Novel KNIGH N GALE

Discussion in 'Community Fictions' started by CheezyMayo, Oct 15, 2017.

1. CheezyMayo

CheezyMayo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title: Knight ‘N Gale
    Author: CheezyMayo
    Genre: BL, Gender Bender, Romance, Mature, Smut

Blurb:
    An actress had crossed over to a fantasy world as a Knight serving the Crown Prince whom--based on her new body's memories, was supposed to be a kind and dignified monarch. However, what she sees is a frivolous and perverted bastard who keeps on teasing her night and day.

"Sleep with me."

"Your highness, I am a man like you."

Yes, this is a story about a virgin girl, now leading a life of a straight (?) man and being chased by the 'seme' Prince.

PROLOGUE

It hurts.

It hurts like hell.

The faint sound of siren and the noise coming from the curious strangers around me are the only things that I could hear.

I wanted to quickly get up but I can't even move a finger. In addition to that, even breathing became so difficult, it's exhausting. Ah… I just want to rest right now.

Crap.

Did I just got hit by a car? How cliché is that?

Upon realizing what had happened, my consciousness faded like a fog disappearing came morning light.

Hello! Finally, I'm back. Lol
    You can read my story on:
    https://www.webnovel.com/book/knight-n-gale_10746867606154605
    currently on chapter 18 there.

TABLE OF CONTENTS:
    Chapter 1
    Chapter 2

*English isn't my first language and I'm not going to edit my work any time soon so pardon me for my sometimes confusing grammar and typos.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2020
  2. CheezyMayo

Reading List:
    Link
    CHAPTER 1

"Fuwaaah!" waking up from a nightmare, the guy gasped loudly and quickly sat up, catching his breath.

He panted heavily. Trickles of sweat could be seen all over his sun-kissed skin, and a frown is shown on his forehead as he could still faintly feel the pain from his dream.

'Ugh... the hell was that?' he thought to himself as he rubbed the sweat off of his face, and upon touching his skin, he suddenly had this vague feeling that something was amiss. It just doesn't feel right.

With creased eyebrows, he blinked a few times and rubbed his sleepy eyes before focusing his attention on his surroundings.

Sure enough, it definitely was not his house.

Well, calling it a house wouldn't really suit his standard as the room was too small.

Besides that, when he looked down, he saw that his carpeted floor had turned into a wooden one, having some holes here and there—which made him quite baffled.

Not believing what was in front of him, he rubbed his eyes some more before he glanced around to scrutinize this unfamiliar room.

Adjacent to his bed was a small fireplace which was more than enough to light up the whole area. On his right, he could see a small kitchen. Of course, it doesn't have an electric stove, oven, or microwave. All he had were large pieces of stones with a sack of charcoal and dry wooden planks to use. His lovely kitchen where he liked to spend his time in baking and cooking, was nowhere to be found. There's nothing in this kitchen now but a ladle, a deformed tin bowl, and a slightly bent spoon!

"Oh my god. No." he muttered in a low voice when he found out that his large condo unit had become the size of his bathroom and all the high-end appliances, gadgets, furniture, and home decors that he had produced through his blood and sweat were now all gone.

He was shocked. Not because he suddenly became poor, but because his voice sounded different.

"I-Is that me?" he stuttered.

Hearing the low, coarse, bedroom voice, he confirmed that it was coming from him.

His eyes went round as panic arose within him. He abruptly placed both his hands on his chest.

"I-I-IT'S FLAT!" he yelled as he kept on touching his upper body. "My boobies couldn't possibly shrink overnight, right? The fuck is happening?"

Not being satisfied with touching, he removed his sweat-soaked shirt, revealing a perfectly shaped six-pack abs.

"Oh. Shit!" he cursed as it finally hit him but still refused to believe.

"It can't be... no. It's not possible…" he whispered in confusion. "This is illogical!"

Wanting to confirm it for the last time, he gulped as he glanced at his crotch.

"Oh... please..." With a shaky finger, he lifted the blanket.

There was something bulky under his pants.

"This isn't supposed to be real... right?"

Mustering all of the courage on his every fiber, he peaked.

"..." staring at the thing inside, he gaped his mouth, rolled his eyes in disbelief… and fainted.

Her name was Gale Sanderson. 24 years of age and was currently at the peak of her career.

She is an outstanding actress who gained multiple awards from Emmy's and Oscar's.

Although she sometimes plays a role in rom-com's, she's more active in historical, forensics series and action movies. She particularly liked the historical ones like King Arthur and Cleopatra. She even had 4 movies, her playing as the leading female, with a certain Mr. Chan.

Moreover, Gale never used a double in all of her stunts and her ability to act and memorize her lines with a single glance truly amazes her directors.

Although she has all the fame and glamour of a Hollywood star, that didn't stop her secret boyfriend for half a year from cheating on her.

Until that one fateful night, she caught him doing the deed with someone else on her own condo!

He even reasoned out that he needed to do it with someone else because she wouldn't want to do it with him.

It wasn't like she didn't want to. Oh, god knows how much she wanted to do it. She even turned into a pervy virgin, thinking about naughty things she wanted to try. She was just too busy to be in the mood. That's why, that night, she had forcefully cleared her appointments and was supposed to give him herself. Yet, that was what she saw.

Depressed with the fact that she was still ready to forgive him, she drank until she couldn't drink anymore.

The next moment, she was already dying.

Huge.

This thing on her is huge.

If Gale was still Gale, she would probably be salivating by now. However, that wasn't the case anymore.

When she—he, passed out, memories belonging to this body began to flood her brain.

His name is Cedar Nightingale. Third son of the well-renowned General Wolfe Nightingale of Yv Empire.

He had two elder brothers from two different mothers. Cedar, on the other hand, only had his father. Even if he was the last born, he was doted on by his father since young because his mother, although a commoner, was the only one loved by Wolfe.

Unfortunately, his father died in battle when he was eighth, leaving him inside the jealous and scheming household.

Only a month after Wolfe's death, Cedar was assassinated and was thrown into the forest.

Fortunately, the young Crown Prince Alexander Yv was on a hunting spree and found the tattered body of Cedar.

Being saved from the gates of death, Cedar made a resolve in his heart to loyally serve His Highness after severing ties with the Nightingale household.

Since then and now at 20, Cedar is serving the Crown Prince as his personal knight.

Gale sighed as she glanced outside the windows. At first, she was a little bit uncomfortable with such an unfamiliar yet familiar feeling, but because of her experiences as an actress and the memories of this body, she can easily adapt to her surroundings.

"So I had crossed over to a different world, I see." she mumbled and gave a dry laugh.

According to her new memories, in this world, magic, runes and spells aren't that rare. Although only 4 out of 10 people are capable of using mana, low-leveled magic scrolls can be found in almost every household.

For example, a rank G fire magic scroll can be used a couple of times to ignite firewood, the same as what a matchstick does. There's also a scroll for food preserving and for chilling the meat, but the prices of those are higher compared to the fire-igniting scroll.

Apart from mages and witches, there were also hunters, beast tamers, and a lot of occupations that would usually only exist in RPG games.

"Although it's a shame that my death is too sudden, I think this world isn't that bad." she smiled as she gets excited from her new-found information.

"Oh! Right! Based on those novels that I read, I was supposed to have a cheat or game-like elements. Right?"

Yep. Aside from acting, she also loves to read. From paperback to online novels, she reads them all every time she can.

"Eherm... let's see..." she cleared her voice and braced herself.

"Status!" she said with anticipation.

However, she was only answered by the crickets' chirping.

"Huh? That's weird?" she frowned. Was she wrong? "Then... Inventory!"

Again, there was only silence.

"Ah! What the hell am I doing?!" she covered her red face as she scolded herself, "Stupid!"

In the end, she didn't get any cheat or a badass system.

Thankfully, her new body is a genius magic swordsman in this world.

"Well, that in itself is already a cheat, right?" she nodded before standing up.

Having the memories of being Cedar, she felt quite at ease on moving about inside the small house.

In his tiny bathroom, he faced the mirror to check out his new body.

His looks, even though it exudes a manly aura, it resembles her own face as Gale. Long eyelashes, neatly arranged eyebrows—a bit thick than she has as a woman, a pointed nose, perfect white teeth, and luscious lips.

"Whoah... So handsome. I think I'm already in love with myself..." she couldn't help but to compliment his appearance.

Unlike Gale who has black hair and green eyes, Cedar has short, silvery-white hair with dark violet optics. It was a trait he got from his father.

Cedar's skin is a natural tan and stands about six feet. Long-legged and has a not so lean yet not bulky built.

She ran his hands on her new body's shoulders, chest, and down to his perfect abs.

"It's nice to the touch..." Gale felt her face turn hot as she felt the lines of his abdomen through her fingers and palm.

"It's ok... right?" she gulped. "This was just a male version of myself..."

Then she lowered her hands to grasp the head of that standing member of his being.

"Ah..." she let out a sigh as her touch sent a shiver to her body. "Omg... to think it was this sensitive."

In her 24 years of being a woman, she had never seen the real thing in person. However, she was curious enough to do her so-called 'research', so she at least knew how it looked from the computer screen.

She was about to stroke his hardness when she flinched, suddenly realizing how perverted her mind was, she couldn't help but be embarrassed by herself.

"Seriously, what am I doing just right after reincarnating? Am I insane?!" she berated. "Others would start to explore the new world and some would immediately kick ass. But here I am trying to jack... ugh... collect yourself Ga—" remembering that it wasn't her name anymore, she gave a bitter smile.

"Right. I'm no longer Gale. My name's Cedar. Prince Alexander Yv's knight. A male." she mumbled with all seriousness, slapping her face as if trying to wake herself up from a deep slumber—it was her habit whenever she's about to read the new script given to her.

After reminding herself of her new identity, she inhaled deeply and slowly released it while her eyes were closed, calming her mind.

Now, she's getting ready to play her new role.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2020
  3. Amaruna Myu

Amaruna Myu ugly squid dokja (●´∀`●)

Reading List:
    Link
    I absolutely LIVE for this kind of bs.
    O Lord I LOVE you

I'll go to wattpad and be your English checker

CheezyMayo likes this.
  4. Sherrynity

Sherrynity I see no God up there… other than the chaotic void

Reading List:
    Link
    Basically it's a yaoi.

Put that BL tag on its genre, please. With bold, capitalized, and size 6.

Legendary_Exor and CheezyMayo like this.
  5. CheezyMayo

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you! I'd appreciate that!

Haha! Ok. I will. Btw, the Chapter 1 is incomplete. I'll post the other parts a bit later.

Sherrynity likes this.
  6. DesuDiem

DesuDiem Surviving College

Reading List:
    Link
    i love myself for skipping the first post and reading the comments.

7. CheezyMayo

Reading List:
    Link
    Ko likes this.
  8. Ko

Ko "The Corrupted Queen"

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thank you ! I'll check it now . :D Good job \o/
    keep up the good work heh

CheezyMayo likes this.
  9. CheezyMayo

Reading List:
    Link
    This chapter is not complete yet. the complete chap 1 and 2 is in wattpad.

Ko likes this.
  10. CheezyMayo

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 2: GREETING

At the break of dawn, in the west courtyard where the old training ground is located, there was only the sound of swords being drawn and swung.

As the sun rays fell upon the ground, it's light illuminated the surroundings, revealing a serene environment of the quiet, empty arena. And on its center was a lone, young knight who executed his swordsmanship in a crisp and straightforward manner. It was unlike the typical showy skills of knights in this empire. His technique is simple yet brutal, without any unnecessary movements.

"Ah… those training sure were handy at times like this…" Gale mumbled to herself while smiling.

Since her memories as herself and Cedar were somewhat merged, it was easy for her to use her physical capabilities as a male to pull off the stunt that she wasn't able to perfect in one of her movies.

"I can't believe that learning all of those martial arts and dual-sword handling would actually be handy." She thought to herself as she placed the sword back in its scabbard hanging on her waist.

With that, Cedar's usual morning practice has ended.

"Well then… after this…" searching through Cedar's memories, she tried to recall his morning routine as Prince Alexander's knight.

"Right. I've got to wake him up." She nodded and then proceeded to walk towards the east courtyard.

The palace was enormous and it looked as if it was boundless. On its walls hanged different paintings of famous people, ranging from palm-sized to something as large as a house. Moreover, each pillar along the aisle was engraved with silver and gold, forming the Phoenix emblem of the Yv Empire.

Well, being the continent's largest and most prosperous empire, this much grandeur is expected.

As Gale walked towards the Prince's quarters, she couldn't help but tense up.

She may have had Cedar's memories but it was still her first time to meet the Prince after transmigrating.

"Good morning, Sir Knight!" Someone wearing a squire uniform greeted him.

This isn't something unusual since Cedar was very amiable to his colleagues even if he was one of the empire's greatest magic swordsman, gaining a good reputation and reverence from his juniors and comrades alike.

Gale nodded towards the squire as it was 'his' usual greeting.

However, when her eyes fell on the teenage boy, she froze in place.

"Wha… Vik-Viktor?" She was stunned.

The person right in front of her was a spitting image of her younger brother! Gale's brother from Earth!

Thinking about it, Cedar also looked like herself. The only difference is gender.

'Is it possible to meet someone else who looked like the same person I know from my world aside from this guy?' She contemplated inwardly as she glanced at the person in front.

The young squire blinked in complete ignorance as he innocently tilted his head as if asking 'Who's Viktor?'.

Realizing that she blurted out her brother's name, she faked a cough to hide her embarrassment. "Aherm… well… you… you're new here?"

"Y-Yes, sir!" thankfully, the squire didn't bother to ask further.

The squire stood straight and saluted. "Yun Rivertale from Ravenmoon Legion, sir!"

'Ah… so my brother's look-alike is a noble.' she thought.

It wasn't that hard to conclude so because only the nobles had surnames. Furthermore, the Rivertales, just like the Nightingales, has a military lineage.

"You're too early. Squire's training isn't until…" she paused for a second, recalling how one would say 8 a.m. in this world's words. "...Prime."

Yun smiled sheepishly as he scratched his nape. "Well… I am not one with talent. If I don't train twice or thrice than normal, I wouldn't be able to catch up with my peers. If I failed to gain knighthood, I might even be disowned since I am such a disappointment compared to my siblings… haha…"

Somehow, she wanted to hug this brother of hers. It wasn't just the looks. Yun even had the same attitude as Viktor. Such a hard-worker yet lacks self-confidence.

He then patted the teenage boy's head. "You'll make a fine knight," he assured him. "These aren't empty words. Because effort never betrays. Remember that."

"Yes, sir." The boy gave a timid smile and bowed before leaving.

Cedar sighed as he watched Yun's back that went further and further away.

"Well, seems like this world isn't too different after all." he murmured to himself and proceeded to the inner yard.

Arriving at the door, he cleared his voice and called out to the Prince 'as usual'.

"Your Highness, it's time to wake up. You have to eat your breakfast with His Majesty today."

As expected, there's no answer from the inside.

"Your Highness, can you hear me?" Again, Cedar knocked on the unnecessarily extravagant door.

Still, no one replied to him.

"Your Highness, I will count to three and then open the door whether you're ready or not."

He paused for a brief moment and then…, "Three."

Cedar abruptly opened the door and went inside the chamber.

The corners of his eyes twitched as he felt a vein popping on his temples.

The scene before him is not something new—to the old Cedar, that is.

The Crown Prince was peacefully sleeping on his bed. That was good in itself if it's not him being butt naked together with five women around him.

Within Cedar's body, Gale was royally appalled. Somehow, she knew from Cedar's memories that the Prince was quite the ladies' man. However, five ladies? FIVE? Seriously?

'Shit.' she couldn't stop herself from cursing inwardly as she realized that Cedar's head was probably overflowing with reverence for this Alexander that his eyes and ears had filtered out all the negative sides of the Prince, toning down his lecherous character. 'Damn Cedar. You're living in such a beautiful delusion. I pity you, really.'

Barely pushing her thoughts about ranting, Gale cleared her throat and 'calmly' clapped her hands loudly with a poker face as Cedar would normally do when waking up the 'visitors'.

"Playtime's over. Leave now," Gale stated while she casually opened the curtains, letting the brightness of the sun inside.

"Oh, it's you. Why didn't you join the fun last night?" an amorous voice came from behind Cedar and to his surprise, a delicate, snowy white arms wrapped around his upper body. "You know we could give you a good time… sir." she whispered, coating the last word with a honeyed flirty tone.

From the hazy recollection of the original Cedar, this red-headed woman with a gigantic pair of mountains, (mind you, Gale) was called Helene. She is a woman of pleasure and quite a pricey one at that.

If it was the old Cedar, he would've tensed up right now, although he never shows it on his face. Anyhow, he was now Gale on the inside.

Without much effort, he managed to free himself from Helene's embrace and placed a bag of silver on her hands.

"Thank you for your service. Take these and leave quietly as usual," he told her with a business-like smile.

"Tch. You're no fun." Helene pouted.

"The doors are open for quite some time now. Please leave quickly as I do not wish for His Highness to catch a cold," Cedar said in his icy tone, prompting the ladies towards the door.

The women eventually left after giving him a glare.

'I've got nothing against you ladies but I have to act as Cedar. I'm sorry for being a prick.' Although Gale is saying these words in her head, she kept Cedar's deadpan face.

Now that the women had left, Cedar was the only person remaining with the Prince who sleeps like a log.

He then faced Alexander's direction, only to have all of his hair rise up in surprise.

Right in front of him was the proud member of the Crown Prince, standing like a tower on all of its glory whilst the said person was asleep spread-eagled on his bed without a care in the world.

This is the very reason as to why he was chosen to wake the Crown Prince every morning. The original Cedar's temperament was rather calm—stoic even. He could interact with the Prince's shenanigans with a serious face.

He gulped at the sight before him, holding back his desire for 'studying' the magnificent anatomy of the human sprawling on the bed.

'I am a man. A straight man. I am a man. Get a grip, me.' he recited inwardly as he quickly grabbed the blanket and covered His Highness' grace.

Soon after, he gently patted the Prince's arm. "Your Highness, it's time to wake up."

Sitting beside the Prince, Gale closely scrutinized his face.

Alexander Yv is certainly a living sculpture. His face exudes a strong charm that could make anyone swoon over him. In addition to his long, slick, raven black hair, his eyelashes were also thick and dark, in contrast to his milky white skin.

Although the prince was rather fair as opposed to Gale's personal taste for tanned guys like Cedar, Alexander's manliness is oozing out and swirling around him like an aura. If he was on Earth, he could probably be on par with Elvis' charisma, maybe even surpass him.

"Quit staring, woman."

Gale flinched when a deep, mellifluous voice spoke. It was the Crown Prince.

His eyes were still closed but the corners of his mouth were slightly raised, looking smug.

Gale's maiden heart—although it was technically Cedar's now, made a loud thumping sound. Maybe it was because of the shock, or maybe because of his smile or both, she wasn't sure.

Feeling quite perplexed for a fraction of time, she calmly shifted to 'act' like Cedar.

"Your Highness, it's…"

'Me, Cedar' is what she would say if she wasn't pulled in by the Prince.

What happened next reminded her why Cedar had to wake the Prince up by just nudging him with a sword hilt and not by patting him on a close distance.

When half-asleep, Alexander's instinct was to pull whomever, giving the person a deep, scorching hot kiss!