gale= follower of Claire
    Baron Cheston = CP's aide

Table of Contents

Crown Prince Discussion
    general/ early spoiler
    meeting MC's dad
    Claire tries to frame MC at a tea party
    Romance, Part 1
    Romance part 2-6
    break up. (about CH 79-80)
    recent chapters to 99
    Palace visit- 2nd prince
    Officially breaking up
    Political Plays
    ML gets news + Emperor upset at CP
    MC's dad thoughts on MC's next fiancee
    Empress's Birthday
    Empress B-day continued- ML shows up
    rumors about MC x ML + challenges a duel. (about CH 130?)
    setting up/rule for the duel + ML & MC Kiss!
    The Duel
    Aftermath + Claire's pregnancy?
    Empress & CP's reaction to pregnancy? + ML talks with his family about the poison
    Of Dreams and Prophecy?
    kidnapped
    Early Update: Rescue
    The Real Hunt
    CP threatens MC in an attempt to get her back + Emperor finds out
    Final Maneuvers
    CP's Counterattack
    People's reactions
    revenge/ Claire's result
    CP threatens to burn MC's house down
    In Which Roxana Becomes... The Princess Bride

(I stopped after page 13)
    thank you for all the spoilers @tabularasa7 :blob_pompom:

Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

Last edited: Mar 14, 2022
  3. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    Priar, WHF_reads and jkumi7 like this.
  4. tasyaaaa

tasyaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. rOeV

rOeV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More please

6. vinsa 4

vinsa 4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Qiqi29

Qiqi29 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers pls

8. vinsa 4

Reading List:
    Link
    rain of snow is translating it but i want more:blob_plusone:

Tech is life likes this.
  9. rOeV

rOeV Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More please (^^)

10. tabularasa7

tabularasa7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I managed to read a few chapters ahead of current translation and can I say I think the Crown Prince is an idiot?

So, I found this discussion between them frustrating. FL basically tells the CP that at this point she realizes that he and Claire are lovers and she's only a nominal fiancee, and she won't get in the way of the relationship. And the CP is like, "We're not lovers!" and the MC is like, "You think I'm going to believe that fool's lie?" They go back and forth like that for like a whole chapter, before the CP is like, "Tell me what Claire said to you." and the FL tells him about all the times that Claire bragged about all the expensive things he's bought her and he's like "I only bought those because I felt sorry for her." No one believes him. (At this point I'm wondering about why she doesn't just straight up tell him SHE SAW THEM KISSING!?!? But she never does, I think because she's thinking, "It's difficult to break an engagement with the royal family" Like she's not the one who has the power in this relationship. It's constantly repeated that the CP NEEDS her father's support, but none of them get that she might have the power to take that away?) The CP gives her a Shocked Pikachu look in response to the story she tells him (about how Claire hasn't just harassed her once or twice, but pretty much constantly). More things are said, but the FL eventually leaves the conversation.

Later, we see from his POV that he's shocked by how cold she's acting in front of him, but as soon as he arrives home, Claire is waiting for him (of course) and he has this epiphany where he asks himself, "Is FL right, and I'm in love with Claire?" He confronts her about her remarks to the FL and the water works start as Claire tries to lie about it. (I suspect he'll believe her)

Last edited: Aug 25, 2021
  11. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I also thought the same, unlike the OG, FL actually know that The Duke care for his daughter, so if she talk about it with the Duke, there is maybe some other way to break up the engagement but maybe the author want to give that role to the ML as the one who helped her break off the engagement.

It seem the CP is Sovieshit reincarnation, LOL, he acted like it was some kind of 'Love of the century', but it all comes down to 'she is pitiful, I only feel sorry for her and want to give her a better life'

12. tabularasa7

tabularasa7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the FL really doesn't realize that the Duke does love his daughter. She only knows so much from her knowledge of the original owner's memories (which are basically that she never really saw him).

With the CP, I actually think it was the opposite? He's an idiot because he was acting that way, but thought it was just because he felt sorry for Claire because she was at a disadvantage. But his "Am I in love with her?" question stems from when he thinks back and realizes that when he sees her he enjoys seeing her happy and she makes him happy. So it took the FL to point out that what he was doing wasn't normal if you were "just friends" and he has a sudden epiphany.

13. Juju48

Juju48 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think I’m going to stock pile chapters for a while. It’s getting frustrating without the male lead. I can’t read RAWs in my county so, I’m just going to wait. Anybody know how long until we get some good romance scenes?

By.Eve and SormiNN like this.
  14. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We are at chapter 20, we dont really get any new info. I think the synopsis has given us more info than the 20 chapters. I am not sure why it is so watery content. I do have the daily free tickets but i dont really know what chapter I should start since we are not even in the main content yet.
    The pace of the story is so slow. It is really frustrating. I will come back when we get to see the ML. I would rather read " Dont ask for mercy for villain," that one has a fast pace. By chapter 10 she already started her revenge plots.

Korean readers also commented that author wrote one page of FL eating cookies and one page of box of cakes. The break up with the CP, will take a longggggggggggg time.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2021
    zarchi, Ro, tasyaaaa and 3 others like this.
  15. lembayung

lembayung Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    However he said so himself, it was fun being with her and she has talents for putting other's at ease but he didn't know for sure if it was Love. And every time she cries, because his childhood trauma seeing his mother cries often, he became weak and do everything in his power to soothe her but after knowing she isn't as innocent as he thought she would be, her tears only make him weary.

I don't think he is in love with Claire, reading his POV when he first met Roxana, I think what he feels is similar to back then, the young Roxana was innocent and lovely, and he found it refreshing, amidst all the arrogance and black-hearted nobles, Roxana despite her high status able the maintain the innocence, and he also know that she is lonely and hurt as a child so he wanted to heal those wound, but as Roxana grew older, she is changed, she became just like other typical nobles and they grew apart, then came oh so innocence Claire, with her 'sad situation', having a drunken and gambler father at home, being ridiculed by the society, again the 'Crown Prince with the White Horse' came to the rescue. But even after finding another side of Claire doesn't mean he would throw her right away, just like what Sovieshu did, 'even if there is a bit of wickedness, she is still pitiful (and beautiful) human beings so I need to protect her' kinda things.

Lucy_, Svitlanak, SpringDay17 and 2 others like this.
  16. SormiNN

SormiNN Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, and then trashta started killing and framing people left and right, eventually getting her deserved end. Claire will probably be the same, getting cornered because she thinks Roxana is still the same and will overreact, making Claire the supposed victim.
    I just wish Claire will ruin herself faster by some severe crime she commits, so that the fl and ml meet again and team up against somebody else. I just don't see anything interesting regarding Claire and the cp as of yet, same old scheming 'innocent' young lady trying to defy her fate by climbing the mountain. Same old ignorant crown prince being manipulated because he's getting emotional seeing innocent girls cry.

17. Purple Iris

Purple Iris Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am I reading in too much, or does that Grand Duke Erwin seem to know the original Roxana? When saving MC on the terrace, she mentioned that the man had a look of guilt in his eyes.
    I hope it does not become like the 'I Became the Male Lead's Ex Wife' where the ML was in love with the original Irwen and he remains oblivious that she's no longer her and continues loving the MC without knowing the truth. Stories like these, leaves a bad taste in the mouth.

Lucy_ and zarchi like this.
  18. november27

Reading List:
    Link
    When will the revenge arc begins?

illysillymilly likes this.
  19. vinsa 4

Reading List:
    Link
    i can't wait