Discussion know any manga about adult romance (not mature content, but grown up) with osananajimi?

Discussion in 'Manga Discussion' started by no168_92, May 14, 2018.

1. no168_92

no168_92 BrokenDoor|NeedsFixing|LackingFunds|DonorsWelcomed

Reading List:
    Link
    Ones i've read

moto takagi
    wotaku
    nukoduke

preferably the ML/FL are not in their teens(20+), can be lovers or married, seinen or josei...

Thanks ;)

2. tahzib1451

tahzib1451 Title?is it food?

Reading List:
    Link
    Kanade or is it Kaede....the one with the bondage suit....

3. Nino Sasou

Nino Sasou 『 ******** 』『 On Paid Leave』

Reading List:
    Link
    Yoshimura akemi is a manga artist you should look for josei genre

4. forgotten

forgotten 【 R E M N A N T】

Reading List:
    Link
    Horimiya - Teens but its one of the better romance mangas (IMHO) so I put it out here
    Last Game - Completed Male always wanted to compete with her since childhood, it's complete.
    ReLIFE - (completed) It counts as both adult and teen romance so it's weird to differentiate which one is it. (i think its completed now?)
    Taishou Otome Otogibanashi - neither is old but they're kind of considered to be wife and husband and its heartwarming story without annoying parts (well at least of what i consider annoying in most mangas)
    Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii - both adults working together and I think there is an anime adaption of it this season. Idk stopped watching anime a while ago.
    Bonnouji - both in their 25~ or something like that. (completed)
    Futari no Renai Shoka - older female, younger male but the male is mature I think it lacked something. (completed)
    Hitorimi Haduki-san to. - Sister set ups a date between her sister (older like 25 or w/e) and her classmate. Its heartwarming no tragedy no drama not too long. (completed)
    Sasen mo Warukunai - Soldier retires or something along those lines and gets to marry, its just 7 chapters and it isn;t very memorable since i forgot most of what happened there. so ill just leave it here for w/e (completed)
    Tokidoki - Its one shot and about teens so it goes against almost everything you asked but damns its good and it's just one chapter so its worth giving it a go.

5. Deleted member 110464

Deleted member 110464 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Never read anything better. The best Romance for me:aww::blobokhand:

forgotten likes this.